Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:32 AM   #376
no caste

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Where's Deb?

To THEWATCHERWHOWATCHESWATCHINGYOUWATCHTCHINGME,

ALL WATCHING WHATCHAMACALLIT WATCHING US AND WATCHING YOU GOD WHO'S WATCHING WHAT ANYWAY? OOOPS. OPS. OOPSYOPSOPSYOOPS. Sorry for the joke. Don't kill me. I'm really just glad I'm not in your line of work. It looks dangerous.

1. How did you get into it? As an adult or child? Deb? Your company culture is, er, a bit different from what many of us have out here in joe public land.

2. What motivates you as a whistleblower now?

To James,
White animals are sacred.

-Monica
Old 12-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #377
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

NOTICE THE TIME: 05:51 AM.

At 05:51 AM I send you the message.

THEN.......

06:00 am I get the knock.

Heres the thing. I am operating on a monitored proxy, I am having logged all of my emails and messages onto a seperate hard drive, and have notified royal mail to hold all mail, there is no milkman, no early morning calls.

The Police will be notified and a log kept of any thing suspicous because it involves my families well being.

YOU do have the answer, and you DO NOT know it.

Looking at the timeline, this post seems to be the issue with Sol and BArry

"I doubt very much they represent images that 'real' victims can associate with. Much of my past since the 1970's has been deliberately kept hidden because of the nature of my work and that of the others i'm associated with. False accusations you placed within the thread by James Casbolt should be read by all here. Prove its all BS or bugger off."

Because Sol believes the images to mean something, that he feels that if Barry/James if genuine should also have gleaned something from the images. But they didnt.

So - unless Sol is willing to say what these images are and finally provide proof that people here are not being genuine, perhaps we should move on!!

Sol - I am glad you managed to post again after your disturbance, the manner in which you announced your departure had many unnecessarily worried.

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #378
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James,

Which university did you attend?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #379
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Where's Deb?

To THEWATCHERWHOWATCHESWATCHINGYOUWATCHTCHINGME,

ALL WATCHING WHATCHAMACALLIT WATCHING US AND WATCHING YOU GOD WHO'S WATCHING WHAT ANYWAY? OOOPS. OPS. OOPSYOPSOPSYOOPS. Sorry for the joke. Don't kill me. I'm really just glad I'm not in your line of work. It looks dangerous.

It can be, and it is no problem about the joke

1. How did you get into it? As an adult or child?
Started out as an 'interest' and guinea-pig within genetics as a child, a very complicated history

Deb? Your company culture is, er, a bit different from what many of us have out here in joe public land.

2. What motivates you as a whistleblower now?
providing information to the masses, data everyone has a right to know

To James,
White animals are sacred.

-Monica
Regards

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #380
no caste

Watcher Watching everything - Oh my God. If this is true, i.e. that you started out as an 'interest' and guineau pig, and James too, and your associates, then I can only grieve for your profound loss of human dignity. I mourn for all the children - grown and still young. I would ask if these programs continue now, but I no longer care for the answer.

If you are of the brotherhood in a different way, it's the same. My last few days have been dark with rituals, cruelty, chants - a crazy bombasity. A hit, and more. Amplitude with numbers helps You, I know. Maybe I asked at the wrong time (winter solstice). I am not very religious, but such heavy density and enrobed stupidity have I not experienced.

May the Great Light shine on you.

To the Mods, my vote is to ban THEWATCHER, maybe replace this thread or move some of its content to general ones like underground bases, their uses, recruitment of children by government agencies, healing psyops kids, but perhaps no testimonies - though streams of memory recovery ARE good, I think, if there's a common purpose for it. Or, if so, gauge the language usage in such threads assidously for even slight signs of abusiveness or threats. If THEWATCHER is a whistleblower, there may need for quarantine due to profound psychic disintegration. But now, I feel there are light-crunchers afoot.

Luke 4:5-8 (King James Version):

4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Thine Be Glory, Risen, Conquering Son/Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAGSy-W5-8

and me? I am disintegrated too. i think it's temporary. where's sol anyway?
Old 12-23-2008, 12:38 PM   #381
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It was at the underground 'city' below Salisbury Plain that I witnessed the bio-warfare tests in the middle of 2006. I accurately described the two office like buildings underground next to each other with military vechicles parked in between the two buildings. One of the bio-warfare tests happened in the building on the left. Vacuum packed body parts were being sent deeper underground in this building ( rad containment machines were used to send this material deeper underground- like the plastic or glass containment boxes when you put your two hands the holes and use the 'gloves' to handle the material inside )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm penetrating one of the tunnels . . . it's well-lit, quite warm, but it still seems strange, vacant, sort of eerie . . .' Then: '. . . I'm coming out of the tunnel . . . it seems to come out in some kind of sealed area; with guards, smoking . . .'

Smoking?

`One of the guards is smoking a cigarette . . .'

In the tunnel?

`No. In the street. There's a street with a pavement . . . the guards are on the pavement.'

Are you still underground?

`Oh, yes, quite definitely . . . I think I'm down on a deeper level, though.'

Describe the guards.

`Military . . . soldiers . . . black uniforms with berets . . .'

Are they the same kind of soldiers you saw before?

`I think so, yes.'

Can you see what they are guarding?

`I can see what looks like the entrance to a big warehouse kind of place, a factory, or a laboratory . . . I can see inside . . . so clean . . . very clean areas with people in white coats and overalls, all working . . .'

What are they doing? How are they working?

`In groups, some on their own. And there are benches . . .'

What about the textures?

`Harsh . . . hard . . . steel and chrome . . . and glass . . . I can sense glass, or perspex, or something of that nature. Glass containers . . . and I can see people bending over benches, chrome and wood, some standing, some on stools. It's all very stern . . .'

Stern?

`The atmosphere, yes. Stern, oppressive, like an over- bearing air of authority . . . it looks like a normal laboratory situation but it all feels so very heavy, oppressive, you know, almost like the atmosphere of a very strict schoolroom, a very tight regime . . . there is real fear here . . .'

Can you say something more about the glass? You said you could sense glass, or perspex, and you mentioned glass containers . . . A moment, then:

`Bottles . . . glass bottles, jars . . . and tanks . . . glass tanks. Tltere are glass jars with ahhh . . . with what look like cultures growing in them, and tanks lined up against a wall . . . blue . . .'

Blue?

`. . . Like a blue liquid with forms or specimens suspended in them, like a laboratory, you know, specimens, preserved in blue liquid . . . is it blue? . . . oh, my God, they're like . . . well, they're like human forms, biological forms or specimens . . . aliens or hybrids or something engineered, something made, you know, genetically. They look sort of human . . . but, well, they're so ugly, grotesque things . . . Jesus . . . I can't look at them any longer . . .'

Q shivered, slowly shook his head and opened his eyes.
`I think I'm done,' he said, and rubbed the horrors from his eyes with the heels of his hands. While I was burning up inside with the desire to know more about this underground laboratory, it was of course Q's mental and emotional health that demanded priority. By the time he'd completed several hours' remote viewing (on several separate, intense occasions) he seemed very drained, disturbed, less keen to revisit the nightmarish netherworld simmering beneath Salisbury Plain than at first he had been. It was clearly time to call a halt. I was not disappointed. He had, after all, more than satisfied any expectations I might have had prior to conducting the experiment. Although he hadn't found any crashed and recovered alien spacecraft, nor indeed any other substantive signs of acquired alien technology, he had nonetheless remotely viewed what appeared to be a deep-underground facility (complete with `human forms, biological forms or specimens . . . aliens or hybrids or something engineered' suspended in `blue liquid' in `glass tanks') at the location described by the coordinates I'd given him.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-23-2008 at 12:47 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #382
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James Casbolt,

Best regards,

Steve
Old 12-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #383
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi James,

Best regards,

Steve
I didn't attend any university. I was expelled from school and then not allowed in any of the schools in the local area after this.

I was expelled for armed robbery when I was fifteen years old
Old 12-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #384
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James Casbolt,

Thanks for the reply. Do bird?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I didn't attend any university. I was expelled from school and then not allowed in any of the schools in the local area after this.

I was expelled for armed robbery when I was fifteen years old

Last edited by Steve_A; 12-23-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #385
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi James Casbolt,

Thanks for the reply. Do bird?

Best regards,

Steve
yep, Feltham young offenders institute. When I'd finished my sentence, the institute was on the news. The media was reporting information about all the suicides and attempted suicides at the place. About 3 boys tried to kill themselves on my wing alone in something like two weeks
Old 12-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #386
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]Just got this stange email-

[are you any relation to the casbolt of columbine massacre fame? thank you‏

I didn't know there was a casbolt involved in this. I do know that myself and the other boy who did the armed robbery were programmed in the same way to the two boys who carried this out- DELTA TWIN TEAM PROGRAMMING!/B]
Old 12-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #387
K626
Avalon Senior Member

James,

I am told there is some bloke who is over 1200 yrs old at either Malmstrom (sp?) or Groom Lake. Are we laughing this off or do you see something?

kindest,

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #388
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if I believe this

Can anyone else confirm the information below?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: are you any relation to the casbolt of columbine massacre fame? thank you‏
Sent: 23 December 2008 15:19:23
To: james casbolt (jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk)

2 attachment(s)
undergrou...jpg (25.8 KB), undergrou...jpg (50.7 KB)

casbolt was the name of one of the shooters at colu,mbine high school in colorado where he and another massacred their fellow students. it was a minf control thing similar to the one in virginia and else where. .
Old 12-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #389
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
James,

I am told there is some bloke who is over 1200 yrs old at either Malmstrom (sp?) or Groom Lake. Are we laughing this off or do you see something?

kindest,

K.
Not quite sure what you mean by this K, you'll need to expand. There are many 'ancient' ET's and even enhanced humans working at these bases. I came into contact with an 'old one' in Wiltshire in 2003.

Also regarding Hawaii K, I took an RV look and saw large waves ( much larger than normal ) coming into what looked like Wimia Bay and then the scene shifted to no disaster and then back to tidal waves and finallly settled in no disaster mode. Just like looking glass!

Regarding the old ones, I think some of the watchers like belial might still be around, I also think that some of them may be located in the Salisbury plain underground facility or deeper below it
Old 12-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #390
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
James,

kindest,

K.
Is this supposed 1200 year old at Groom lake connected to me some way?

Wesley Peden ( code name SHADOWMAN and VIPER ) guarded meetings between majestic and Annunaki ( tall whites- Sirian, Niburian ) at Groom lake. These guys are very old. I know Wesley's wife- Pamela Mulasky. This op may have been called project SNOWMAN.

Wes was an NSA assassin and involved in the human/animal crossbreeding programs such as LYCAN and TIGRIS. He had some kind of modified cat DNA injected him to enhance him for hits. Pamela told me she saw fur grow out his back one night when he became very upset, which then went back into his back when he calmed down. He would use two knives to kill his targets and then scale high walls like a cat to get away afterwards. Wes was born with fang type, kanine teeth, an extra vertibre and a tail. All were removed at time of birth.

Everyone I know, including myself were taken away from our parents at the time of birth and then returned later without adequate explanation from medical staff. my mother's waters broke and she was returned home and did not give birth to me. She gave birth days later after her waters broke.

People have seen me shapeshift on many occasions, when my pupils turn into vertical slits like a cat or reptile. I can make my body expand and can pack on muscle through exercise in a very short space ( were people at the gym acuse me of bing on steriods ). People ave seen my skin change colour to dark purple, grey and other colours, people have also seen my hair turn blond ( it is dark brown/grey ). many Mk 2 humans will evolve into blond nordics, I have been told a time will come very soon when I will grow slightly taller, become more muscular and my hair may turn perminately blond. My hair has turned grey in since 2006 becuase of genetic changes I've gone though.

Wesley's son was born with a rare genetic disorder just like my daughter. In this case his son was born with no anus and had to have surgery or he would have died.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-23-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #391
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

white animals are sacred- very interesting

Tall whites- albino annunaki- nordics- human animal crossbreeding- white tiger- white wolf- kanus empire

Captain Mark Richards talked about making 'first contact' with a group of cat like extra-terrestrials from god knows were. His wife Jo-Ann Richards email address is on this thread, maybe some should ask her
Old 12-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #392
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

NOTICE THE TIME: 05:51 AM.

At 05:51 AM I send you the message.

THEN.......

06:00 am I get the knock.

Heres the thing. I am operating on a monitored proxy, I am having logged all of my emails and messages onto a seperate hard drive, and have notified royal mail to hold all mail, there is no milkman, no early morning calls.

The Police will be notified and a log kept of any thing suspicous because it involves my families well being.

YOU do have the answer, and you DO NOT know it.
I for one would like to stay on the thread sol
Old 12-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #393
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I had to go to the doctors today because I woke up and my back was out. I couldn't walk.

This mysterious back injury happened when I was in scotland
Old 12-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #394
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

When I was in scotland it went away after about 3 days but I woke up with it this morning
Old 12-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #395
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
white animals are sacred- very interesting

Tall whites- albino annunaki- nordics- human animal crossbreeding- white tiger- white wolf- kanus empire

Captain Mark Richards talked about making 'first contact' with a group of cat like extra-terrestrials from god knows were. His wife Jo-Ann Richards email address is on this thread, maybe some should ask her
The white wolf will speak and the grey wolf who calls will come down from the hills.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #396
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not quite sure what you mean by this K, you'll need to expand. There are many 'ancient' ET's and even enhanced humans working at these bases. I came into contact with an 'old one' in Wiltshire in 2003.

Also regarding Hawaii K, I took an RV look and saw large waves ( much larger than normal ) coming into what looked like Wimia Bay and then the scene shifted to no disaster and then back to tidal waves and finallly settled in no disaster mode. Just like looking glass!

Regarding the old ones, I think some of the watchers like belial might still be around, I also think that some of them may be located in the Salisbury plain underground facility or deeper below it
The reappearance of an 'old one' I am told means moves are being made in the timeline or perhaps they have lost something. This one looks like an old Nordic even perhaps one of the rare ones from underneath - ho ho.....

Assets are being moved to Hawaii it looks like some kind of showdown and we're told April ish...Someone will have to make the first move. Hawaii has protection and there is something to do with the high iron content in the rocks there. I originally thought they were going to have to take the whole island out to be sure...But something is there already and causing many water cooled vast units of computing power to run hot.....I personally think they might have to let it go....

Reading that back I know it looks a bit vague, but I cannot go further with it at this point.

Kindest.

K.

Last edited by K626; 12-23-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #397
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Hi James, we shared something today. My back 'went' overnight, pain has been excruciating all day, hardly able to walk, a legacy left me from that near fatal car crash of December 1970. Strange coincidences LOL LOL. And no before any smartass asks, LOL no, i was not up to anything smutty last night at home in bed LOL LOL LOL

THE WATCHER
Old 12-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #398
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

I've also had the same problem with my back lately. Although it only happens when I'm working in the bankers square mile in London.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #399
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Watcher Watching everything - Oh my God. If this is true, i.e. that you started out as an 'interest' and guineau pig, and James too, and your associates, then I can only grieve for your profound loss of human dignity. I mourn for all the children - grown and still young. I would ask if these programs continue now, but I no longer care for the answer.

If you are of the brotherhood in a different way, it's the same. My last few days have been dark with rituals, cruelty, chants - a crazy bombasity. A hit, and more. Amplitude with numbers helps You, I know. Maybe I asked at the wrong time (winter solstice). I am not very religious, but such heavy density and enrobed stupidity have I not experienced.

May the Great Light shine on you.

To the Mods, my vote is to ban THEWATCHER, maybe replace this thread or move some of its content to general ones like underground bases, their uses, recruitment of children by government agencies, healing psyops kids, but perhaps no testimonies - though streams of memory recovery ARE good, I think, if there's a common purpose for it. Or, if so, gauge the language usage in such threads assidously for even slight signs of abusiveness or threats. If THEWATCHER is a whistleblower, there may need for quarantine due to profound psychic disintegration. But now, I feel there are light-crunchers afoot.

Luke 4:5-8 (King James Version):

4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Thine Be Glory, Risen, Conquering Son/Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAGSy-W5-8

and me? I am disintegrated too. i think it's temporary. where's sol anyway?

Can I ask why you think i should be banned? exactly

regards

THE WATCHER

Last edited by Karen; 12-24-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #400
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James,

I dreamt about you last night! Freaky!!

Does the word 'eve' mean anything to you?

Best regards,

Steve