Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lucifer: Deity of the Elite

Warning: The first part of this series contains footage of a ritual which could possibly involve a human sacrifice. It's had to tell. I'm sorry if anyone was upset. This is an 11 part video regarding Lucifer, the Illuminati, the New World Order, Satanism, etc. I don't wish to glorify the subject...but all of the dark secrets need to be revealed before we can move on...and create a better world. Some of this is hard to watch and contemplate...but it's high-time we get to the bottom and top of what is really going on in our world...and stop living in a dreamland. YouTube - DARK SOUL OF ILLUMINATI.LUCIFEREITY OF THE ELITE.NEW WORLD ORDER ?(1 OF 11) (www.harunyahya.com)

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 09:31 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer: Deity of the Elite

Focusing on the names of negatively polarized entities is not something that I would advise.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree...but the man or woman behind the curtain needs to be revealed. The theory is that malevolent beings require secrecy and deception...to continue to rule from the shadows. Right...Lucifer?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here is an 11 part video regarding Lucifer, the Illuminati, the New World Order, Satanism, etc. I don't wish to glorify the subject...but all of the dark secrets need to be revealed before we can move on...and create a better world.
YouTube - DARK SOUL OF ILLUMINATI.LUCIFEREITY OF THE ELITE.NEW WORLD ORDER ?(1 OF 11) (www.harunyahya.com)
orthodoxymoron,

I'm interested in this topic but I don't have the patience to watch the videos right now.

Could you just give me a definition of "Lucifer"?

Would it be accurate to say that Lucifer to the Illuminati is knowledge/intellect/power?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer is more than the concept of enlightenment to the Illuminati. Lucifer is the being who gives them their marching orders. You may want to skip to part 3...which begins to get to the heart of the matter. Here is a link to the wikipedia version of who Lucifer is...complete with footnotes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Here are some highlights:

Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light-bearer", "day star" or "morning star". The name is frequently given to the Devil in Christian convention. Use of this name as a reference to a fallen angel stems from a particular interpretation of Isaiah 14:3-20, a passage that speaks of someone who is given the name of "Day Star" or "Morning Star" (in Latin, Lucifer) as fallen from heaven.[2] In 2 Peter 1:19 and elsewhere, the same Latin word lucifer is used of the morning star with no relation to the devil. However, in writings later than those in the Bible, the Latin word Lucifer has often been used instead as a proper name for the devil.

A pagan myth of the fall of angels, associated with the morning star, was transferred to Satan already in the pre-Christian century, as seen in the Life of Adam and Eve and the Second Book of Enoch[3], where Satan-Sataniel (sometimes identified with Samael) is described as having been one of the archangels. Because he contrived "to make his throne higher than the clouds over the earth and resemble 'My power' on high", Satan-Sataniel was hurled down, with his hosts of angels, and since then he has been flying in the air continually above the abyss.[4]

Early Christian writers continued this identification of "Lucifer" with Satan. Tertullian ("Contra Marrionem," v. 11, 17), Origen ("Ezekiel Opera," iii. 356), and others, identify Lucifer with Satan, who also is represented as being "cast down from heaven" (Revelation 12:7-10; cf. Luke 10:18).[4]

However, some contemporary exorcists and theologians such as Father Jose Antonio Fortea and Father Amorth in their experience and based on Bible interpretations have reasons to believe that Satan and Lucifer are different beings.[5]

The New Testament shows a high development of demonology. In consonance with the Gospels beliefs of the lower orders of society, the devil and his realm are regarded as an entire ubiquitousness in all the events of daily life. In accordance, he has many names: "Satan" (Matt. 4:10; Mark 1:30, 4:15; Luke 10:18), "devil" (Matt. 4:1), "adversary" (1. Peter 5:8, ἀντίδικος; 1. Tim. 5:14, ἀντικείμενος), "enemy" (Matt. 13:39), "accuser" (Rev. 12:10), "old serpent" (Rev. 20:2), "great dragon" (Rev. 12:9), Beelzebub (Matt. 10:25, 12:24), and Belial (comp. Samael). In Luke 10:18, John 12:31, 2. Cor. 6:16, and Rev. 12:9 the fall of Satan is mentioned. The devil is regarded as the author of all evil (Luke 10:19; Acts 5:3; 2. Cor. 11:3; Ephes. 2:2), who beguiled Eve (2. Cor. 11:3; Rev. 12:9). Satan brought death itself into the world (Heb. 2:13), being ever the tempter (1. Cor. 7:5; 1. Thess. 3:5; 1. Peter 5:8), even as he tempted Jesus (Matt. 4). The Christian demonology and belief in the devil dominated subsequent periods[6]. However, though the New Testament includes the conception that Satan fell from heaven with the velocity of lightning (Luke x. 18; Rev. xii. 7-10), [7] it nowhere applies the name Lucifer to him.

The Jewish Encyclopedia states that in the apocalyptic writings, the conception of fallen angels is widespread. Throughout antiquity stars were commonly regarded as living celestial beings (Job 38:7).[7] Indications of this belief, behind which probably lies the symbolizing of an astronomical phenomenon, the shooting stars, are met with in Isaiah 14:12.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-21-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... Lucifer is the being who gives them their marching orders ...
Please forgive me if the answer to this question is in the Wikipedia article...

Is the being physical or non-physical?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:22 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

Here is what I suspect: That Lucifer is a soul...which all of us are...who probably moves from body to body...generation after generation...which all of us probably do. But I suspect that Lucifer can move from body to body...at will...or dwell in an astral state for extended periods. Obviously...I don't absolutely know this. Once again...they keep us guessing about a lot of things. The evidence is circumstantial and second or third hand...or biblical. This being was a very good soul in the distant past...but rebelled. Perhaps this rebellion was justified. I don't know. Classic theology represents the rebellion as not being justified...and is referred to as 'the mystery of iniquity'. Anyway...Lucifer sought the God Job...and there was War in Heaven. The details of this are anyone's guess...but there was a power struggle between a God and a Wannabe God...and Lucifer got 86'd...but pulled 33.3% of Heaven's populace along with him or her. Has this scenario been repeated endlessly throughout much of universal history? I suspect that it has. This is heresy...but it makes sense to me. I suspect that any being who plays God...eventually goes insane...without exception. I suspect a bitter and bloody human vs reptilian rivalry...going back a long, long time...perhaps billions of years. Hopefully this madness is drawing to a close. One formulates their views after years of exposure to a wide variety of evidences, theories, and indoctrinations. Who knows what the actual reality really is?

Please consider this related thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

My current leaning is toward Lucifer being the soul of an alien from Sirius...inhabiting the body of a young female...and living in a deep underground military base / temple / cathedral / stargate somewhere in North Africa...and ruling secretly as the God of This World...and probably the God of This Solar System. See the video below for what this being might look like...perhaps with greys and reptilians standing guard. This is probably completely wrong...but it is the image which I currently delude myself with. I'm not crazy! Am I?

I think that if Lucifer retired...he or she would eventually regain their sanity. Again...this is heresy...but hope springs eternal. Retirement would sure beat the heck out of 'Earth Changes', the Battle of Armageddon, the Seven Last Plagues, the New World Order, a Demonic Theocracy, etc, etc. How 'bout it...Lucifer?
YouTube - Ra Stargate - Devil Came To Me

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
just because a being,
has had "one" fallen life,
that does NOT mean that being,
is always going to be, a fallen being,
there is duality in everything - even you
Consider free will is the ultimate law.

Consider that a very advanced spiritual being that falls does not reincarnate, moreso, they only have one life, but it is very long and more complex than we currently understand (not in 3d).

Consider, the prodigal son idea, where the being bends the knee and comes back into the father's kingdom is ideal, however, it certainly does not always, or necessarilly usually happen with very dark beings.

Free will is the key determining factor here.

Wide is the path to destruction. The tares will be burned up, however, those that choose to work in the fields of the master even at the last hour shall reap the rewards.

So essentially a) we don't have to feel sorry for seriously mean fallen beings, it's all done by their own free will choices (we don't have to be angry with them either) and b) we shouldn't assume they are suddenly good guys because only their own free will bending the knee can make that happen. and c) if they did bend the knee, they would a) no longer be called by whatever their name was after they fell and b) have to pay off karma for a very very long time.. So there is no point in going after trying to communicate with fallen beings. The goal should instead to be to connect with those who have not fallen and are in the spiritual realm (not in the astral!) working to help us ascend...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

I'll try to share a few thoughts here... Yes, that demon was a multi-dimensional physical being, a demonic being, both in and beyond our physical world. All beings in the human world normally need to re-incarnate in human form here, but a few other lowly beings were allowed to crawl in to exert influence in the human realm during this recent "dharma-ending period". That being had reign over other extra-dimensional beings and malevolent spirits, that are not normally visible to the ordinary human eyes, but can exert influence--interfere with people's thoughts and actions and influence things in the human world--if human beings themselves do not have clear or righteous thoughts, or if they have other karmic circumstances.

The phenomena that manifest here in the human world are, in fact, reflections of phenomena that originate in other time-space dimensions. The higher and more broad a dimension is, the more influence it can exert on lower dimensions, including the human world. That is to say, the things that happen in the human world are actually arrangements made by beings at much higher levels, or in other words, by high-level gods.

Originally, that being Lucifer was a high-level being that rebelled against Heaven's Law out of spite and jealousy, was cast down during the formation of the Three Realms (Heaven, Earth & Underworld), and made to rule over beings in the Underworld. You see that people who follow that system use a pyramid as a symbol with those towards the pinnacle of the pyramid supposedly having greater rank and knowledge than those at lower levels of the pyramid. In fact, this is their rigid hierarchy, their chain of command as it were, and it literally did exist. It's just that this pyramid is all evil (founded upon the principles of deceit, callous hatred and selfish greed), and when it's viewed from an upright perspective, it is precisely upside down, with the pinnacle of the pyramid being the most evil and deceptive.

I speak above using the past tense because that evil hierarchy has already been weakened to the point that it doesn't really exist anymore. In other dimensions beyond the human realm, the evil factors and evil beings have already been dealt with--either they've been annihilated or they've been redeemed and saved. The outcome in the human world that remains is now a forgone conclusion. So if you were to go looking for some of those evil spirits (still not recommended) you may find that they're no longer there, or they've been weakened to the point that they are just barely surviving, since the factors that strengthened them in other dimensions have already been disposed of.

Human beings who have gone looking for these things in search of political power or in pursuit of some other worldly interest have brought trouble to themselves, as many of these low-level spirits actually want to feed on human beings' energy, and they have the disposition or the goal to cause disruptions in the human world.

These are just a few of my own limited understandings...

I posted a brief essay about 'Supernormal and Occult Abilities' a while back. I'll see if I can dig that up.

Last edited by Practitioner; 08-22-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #11
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I can't find that thread on the forum, so I'll repost here...

About ‘Supernormal’ and ‘Occult’ Abilities

I thought I would post some comments related to supernormal abilities in case there are some people who are curious or who have had a confusing experience in the past. The term "supernormal abilities" here refers to cognitive, psychic or spiritual abilities that ordinary people do not commonly possess, or that are beyond the understanding of modern science.

I use the term "occult abilities" below to describe a type of abilities or practices that "occultists" might refer to. While the word "occult" itself is defined as "secret," "concealed" or "covered up," I use the term connoting powers or abilities that are essentially “channeled” from other entities. The level of the universe that mankind exists in is quite low, and the entities that might possess a person or lend abilities are also at a low level within the Three Realms. Quite often the entities that come into contact with man can be dark and deceptive in nature, and the person who accepts the influence of these beings may be doing so with the aim of gratifying some pursuit, egotism, competitiveness, greed, the desire to deceive, even hatred, and so on.

The content of this post is inspired by guidance I received from a very powerful and very upright spiritual teacher through a practice that naturally cultivates some abilities as byproducts of positive spiritual development. My comments are not intended to criticize anyone, but simply to lay out what the majority, if not all, of the ability types are and how they arise.

First, supernormal abilities developed in an upright spiritual cultivation practice are abilities that reside with the person; they are abilities that the person him or herself possesses and may be able to use at will.

Scientifically identified abilities include clairvoyance (seeing over distance), as well as pre-cognition and retro-cognition (seeing future and past dimensions of time-space). In addition, there are different levels of wisdom and spiritual understanding that come as the result of being in harmony with universal truth. Telekinesis refers to being able to move objects remotely using invisible energy circulations. In reality, everyone innately has some abilities, but over time as man trains himself to pursue the tangible and practical “reality” delimited by the ordinary senses and defined by deductive methods of science, these abilities are all but cast off due to disuse and disbelief.

These various states mentioned above and other abilities may arise during the course of one's own spiritual cultivation. There are also specific abilities (developed energy matter) that can remove the causes of illnesses. There are abilities associated with martial arts that people may use to enhance their movement, or deliver and withstand blows. And so on... Again, all of these abilities reside with the individual him/herself, and they are under the control of the individual's own will and main consciousness. There are people in the world who possess some of these abilities, either because they developed them or because they possessed these abilities from birth (perhaps developing them in a previous life..assuming you are willing to believe in reincarnation).

There are also forms of "evil" cultivation that exist, whereby individuals will intentionally do bad deeds in order to amass greater amounts of "black karma," which is actually a black energy mass attached to the person in another dimension. Through this approach, a person can strengthen his/her innate abilities by way of the black energy matter. The downside, however, is that this person is accumulating a lot of black or evil karma and will meet with severe retribution as a result: the person's lifespan is usually shortened, one will meet with severe tribulations and/or one might descend after death and become a lower form of life, such as a malevolent spirit or "asura" (as described by some Eastern traditions). Asura are typically monstrous looking beings that, as I'm told, "regard human beings as animals, and therefore like to feed on them." They exist in another dimension, but apparently are able to enter into this dimension and even walk among man.

The other kind of abilities, or what I am calling ‘occultic’ abilities, could be described as belonging to the realm of sorcery, simply because these abilities are not directly possessed by the individual him/herself. They are channeled or otherwise summoned from other beings. The usual form is that the person involved will draw some type of symbol and/or chant some type of incantation to bring to themselves (or activate, if the individual is already possessed) a low-level spirit in another dimension that actually manipulates external or extra-dimensional circumstances within its control in order to achieve an effect.

A person who is involved in this type of practice may be only vaguely aware, or perhaps not consciously aware at all, of what is really happening. That is because the individual's main consciousness is in a suppressed or disassociated state, and the external entity, a low-level spirit, is at that time possessing the individual's mind or body in order to emit its energy or otherwise make use of the limited abilities that the entity/spirit itself has. These low-level beings may also manipulate circumstances to create outcomes in favor of the individual, such as the person gaining some money or some benefit in society. However, in return for this favor, the entity will remove a vital energy substance from the individual's body, as part of an exchange. The entity may furthermore seek to attach itself to the individual's body and try to manipulate the individual's thoughts and behaviors in order to make the individual reliant upon the entity. This way, the entity can strengthen its hold and take more of the person’s energy (bodily essence).

In such an instance, the individual may well remain in a state of "spirit possession," whether knowingly or unknowingly, with an extra-dimensional entity able to manipulate or dominate the individual. Whether this happens or not, the individual who is possessed is likely to become physically weakened or otherwise debilitated over time, as the low-level spirit has depleted his/her vital energy.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

In this Schematic, Carolyn Hamlett, exposes the Lucifer Reing Over the Mystical arts and the The "Spiritual Hierarchy".

Let's remember that she was an illuminati occultist so high up in the Hierarchy and in the Dark Arts that, by example, in school, she had to read All the Blue Books (the complete work Alice. A Bailey, creator of the new age and founder of the Lucifer publishing Company, renamed Lucis Trust, one of the ideological bases of the UN)! and now's a born again christian who exposes the occult side of the New World (dis)Order's ideas like luciferianism and new age. Is curious that all the illuminati defectors I know are born again christians!

You see here, that the "Satanism" and the Dark Arts is the right hand of the "New Age" White Brotherhood and White Magics both with lucifer as their head, but the lower initiates Don't Know that. That's because they are the "masters of good and evil" (defining "good" by what I think that's good, so, because Im a Infinitelly twisted guy, good for me is like kill the mayority of the earth population with the rite of Pahanuk so the new earth can appear).

See her Web Page HERE

Goals of the New Age

Allways that Secret Doctrine Is transfered to the """iluminated one""" (iniciated in the mysteries) by Entities Channeled! Simon Magus, John Dee, Sabbatai Svi, The new age teachers now contacting with the "Builder Angels" or "Builders of the Air"....

How it works

By Taping into "The Force" (who is like a colective conciousnes of.. ehh... Demons!) the initiated can achieve the goal of "rise the vibration level" of a place by the never ending synthesis of oposites ("fire by friction", "the marriage of heaven and earth" that resembles very much to Ordo ab Chao) until matter and spirit are joined into One ("Omega point") with all the solar system in what's called "The Perfected Sun" under the Rule of the DRAGON OF WISDOM" * **

To make the Fullfilment of the Milenial Kingdom (omega point).

This is the Goal of the New Age/luciferianism movement now!

*Actual doctrine of the new age!!! see it in Alice Bailey's "A Treatise of Cosmic Fire"!

**In the judeo-christian tradition The Dragon is Lucifer and he's the "master of the powers (builders) of the Air".

That's the Agenda of the New Age!

Extra:

The Ufo Phenomenon.

The New Age and the New Age Aliens...

Is a fact that Many contactees now are saying the same things that the new age movement say.

The "aliens" travel like enormeous distances to teach New Age (luciferianism) and deny christianity.

Alex hynek sayd after 30 years and Dozens of thousands investigated reports on ufos and aliens:

"There's no evidence that the alien activity came from Outside the Earth"

The same about Jaques Vallé, one of the most prestigious and dedicated researchers.

All what the Contactee know about the aliens is what the Aliens show to them!

Roger Morneau, an ex-spiritist, in the last century made a lot of interesting disclosures:

He say that first, in the seances the channeler Never talks with Ghosts, Allways with Demons mimicking ghosts! But just the advanced spiritists know that.
Second he teach a 3 part plan of those entities:

First part: To make the human family didn't believe in the Demons and they leader.

Second: Convince the people that you can have an afterlife allways. By getting out to the public the Hypnotism technique and teching it by respected Scientist, the thing is that if the Person believe in the afterlife and in the contact with dead parents or whatever they fall because a thecnisism in the sin of "necromancy".

And the Third, "Burn the Bilbe without touching it", the spiritist leader say to him that the Evolution theory was teached to Darwin by the Demon leader himself. (you know that the actual chance of that theory is the same that have a tornado of making a 747 jumbo jet just passing over a Junkyard!)

"Fine" by now...

...But the Greatest Plan To Harvest the Multitudes of the Earth, is the most important in this case, is that the Demons Will Disguise themeselves into "Beings from other planets and they will advice their contactees about the inminent colapse of the world".

He say that the Demons told his leader that this idea will be Eaten all by the people. Will be Totally Believed.
See this clip:

The Great Plan by the 5:13 min.

You see. The fact that guys like David Wilcock that, by his own words "do everything" those New Age Aliens say to him is totally interesting and fits like a glove with what the whistleblower Morneau said.

More if we know that the New Age Is Luciferianism!

Other interesting history about that:
On Monday, September 7, 1992, a television program,
Inside Edition, aired a story about six people – five men
and a woman – who were in the United States Air Force,
stationed in Germany. They were there to gather highly
secret information for the Air Force.

Then one day they suddenly disappeared. An all-points
bulletin was issued to find them, capture them and return
them to the Air Force authorities. Should they resist
arrest, they were to be “exterminated”.

They were finally found in Florida, in a small town near
Fort Walton Beach, when one of them was stopped for a
minor traffic violation.

One of the men, a USAF officer, finally consented to an
interview. He talked with the Inside Edition
investigative reporter, but would tell only a bare
minimum. However, the little he did say was most
revealing. It supports my contention that saucers and
aliens are linked with spiritism.

The six of them had been playing with a Ouija board (a
spiritualist method of “contact” disguised as a game).
The message was spelled out to them that they were to go
to a certain town in Florida to meet the “christ”, who
would be coming in a flying saucer.

In case you didn’t know, Avitar, witchcraft’s “christ” is
also the “christ” of the New Age movement.

Witchcraft believes that this Avitar will come in a
saucer and precede the coming of the [New Age] Christ.

The connection with witchcraft is unmistakable. In Ohio
witches routinely “conjure up” at their covens (meeting
places) spacecraft and their aliens. Every time they do
this, there is a rash of sightings. The Ohio town where
this occurs is known for frequent sightings of saucers.
Many photos of saucers have been taken by observers here.

The Ouija board connection is proof positive of the
nature of the saucers. It appears that they emanate from
the same source.

As noted investigator John Keel observes: “The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.”
(John Keel.Operation Trojan Horse. p. 266)

Many many interesting things are coming out these days...

If you want to visit a Really interesting Web site of researchers who discover what are the aliens and Prooved it, visit this:

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 08-22-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:28 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the great posts! That Arrivals video was fascinating! The part about Darwin being tutored (by Lucifer?) was especially interesting. Albert Einstein said that he wanted to 'think God's thoughts after him'. What if a lot of 'great people' have been personally instructed by Lucifer? People...spend some time researching this question. As always...I know nothing...but I suspect a lot! I'm a very suspicious and paranoid person. I sometimes think the Jesuits are coming to get me! Especially after I start threads which involve the dark side of Roman Catholicism! Hi guys. There is a good side and a bad side to every organization...including the Roman Catholic Church, the Jesuits, the Masons, etc. This world is a real mess.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-23-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:30 AM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is a good side and a bad side to every organization. This world is a real mess.
There's a good side to the Jesuits?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:46 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that Jesuits know more than just about anyone...but that they are working for Lucifer...whether they like it or not. I like ex-Jesuits such as Father Malachi Martin...who is now deceased...some say under mysterious circumstances. I also like ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera...who is now deceased...some say under mysterious circumstances. I suspect that many people and organizations are scared stiff of Lucifer and the demonic realm...and would rather join them...than fight them. Hopefully this is changing. It's now or never people. It's showtime...and the universe is watching. Choose you this day who you will serve. Choose wisely.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-23-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

The Heavenly Host recognized Gods enthusiasm about Adam and all the Assembly prostrated before Adam except Sataniel

Look My Breath animated it from out of the Earth so I will name it Adam

Why Sataniel You are the only one who does not bow

I will not bow before clay I am Fire

This is no assembly of arrogance

I will not prostrate to dust

Will you not amend for the sake of the Heavenly Host and your angels

I will not

Will you not do it for Me

I cannot bend before sand

I will not have a division in the Heavenly Host Begone from My presence

Where shall I go where your presence is not

Since you are Fire I will design unto you a burning pit and name it Hellfire

I swear I will lead your Adam astray til the End of the Age

Begone Lucifer and your Legions to Hell

Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

Disclaimer:
"The events depicted in these lines are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-26-2009 at 07:49 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

RedeZra: I just noticed that the 'ficticious' story involved the worship of Adam (a human being)...which Lucifer refused to do. This is interesting. What is the source? I have been hypothesizing that the original War in Heaven started because human beings were the Master Race...and a human being was playing God. And that the reptilian and grey races were the slave races...who bowed-down and worshipped this Human God. Lucifer was the chief musician in 'Heaven'...and finally had enough of the worship and praise bs...as well as being sick of being ridiculed for looking strange...and tired of working as essentially a slave...along with the other reptilians and greys. So he or she rebelled...and war resulted. Was this the Gaian-Orion War which supposedly lasted 600,000 years...with no winner? Did Lucifer vow to dethrone the human God...and then become the new God? I don't know...but I suspect that what is going on here on Earth goes way, way, way back into ancient universal history.

Why isn't the subject of theology in general...and Lucifer in particular...the focus of alien/ufo research? Think about ancient Egypt, Babylon, and Rome...and the star Sirius. I think the star Sirius is very, very important. Just a hunch. Is Sirius (or the Prince of Sirius) the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid? You may have thrown out your Bibles and religious books...so you may want to buy some new Bibles and books. Just don't go to church this time. Also...if you can find an ex-Jesuit...pick their brains. They probably know more than you think. I would talk to a Jesuit myself...but I probably wouldn't live to tell about it! I think I have been close to several undercover Jesuits...but I don't know for certain. Jesuits...is it time to betray Lucifer? Stop covering for Lucifer. Stop protecting Lucifer. If it wasn't time previously...I think it's time now. Hopefully Lucifer will see the light (get it?) and retire. I don't want Lucifer to be hurt or killed. I just want his or her command to be terminated...without extreme prejudice. The cycle of hatred, violence, and lies needs to stop.

Comments anyone? There has to be some CIA and NSA Agents, Satanists, Jesuits, Masons, Mormons, SDA's, etc. who have inside information regarding Lucifer. Please speak up. I realize this is playing with fire...big-time...but the microscope should be focused on Lucifer...and the power structure in this solar system. I could be wrong. If so...someone please set me straight. I'm easy. If I am reasonably corrected...I will change directions. I want to be part of the solution...rather than part of the problem. I try not to be stubborn...but don't bully me! I simply want the right-thing to be done at this critical point in history. If we $crew this up...we may not have a future.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-19-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #18
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
RedeZra: I just noticed that the 'ficticious' story involved the worship of Adam (a human being)...which Lucifer refused to do. This is interesting. What is the source? I have been hypothesizing that the original War in Heaven started because human beings were the Master Race...and a human being was playing God. And that the reptilian and grey races were the slave races...who bowed-down and worshipped this Human God. Lucifer was the chief musician in 'Heaven'...

Story is a paraphrase of Quran Surah 7:11-18

In Islam Iblis is a Djinn and a devoted servant of God

As the Angels God created the Djinns out of smokeless fire and after created Adam out of the Earth

God extolled Adam as the Best of His Creation and asked the Assembly to prostrate before Adam

This was too much for Iblis who was rising in rank close with the Angels

And as a shooting star Iblis fell to reign in Hell as Shaytan

God is Creator

Everything else is Creation

Who is God

God cannot be confined or understood

God is very real in fact He is the Only One who is real

Everything else is His Fashion

God awakes from slumber and starts to Mind Manifest stuff

Gods day is very long very very long almost infinite

At the End of Gods long Day comes the long Night of God

Sweet Suspence in Sleep

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-18-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you RedeZra. Has the Quaran been redacted as much as the Bible? Did Roman Catholicism create Islam? Is Roman Catholicism the controlling force in most religions...including New Age religions? Is Lucifer the controlling force in Roman Catholicism? It's as if the entire world is on a leviton train...and Lucifer is the engineer and the conductor...and this train isn't stopping for anyone or anything...including Jesus Christ and the U.S. Constitution. They have both become hood-ornaments on this hell-bound leviton train. My solution is to infuse the U.S. Constitution with the principles and concepts contained in the Teachings of Jesus...and go global.

I keep seeing a church in California...in my mind's eye...with a group of well-dressed and very solemn people meeting in a classroom...with Lucifer. Lucifer is dressed in black (with a long cape)...and looks sort of like the being in the Stargate video in a previous post...except older and very cold and stoic. Lucifer is wearing round black-rimmed glasses. The subject is theology, governance...and transition of power. The conditions have finally been met...which require Lucifer to transfer control of the solar system (I think) to the human race.

Lucifer is furious...and is arrogantly hissing 'We had you fooled!' 'What took you so long!' 'We didn't think you could do it!' 'You got out of our grasp just in time!' 'If you only knew what we had planned for you!' 'OK...you can try to rule yourselves!' 'Good luck! You're going to need it!' 'If you only knew what we've been through because of you!' 'If you only knew what we've had to do to keep you alive!' 'We were good to you!'

With that...Lucifer rises...struts out of the room...and into an elevator...which descends to an unkown sub-level...boards a waiting leviton train...travels to Pine Gap, Australia at twice the speed of sound...and boards a mothership...filled with hardcore followers (humans, reptilians, and greys)...destination - Sirius. The date: December 21, 2012.

I'm sure this vision is a figment of my imagination...but who knows...eschatological reality may be stranger than my fiction. Einstein said 'The universe is stranger than we think. The universe is stranger than we can think.' What was Einstein referring to? Did Einstein receive instruction directly from Lucifer...which gave the human-race nuclear weapons...to exterminate the human race? Did Einstein 'think God's thoughts after him(or her)'?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-19-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:39 AM   #20
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you RedeZra. Has the Quaran been redacted as much as the Bible? Did Roman Catholicism create Islam? Is Roman Catholicism the controlling force in most religions...including New Age religions? Is Lucifer the controlling force in Roman Catholicism?

God cultures all cultures

God cares about His Creation and gives clues about Himself and Nature and charms His fashion with Rules

Muhammad was a Messenger of Gods words and visions put down in writing in the Quaran

Jesus too started His Mission as a Messenger of God But He rose close to the proximity of God So much so that He hinted about His Divine Dominion

Lucifer is the Ancient Antagonist

His Great Work is to turn Man from Heaven to Hell

Seduction suggestive tricks tempts whish whispers

His gifts are sweet in the beginning but poison in the end

Lucifer and Legions are supernatural shapeshifters

New Age with its spiritism channeling ascended masters extraterrestrial and what not is Confusion and its founder is Deceiver

The Masterpiece of Satan in the Modern Time is to have people believe he does not exist - Baudelaire

Quote:
I keep seeing a church in California...in my mind's eye...with a group of well-dressed and very solemn people meeting in a classroom...with Lucifer. Lucifer is dressed in black (with a long cape)...and looks sort of like the being in the Stargate video in a previous post...except older and very cold and stoic. Lucifer is wearing round black-rimmed glasses.

Padre Pio described the Devils assaults in many letters he sent to his Spiritual Fathers

In one of the letters to Padre Agostino, dated January 18, 1912, he stated, “The Devil does not want to lose this battle. He takes on many forms. For several days now, he has appeared with his brothers who are armed with batons and pieces of iron. One of the difficulties is that they appear in many disguises. There were several times when they threw me out of my bed and dragged me out of my bedroom. I am patient, however, and I know Jesus, Our Lady, my Guardian Angel, St. Joseph and St. Francis are always with me.”

(PADRE PIO DA PIETRELCINA: Epistolario I° (1910-1922) a cura di Melchiorre da Pobladura e Alessandro da Ripabottoni - Edizioni "Padre Pio da Pietrelcina" Convento S.Maria delle Grazie San Giovanni Rotondo - FG)

Satan went beyond all the limits of deception when he went to Father Pio pretending to be a penitent. This is the Father Pio’s testimony: “One day, while I was hearing confessions, a man came to the confessional where I was. He was tall, handsome, dressed with some refinement and he was kind and polite. He started to confess his sins, which were of every kind: against God, against man and against the morals. All the sins were obnoxious! I was disoriented, in fact for all the sins that he told me, but I responded to him with God’s Word, the example of the Church, and the morals of the Saints. But the enigmatic penitent answered me word for word, justifying his sins, always with extreme ability and politeness. He excused all the sinful actions, making them sound quite normal and natural, even comprehensible on the human level.. He continued this way with the sins that were gruesome against God, Our Lady, the Saints, always using disrespectful round-about argumentation. He kept this up even with with the foulest of sins that could be conjured in the mind of a most sinful man. The answers that he gave me with such skilled subtlety and malice surprised me. I wondered: who is he? What world does he come from? And I tried to look at him in order to read something on his face. At the same time I concentrated on every word he spoke, trying to discover any clue to his identity.. But suddenly; through a vivid, radiant and internal light I clearly recognized who he was. With a sound and imperial tone I told him: “Say long live Jesus, long live Mary!” As soon as I pronounced these sweet and powerful names, Satan instantly disappeared in a trickle of fire, leaving behind him an unbearable stench.” (Don Pierino is a priest and one of the father Pio’s spiritual sons who were present at the same time.)

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-19-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:57 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There are many stories about people who weren't really people. This Satan and demon stuff is real...and these guys aren't novices. This is why people should not dabble and experiment with the supernatural. A deceased aunt who appears to you...may really be a demonic entity who is impersonating a deceased loved one. Ask who they really are...in the name of Jesus Christ...and with the power of the Holy Spirit. You may be surprised at what happens next.

Despite the tone of my posts...I am not anti-Catholic or anti-religion. I'm just trying to expose what I think Catholicism and all religions have had to put up with...for a long, long time. I think they have had to deal with something very evil and very ancient. Obviously...I don't know the details. I can only make educated (or semi-educated) guesses.

If you're not going to church...you don't have to go...but you still have to be ethical and spiritual. If you do go to church...keep going...but learn a little bit about everything...and don't believe everything the priest or pastor says. They might not even believe it...but they need their job...and they don't want their members and parishioners to get mad or go mad.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-19-2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #22
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Focusing on the names of negatively polarized entities is not something that I would advise.
I agree. If you stare at the darkness, it will print your matrix and you will bring back something from there. Consciously or unconsciously.

If you want to go in there and take a look for the purpose of knowing, be prepared with blessings of the highest souls. Be ready to bless all you see and keep shining the best you can during your observation It is your light that will shred an aura of protection around you. The blessings will come back to you and you will elevate yourself above the effect of the curses.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:09 AM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Ignorance is bliss...but it can get you enslaved or exterminated. Exposing evil is very different than worshipping evil. I do feel like I am being attacked 24/7...but I really don't give a rat's patootie. Bring it on. Let's go.

How long will we continue to look the other way? Why do we behave as though ignorance is a virtue? It's high-time that Lucifer is exposed...and removed from office. This may be the ultimate Disclosure. Mr. President: There's a cancer growing on the Solar System. Where are the Deep Throats? Why isn't 'The Washington Post' going after Lucifer? We could call it 'Satangate', 'Hellgate', or 'Stargate'. Perhaps the military needs to be jerked-out from under Lucifer...like what supposedly happened to Richard Nixon...forcing his resignation.

Lucifer...it's time to go. But I do wish to take music lessons from you (or at least listen to you perform)...AFTER you retire...and I'm not being sarcastic. I really mean it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-20-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:11 AM   #24
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exposing evil is very different than worshipping evil.
lol right very different indeed

We will eventually face our own demons whether we like it or not

And the Devil himself will become personal when he finds someone worthy of his time

But we have the Angels the Book and the Name and we have Prayer and our good Virtues

Quote:
Lucifer...it's time to go. But I do wish to take music lessons from you (or at least listen to you perform)...AFTER you retire...and I'm not being sarcastic. I really mean it.

It is closing time

Evil on Earth will not prevail It will vanish as vapor like a lost cause

Revelation 22:11-13

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-20-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

My dear, do not be offended. Everyone with is own mission. I'm not encouraging ignorance, quite the opposite. Nevertheless, my words stays. You carve into your subconscious what you contemplate. This, as hard it can be to accept is still true. One can see the effect of this kind of contemplation in his/her life. Allergy, fear, defensive reaction, stress, etc...

You are free on your journey, I'm not commanding here, only suggesting.
I also suggest you dig a bit more about the Apocalypse. It was written for the very first christian communities, it is not today's prediction like many would like it to be. It might seem like this, but keep in mind it has been re-written by the same manipulators you are trying to expose for the purpose of making it all happen. Creation does not condemn, does not judge, nor punish. This is the way of the controllers printed deeply in our genetic. Creation has a different way to get rid of destruction forces, and I bet you know how.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote