Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default weird logos...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1160
Quote:
Top 5 Most Sinister Corporate Logos

Jun 16th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
Big corporations pay millions in public relations to make customers associate their brand with a warm and fuzzy feeling. It is imperative that the soulless and inherently greedy nature of the corporation be hidden behind a family-friendly facade. But some companies just don’t give a hoot. They hate you, your family and especially your cat and they don’t care if you know it. They even display their evilness right on their logo because they’re proud of it. Here is my top 5 of most sinister logos.
As a designer - I've had to take 'on board' many unusual requests for large corporate logos, and I must say some were unusual - they wanted inferences unrelated to product/service (in my mind) - however - the designs got more and more 'oblique' at times with client demands - until I often wondered... however - the companies paid us. Portfolio closed.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: weird logos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1160

As a designer - I've had to take 'on board' many unusual requests for large corporate logos, and I must say some were unusual - they wanted inferences unrelated to product/service (in my mind) - however - the designs got more and more 'oblique' at times with client demands - until I often wondered... however - the companies paid us. Portfolio closed.
Thank you very interesting
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote