Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nexus 2012 - Audio Resources

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a seperate thread for easy access to the audio resources that will be provided for participants in the Nexus Project over the coming months. I would be happy to also use it as a place for discussion as to the nature of the files themselves and their contents - the more one knows about how they are designed, the more effective they will be.

I will be updating this initial post accordingly as new files are released, so in the future just look for an update to this post if the thread is bumped to find the link to the latest file.

In the meantime, I would like to announce that I have finished alterations to a "centering tool" that I had begun quite awhile ago. I wanted to release it as the precursor to the series of files described in an earlier post, that would be designed specifically to sympathetically resonate the chakras in progressive order.

The file is available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lmddzznzgnq

Mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/31710065...an_du_ciel.zip

Its purpose is for centering ones energies before beginning the meditations being released as of 2010. In the meantime they can be used for centering oneself before using any audio or audiovisual-assisted meditation, or any traditional meditation technique as well.

The fractal structure set to harp in lydian mode, with accentuated overtones reinforced by ambient textures, will align internal energies led astray by the constant aetheric, auditory and visual noise in our modern lives.

I have been able to confirm repeatedly that the degree of focus found after centering oneself greatly outweighs that found when going straight from usual life into a meditation. I hope this proves to remain a consistent finding with our "ground crew" field group.

This having been said, I should now explain the structure for the meditations to be released in the months to come - knowledge of how they function should assist immensely in creating the desired effect for us all.

After the centering tool is used to focus ones energies in the minutes prior to the hour of the global synchronized meditation, the file(s) being used will remain identical in every aspect until a ways into the file (roughly at least 10-15 minutes into the hour).

The initial portion of all 7-8 files to be released will be to form a type of vibratory pyramid around the listeners frame of awareness, both isolating the internal energies from external modulation/interference, and also providing a cavitational effect for directing our collective energies towards the grid.

From that point in the file(s) onwards, perhaps the best analogy would be to picture "notches" on an amplifier, literally levels of magnitude by which we would be assisted to augment our energetic intention towards the common abstracted goals we share, those this project came to exist for in the first place.

Notches will be targeted at roughly 5 minute intervals following the introductory portion of the file, each new "extension" always building upon previously integrated material.

The idea here will be to have everyone training, including outside of the weekly timeframe for synchronized meditations, to become comfortable with the lastmost released file of the series. It may be possible, for interests sake, for me to later on release variations on the file series using different base audio material, while the psychoacoustic portions designed to create the above effect would remain the same.

This having been said, it will be important that everyone has tried a given file once on their own before using it as their guidance tool during the synchronized meditations themselves. If one finds a certain file too intense then they should revert to a previous file for the weekly meditations, until they are fully adjusted to it, after which they can try to step up again on their own time.

I'm not 100% sure on the timeline for the files, but the idea will be to have them all prepared well before the May date, so that everyone has had time to adjust themselves as much as possible, and this will give us time as well to promote the effort using the new material, and evidence of the specifically formulated system for accomplishing this by means (to my knowledge) never before attempted (yet highly plausible nonetheless).

I'll try to pop by more frequently to clarify on this and related topics of the project between now and the date of release for the first file, but keep in mind that it is the work on that file itself that will be keeping me away more than anything!

I hope everyone can hear in the centering file a little bit of what is being invested towards the meditation files themselves. It is clearly much too "energetic" to be meditation material itself of course, but I am referring more specifically to the crystaline structure of audio components that is what creates (in the case of the centering file) or maintains (in the case of the meditation files) an aligned and synchronized energetic matrix in the cerebral region of the brain - this effect can be invested of course into a much calmer audio file.

Take care everyone and looking forward to starting with you all on the new meditations in earnest come the new year.

PhiedPiper

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 12-07-2009 at 09:14 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012 - Audio Resources

Phiedpiper,

So great to have you here and with such a gift for us
This is really wonderfull . We have missed you and your music.
I feel this will greatly help in making our crew stronger and keep
it focused and centered in the Love flow.

Thank you Phied .
I'll take the time to listen to the file you send and give some feed back .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 12-06-2009 at 03:12 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Also I would like to recommend the following DVD available for viewing here:

YouTube- QuantumCommunicationDVD (1/16)
More details regarding the specific purpose of the files I will be providing are described around 5 minutes into part 2. I would be interested in seeing if anyone might have the necessary equipment for measuring their ESR/GSR following using one of the files. I would do it myself but do not have access to the needed equipment at the moment.

This all to say that we will truly be able to create an extremely powerful effect when everything is in place and the project begins in earnest. This is not to say that our efforts up to this point have been in vain, quite to the contrary, such consistent effort by however many people who have participated in any of the meditations so far (and up to the beginning of the new sessions beginning 2010) will have already created a formidable foundation grid that will prove invaluable to our purpose.

When the time is right we will go on to "kick this project into overdrive" and will undoubtedly begin to see the effects of our effort, should we remain commited to it as we head into this "unknown territory" in the years immediately following.

Perhaps it is true that we will never have known what could have been without such direct mass remote-influencing, but if the project can grow to the scale I envision it can, having the effect it would irrefutably have, then it would be completely besides the point to consider less desirable could-have-beens anyways. We will have accomplished our mission.

take care everyone,

phiedpiper
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Nexus 2012 - Audio Resources

great link if science took this more seriously i think wed be better off as

a people but its only a matter of time know which is on our side
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Phied Piper, so nice to see your posts again. Many thanks for what you are doing to enhance and strengthen our efforts re the Nexus Meditation. I can't do anything to help directly but will be following your thread and trying out your files as they become available. Ah yes, and the video is scheduled for this viewing this evening
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I have listened to your file Phied .
Fantastic music . I loved what you did before but
this piece is most inspiring .
It gives clarity of mind and conveys extreme peace .
One feels grounded in one's heart listening to it.
Well done

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

For people not having enough time to watch the entire documentary, there is more highly relevant information here in part 9:

It is an interesting synchronicity that this documentary, with the information it contains, is released around the same time we would attempt to put these very theories into practice

phiedpiper
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pied

Thanks for the file will try before this weeks meditation

Oh links to quantum comumunication dvd you posted have been deleted

so here is another link for them....

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...munication+dvd

Keep up the great work your doing....