Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #26
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

Ali and notkuroda, I couldn't agree with you more.

I keep wondering why people would want Captain Kirk to land or to appear.

All I can think of is that they (the ones that are sure HE will come) can start a new world order with them in charge.

Again I see the trust in the "almighty" in whose name we can rule, whose book, interpretated by the "first believers" we all have to read and of course obey instead of taking our own responsability and sending the white-collar-thieves home or to a hard-labour-camp and start building a new world, based on peace and equality where there is no money or power to corrupt those in charge.

Do you know how many people have died in the name of a fictive god ?

I 'd say we've learned our lesson by now but no !!
Someone comes with something vague like a channeling and everybody runs into the streets, hoping for salvation.

Don't we see that if we are hoping for such an event that something is fundamentally wrong because we are not satisfied with our lives?

Well then why not go out in the streets and instead of looking up to the sky in idle hope march to the white house and tell the government to pack and go making sure they never come back.

Stop looking at the sky and focus on the things that have to be done.

BY US.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #27
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

i think this is an example of how poeple need to stop beliveing in EVERYTHING they are told. Yes ET's are out there, yes there's a lot of crazy things going on in this planet, but it is very important that we question everything that is presented to us. I mean, does anyone know where this rumour came from in the first place? I believe in aliens but as i said on another site, if the october 14th predicition comes true i will walk through the streets naked.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 PM   #28
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

HUEYII...did you listen to the interview? I'm sure its explained better there.

It's not about your DNA making you do anything. It's about technology that makes a person see/hear things.

And my point was that even people who think they are 'channeling' need to be wary of where and who is communicating with them.

Most Thanks! Most Love!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:05 PM   #29
moonmadness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post

Well then why not go out in the streets and instead of looking up to the sky in idle hope march to the white house and tell the government to pack and go making sure they never come back.

Stop looking at the sky and focus on the things that have to be done.

BY US.
Peer, I totally agree with you.
If you do not accept self- responsibility, and you allow somebody to come in and “save” you, you do not permanently evolve. Even if somebody' d show up (and still it may occur) they wouldn't be STO beings.
Anyway, we are waiting for a miracle..It s not so bad. But it s not enough. We have to solve our problems by ourselves because we' ve created them and we all are a part of these...
moonmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #30
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I've never heard anybody talking in a typical environment about the fact that ET beings are playing a role in our lives.
I wasn't that specific. I didn't mention anything about ETs playing a role in our lives, I was referring to the general mindset of earthlings being "awake" to the reality of ET life out in the universe.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #31
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmadness View Post
We have to solve our problems by ourselves because we' ve created them and we all are a part of these...

Although the last part of that sentence is correct (we're a part of these), I'm sick and tired of people saying that we created the problems. If you are a part of the PTB then you can legitimately state that as a fact. However if you are the average, common peasant, as most of us are, then you CANNOT state that as a fact. The common person did NOT create the problems that are infecting the world. We are victims of the PTB who are bent on dominating the entire planet. I wish and hope that these benevolent space beings understand that the common person is NOT responsible for the turmoil that is taking place. The only guilt that can be attributed to the common person revolves around succumbing to brainwashing and doing nothing to combat or even acknowledge this conspiracy. The common person is only guilty of inaction and going along with the status quo. Maybe that's guilt enough, however they are not the progenitors of the violations against nature and morality.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-14-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #32
IronWoman

Talking Re: Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ed=1#post50986

check this out guys!!

is it real?!?!

mothership over china on 14th of oct????????!!?!?!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #33
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Lolol, you had me there for a second Ironwoman Biggest WTF moment of the day.

Check the video.. It's shanghai, listen to the audio. They're speaking about a covert ufo sighting over a US airport.... The two don't match...

Also regular news coverage does not give any indications about this.

So I put my money on fake...

@Peer, you're absolutely right. If we can't get interested enough to put our hands together to save ourselves.. Why would anyone come to save us?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #34
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

This was just more dis-information that is out there.....
Blossom has now been dis-credited and now join's the zeta's.
Well back to my life preparing for our bleak future......
Love all the sheep ..! Bahhhhhhhhhh......
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote