Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Bluebeam underway?

Hi all,

I've been watching Project Camelot for over a year now and I've been looking at the forums since their beginning. I'd llike to gewt involved. I've read about Project Bluebeam - the project designed to destroy all religion and bring about a false rapture. More about it is here:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

The first stage is that earthquakes would reveal archaeological evidence which will discredit religions. I looked up earthquake and archaeological on google and found this website.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ld-732714.html

This was in 2004, but I haven't found any follow up news. Maybe this is the start.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Bluebeam underway?

This is one of those questions I'd consider very soberly...I wouldn't let my imagination trip me up. I'm willing to bet Proj. BB is disinformation. They don't have that technology, and they don't have the money to develop it.

My standard disclaimer: If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
This is one of those questions I'd consider very soberly...I wouldn't let my imagination trip me up. I'm willing to bet Proj. BB is disinformation. They don't have that technology, and they don't have the money to develop it.

well, there is so much disinfo on the e.t. subject like you said, couldn’t be this a budget-form of project bb. all the distraction and false, or blurred info.
for instance, i felt that not all the cropcircles may be of a genuine source, later i heard freddi silva confirming this in an interview on conscious media network.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/fsilva.htm

and then all the sudden attention on mainstream media, the channelings etc. just creating confusion on the subject.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

John Lear thinks they have the technology. Did you see that PC interview?
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote