Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #26
Suriel

Wink Re: new half past human report(webbot)

Okay friends. Here is the update:

Posted 9/23/08 on godlikeproductions.com

Quote:
Don't know if this was posted yet, but here goes:

Running to Keep Up With Events

Since Cliff and I were on CoastToCoastAM overnight, events have started to unroll at breakneck speed. So here's a summary of what has changed since we were on:

In our interview last night, Cliff pointed out that the latest output from modelspace seems to indicate that the meltdown in October will likely split into two components. A financial aspect which will hit about October 7th and then a 'military' oriented event(s) that will happen about October 15th. Then, this morning's editions of the New York Sun headline that "Spies Warn that Al Qaida Aims for October Surprise."

The next thing up was a phone call from m,y tax attorney/CPA who has been keeping track on the back of an envelope - he says that as far as he can figure, the cost of all the bailouts willk total about $1.8 trillion dollars, but in his estimate (remember, he's only a tax attorney and CPA - not an advisor to any of the players) the real total could run upwards of $5-trillion dollars when all is said and done. The problem he outlines is this: When you read up on how much the bailout will cost bear in mind that the biggest players have not yet indicasted their feelings on the matter. And those 'biggest players' are whom? The foreigners who will end up loaning us to money to do our bailout. His point boils down to this: We're already borrowing about $2-billion a day to keep America solvent (we've been living on credit for years and that's our balance of trade deficit calculated daily. So now, if you are a foreigner investing in America, you have to ask youself this question: If we're already lending the USA $2-billion a day, should we lend them an additiona $1.8 trillion - or maybe two or three times that in order to bail them out? In the end, my tax attorney/CPA pal says nope, someone's going to blink, global competitive currency devaluations will be "Game on!" and the dollar will get slammed. Of course, as a long term reader, you'll recall that when when the dollar is devalued internationally, the prices we pay domestically for things will seem to go up. Thus, if the dollar's value drops by half, the prices we pay on the global market for flat screen teevees, oil, and other 'necessities of life' will double. Gold is up over $25 an ounce the last time I looked and a doubling of gold would put it near enough to $1,500 an ounce..

Then my pal "The Bond Dude" called to say "You missed it - ever so slightly." Oh-oh...being in no condition being sleep deprived, I made him explain slowly what I missed: "When you're talking about the Private Sector Coinvestment idea, that's on the front end - before the government money goes in, so that as soon as the private guys make their slice, they will take out the public 90%. In other words, it's a buy-in on the front-end, not the back...". OK, that's making sense.

OK, now back to 20+ voicemails, a hundred emails, and then maybe I can get some client work done...

In our discussion of how the webbot project orf www.halfpasthuman.com works, the following graphic is useful to consider. Think of an 'event' in our immediate future - such as the 'life changer' that shows up in modelspace on or around October 7th, 7:10 UTC or so, as a rock thrown into a still pond. We'll call it the "Event" in this drawing:

Unfortunately, the future is never so simple as a single thought, a single rock. Nope. The Universe makes things unfathomably complicated by not dumping in 'an event' this time - it's more (as Cliff puts it) like a series of gravel trucks are backed up and dumped into the pond, day after day for the next six months. That, in itself should give you some ideas about investing in diesel, buying hiking shoes, having stored foods, and so forth. Whatever it is we're seeing in model space, life is about to go through a dramatic change of 'order'.

The highlights are Massive change in financial structures (ongoing, see next item) then whatever the October 7th events are, then a series of release or emotions events till March 2009. Something with a lot of 'military' aspect to it on October 15th, or thereabout. Then one big earthquake, likely Pacific Northwest around December 10th, with another one within days (Dec. 12th in model space).

Then we get rising discontent/talk of rebellion/revolution through the spring, the Summer of Hell in 2009, and strange disappearances - but it ain't the Rapture - think more like 'the harvesting' starts in late summer 2009.

Me? I'll be going on an anorexic diet. Don't want to look like a main course come 2010.

[link to www.urbansurvival.com]
If I find a more recent update I will let you know. Just search the net using the keywords: web bot predictions update october surprise 2008

That will feed this thread with more curiosity. Good Luck.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #27
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: new half past human report(webbot)

I am definitely interested in hearing more about the disappearances in 2009 that they mentioned on that coast to coast interview.

Who/what kind of people will be disappearing? They mentioned some of the "powers that be" disappearing? Are we going to be eaten? What's the deal? Any interpretations on this?

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:46 PM   #28
Suriel

Wink Re: new half past human report(webbot)

This disappearing people made me reflect on the video with Dan Burisch about the alien technology gadgets. I think it may correspond to that material regarding opening up some kind of gateway.

This reminds me of Stargate SG1? Hmmm...?
Old 09-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #29
Informationmatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
HalfpastHuman is a SCAM. $280.00. Yeah Right. I don't think many people can afford to read this report. And it is mainly going to scare you anyway.
Which is the whole point. Curiosity+Fear=Paid Subscription

Don't fall for the negativity folks.

And if something does happen, I'm sure you can scan the web for clues for FREE.

Peace.
Sauriel is a wise man.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:32 AM   #30
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... This reminds me of Stargate SG1? Hmmm...?
Ever since I saw Stargate the movie (never really followed the TV series) I wondered if it was the real piercing the masses a bit.

John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
HalfpastHuman is a SCAM. $280.00. Yeah Right. I don't think many people can afford to read this report. And it is mainly going to scare you anyway.
Which is the whole point. Curiosity+Fear=Paid Subscription

Don't fall for the negativity folks.

And if something does happen, I'm sure you can scan the web for clues for FREE.

Peace.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume you didn't listen to the coast to coast interview with the Half past Human guys, and probably haven't checked out the half past human website, which says people should NOT subscribe as it's way too much money, and only for entertainment purposes.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #32
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Clearly this "web bot" program has been used before in the past. Does anyone know the accuracy rating? Previous Predictions that came true or were remotely accurate? Or is there any proof that the program can do any kind of predicting at all? In other words how much credence do we give this?
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:55 AM   #33
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume you didn't listen to the coast to coast interview with the Half past Human guys, and probably haven't checked out the half past human website, which says people should NOT subscribe as it's way too much money, and only for entertainment purposes.
I don't like the sound of that...
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #34
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
I don't like the sound of that...
I think it's just to cover their butts from a legal persepctive saying it's for "entertainment purposes:.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:20 AM   #35
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
I think it's just to cover their butts from a legal persepctive saying it's for "entertainment purposes:.
Perhaps you're right. Interesting choice of words nonetheless.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:30 AM   #36
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I'm ready to starve to death. Bring it.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #37
Nicomachus

[QUOTE=2infinityandbeyond;32226]Ahh if theres a chance everything may change for the worse is it really ethical to charge a person so they can be informed? (which may in fact save their life)

I guess what George provides to his subscribers is just additioanl information added to the main agenda. In the latest newsletter for example, he provided an extensive list of things for a 'life time camping.' If I were to make the list myself, it would have taken weeks and weeks of extensive research. The newsletter saves our research labor and time. Inspecting trough the list I found a key to the ultimate survival, that?, i can't tell. Because it's something YOU should discover for yourself. If it wasn't YOU, you won't find it.

I'm not an advocate of HPH or anything either, but one thing sure is 'good amount of preparation time' for us living through this historical times of trouble.

It may not be a good idea of questioning 'ethics' of George Ure. Simply because a negative surmise or a judgement on one's ethical base wouldn't make you ethically better person.

Good luck to you all.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:18 AM   #38
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree with Number 404.

I have had personal experiences with Cliff. He is a great guy. If I know one person in the world wouldnt jump at the first sight of money it will have to be Cliff. I stress I speak through personal experience.

He and George have stressed countless times that the subscription is only for wealthy who can afford 'entertainment' and not for the people who have less money. I suggest people to listen to his interviews before coming to a judgement. Go to his website halfpasthuman.com The biggest message you ll see is 'flee, your sanity is at risk'. money makers wouldnt say that. Again, I was actually trying my best to avoid this thread but it got the better of me. Since I know Cliff a little from email exchanges, I can gurantee you beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person is not in it for money. If he was, he woudl have been a multi millionaire already.

It would be okay in my opinion to debate the validity of the technology, but not of the people making it. If you work, as your days job by making a technology. Would you give it for free and not make any money and beg on the street for living? No is what I guess the answer is. And he does give very important stuff for free at urbansurvival.com You didnt get the 7th OCT from subcriptions. It was there for free on the other site.

My point is without knowing someone it is unfair to criticize them.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:27 AM   #39
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then we get rising discontent/talk of rebellion/revolution through the spring, the Summer of Hell in 2009, and strange disappearances - but it ain't the Rapture - think more like 'the harvesting' starts in late summer 2009.
oh my oh my......you know what this is about right , hey you guys.....?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #40
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
Clearly this "web bot" program has been used before in the past. Does anyone know the accuracy rating? Previous Predictions that came true or were remotely accurate? Or is there any proof that the program can do any kind of predicting at all? In other words how much credence do we give this?
No idea about the accuracy rating, and I have only been paying attention to it since PC first mentioned it. But HPH claim to have predicted nine-eleven, Katrina, the black out in '03, and possibly the recent quake in China? Or maybe it was the tsunami in Asia, or maybe both. These things were either mentioned in the Coast to Coast interview or on the HPH/Urban Survival websites. Memory is dodgy. So...

HOWEVER

They also stated on C2C that they've been spectacularly wrong in the past, too.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 AM   #41
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Good gad! "the Summer of Hell in 2009, and strange disappearances - but it ain't the Rapture - think more like 'the harvesting' starts in late summer 2009" this sounds rather ominous. I wonder what is really going on here?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:40 AM   #42
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
take a deep breath. sept. 28th webbot reports ,"get ready to go camping for life". then they proceed to provide you with a long list of what you need. i will keep close tabs on the daily report for the next 10 days. oh yea, and if there are aliens they're probably not comming here to sing "cum bye ya".

Well, i believe in Webbot because it is the most LOGICAL, and perfect system ever built. It generates things in a unique way that already exist on this planet. Not no psychic assumption, or some unknown philosophy that a dumb human would come up with. It is not like a human being, which can act and tell you lies, manipulating you for your money.

I think we all here should take Webbot more seriously, rather than some fake prophets who spew out propaganda! We dont know who the hell is telling the truth nowadays, but you will know for damn sure that Webbot will at LEAST give you an honest statistical view of what lies ahead.

Of all the reading i have done, my intuition has been telling me to stock up on guns, guns, and more guns! No food, medicine or water! The powers are preparing me mentally, that this new war is not about love and peace, but about pure aggression to survive!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:58 AM   #43
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post

Of all the reading i have done, my intuition has been telling me to stock up on guns, guns, and more guns! No food, medicine or water! The powers are preparing me mentally, that this new war is not about love and peace, but about pure aggression to survive!
wow, are you serious? i dont know how you made it to this forum, you might feel more at home on prisonplanet.com or infowars.com.

heres an interesting link on backwards speech on the HPH radio.
very weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crefGu2vJdA
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #44
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Ahh if theres a chance everything may change for the worse is it really ethical to charge a person so they can be informed? (which may in fact save their life)

Word is, a nuke is going to hit. I wont tell you where unless you pay me. Its a loose analogy but but it gives an example of just how unethical it can be to be ethical.

This year is proving to be very stressfull.

Come on my friend, that is a total BS analogy. The Time Monks (whom I did subscribe to for a brief period of time and made quite a bit of useless 'fun ticket' FRN's off of tuggin'me'forelock') say they don't know what they are doing. If someone WANTS to pay for their analysis, as I did. The output of data is limited by an end user agreement. I have worked in situations where the data I held in my hand (not knowing the actual data) was 'secure'. I would not exchange that data with competitors.
Thwy don't claim to know anything so anyone whom pays them does so at their own risk. They can predict trends and events quite nicely with 20/20 hindsight. Except in the metals market......
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:56 AM   #45
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Not no psychic assumption, or some unknown philosophy that a dumb human would come up with.
If I listened carefully enough to what Cliff told about it ... it's exactly this what it's based on !
Humans are considered to be more psychic than they realize themselves and everything they say is considered as input for the web bot.

How much intent is involved when people 'say' things is debatable ... of course.

The only thing to proof this technology works (more or less) is based on statistics of accuracy so far.
I regard the outcome as 'indicators' not as truth to rely on ...

I am afraid you're psychic yourself too (I am NOT implying that you're a dumb human that comes up with an unknown philosophy ):

"Who lives by the sword dies by the sword" ... you indeed confirmed the future unless you get rid of the guns !

I deliberately chose my avatar .. it shows a military guy WITHOUT a weapon.
Considering military supposed to be here for DEFENSE the best weapon is using your eyes, ears and a sensible mind.

Use your senses ... all of them !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #46
quest
Avalon Senior Member

if you look at the predicted events, they all could have been planned ahead.
in my oppinion these are no predections, but pre knowledge, just announcements.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:55 AM   #47
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
if you look at the predicted events, they all could have been planned ahead.
in my oppinion these are no predections, but pre knowledge, just announcements.
Ok, it's interesting ... might get philosophical ...
What's the difference between prediction and pre knowledge ?

If I have the intention to spill a glass of water onto the ground I can pre-dict it because I have pre knowledge.
The future does not exist yet ... only my intention.

I think there must be intention by someone otherwise this future will not be 'created'.

If someone else 'senses' my intention and intentionally places a bucket on the ground he changes the outcome ...

Isn't his just what it is all about ?
Without intention (by whomever) there will be no future (event).

It makes us all 'manipulators' in time. The collective 'consciousness' at the helm.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #48
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Ok, it's interesting ... might get philosophical ...
What's the difference between prediction and pre knowledge ?

If I have the intention to spill a glass of water onto the ground I can pre-dict it because I have pre knowledge.
The future does not exist yet ... only my intention.

I think there must be intention by someone otherwise this future will not be 'created'.

If someone else 'senses' my intention and intentionally places a bucket on the ground he changes the outcome ...

Isn't his just what it is all about ?
Without intention (by whomever) there will be no future (event).

It makes us all 'manipulators' in time. The collective 'consciousness' at the helm.

Cheers

hi operator,

it was not ment philosophical so much, i think the webbotters could just be not our friends.
by having the knowledge of what is planned, and then putting it out there as 'predictions' they might yust reinforce their agenda. scenario's put in a bedding of fear, emotion. i wunder why so few people consider this possibility.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:18 AM   #49
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
hi operator,

it was not ment philosophical so much, i think the webbotters could just be not our friends.
by having the knowledge of what is planned, and then putting it out there as 'predictions' they might yust reinforce their agenda. scenario's put in a bedding of fear, emotion. i wunder why so few people consider this possibility.
I guess the same goes for the Mayan Calendar plotters whom can't decide upon an end date until one of them mysteriously dies, the remote viewers whom 'can't see beyond 2102' and a myriad of channeled gibberish hey! I'd agree. Fear fear, FEAR, fear, FeAr.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:27 AM   #50
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I guess the same goes for the Mayan Calendar plotters whom can't decide upon an end date until one of them mysteriously dies, the remote viewers whom 'can't see beyond 2102' and a myriad of channeled gibberish hey! I'd agree. Fear fear, FEAR, fear, FeAr.
yes lance, these effects are realy welcomed and misused i think, all over the place.

but the case of webbot is even worse, how difficult it is to firt miraculously predict 9-11 and then blow up the towers at the 'predicted' date.