Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Barry King

Question poised for "THE WATCHER", unless anyone else can clarify moreso, after watching Barry's video's again, I do recall that in my researching that I have studied them before.

Please clarify my generalization,
From what I gather, Mr. King was a part of a NSA/Military project and was first introduced/abducted as a child, then later re-introduced again to the program. From his experiences, he states (correct me, if I'm wrong) that this project is about mind/population control, where as the majority of alien abductions nowadays are no more than genetically created alien (grey) hybrids, that which the military created, has warehouses full of these beings stacked for use, and uses these beings to abduct us and bring us to these bases, strap us down to these "trip seats" and plant thoughts/experiences in our minds, then release us back to the general population?

Please clarify any points as I mean no disrespect.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

P.S. What is Mr. Kings current health status and do you see him recovering soon.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Question poised for "THE WATCHER", unless anyone else can clarify moreso, after watching Barry's video's again, I do recall that in my researching that I have studied them before.

Please clarify my generalization,
From what I gather, Mr. King was a part of a NSA/Military project and was first introduced/abducted as a child, then later re-introduced again to the program. From his experiences, he states (correct me, if I'm wrong) that this project is about mind/population control, where as the majority of alien abductions nowadays are no more than genetically created alien (grey) hybrids, that which the military created, has warehouses full of these beings stacked for use, and uses these beings to abduct us and bring us to these bases, strap us down to these "trip seats" and plant thoughts/experiences in our minds, then release us back to the general population?

Please clarify any points as I mean no disrespect.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

P.S. What is Mr. Kings current health status and do you see him recovering soon.
Sorry, did not even see this thread. The ongoing problem with this site is that it is fragmented, even linked topic threads are all over the place and not centralised per topic content. Full responses to this post have already been made in the relevent threads. Perhaps this should be moved from off topic to a more relevent section. Off topic it certainly is not.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Request to Mods, can you please move this thread to Ufology section, THANKYOU

THE WATCHER
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Barry King

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Request to Mods, can you please move this thread to Ufology section, THANKYOU

THE WATCHER
I've already moved this question and you have answered since then as I found the other link, and this thread can be deleted at moderators will

Regards,
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

THE WATCHER