Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Ready2BPeaceful
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hearing voices in a higher frequency and seeing things in my peripheral vision

Greeting to all and blessings

This is my first post on this forum and I am so amazed by the collective knowledge of folks posting here. Hello to all of you.

Recently I've been hearing voices (I know that's supposed to be the first sign of being crazy) that I can't make out. It's like everything is in a higher frequency. I would liken it to voices in a crowded room where you hear the voices but you don't know what anyone is really saying. A couple of days ago I heard a female voice in my laundry room say "hello". I went to check to see who was there and there was no one.

Another thing that seems to be happening to me constantly is seeing things in my peripheral vision. Once again I can't make out what I'm seeing.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'd really enjoy hearing about it. I'm not sure what all of this means.

Numerology has also being playing a big role in my life. The other day I went to the grocery store and when I checked out my total came to $64.64. I forgot something and when I checked out again my total came to $19.19. It wasn't until last night that my son figured out when you add those numbers together it comes to 1 1 1 1. Like 11:11.....

The day this all happened I called my son to tell him about it and when I looked at the clock in my car it was 1:11pm. When I got home and was putting everything away I glanced at the clock and it was 2:22pm.

Any ideas what all of this means?

I look forward to hearing from all.

Love and Peace
Ready2BPeaceful
Ready2BPeaceful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
stal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hearing voices in a higher frequency and seeing things in my peripheral vision

yep, all part of the tour. you get used to it after a while. good to see another on their way.

try talking back. let them know you are aware of their presence. even if it is only the 'control room', a reply will serve you well.

no fear though. you are meant to see and hear these things.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Hearing voices in a higher frequency and seeing things in my peripheral vision

I am hearing conversations...last night I had to check all the TV's in the house...all were silent by the way. It has me a bit spooked and can tell you. I also have been "seeing" things in my peripheral vision as well.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Yep get some good Meds!! LOL or just N'Joy the RIDE!!!
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Here you go Ready
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8368
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

funny you mention this. I'm hesitant to respond. but I figure Im crazy so what the heck. maybe it will get some other people thinking.

there have been several times in my life that I felt I was being communicated with. by a couple different ways. its usually connected to my life. I was told I was possibly going to die of cancer. sometimes I get a poke in the side almost like a claw. and this happens when Im usually hearing something that I think I should pay attn to. it happens last night listing to Marcia Schafer which we've called Ground Crew 101 interview on camelot. this is accompanied with an overwhelming sense to pay attn. the voices I here are also pushing me to a spiritual place. or well being. sometimes I talk back to them. LOL.. thanking them. who ever they are. I believe we all receive messages. but were just tuned out to it. were thought that this is crazy talk... LOL.. well good luck with it. your not alone. and Im sure there are others who hear and feel things that wont respond out of fear of being ridiculed.. Im ok with it. I happen to think its the spirit world. Ill often try to reach in meditation my dead grandfather. asking for guidance in life.

on another note. my ears are almost always ringing. not sure what to think of this. could be several things. i should see a doc again. but I remember as a kid going to the doctor and getting my ears checked. and the doc said I have extra sensitive hearing. he told me I could hear the blood pumping in my ears when it was quiet. LOL. his words not mine. then referred me to a shrink.. just kidding on the last part. if you cant laugh at yourself. them who can you laugh at.

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 12-12-2008 at 02:52 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #7
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Hearing voices in a higher frequency and seeing things in my peripheral vision

I started hearing them in the military, in the 1970's, I went to the V.A. hospital for over 6 years and you will be surprised how full those hospitals are.
I began to notice a pattern in society and began checking into it by talking to others, seems they have invented some type of supercomputer and most of what we here is aritfical intellegence.
Don't be affraid, I have worked through tthe hell times and i'm sure you will to.

once things become obvious there no longer a threat
semper-fi
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

all part in part of this wonderful journey ready
you're not going crazy :
you're not losing it

you are exactly where you need to be in this moment, experiencing what you do ...

first the voices may come as a humming, many together, harmonic even ...
then if you're ok with that, the voices may come individually to you, then with more clarity ...
if you're ok with that, then speak to them, engage in conversation ...
learn from them ...

have patience with your self, allow what feels true and right and trust it is so ...

there's a whole other beautiful world you are entering ... doubting, thinking you're going crazy will only slow you down ...

what i have been seeing in my peripheral site lines has been on the rise this last little while, especially late at night, i do not fear them, many are very playful, be discerning though, there can be others, only your fear will invite their kind and still, the love within you will have them be on their way

crazy? i used to think so, every once in a while my ego decides to tell me i am but my heart knows better ...

continue listening ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hearing voices and noises - quite strange and sure that I'm not going mad.

Just wanted to say goodbye to you all because I'm not subscribing to this site and will not accept anyone else paying for me either - subscribing for this site seems NWO in a nutshell - the rich have their say and the poor can only listen.

Have met some great people and I wish you all the best in the furture.

Love, light and bananas.

Cheers

MarkXX...

<magic>
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

When i was young i use to get voices call me by name it spooked me out.
Still get the talking though it can be annoying sometimes you may be just in a deep sleep then suddenly a voice shouts out and a conversation is taking place although you are not fully conscience.
I would get random words given me also they never made sense to me but i use to write them down go back to them at a later date to see if there was any connection.
I also pick up on radio signals and tune into radio stations, mad i know but i could hear the DJ talking and everything.

There was a scientific experiment done on this theory and they found that more woman then men has this type of radio interference.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote