Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #26
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You must read Bill Ryan's open letter on Project Camelot site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
This is my first post on Project Avalon. In fact it is my first post on any forum of this nature. So, be gentle with me.

I have folowed PC and PA for several months now. I find the information provided as very informative. I guess the thing I like is that the information is provided in its rawness for us to decide from our heart it's validity or not. The rawness of its presentation in many ways adds to its Authenticity.

There have been a lot of distractions recently in PA that seem to be getting many of the posts to focus on attacking the presenters of the information rather than focussing on the information that has been presented.

Whilst we have been given a lot of information to allow us to draw our own conclusions I believe there is a lot we still need to learn. These distractions have no benifit what so ever to the knowledge being presented as we are smart enough or can descern from the heart what to believe or not. If we only just take a moment. Even a Quantum Pause moment to focus on what we should be focusing on.

1. What is happening and will happen to the Earth and the People on it?
2. What can we do to best walk the right path for us and the earth?
3. What is the right path?
4. What can we do prepare ourselves if things turn to custard so that we can be "Rocks" for those less informed or willing to listen.

All the answers to these questions can come from within. If we rely solely on external sources for the answers we will surely be slaves to those sources.

Simply, take a moment to focus on what really matters and seek the answers from within. then seek the knowledge that you need externally to fill in the gaps.

There, I've said what's been on my mind but feel it is important for us all to focus on the "Real" issues.
Good post....your wise words needed to be said...thank you.

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #27
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Follow the money, follow the money.
When livelihoods are threatened the knives come out. Oh what joy it must be to the PTB. If there was a genuine intent to provide information of real substance Rence would allie PC. However Egos need feeding and when they get hungry they get dirty.

Rence need a rinse
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Follow the money, follow the money.
When livelihoods are threatened the knives come out. Oh what joy it must be to the PTB. If there was a genuine intent to provide information of real substance Rence would allie PC. However Egos need feeding and when they get hungry they get dirty.

Rence need a rinse
You think this was intentional on Rense's part?

(I think Rense was wrong in the Rense-Alex Jones controversy.)
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #29
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

rense.com

Project Camelot And The US Army
By Seasoned Observers of the Scene
8-27-9

I find it hard to think otherwise, but then again there may be another Project Camelot with a radio show that I don't know of, if so I will humbly retract my statements.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
rense.com

Project Camelot And The US Army
By Seasoned Observers of the Scene
8-27-9

I find it hard to think otherwise, but then again there may be another Project Camelot with a radio show that I don't know of, if so I will humbly retract my statements.
Well, it's possible that Rense did not draw any conclusions like this when he posted the submission to his website. He posted it under "A World Of Disinformation." I just noticed that there's a whole section there now that wasn't there yesterday. I have some reading to do...
Old 08-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #31
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Is there anybody who knows how to contact Jeff Rense personaly, & ask him what this is all about. Looks to me as an interesting subject for Camelot radio. I checked all the articles that are posted under 'A World Of Disinformation' & all I read is 'same, same but different', as they say in India. The only real issue is: Jeff Rense, explain why you publish an article by 'Seasoned Observers Of The Scene'? Who are these SOotS? Do they have names? I suppose Jeff Rense should know. Or does he? There's either an anonymous rat in his kitchen, or he's the rat. Very simple.
Actually I think this quite an exciting issue, that might backfire BIG into the SOotS own face(s) & blow the lit off of Rense's sudden chance in course, from being an independent news source, into a messenger of the NWO. (Just look at the number of articles that are brought in by UK 'sources' as The Guardian, The Independent, The Daily Mail etc. More than a lot!)
So (again) I wonder; to whom did Jeff Rense sell his soul? Is he alive? Can he still feel?
Forget about 'Dr. Whistleblower', Bill & Kerry, it's 'RenseGate' time!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 08-29-2009 at 01:26 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I would not be surprised if the article on Rense was written by Dan Burisch. He currently has similar claims up on his web page. CLICK HERE for that page.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #33
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Tone Jaguar, I also had the same thought ... it kinda smacks of retaliation from Dan Burisch- there was ALOT of bad feeling toward PC after zurich.. having read the eagles disobey info regarding the mess, i wouldnt be atall surprised.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #34
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Video interviews are so important, as you can learn so much more about the people than words in any interview article. And that is what I appreciate so much about Bill & Kerry… they have done what I personally don’t have the capability to do… so a big THANKS to Bill & Kerry!

I for one think Dan Burisch is a total fake and fraud, with perhaps psychotic problems as well… however, I give credit to B & K for giving me the interviews so that I could form that opinion. Research/writers at MUFON formed that opinion of Dan eons ago.

And I gained a greater appreciation for Dr. Steven Greer because of B & K's interview.

All you have to do is look at the Jeff Rense main website and realize, since this is HIS website, HIS creation, HIS way of conversation with the world, that he has a disjointed, unorganized, fragmented, unappealing Website, which tells me what kind of Mind the man has. Like his creation, so is his mind: Disjointed, unorganized, fragmented, and unappealing. I looked once or twice, but haven’t returned unless something points me there like this thread.

So I don’t think one has to worry about what Rense says.

Remember… ‘Sticks and stones may break my bones but Names are not going to hurt me.”

p.s. I am a webmaster myself.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
...All you have to do is look at the Jeff Rense main website and realize, since this is HIS website, HIS creation, HIS way of conversation with the world, that he has a disjointed, unorganized, fragmented, unappealing Website, which tells me what kind of Mind the man has. Like his creation, so is his mind: Disjointed, unorganized, fragmented, and unappealing. I looked once or twice, but haven’t returned unless something points me there like this thread...
There is a wealth of information on Jeff's site. Sure looks organized to me.

But I hate what he's done with advertising in the last year. When you go to his site that's all you see now until you scroll down. The Dees SplashScreen isn't prominent like it used to be. Not good.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #36
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I would not be surprised if the article on Rense was written by Dan Burisch. He currently has similar claims up on his web page. CLICK HERE for that page.
This is exactly what I sensed when I finished reading the article....Dan B came to mind. A retaliation tactic?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #37
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I believe trancoso mentioned rats. Dan and Marcia Crain/Burisch have "just pushed the RAT-1" button on their site. Just something interesting I saw but no clue what it means.

EDIT ADDITION: I find good in all things so I am stating for the record that I still follow what Eagles Disobey and Project Camelot are doing along with several others.

Last edited by Malynda; 08-29-2009 at 08:48 PM. Reason: to add more thoughts
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:32 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
... I checked all the articles that are posted under 'A World Of Disinformation' & all I read is 'same, same but different', as they say in India...
Another article has been added.

The title is "Military Project Related To Radio Show?" and it's by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. dated today. A quote: "...Learning about the US Army's Project Camelot of the 1960s is essential news. We have no knowledge whatsoever of that Army mind control program being tied in any way to the internet radio program and site of the same name..."

Here's the link:

http://rense.com/general87/milrel.htm

Last edited by Seashore; 12-03-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Correct typo
Old 08-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #41
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Dan and Marcia Crain/Burisch have "just pushed the RAT-1" button on their site. Just something interesting I saw but no clue what it means.

EDIT ADDITION: I find good in all things so I am stating for the record that I still follow what Eagles Disobey and Project Camelot are doing along with several others.

I too have been to the Eagles Disobey Site and seen many of the things said on the Home Page, especially critical of PC and Kerry and Bill. And I must say this of Dan Burisch; that the website is almost totally at odds with any idea that one might have of a deep insider/professional scientist.

Dan says a lot of things that I do believe are true, even though they are extreme. Such as for example, the micro-wormholes interacting with technology (Looking Glass - I believe is the term he uses) that could destablise the earth. This I understand, for it touches deeply upon that most highly classified science of nuclear weapons and earthquakes. Knowing something of this science, I understand the point he is making.

However, what are people to make of his website? The latest posting about "pushing the RAT-1" button?" These postings must practically destroy his credibility in the eyes of people. I do not understand him at all in this respect.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #43
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Exchanger, I stumbled onto the LaRouche stuff recently; and although I cannot say that I agree with some of the ideas presented on their main website it was interesting none the less.

How are you tying it to this thread? Are you simply implying he was misunderstood and discredited, like PC? Or that he was possibly brought down because of his anti-establishment beliefs?
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:22 PM   #44
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Another article has been added.

The title is "Military Project Related To Radio Show?" and it's by By Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. dated today. A quote: "...Learning about the US Army's Project Camelot of the 1960s is essential news. We have no knowledge whatsoever of that Army mind control program being tied in any way to the internet radio program and site of the same name..."

Here's the link:

http://rense.com/general87/milrel.htm
That is pure garbage that this article is not referencing Bill and Kerry's Project Camelot. To see it you have know some history of the attacked and attacker's relationship. If you followed the aftermath of the Zurich conference and the scare that there would be violence over the vaccination question, and what followed ... almost every word is a clue to who wrote this and why. I've posted about that previously in this thread.

If you didn't follow the events, then there is no way to see through this smear piece.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
That is pure garbage that this article is not referencing Bill and Kerry's Project Camelot. To see it you have know some history of the attacked and attacker's relationship. If you followed the aftermath of the Zurich conference and the scare that there would be violence over the vaccination question, and what followed ... almost every word is a clue to who wrote this and why. I've posted about that previously in this thread.

If you didn't follow the events, then there is no way to see through this smear piece.
Karen,

I don't think it is the intention of Jeff Rense to smear Bill and Kerry.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #47
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post

However, what are people to make of his website? The latest posting about "pushing the RAT-1" button?" These postings must practically destroy his credibility in the eyes of people. I do not understand him at all in this respect.

LP
What is there to understand about a psychopath? Do you really think he had any credibility?

I suggest everyone do their research about Dan Burisch also known as Dr.Crain.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4190378

"His name today is Dan Burisch. Before that it was Dan Catselas, and when Eyewitness News first ran into him, it was Dan Crain. "Doctor" Dan Crain, he says. But is he a doctor, and has he really been face to face with an alien in an underground lab?"

A TV Producer's story:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage440667/pg1

From UFO WatchDog, 2004, long before Bill & Kerry met him. This one is a must read! The bankruptcy filing is interesting.
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/burischdirtbag.html

Last edited by KathyT; 08-29-2009 at 11:53 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #48
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
What is there to understand about a psychopath? Do you really think he had any credibility?

I do have serious doubts about Dan Burisch. And I chose my words carefully in this when I said that certain things that he describes I do think he is right about. However, the fraud with him could be that he has no real experience with the science at all and is just picking up bits and pieces of various scientific theories, trotting them out to hoax a familiarity, and to fabricate his involvement with the black projects.

That there are deep underground facilities with aliens interacting with humans; I believe that this is likely. That Dan Burisch has himself been a part of the staff of such facilities? That may be a complete fabrication on his part.

That matter transportation between worlds and technology to pierce the veil into the future has been developed in secret; this I believe is distinctly true. But that Dan Burisch has made up his own tales about his involvement with such scientific programs; that indeed could be equally true.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:39 AM   #49
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Karen,

I don't think it is the intention of Jeff Rense to smear Bill and Kerry.
No I did not mean anything about Rense. I doubt he followed the events, so he can't read the fingerprints all over the piece. I'm talking about who wrote it and I think from all the other signs this is just the beginning steps of a concerted campaign to take down Camelot.

Here's a perfect example of how outsiders to the event cannot be relied upon to give an accurate analysis.

LaRouche (sp?) obviously also doesn't know the history to read the fingerprints. Several of our members do and for sure Bill Ryan who knows far more of the history of the proceeding events knows who wrote it.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:42 AM   #50
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do almost all of the web work myself, and I barely know what I'm doing - I use Dreamweaver and am always at the limit of my ability. I don't even use CSS, because I don't know how. [...] Someone with a good, professional website immediately knows that we are challenged.
That's true and honest. Here are real CSS beauties:
http://www.mezzoblue.com/zengarden/alldesigns/
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote