Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default 09-09-09 distractions

As many are aware, there is a significant energetic activation centered around 09-09-09, where several great crystals will be switched on.

The effect will be very relevant to those seeking to embrace their higher aspects and put themselves back together with access to all the higher dimensional qualities we're learning to use again.

The watchword is Love. Access to the Love that we are opens wide.

Because of this, I want to suggest an approach to the next few days.

Just be happy. Just feel the love. Just care. Just don't hold anything of lower frequency to you, and don't let anyone else PLACE anything of lower frequency in your space.

It's your choice whether to allow something of lower frequency in or not, and on, or just before/after 09-09-09, I suspect there will be a number of attempts to do just that.

I suspect all the stops will be pulled out in order to drum up fear, or otherwise distract from what comes available around 09-09-09. Half Past Human has had language appear now describing some potential terrorist attack. There may some "bad" news. Obambam is due to give a speech, I believe. It doesn't matter what the specifics are. But I'd be surprised if there weren't a good handful of things ready to go to try to knock us down to fear or anger or worry, or some such lower vibration.

The answer is simply. Just be happy. If you are one who is affected by bad news, then you can shut off the news for a few days. (you won't miss anything, I promise) Since Obama's agenda is at the least suspect, maybe delay watching his speech until the next weekend (His use of NLP is considered a given in many circles by now). Youtube is sure to have it.

The more you can remain calm and just feel the Love coming in, and hold it there, the more others will be able to find it themselves, even if they aren't looking. We can really speed our progress towards the kind of Earth we all want by just doing this. Stay happy and positive and feel the Love as it opens enormously planet wide.

Many of our higher dimensional friends are beside themselves with excitement over this switch flicking (which we are doing ourselves on some level). And for many of us who have already settled largely in our heart centers, this can be quite an intense manifestation this week.

I think this is BIG. I think big opportunity has arrived with this activation. It would be great to maximize the opportunity to bring as much Love home as possible.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 09-09-09 distractions

Myplanet2: thank you for reminding us of this important date. (I had forgotten) You are so right for us to really be aware in this coming days to stay centered in our heart.This is very important.

I won't be surprised if they use this opportunity to "ramp up the fear machine" soon, in order to interfere with this new vibration & try to keep us enslaved in fear and paranoia. They are seriously loosing ground & are thrashing around at anything or anyone that seeks to escape their clutches. The people are awakening fast now & are more inclined to view these antics with a sceptical eye......& not so quick to jump on the fear bandwagon.

So yes, our time is here now.........we are divine beings & therefore there is no fear in our reality.

Love, Love, Love
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reminder...this will enhance if everybody remains it a place of positive energy

They will try to distract...don't let them
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That's funny that my 666th post should be about suggesting we ignore the Loveless.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
As many are aware, there is a significant energetic activation centered around 09-09-09, where several great crystals will be switched on.

The effect will be very relevant to those seeking to embrace their higher aspects and put themselves back together with access to all the higher dimensional qualities we're learning to use again.

The watchword is Love. Access to the Love that we are opens wide.

Because of this, I want to suggest an approach to the next few days.

Just be happy. Just feel the love. Just care. Just don't hold anything of lower frequency to you, and don't let anyone else PLACE anything of lower frequency in your space.
Thank you for the reminder You can count on me to bring it on, the love that is, fully and completely.

There is also a Tim Burton movie coming out and is named appropriately "9", on 09-09-09

I am going to see it because I am curious what message 'they' are bringing out now on this most auspicious day.

Love Love and more Love to everyone!

<Truth>

Last edited by Karen; 09-07-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: snip quoted text
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The number 9 in numerology

The number 9 relating to a balanced numerological personality or cyclical timing energy is most often associated with tolerance, generosity, forgiveness, passion, creative energy, success, romance, benevolence, and a deep love of life. Nine energy flows like water and is reflective of universal love.

http://ezinearticles.com/?numerology...er-9&id=889152
Old 09-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Universal love is the goal....

Old 09-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thank you for the reminder You can count on me to bring it on, the love that is, fully and completely.

There is also a Tim Burton movie coming out and is named appropriately "9", on 09-09-09

I am going to see it because I am curious what message 'they' are bringing out now on this most auspicious day.

Love Love and more Love to everyone!

<Truth>

I hadn't heard about this movie at all and I dig Tim Burton. Here's what I read about it...

Plot Summary for
9 (2009/I)

When 9 first comes to life, he finds himself in a post-apocalyptic world where all humans are gone, and it is only by chance that he discovers a small community of others like him taking refuge from fearsome machines that roam the earth intent on their extinction. Despite being the neophyte of the group, 9 convinces the others that hiding will do them no good. They must take the offensive if they are to survive, and they must discover why the machines want to destroy them in the first place. As they'll soon come to learn, the very future of civilization may depend on them. Written by Focus Features

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/plotsummary

Very interesting subject matter.

I for one will be attempting to meditate which will be something more like focusing on love as much as possible from 09/09/2009-09/11/2009. Something about this set of dates this year is very hopeful and frightening to me all at the same time so I am trying to push back fear with love.

Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

clearing this distraction from this coinversation. sorry..

Last edited by dagon; 09-07-2009 at 09:13 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

thank you myplanet2 ,that is great advice I will keep that in my mind
and especially in my heart .
i have noticed increased energy and how much faster challenging
situations are resolving themselves for greater benefit of all involved ,
at least in my personal life .

9 of September is day of my birth ,I for a long time I felt it is going to be special day
this year , and so far August/September period did not disappoint
It was precious .

love and joy

jazzgad
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im interested in these crystals you speak of. is it metaphoric or some astrological thing??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

A friend sent me this last night:
http://www.atam.org/999emergency.html
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #13
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

yup, we need to get rid of the chemtrails . Anyone who can meditate /good vibe this stuff away, feel free, or maybe some are on a different" time line" that don't see this krap in our skies day in day out and everything is actually just peachy.
Otherwise I will carry on with the path of most resistence, and yes I feel quite positive.
No fear, oops thats a Nike slogan isnt it?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im interested in these crystals you speak of. is it metaphoric or some astrological thing??
They are real Crystals. There is no way right now to verify this, but the story is that these are some of the master Crystals from the last days of Atlantis which were rescued and held safe until the day they could be brought back on line. Several have already apparently been reactivated in recent years past. The 09-09-09 reactivation is supposed to provide for some specific DNA reconnection which has to do with healing, regeneration, and multidimensionality.

The Crystals are not switched on at full power immediately. They are supposed to reach their final energetic output in a few years. Otherwise we could have too much trouble integrating what they put out. Included in the coding is instructions to our energetic bodies and DNA to do the requisite rewiring to permit the turning up of the amplitude. And the more of us acting as receivers, the quicker the process.

Being happy and in a state of tolerance, appreciation, acceptance, and love makes one a perfect receiver on 09-09-09.

Even if this is all fairy tales, there is still no downside to just deciding to be happy, and wishing the same for all others.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I think this is BIG. I think big opportunity has arrived with this activation. It would be great to maximize the opportunity to bring as much Love home as possible.
Thank you for this post MyPlanet2 This resonates with my very well. I posted a couple links to some videos about this in my able to love thread if your interested...somewhere on pages 43 and 45 or something here is one...I will post more later if I stumble upon them

There is information about the crystals becoming active. The Emerald Crystal Of Healing!!!

Here is one...

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-08-2009 at 01:38 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:46 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

that was absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing it Jester and to you too Brook for the beautiful art
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Love is in the air and has been for a while.

There will be nothing but love all week long for me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:37 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
9/9/9 ALREADY happened

on 9-9- 2007 (2+0+0+7=9)

party pooper.

for more information on that.

http://www.myspace.com/atxpan

I was thinking just that. which time line. Ill stick with the love story anyhow.

Last edited by dagon; 09-08-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #21
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

The more you can remain calm and just feel the Love coming in, and hold it there, the more others will be able to find it themselves, even if they aren't looking. We can really speed our progress towards the kind of Earth we all want by just doing this. Stay happy and positive and feel the Love as it opens enormously planet wide.

Many of our higher dimensional friends are beside themselves with excitement over this switch flicking (which we are doing ourselves on some level). And for many of us who have already settled largely in our heart centers, this can be quite an intense manifestation this week.

By all means YES

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

http://www.naica.com.mx/english/internas/interna3_1.htm

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #23
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
yup, we need to get rid of the chemtrails . Anyone who can meditate /good vibe this stuff away, feel free, or maybe some are on a different" time line" that don't see this krap in our skies day in day out and everything is actually just peachy.
Otherwise I will carry on with the path of most resistence, and yes I feel quite positive.
No fear, oops thats a Nike slogan isnt it?
I haven't seen any chemtrails where I live for weeks now...if not longer...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:10 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #25
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
9/9/9 ALREADY happened

on 9-9- 2007 (2+0+0+7=9)
Actually, I just checked with Metatron on that. He said: "Yes my dear child...it is tomorrow, 09-09-09."