Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #51
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
With all the problems taken care of....focus can be on becoming a galactic society....colonize another planet....the universe can sustain any size population!
When would this DREAM happen?

Allow me to repeat this again:
It is not much about the people who are on earth now, but about those we are irresponsibly adding - did you hear of the 'Octuplet Mum', for instance?!

It is all about rational and logical management.

There is overpopulation, specially in the specific context of the current mode of production - or better say, mere exploitation of this Planet and its resources - that is, this wild, aggressive Capitalism driven by greed alone.
If only the goods and other life sustaining commodities, the product we ourselves produce or gain directly from Earth were responsibly and honestly managed; if our aims in this existence were spiritually more elevated(instead of the sole accumulation of money and other material items), there would certainly be no question of overpopulation the way it is now.

As many here rightly pointed it out, Mother-Earth is able to and is willing to take care of her Children - and does still do so - but we are extremely abusing her generosity, for everyone wants still more and more and, as we all know, there are no limits to the 'accumulation fever' and greed has by definition no boundaries.

Besides, Humans are not the only inhabitants of this Planet. ONCE AGAIN.
This must be clear.

There are other Life Forms having the same rights to be and to develop; Life Forms which are as necessary and dear to Earth as we, Humans, are: Flora, Fauna.

We are building factories and other human production facilities on lands, which should normallybe reserved to agriculture, to the flora and fauna; we are destroying forests, polluting water and air...

Flora and Fauna are being incessantly persecuted by us.

Honey bees are disappearing in horrifying huge numbers and sorts(and we all know the great role they play for the balance of our eco-system, for our flowers, our patatoes, our wine...); the ice is dramatically melting (due in part to human irresponsible activities, like the tests of atomic and nuclear bombs underground and in the atmosphere!!!)...

We need to be reasonable and seek harmony with our world.
The only one we have got.

Have a nice day for now - i have to rush to work.

Thanks for your insights and looking forward... to more!:-)

Namaste.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 AM   #52
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I Have not commented here for about 4 months, but am still following certain threads on this forum. This one does rather grab my interest as I have a great love of nature and the natural balances of ecology on this planet.

On the whole I agree with Rakar that there are simply too many physical human beings on this planet, though I do not feel a limit to procreation should be enforced. Education, Education, Education is the only way of getting the message across to the many peoples of this planet.

I feel many of the commentators here are missing the point. It may well be possible for 6, 7, 8 or even 9 billion people to live on our planet if the wealth and resources were spread more evenly. Indeed, with free energy available this would almost certainly be the case. However, I am less than convinced that the quality of life for individuals and groups concerned would be particularly high. Here I am referring to qualities of a spiritual, social and psychological nature rather than the physical comforts that we in the Western world today have as a result of having too much material wealth.

Also, as Rakar has already stated, human beings are not the only biological organisms that exist on this planet. If 7 to 9 billion were spread nice and evenly around the planet, what effect would that have on the rich variety of ecosystems on this planet? People would want to kill off any animals that competed with them for food, most notably many of the great predators and large herbivores on our planet, many of which are already rare or close to extinction. In this instance the planet would a least lose its rich variety of wildlife and diverse ecosystems. At worst whole ecosystems would breakdown.

The other alternative that seems to be being suggested here is to pack the 7 to 9 billion human beings into smaller areas. Australia was mentioned as an example, but I guess you could pick anywhere in the world. Yes we probably could do this, especially if free energy was made available to us. However, issues around the quality of life would become even more paramount in the areas concerned. How easy would it be for people to get away from the crowds and have a bit of peace and quiet in a wild place? Also, which ever areas you choose to concentrate the human population you will almost certainly destroy unique ecosystems and forms of wildlife.

It is all very well saying water the deserts and make them into green gardens and organic farms, but many species of plant and animal are uniquely adapted to the desert regions of our world. Do we have the right to bring such species to extinction just because we can not control our population? I think not. Australia has been suggested as an example of a large desert area that could be used in this manner. Australia has some of the most unique wildlife on our planet (much of which is already rare and endangered), do we really think that this is worth sacrificing for the sake of more and more human beings? Are we really that special as compared with all the other life forms on this planet? Again, I think not.

Also, what of the true native peoples of many of these desert areas, such as the Australian Aboriginal people and the Kalahari Bushmen. Their culture and way of life is already under threat. If we were to green and water the deserts for the sake of large numbers of people having a mediocre quality of life, such indigenous peoples would almost certainly be wiped out.

Of course if we were to go galactic, then overpopulation would cease to be a problem. However, until that happens it seems wise to at least begin to educate folk to have less children, especially in some of the so-called third world nations of our planet.

Finally, several commentators have referred to our right to be here as incarnate souls during this time of important transition. However, as I believe I am (and we all are) primarily a spiritual being, my physical incarnation here really is of secondary importance. I think we can overstate the importance of being here in physical form. As truly spiritual beings we could probably exist here (and probably do) in 10's of billions without having any physical impact on this beautiful collective physical being that we call Planet Earth.

Best Wishes

Truthseeker (Andrew)
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:02 AM   #53
Steve_G

This is a very thought-provoking thread. Rakar, I think in a nutshell the problem I have with the approach you are advocating (TPB diabolism aside) is that it deals with symptoms rather than causes.

The solution you offer only perpetuates the status quo that has created the problem in the first place. It does nothing to address the imbalance of resources, education and standards of life that exists between the NWO and their like and the vast majority of this planet who are artifically kept in a state of poverty and ignorance through their machinations. It does not address the massive pollution and poisoning of the atmosphere and earth by the multinational corporations who largely own people like Hillary Clinton and the so-called scientists that continue to perpetuate the man-made global warming lie despite all evidence to the contrary. You would still have the power elite, Illuminati, NWO and their masters at the top living in unbelievable luxury and warring amongst themselves while everyone else scrabbles around fighting for survival and our home continues to be poisoned by their activities.

Until these root causes are dealt with any measures to counter population increase will fail. It's fine to talk about the spiritual growth of humanity but unrealistic to expect people who are locked into survival mode through no fault of their own to be worrying about what effects their actions will have past getting the next meal for their families. I'd say that AT LEAST 75% of the population falls into this category, and the figure is probably much higher.

Only by getting the resources spread properly and getting the population out of the survival-only mindset that extreme poverty and base living conditions can we have the global consciousness and spiritual maturity that we talk about. Once we have that he population will reach a stable level by NATURAL means, rather than being enforced by a super-rich elite. There would be no need to use free energy to irrigate the deserts (and thus endanger or destroy the other species that Truthseeker mentions) because there would be more than enough land suitable for farming to take care of all our needs, and the preservation of flaura and fauna would be built-in to the consciousness of humanity in general. I believe it's already there, but like so much else it has been suppressed by TPB for their own selfish gain.

Unless we deal with TPB any measures we can take will benefit them while being detrimental to the rest of the world. What you suggest is rather like taking a man who's been shot in the leg and trying to sew up the skin without getting the bullet out and repairing the artery first. And the guy with the gun is still standing there ready to shoot again whenever he pleases.

Last edited by Steve_G; 03-31-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:19 AM   #54
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Good day all

This population control talk is right up there with abortion.Both topics make me sick to my stomace .No offence to you Rakar. Personally there is better messages worth spreading. When do souls become relevent to the conversation?

Good vid http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/h...n_poverty.html

His statistics seem sound [as can be,lol]

canada-one of the biggest land masses on earth-population 35 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth

I'm having a hard time seeing condoms solving the worlds problems,like feeding people and saving the flora and fauna of the world or stopping pollution. Probally make someone richer though.

Sharing,compassion,love,empathy hmmmmmm ,Is there a solution in those 4 words ?. I wonder.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60162162692745 This concept could be usefull

Lets end population exploitation instead and see where that leads,maybe open up some borders on the earth and in our minds .

6 billion people sounds more like an accounting nightmare than a social problem.
sorry for the rant,but makes sense to me

peace,love squared to the power of infinity to all....kent

ps Is the octuplet lady single[lol]
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #55
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, this is a valid thread, regardless of your views on it, because it has done what all threads should do....extract thoughts and opinions. And hopefully good will come from it.

Whoever says the world ISN'T over populated obviously hasn't travelled beyond their own backyard much. Before you say the world ISN't overpopulated, travel a bit and have a look yourself!!!

That's not to say that the world can't support more people, everyday i'm amazed how the world does in fact support those that are here.

But see what you feel after you've travelled through the Indian Subcontinent, Africa, Asia, etc etc....its overcrowded, believe me!! And unhygienic, dangerous, people begging and living in terrible conditions...and the rest. Come back here after you've seen it and say what you feel about the "world population".

Is "overcrowded" the same as "over population"? Possibly not. Management of people and resources could solve the problem, but that involves the breakdown of borders, global government etc etc, all the things that people "worry" about. You can't have it both ways.

Why do people want to come to australia, certain parts of europe, north america from less "desirable" places?? Because living where they are is unpleasant. Why is it unpleasant? because the places are overcrowded, corrupt, poor, polluted, dangerous, mismanaged etc etc....i could tell you so much more, because i have travelled to these places, but it would take all night.

Final thought: lets try and at least be realistic about earth's current population...change must come, living day to day for most of the world is seriously unpleasant.

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #56
Anthony4acre
Avalon Senior Member

Oh well.
So called global warming & Nibiru will take care of the population.
Cheers,
Anthony.
Anthony4acre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #57
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Anthony mate.....you're on the right lines.....no need for mass exterminations....nature ALWAYS soves the problems...exactly on time.

Before nature comes in and does its stuff though, be prepared for the coming food distribution shortage. This may arrive sooner....

Atb, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:32 PM   #58
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I would kindly suggest that folks who want a big family consider adoption as an option. There are a great many kids on this planet who could thrive in a loving environment... As to taking your genes out of the soup; one child per couple is negative population growth, two is zero population growth (ie. you are just replacing the parents) any more is excessive. Adopt, adopt, adopt!!!

Education is the root to a healthy society. However, cultural traditions are nearly impossible to challenge. People are taught the dogma that encourages large families, without respect to environmental sustainability. Sad but true.

The earth will be here for a long time, we will not. I agree that the planet will adjust itself in order to maintain the balance. These changes are never pretty but they are natural... Excessive biological growth always leads to a mass die off. It is nature's way.

Adopt. Consider the true gift of life... taking care of what already needs to be taken care of: a child that is here NOW waiting for a parent.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #59
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Many parents cant even take care of one or two childeren properly.

It makes me sad when I see children being ingored by thier own parents because they are to busy chatting on thier mobile phones; and then yelling sharply at thier own children to be quiet!

Sometimes I catch the eyes of those children and message them some encouragement and assurance. A little reminder that this is how they chose thier entry vector into this world, not to worry etc, that they are loved by many more people than thier immediate family and that everything is going to work out as planned.

Remember - those souls incarnating recently had a much more accurate view of the shape of things and possibilities open to their chosen timelines than us older ones did when we dived in to this density for an incarnation.

I think that overpopulation is not something we need to worry about right now - one of the least of our worries in fact. I am sorry to say that I think that the solution to that problem is going to be harsh and is, at this point, largely out of our hands.

The parents to stupid to look after thier children properly will probably also be too stupid to do anything to ameliorate the coming food shortages. They may suffer the ultimate punishment of seeing their own children starve.

Me I saw all this coming a long time ago, and one of my mission parameters was to have no children at all.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #60
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor,
I have also "seen it coming" and also decided not to have any children. As it is, I personally feel it would be the most selfish and irresponsible act I could perform as a woman, to bring a child into an uncertain future. I also agree that many people are unfit to parent. This crosses all social and economic lines. Sad but true.

Peace of Mind,
Worm

I just wanted to add: When I am asked by my other lady friends about my opinion on this, they are generally shocked and think I have a problem. My opinion is generally met with distain and anger. I am turning 40 soon, my biological clock is a whisper in comparison to the melting glaciers and lack of food and love that is so apparent to me. I think that I have made the right choice for me, one that I can live with. I chose to not have children because I care about the future; not because I do not have the instinct to nurture.

Last edited by Wormhole; 03-31-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:54 PM   #61
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Warmest Greetings to All in Peace,

To toss in a nickels worth of thought here on the issue of the Global Over-Population.

Our governments are lying to us (surprise - surprise). There are CURRENTLY MORE than 6.5-Billion Human Beings on Earth. The true number is greater then 7.6-Billion, and rapidly approaching 8-Billion.

The "Third-World" Humans live in total squalor.
Poverty, putting increased pressure on the developed nations due to the influx of poor migrants.
Diseases, which are becoming a danger to the rest of the world in outbreaks as deadly plagues.
Lack of sufficient clean water, shortages of food, leading to mass malnourishment and starvation.
Crimes of rape, murder, and genocide are rising unchecked, and spread to their neighbors.
Education facilities are inadequate for large populations, except for the smaller "classes of elites."
The looming possibility of some horrendous wars that will bring disaster to all of us on Earth.
[this is the Short List]

Experiments done with small mammals, show that when they become greatly overcrowded in limited living space, they will turn to cannibalism. The similar effect may be observed in nature, where the populations of species will "cull their own" and others. I think jamming the population of Earth into one small area, like Texas or Australia, would have a similar effect in the Human population. Just look at some of the large cities now on Earth as an example. Cities like Mexico City, Los Angeles, Calcutta, Mumbai, New York City, Miami, Chicago, etc, etc, etc. Multiply these cities of millions into the Billions - disaster, intolerable living conditions for the majority.

The organization, FIGU, is NOT a UFO study group., and it is definitely NOT any agenda of the NWO.
FIGU is, instead, a group to study the Spiritual Teachings by which all Human Beings on Earth may learn the Laws of Creation. The Laws of Creation include and supersede all the known laws of Science, and are above all "laws" of mankind ( most of which are corrupt ).

We do study this in order to advance our own personal Spiritual Evolution. The knowledge gained in this study, along with living by the precepts, carries forward from this life into all our following reincarnations, adds to our Wisdom, aids us each to become logical in our thinking, brings to all - the knowledge of Creation, our Spirit, and the Spirit that is within every Human Being on Earth and throughout the Universe.

The Crusade against Over-Population is an adjunct effort to make our Earth a better place to live for all beings on the planet, including Human Beings and all Flora and Fauna, and the Earth itself (her name is Gaia). We only ask that every other Human Being become aware of the dangers we have imposed on ourselves. We, a small group within FIGU, are now engaged in forwarding the text of the petition to all governments, Ambassadors, Kings, Emperors, Leaders, and United Nations Assembly members. This goes to every Nation on Earth. We answer the call of the True Prophet, Billy Meier.

Please join with us in making this most important initiative known to all the people. Thank you.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ecial:Petition

http://www.theyfly.com/On_Overpopulation.html

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #62
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Billy Meier a prophet? Hmmm. That's a new one on me.

As to taking away free choice and reproductive rights... I hope that through non-violent education people will challenge themselves to do what is right for the planet. That is all I can personally condone consciously at this time.

Thank you for sharing J rod. I think that putting out a wake up call will do more good then harm. Letting people know how serious the situation is will help promote change. Take care that the human rights issue (reproductive rights) does not clog the response your group may be looking for. Good Luck.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 04-01-2009, 02:13 AM   #63
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

The organization, FIGU, is NOT a UFO study group.
FIGU, a german acronym that stands for 'Free Community of Interests for the Border and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies'
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:37 AM   #64
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Thank you Luminari.

We now place the emphasis on Spiritual Sciences.

The Ufological studies is to spark the interests of the otherwise bored, the semi-apathetic,
and the general populace looking for some good photos of the 'shiny UFOs.'

In Peace

Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #65
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Why are all you FIGU guys so harshly critical against everyone.

Ive read pretty much everything (K. Korffs 'krap' not included) available on the Meier Contacts in the english language, have all the audio and video stuff too. Studied for years.. LOVE it, I almost feel like Billy is my grandfather.

Take a more compassionate approach towards other people, especially UFO truth seekers. Instead of a condescending we are the masters-of-the-universe and everyone else is wrong line.
I know the Plejaren themselves come across as extremely judgmental in the Contact Notes. Im sure they would find a ton of things 'wrong' with me.. I love them regardless. I am a 3D man on my own spiritual evolution, I have no claim to perfection, only a constant striving towards improvement on my path back to Intelligent Infinity.

You know EXACTLY what I meant about FIGU being a UFO study group in the eyes of governmental institutions etc, so don't 'beat around the bush' with me.

I know the Earth needs to rid itself of the majority of its people who are killing the eco-system and also upsetting the vibrational harmony of the energy grid which is why our lifespans have dropped from 700-900 years down to what they are now.

I felt the petition was poorly worded and naive.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #66
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

FIGU/They Fly

Stop asking for money and start getting some LONG OVERDUE books out to the public!

This isnt a business, this is a matter of spirituality like you said.

If you generously give with no expectation of receiving money in return..
you will find people will will open their hearts and their wallets and overwhelm you with support.

I dont think Mr Horn the entrepreneur (bless his good deeds) understands this concept. I have bought things off him on several ocassions which were high in price and low in quality. He has flat out told me that "people dont value things that are given to them". Which is his opinion not mine.

Many of the most spiritually valuable things I have learnt I obtained for free from the internet, that certain doesnt mean I don't appreciate them dearly.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:19 AM   #67
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Again, population control is a hoax and there are other solutions out there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #68
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari: [ "Why are all you FIGU guys so harshly critical against everyone." ]. Well, sir, who is criticizing you so harshly here? "All you FIGU guys" seems to be quite judgmental, don't you think?

I have not been critical of your expressed opinions. I do take a little offense with such condemnation of a group of people which I have learned to love and respect.

Where EVER does this come from.?... [ "we are the masters-of-the-universe and everyone else is wrong line." ].? That is certainly NOT any expression I've run across in any of the material or teachings of FIGU. I barely master myself to get out of bed every day. I am no ones master but only over my own life. I sincerely hope you can say the same for yourself.

Real Truth often sounds harsh to those living behind lies and deceptions. "Diplomacy" itself is a means to hide Truth behind "sweet words" and gratuitous praises.

Real Truth is a call to awaken to your full potential as a Human Being. Real Truth is meant to burn away falseness. Some fires do get very hot.

Peace

Old 04-01-2009, 08:30 AM   #69
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with HJ. Would you like to add some positive ideas as to what those solutions may be? Please, do not include castration as one of them .

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #70
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Well, sir, who is criticizing you so harshly here? "All you FIGU guys" seems to be quite judgmental, don't you think?

I have not been critical of your expressed opinions. I do take a little offense with such condemnation of a group of people which I have learned to love and respect.

Its not the first time Ive heard someone from FIGU arrogantly mocking people interested in 'the shiny UFOs' because you are sooo spiritual... ok sorry to generalise J Rod, Im sure you and the other FIGUs are nice people with good intentions. I retract my generalising statement. Peace be with you.

Humble Janitor - "population control is a hoax and there are other solution out there."
I think you are out of your depth with that vague statment with nothing to back it up. Even if you came up with 10 solutions your premise is still fatal for all life on the planet, population control is essential. Surely you see this. We dont have anywhere else to go! Even if we could colonise other systems we would not be allowed to by the Watchers and Guardians until we massively evolved spiritually and %100 disarmed. Our whole western way of life is a death-cult virus of blind selfishness. That is NOT acceptible to the Star Nations.

"In less than a tenth of a percent of the total history of humanity, we’ve experienced over 90 percent
of the total growth of the human population. There’s obviously a collision coming between our growing population, with its increasing consumption of dwindling supplies, and our ability to sustain that population." - Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight

Last edited by Luminari; 04-01-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #71
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Collision indeed. However, forcing people to comply to reproductive restrictions is not the answer either. They wont.

People need to be educated to want to have less children in order to secure each child's future. With that in mind, it is rather a depressing time... Most dogmatic religions not only advocate having children to secure some type of twisted religious prosperity, but they also refuse to condone birth control. It is insanity and clearly not in anyones best interest.

And i'm not into this "bring on the end of the world" bs. Yet, I try to stay positive...

Peace of Mind,
Worm

I wouldn't allow us to populate outside this planet either. We are expanding like a virus.

Last edited by Wormhole; 04-01-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #72
Steve_G

Does anyone have any figures on WHERE the population explosion is happening?

The UK's population is rising due to largely unchecked immigration (a big thank-you to the EU for that one as it dilutes any sense of national identity and compliments the divide-and-rule tactics it uses) and not through lots of huge families, despite what certain newspapers would have us believe. I also think a contributary factor is that people are living longer, so rather than the birth rate climbing it's the death rate slowing.

Billy Meier: I think he released "The Prophecies of Henoch," a dire litany of horror and fear that makes Revelations look like a kids book. I didn't know he was now considered "the True Prophet" though- are we witnessing the birth of a new guilt-and-fear based religion? Cos that's just what the world needs now, more of the same **** that keeps people locked in a fear-based survival mode.

Last edited by Steve_G; 04-01-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #73
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Does anyone have any figures on WHERE the population explosion is happening?
INDIA!!! and China to a slightly lesser degree, this short clip has some specific statistics for you in that regard, please view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL9Wu2kWwSY
Old 04-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #74
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
INDIA!!! and China to a slightly lesser degree, this short clip has some specific statistics for you in that regard, please view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL9Wu2kWwSY
Thanks Luminari, an nteresting if rather random presentation of stats

The relevant ones are that every 5 minutes:

67 babies are born in the USA

274 were born in China

395 were born in India

So by multiplying those numbers by 525,600 to make it per year we get:

35,215,200 in the USA

144,014,400 in China, and

207,612,000 in India

Are there really 35 million babies born in America in a year?

Last edited by Steve_G; 04-01-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #75
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

If you include all the other countries in the world thats getting up to half a Billion people per year and increasing exponentially.

Think of the Panda's, Dolphin's, Tiger's.. and every other beautiful species being driven to extinction by the humans.

Think of the genocide of our brothers the TREES.

Tags
action, awareness, choice, responsibility