Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Norval
Banned

Question Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

My download stoped half way through, , ,

Her experiances are informative.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3385

Last edited by Norval; 09-25-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado Interview, Your Views?

I was very impressed.
In my opinion she is genuine , sincere, very caring and thoughtfull.

Het advice to LOOK into the EYES and then you will know..MAKE them look into your eyes..is great

Btw; she herself has beautifull eyes.

Jenny.

Z for Zorro

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm...
what to say?

hmmm...

I just watched it, and first I want to laud some things:

First of all I want to laud Kerry for her modest interviewing technique in this interview
Then I was appreciated about the improved microphone technology for the witness, only Bill again had to suffer under the bad microphone

And now to the interview:
I found it quite interesting what Miriam had to say, but some things were a bit too crypto-esoteric for me, so to speak.

Perhaps there's someone here who can give me a clue to that.
(1-4 world, the future etc.)

What I also found quite interesting, was her mention of some dark beings and happenings beneath the earth surface.
What did she mean?
Reptilians?
Perhaps at this point Kerry or Bill should have went into it once again.
But I can understand that Miriam perhaps didn't want to tell more about it, because just to think of it is to cruel for her.

At the end she said something really wise:
We all shall learn how to handle seeds and how to plant them, this indeed would minimize our need for oil. (delivery of fruits, vegetables and so on and also the plastic we use to pack it)

Last edited by King Lear; 09-25-2008 at 07:39 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

For me this was a stunning display of how we all create our own realities, beliefs and intentions.

MyShadow
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

Her eyes seem very imbalanced. Could just be the camera angle. It doesn't mean she is lying just that mentally she is imbalanced.

http://educate-yourself.org/ww/sanpakueyes16feb06.shtml
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

I was fascinated by her story and her experiences. I believe also she is correct about there being a choice in our near future; I can FEEL this in my very bones. This choice, it seems to me, exists right now in every single moment. I also agree with her sense of urgency and how important it is to be consciously focusing on this choice in a continuous fashion right now. This is a time to be vigilant and to reach deep within to pull out the best of ourselves... and also the threads behind this ~ the ones that connect us to that vast and loving mystery we are all a part of.

In my day to day living it is manifesting as an emphasis on integrity, authenticity, kindness and of course LOVE, which is the basis of it all. I also have had visions of the end of humanity as we know it, and the suffering, the destruction ~ when Miriam cried, I understood that grieving b/c I have experienced it. Everything in me rallied against it ~ no, no, no, no ~ but there was no recovery at that point; it was too late. It was sad sad sad, yet there was nothing to be done about it. However, now I realize that was a future probability and not a certainty. This has given me such a surge of hope and optimism, I cannot even tell you! Now my focus is firm; there is only ONE timeline, ONE possibility I will EVER lend my energy to again in this regard. We WILL change this outcome. We WILL raise our energy together as a collective unit and shift the Ages into a New Dawn.

Thanks so much to Project Avalon, Bill & Kerry and to all the wonderful and loving people here ~ this is hope manifested. This is tomorrow's fond memory of how we all assisted in the upcoming SHIFT in consciousness!

Love to all,
Isa
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview. SInce I read the book before seeing the interview there were no surprises in it for me. I recommend her book to anyone who is looking for more background on what was covered in the interview. I had already decided she was genuine and interview confirmed that for me. Her website http://alienbluestar.com has a forum section focused on seeds and gardening.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-25-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Nate

This is in response to Miriam Delicado's interview when she talks about the "seeds" of the earth.

When listening to Miriam's interview, I was reminded of two articles I have read on Global Research when Miriam tells how the Tall Blondes talked to her about "seeds", which she is concerned about because of its ability to save the planet.

Below are the two articles:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Artic: Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO Giants Know Something We Don't by William F. Engdahl
Globabl Research
December 4, 2007

NATO's Doomsday Seed Vault in the Artic: Using "Climate Change" as a Pretext to Appropriate World's Seeds' Treasure by William F. Engdahl
Global Research
September 22, 2008
Old 09-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah there had ben a you tube vid posted i think of a cnn news clip feb this year.. i heard there is also the dna of all creatures and creepy crawlies ect on earth.maybe that is what all this david attenborough stuff has been all about since ww2.. all scientific studies used to collect dna for terra forming earth..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

hi ya all
Thank you Bill and Kerry AND Miriam for a great interview.
I somehow "know" that she "KNOWS!" and the one thing that really rang true"to me" was/is many have "something" and are just "Waiting" for the time to all stand up and come forward.

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-26-2008 at 04:57 AM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

As an answer to King Lear's question ,

When Myriam mentioned the different worlds in the interview and them being part of some change in Consciousness , this immediately made me think of Ian's Lungold very good lectures on the Mayan Calendar and evolution of consciousness.Ian explains well how consciousness is undergoing different worlds whose cycles are becoming shorter and shorter , to finally end in 2012.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread221338/pg1

In the interview I specially liked the idea that we have a choice and that the responsability we have is to educate ourselves spiritually.
Spirit is where it all starts from.

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #12
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

My download also stopped halfway through. I hope they get this fixed soon. I know they are pretty busy so I understand. No blame here. Pray for everyone.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

There are many aliens that live underground and the dark ones work with our leaders. There are bad and good aliens same as humans.

In fact its been talked about quite a bit in stories by whistle blowers. They are responsible for doing much killings.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
Earthwatcher2012
Avalon Senior Member

According to my contact experience, she is 80% not correct about the information she gave. I understood that she had only a couple of contacts...it was not a continuous experience. In 1998, I met with Hopi Elder, Grandfather Martin, at the Sedona Star Knowledge Conference. He knew that two "foreigners" from South America were coming to Sedona and we spoke with him about the ET situation...the information that we got from Grandfather Martin, matched the one we had from our ET contacts down here....It is quite different from Miriam´s....Especially when she talks about Earth creation..very, very different info we have...In time we shall see who´s who...
Earthwatcher2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #15
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Welp... now I know why I've been pulled to AZ even though I've never been there or west of Oklahoma.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #16
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill and Kerry for yet another astounding interview.

There are so many things I could say but it would just be a repeat of posts above. I do however want to highlight something I took to heart.

... about 3 months ago I said something to a friend of mine that has strengthened since then. I have repeated it now (totally out of the blue I might add) on about three occasions.

"I see a day in the near future when people are finally going to listen to the 'enough is enough' within themselves and get up, open their doors, start walking down the block, street, alley, etc. and moving as a mass. Where are they going ? All in a movement to save humanity."

When Miriam described it... I was a bit blown away. I haven't even read her book (which of course is on order ).

This is the only way I can describe what I have felt over the past few months. I have never felt myself to be some sort of special speaker of any sort... just a guy that has finally accepted that 'enough is enough' and wants to proclaim it.

I know it is global consciousness speaking to each and everyone one of us. It is time that we all really 'stop' and listen. The wave is about to begin, wax up your surfboard... it is time for spring cleaning.

-John aka#404

Last edited by John aka#404; 09-25-2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added missed sentence
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #17
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately I was only able to download half of the interview after trying both of the QT formats and now I am trying Windows Media. So while riveted by the first 56 minutes of this interview I am hoping I can hear the rest of it sometime today. So far, from what I have seen and heard, a great interview indeed!
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #18
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelnewell View Post
Unfortunately I was only able to download half of the interview after trying both of the QT formats and now I am trying Windows Media. So while riveted by the first 56 minutes of this interview I am hoping I can hear the rest of it sometime today. So far, from what I have seen and heard, a great interview indeed!
Noel,

I have a feeling it is due to the volume of people downloading right now. I myself got a shortened version of the MP3 and MOV, but re-tried the MP3 and it was fine. All I could suggest is keep trying. I do know we have some techs looking at it.

-John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #19
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

According to Drunvalo, there is a meeting upcoming in April 2009. Seems to the likes of which she spoke. I was prompted to post this interview after watching hers.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

He is also based in Sedona. Hummm "smile"
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Yeah the 4 corner area also did not became clear to me ...
Maybe someone else understands that better than me and can explain ...

I think it's on her website which states that some people feel the book is written about them.
Well I am not a contactee but I indeed got the feeling too !!

I moved out the Netherlands 5 years ago because it didn't feel right ... and now it looks like I am by coincidence (or not ?)
in a radiant zone. And b.t.w. also moved because I wanted to build my own house, which I did.

I have great neighbors, on is a TM teacher. We do a lot together, share knowledge and tools ...
And to hammer the nail straight on the head: I started growing my own veggies a month ago

I think this is a very good interview with an important positive directive !
And that's something I needed very much after a lot of gloom and doom news items as well.

So, fellow ripple blowers, let's go and start spread our seeds of joy and true progress
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #21
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Um, sorry for offtopic, I really don't wanna be a jerk but why must I pay to read the book? It exist in *.pdf version? If so, can someone have it emailed to me, sorry Miriam.

Blessings to all!
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:09 PM   #22
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I was actually in the middle of searching "bulk seed" packs when she said the most important thing is seeds. I took this interview as a "hurry up and buy them" confirmation.

Also, another synchronicity, I decided a couple months ago that I would love to go to Flagstaff in case of an emergency. I live in San Diego and have been to Flagstaff only once, but I LOVED it. Right around the corner from Sedona....interesting...

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #23
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i don't want to burst anyones bubble,or be disrespectful. to be perfectly candid i find it very difficult to put any confidence in miriam delicado. she seems like a very nice person. i am sorry i can't carry the same opinion as many of you. as a matter of fact i am very disappointed . i expected much more. she has a long way to go before i can give her any credibility. i hope i'm wrong. it won't be the first or last . however,i did find her information about the hopi's interesting. what say you?

Last edited by ophiuchus; 09-25-2008 at 10:39 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #24
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ophiuchus, I don't feel you are being disrespectful at all ~ only honest!

How do you feel about the general message after all else is said and done? About having a choice to walk one path with intent or walk another with little say... all that stuff.

Because to me it doesn't really matter if her story is real, true, a dream, made up, whatever; I only pay attention to what grabs me because that is where my inner guidance is directing me at any given time.

About half way through, or a bit past that, when she began to talk about her current message and how urgent she felt about it, I felt a shift within myself and paid close attention. Much of what she said resonated with me greatly.

I don't spend much time with what may or may not be true ~ I just give it the space to be possible and then look at what it provoked within me when I heard it.

Just thoughts.... !
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #25
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just taking it all in. I struggle not to make assumptions. Bill and Kerry present these interviews and i listen and then i keep searching. I presume that's all ???. I feel an element of disbelief, yet I'm happy to let people tell their story.
Keep on going.
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado