Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #126
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #127
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks all for your input...And thanks Astral for popping in...much appreciated.

I wonder if we will have any more this month?

The latest...
quote...
"Breakfast is almost over. Sunspot 1024 is approaching the sun's western limb where it will disappear in 24 to 48 hours. That will bring an end to the best display of sunspots in nearly two years. Fortunately for astrophotographers, sunspot 1024 is a member of new Solar Cycle 24 and it probably heralds more to come. Solar activity is not eggs-tinct, after all."

further reading here
http://www.spaceweather.com/

Well whatever you might think the messages within the crop circles were absolutely spot on!!! If the ET's are sending out messages then perhaps we need to pay much more attention to deciphering, and what they are trying to tell us!!

I for one have been more tuned into crop circles this year and need to do more research.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #128
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:Crop Circles messages?... Solar Storm heading our way??

Well they have my attention....Now what?...Who's going to be the first to interpret June 30 Milk Hill “alien symbols” then? Good luck...

quote...
"Perhaps the Spring 2009 oilseed rape crop formations were a test to see who would pay attention. Now, we need a Rosetta Stone for the June 30 Milk Hill “alien symbols,” the June 27 South Field “electrical grids” and beyond! On July 7, I interviewed physicist Mike Reed about his perspective of the sudden, huge and intense Sunspot 1024 forming within forty-eight hours of July 7, 2009."

further reading here ...Very interesting read to those who are following this story!!
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

viking
Old 07-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #129
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes thanks Astralwalker for your post.

The crop circles never indicated that the solar flare would be catastrophic. Just indicated that one was going to take place and the you tube vids you posted certainly indicated that one did occur.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #130
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Nice score Jaguar!
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #131
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Yes thanks Astralwalker for your post.

The crop circles never indicated that the solar flare would be catastrophic. Just indicated that one was going to take place and the you tube vids you posted certainly indicated that one did occur.
Everyone sees a different shape in each snowflake....I agree the crop circles are a sign....a sign of what.....Almost like the hand of a god is using the fields as a giant "reminder to self" pad. Note to self....Save world from Solar catastrophe on July 7th.

I hope they don't miss that memo......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #132
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #133
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

a quote from Thunderbird's album...

"Prophecy is an abstract compass to the future. It is conveyed so that it may be read to find every solution and every possible outcome, to reinforce the statement, "Seek and you shall find." it is a way of explaining the concept that the entirety of the universe and all of creation are before you and you may eternally explore...choosing your path consistently. This is your pilgrimage. This is your right. This is what you are...You are a choice..."

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:05 AM   #134
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
a quote from Thunderbird's album...

"Prophecy is an abstract compass to the future. It is conveyed so that it may be read to find every solution and every possible outcome, to reinforce the statement, "Seek and you shall find." it is a way of explaining the concept that the entirety of the universe and all of creation are before you and you may eternally explore...choosing your path consistently. This is your pilgrimage. This is your right. This is what you are...You are a choice..."

Kindness
mudra
I'll go along that path, Mudra.
Aloha, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #135
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This looks interesting just reading an update about 1024 ... just keeping people informed...

She is still flaring on the other side and apparently if she keeps it up she will be back facing us in approx 2 weeks... which takes us to 26th July ish...!!

http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod200...mltp0b7079r4g4

quote..
AROUND THE BEND: The biggest sunspot in two years, sunspot 1024, has rotated over the sun's western limb and is no longer visible from Earth. But that doesn't mean the sunspot has disappeared. Here it is in an ultraviolet photo taken just a few hours ago by NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft:

STEREO-A is stationed over the sun's western horizon where it can monitor sunspots no longer visible from Earth. The spacecraft will track sunspot 1024 for as much as four more days, gathering valuable data on the sunspot's rate of growth or decay. Indeed, if the sunspot can hold itself together for only two more weeks, the sun's rotation will carry it around to face Earth once again. Stay tuned for updates from around the bend.

viking
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #136
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Maby this formation from back in late April is showing a massive CME happening on the side of the sun facing away from Earth. Even if the CME did not directly hit earth which I don't think it will, the shot of energy would still charge up the Heliosphere. Who knows what that would do.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:18 AM   #137
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Magnetic Storm on the Sun, These loops are Thousands of miles long...:

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/spaces...celoop1jpg.jpg

Sun Viewed in X-Ray by SXT (Soft Xray Telescope) ...

http://www.lmsal.com/YPOP/Projection..._SXT_full.html

Extreme UltraViolet Telescope View ...

http://www.lmsal.com/YPOP/Projection...t_EIT_195.html

View from SOHO ...

http://badc.nerc.ac.uk/community/hig...m/Sun-NASA.gif

Looks rather strange, yes? ...

http://www.universetoday.com/wp-cont...soneit_big.jpg

This picture (above) of the Sun was captured by the EIT instrument on board
the NASA/ESA SOHO spacecraft.
It reveals the normally invisible ultraviolet radiation
streaming from the Sun.
It's actually a composite of three different Sun photos captured
at different parts of the ultraviolet spectrum and then merged together.

So, how do we know when the sun is agitated? When yer A$$ gets chapped.

Last edited by J_rod7; 07-13-2009 at 04:11 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 AM   #138
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

J Rod7:
I tried to follow all of your links. The obvious thing I found missing, was dates. Those photos are not links from live NASA satellites, except the first URL is NASA, and it's a 2002 photo, 7 years ago.
One of your links led to this: http://www.lmsal.com/YPOP/Projection...TRACE_171.html
which shows a date at the bottom of 05-Nov-01 01:01. I don't know if that is 2001, or 2005, but I suspect 2001.
Old photos.
They certainly are pretty... thousands of photos of the sun like these are available over many years. Don't forget the sun goes through 11 year sun spot cycles, and massive sun spots are very normal.

Last edited by KathyT; 07-13-2009 at 05:43 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #139
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone found an current picture of the sun? I have been trying to get a SOHO picture from 7/13 or 7/14/09. Is SOHO offline? It seems to stop on 7/12/09 and nothing forward. Any help would be appreciated.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #140
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Sunspot activity has picked-up in swarms since the 4th of July.

News story from MSNBC ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31764871...science-space/

Current SOHO Satellite ...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...-update.html//

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #141
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

J Rod7,

Can you find any pistures dated 7/13 or 7/14? That is the last one they call current 7/12/09. What's up?
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #142
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this... Well... as tone3jaguar has said...Its not over until the fat lady sings!!!..... lots of positive enegies heading this way...

"A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on or about July 22" !!!

Half way down on the left?!
http://spaceweather.com/

"The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet on July 21. Effects from CH374 could cause unsettled intervals on July 22-23 while another minor disturbance originating in CH375 is possible on July 25-26."

here.. http://www.solen.info/solar/

http://mt-shortwave.blogspot.com/200...bulletins.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTTeK...layer_embedded

viking
Old 07-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #143
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Guys..... Is there any truth in this??

I have been doing some more research on this topic and have uncovered some very interesting information...

Has anyone ever heard of 'Hellion-57" apparantly this is TOP SECRET INFO

I am at the moment doing some research with this and encourage all to do your own research....AND PLEASE POST HERE.

This is what I found so far...

"ATTENTION - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

Forget the NWO, Al-Qaeda, Global Warming, Comet Impacts. They all are part of a massive diversion from the truth.

Warning, if you have a weak heart or in any fashion can not handle stress very well, I suggest to do not read any further.

I'll put it real simple first then I will go into details for those who are interested.

Primary Basics

The Sun, our Sun, will be hit by a long since dead dwarf star. It has been named Hellion-1957. It was discovered December 22nd 1956.

Recapitulation of Detailed Information

Hellion's approach will be from the south. Hellion is travelling varitably fast at 87.33 km/sec. This translates to 195,357.21 MPH. Hellion is classified as one of the fastest moving objects of it's class.

Coordinates and Viewing Principles
RA 13.390911°
Dec -77.436111°
Velocity 87.33 km/sec
Density 174 gm/cm^3
Magnitude 11
Equatorial Radius 957.77km
Solid spherical shape

Projected outcome
The object will penetrate the sun and exit through the other side very similar to a bullet through a watermelon. The Suns core processes will not be destroyed. However, we expect a severe disturbance in the 11 year solar cycle.

Sun debris will be ejected into various orbits. It is calculated Earth has a 7.87% chance of hit/near miss of at least one piece of still burning ejecta.

The rogue dwarf Hellion will continue to exit the solar system at a reduced speed. We expect some of the suns ejecta to get caught in the tremendously strong magnetic field of Hellion.

We are now sure this is one of many processes that is responsible for the production of planets orbiting a sun. That being said, there is a slight chance of a new planet forming though, the process will involve thousands of years.

Hellion-1957 is considered the greatest threat to all nations of the world. Things aren't always as they seem. North Korea, China, Russia, USA and Japan are the assigned teams to provide any possible solutions, preventions and neccessary preparations. However, dealing with the size and mass of Hellion, intervention is just about impossible. So the focus of effort has been shifted to survivability. The seed bank is one example.

There is one exception. The USA has technology that may be able to alter the density of the targeted object briefly making it lighter then it really is. Gravitic manipulation through scalar EM harmonies. Some of this tech was first explored by Tesla. North Korea is a safe place for the worlds leaders when the event takes place. The North Korean build up of arms is to protect the elite during and after the event. The majority of people on Earth will be left to defend themselves however they can. War with North Korea and the US will be the cover to hide large shipments of supplies, peoples and their choosen families to their safe homes under ground.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, for one I was kicked out of the safe place. They used me and tossed me away. At this point, I no longer care about much anymore. Everything you know of will change just like that. Because the energies involved in the collision are so great, 2/3 of the earth will be cooked from the high levels of radiation, UV, Gamma rays, ect. "

http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...ames/read/2228

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70867

It seems to fit in with 'Sols' story!!!

Anyone find's any info on this please post

viking

Last edited by viking; 07-21-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #144
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It has already been posted on this forum before... Whoever wrote this, would have been more credible if he'd withheld the information why he did that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #145
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok Guys..... Is there any truth in this??
No. It's fiction, and not even very good fiction.

There was already another thread on this.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:13 PM   #146
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Living in a cave isn't going to save you even if it was true.
We all have to die one day so don't worry be happy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #147
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Living in a cave isn't going to save you even if it was true.
We all have to die one day so don't worry be happy
You got that right....yep..

viking
Old 07-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #148
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Great re-write of the Knowing movie I watched the other day. The creator of all that is did not allow us to come here at this time to experience the things we have just so that he could get to the end and go, "Oops, I torched it" My guess would be that this individual is some sort of fiction story writer. He is borrowing from the Chronicles of Riddick and The Movie Knowing and melding them together into one cohesive story. In the Chronicles of Riddick they visit a prison planet named Helion Prime.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #149
Nebula

There is definitely a lot going on in our solar system and with our sun! I wish we knew even the half of it! But maybe one day we will. But then again, look at the state of most humans on this planet, and you can easily agree, that most ppl don't really want to know what's going on, because they are too busy entrapped to whatever earthly attachments their emotions and ego's dictate.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #150
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

Has anyone ever heard of 'Hellion-57" apparantly this is TOP SECRET INFO

I am at the moment doing some research with this and encourage all to do your own research....AND PLEASE POST HERE.

This is what I found so far...

"ATTENTION - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

The Sun, our Sun, will be hit by a long since dead dwarf star. It has been named Hellion-1957. It was discovered December 22nd 1956.
Anyone find's any info on this please post

viking
Viking,
The original source to this "message", was on the Godlike Productions forum. This is the direct link for the whole thread there: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage809399/pg1

I tried to encourage further detailed discussion from the poster there when he was 'active'... to draw him out... but unfortunately, the original poster seems to have disappeared.
I have a condensed link to just the OP's portions of the thread here:
http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/ShelterTech.html
I try to remain neutral on something like this while there is the opportunity to hear more discussion. Now that the thread appears to be 'dying', it certainly has the appearance of being a hoax.

Viking, what is the research that you have done?

Last edited by KathyT; 07-22-2009 at 05:55 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote