Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Powers That Were

This is an invitation to refer to the PTB as the PTW....the powers that were.

It is important to remember that currently the timeline we are on is open for great dramatic alteration...especially due to the fact that largely the yellow cube and looking glass such have been limited in their use and aplication. We are taking more and more control of our own destiny. The probabilities are actually unlimited at this time and the power available to us is even greater than it has been in the past due to a number of influences such as the collective awakening, the galactic alignment, and the increase in speed, as it were, of the dissemination of information. the potential for dramatic changes in our "course" is HUGE! it goes back to the work i have been doing in actualizing the greater abilities we all possess in manifesting our reality. It is a time for us to become extraordinary in our aspirations and self awareness. The fears promulgated by the former powers that were have in effect actually catalyzed our potential and i give them very high praise for initiating the change.
Pending

Follow this for a second..... without an obstacle to over come, without a threat to meet, without a challenge to conquor we might never evolve our consciousness. The work i have been doing is the work of a warrior of light. This work is INSIDE, not "out there" as you know. I have looked within and found the mirror frequencies of the powers that were. they are correlated with ones egoic mind. You see before i could condemn, judge, or even be afraid of these "elite" i needed to take responsibility for their existence within MYSELF. Once i found out how lost and wicked and fear based I could be...i found a great wealth of compassion for their position by having a great wealth of compassion for myself.
Pending

I have thusly found a stance that i actually thank the creator of the universe for the powers that were, for the entire drama that has been playing out over the past eon. I thank creation for these manipulators. I am bigger than them. We are bigger than them. our power is greater than theirs. They have empowered themselves at the expense of millions of souls....and discovered a greater world outside of our own. They didnt understand it...and still dont fully understand it to a great degree....thus they became afraid. they have worked to protect themselves as any person might do.
Pending

however as we become more aware of all the greater realities and as a people united in resonant frequencies we anable ourselves to respond with conscious integration rather than reactive fear based modalities. If we indeed look at our personal existence as a cell in a body rather than a dissociated single being than we must accept the parts of our species group mind that are there for our survival....however those parts have become over powered in response to a greater reality that we are finding ourselves subject to in greater degree as we approach the galactic plane. they are infact our early warning system and fight or flight protective response.
Pending

we are all in this together no matter how detached they (PTB) or we think we are. after the shutting down of the looking glass and yellow book, all bets were off. AND THEY STILL ARE. i am very excited to see what else we can do to envision the POSITIVE vision of what we wish to see in the world for the world. When we are ACTIVELY creatively CHOOSING what exactly we wish to see in the world instead of responding to the threats we percieve we will open a huge stream of possible timelines that are HUGELY more powerful gravitational forces than we are currently experiencing. and when we collectively engage our creative manifestation ability it will truly become the age of aquarius and our potential as a species will be actualized.
Pending

ok...thats it for now. LOVE YOU!!!!!

Your friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Powers That Were

It is true that they're a sorry lot of sorts. Certainly not the powers that run my world.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
no caste

PTW
Old 06-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Thunderbird,

Maybe we could take it a step further to suggest they never existed, thus taking all validity away.

The Powers That Aren't

PTA
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

lol! i love it.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #6
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Me too... I love this thread.... The PTW ...The Powers No more... The Weakness that's Irelevent.... I'll just keep up the mantra in my head... Thanks Thunderbird....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Remember that old movie 'The Man Who Never Was'? Well...how about 'The Powers That Never Were'? If I were them...I'd try to just fade away gracefully...while I still had a chance...without a trace. If we could get all of the hard-core malevolent humans, greys, and reptilians...all of the mothers...to leave in a huge mothership...the benevolent humans, greys, and reptilians could have a really swell solar system based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Hint! Hint! The malevolents could come back...if and only if...they became truly benevolent. I don't want them to be hurt or killed. I just want them to stop screwing up the solar system. I don't want them to go away mad. I just want them to go away.

Choose sides very carefully. Conduit Closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-25-2009 at 11:37 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote