Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #26
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

Jacksonville
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #27
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

Wiamauma

Hillsborough County
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #28
Trippin Ninja
Avalon Senior Member

<---Satellite Beach, Brevard County, FL

My friends are awake and even my parents are slowly getting there. For now Im staying put because I feel like Im going to be needed once things start getting rough.
Trippin Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #29
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
Please list all Florida locations here.
Davie, Fl its at the southern end of broward --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skills are

nurse, physical therapist, health care became a impossible place to provide care leading to health, it is a frustrating busines that prolongs illness for $ so i switched careers and have a small business doing metalsmithing, and study natural and alternative forms of medicine. Being a healer in my true passion. I also can garden/farm for many years, im a great cook, and gatherer of information. High energy and quick to tell a joke or give a hug Love kids and all animals aswell im open to relocation, and am single with no kids.

Last edited by Seva; 09-26-2008 at 03:38 AM.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #30
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

East Cost of Florida

Miami-Dade County
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #31
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm in Miami and I really don't know many people who are into the type of information found on this forum aside from a hand full of my friends. People in this town really have no idea what the hell is going on. Miami is full of consumers and awareness here is very low. People are robots - they're asleep.

I'm really interested in forming some sort of group who is very open minded to talk about subjects such as the ones found here.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:19 AM   #32
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

Neo,

I agree. Most people I speak to of this thinks I am missing a couple of screws. Besides a neighbor of mine nobody really understands the severity of numerous things happening.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:03 AM   #33
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: central florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I've got a 4/3 house on 5 acres of hilly wooded land in Canton GA, if worse comes to worse and you have about 8 hours notice to drive up, my house is open, P.S. it's for sale but nothing is happening there .P.S. Canton is about 50 miles north of Atlanta, and I forgot to mention I have a creek flowing through my property and am on my own well for water, and am single so lots of room! P.S.P.S. I also have a pool table and fire place, just in case!!!!
your a sweetheart. ya know we should all also get some of that lightweight freeze dried stuff if need be it weighs nothing and can be put in the car with you when you head off. Maybe we can share the best places weve found, i hear that freedrying is way superior to the dehydrated has more vitamins too. some basic stuff set aside just in case. beans are a great protein too you can put a few months of food in a trunk.

I have wondered thou how much land it takes to feed people on the basics? like fresh veggies ect, carrots.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:47 AM   #34
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: central florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
I'm pretty much in the same boat with everybody else here. when to leave?? I've got a job, bills and a new house I just can't walk away from yet and i'm just thinking about the millions and nillions of people trying to head up 95 or 75 to get out of FL, if and when things start to get crazy..
When the time comes, you'll know. Being one of the few that is aware of what's happening will also make it easy for you to get out of Florida if it comes to that. I'm keeping positive and hoping nothing crazy goes down. We all have the power to make what we want out of our future. If we keep positive, we raise the vibration and we'll make good things happen.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #35
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, I'm Kimmie. I just joined Project Avalon!! This is great to find ya'll. We live about an hour or so south of Tampa and about 2.5 hours from Miami.

I just read through all the posts on this FLORIDA Forum. There were 19 of ya'll I make 20. That's a great start for a network of people caring for the welfare of us all as a unit....don't you agree?? There are 6 of us here on the west coast just a short drive from each other. My husband and I drive up to Venice to attend a Church run by a metaphysical group. The reverend is the one who told me I am a starseed . They are a church full of "Like-minded" people. Their services are on Thurs and Sunday evenings. That would be a great place for us to plan a Meetup. We could meet at a nearby restaurant for a visit and a bite to eat, then attend the service. They give readings for everyone in attendence at each service, and are accurate.

We are about 45 min south of there. My husband is just learning what I have been studing, and is with us on the need to be prepared. He's a delivery driver(CDL) for a roofing company, and as a 2nd job does roofing repairs. He's the old fashioned work ethic kind of man-works sun up to sun down, and he's very calm, never looses his cool under pressure. He's a good guy to have around, expecially in a crisis. I'm a designer, (Fashion design/ Costumes) also have industrial sewing machines that can do canvas work (I use them to upholster Boat Cushions). I keep an on-going garden, fresh herbs, vegi's, and actively compost all kitchen scraps. Big into recycling, caring for others, and volunteer often.

I work from home so I have time for research, networking, have strong organizing abilities, and am motivated to see this network succeed to the betterment and safety to us all.

I'm so thankful to have found you today!! What a blessing. I'm pleased to be of service, and will be on this site daily!! See ya'll soon...lets make some plans.

Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #36
zenwarrior
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Hi, I'm in Miami and I really don't know many people who are into the type of information found on this forum aside from a hand full of my friends. People in this town really have no idea what the hell is going on. Miami is full of consumers and awareness here is very low. People are robots - they're asleep.

I'm really interested in forming some sort of group who is very open minded to talk about subjects such as the ones found here.

HI Neo!
I'm on the same boat as you are and agree 100% with what u say. We should talk! Let's form the group ASAP. Waking people up without creating panic is the greatest challenge now, and doing it alone is very hard, as you may have experienced... E-mail me so we can meet.
zenwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #37
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenwarrior View Post
HI Neo!
I'm on the same boat as you are and agree 100% with what u say. We should talk! Let's form the group ASAP. Waking people up without creating panic is the greatest challenge now, and doing it alone is very hard, as you may have experienced... E-mail me so we can meet.
how many people are here so far?

Last edited by Seva; 09-26-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #38
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

hey Seva,

I counted 20 members to this forum and their family/partners/friends could be twice as many. Then their are the group at the church in Venice, there are maybe 30 there. So anywhere from 50-100 when all are contacted to work together.

I grew up near Davie-learned how to waterski, on the intercoastal waterway there.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #39
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to see so many wonderful people trying to come together to create something. You guys can count me in when trying to put something together.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #40
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

oh my god i thought i would never see the day i've been seachig every where fo a group of survival minded loving light working people in the southern fla area. i've been reading threw the post and i can relate to every thing that you guys talk about its increadable the people around me are totally brain washed please contact me if you are any where near the miami area
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #41
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Ormond Beach, just north of Daytona. I am quite close to Palm Coast and I work out there one day a week. Dantheman: what a wonderful thing for you to offer. I agree that there are other routes out of here should something happen nearby, ie Orlando/Miami.

Can we figure a way to meet in the middle somewhere..space coast is about 1 1/2 hours south, Jacksonville is 1 1/2 hours north.

Question: Are people working on the vision of a new paradigm? Anyone meditating on this? Do we know what we want to create?

Peace everyone.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #42
fusion
Avalon Senior Member

Fort Lauderdale here... good to see that there are some other people artound. Everyone i talk to about anything thinks im nuts.
fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #43
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

i feel you bro. and trust me i totally understand because my mom thinks im a little off my block. but deep dwn inside she knows the truth shes just scared to accept it. fortunatly i got a couple of friends on to this and their ready not well prepared but there ready.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #44
khokseda

Arrow Re: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Is there anyone in NE Florida that would like to communicate?
Hello!

Are you in Jacksonville? I am in Tallahassee! I am certain that (personal experiences of synchronicity) there will be a pole shift. There's a magnetic pole reversal going on right now - - and a pole shift - which means FLORIDA GOES UNDER WATER - after that! According to Drunvalo Melchizedek, on Conscious Media Network, it could be any time. So for me, it means more discipline about meditation! On the other hand, his conversations with some of the Mayans represent that it is your heart-being that must make changes to survive. Still, if Mother Earth is gonna rock and roll, then .... the mountains. Ozarks I thought of . Love North Carolina, but I believe what Zetatalk.com has to say about locations on that one.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #45
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Palm Bay, Brevard County
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:14 PM   #46
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i am definatly interested in meeting up but my wife is still not all the way into all this so ill be flyin solo. we should figure what works for the most of us. fairly soon ..
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #47
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Florida

Thank goodness for all of you! I also live near Tampa, FL. Actually in Wesley Chapel Pasco County. I have been preparing for some time and would love to set up some sort of gathering so we can all meet. We will need each other to pull through these times. Lets all meet, if all are in agreement at Ybor City. Say, the Columbia resturant on 7th avenue on 9/28 at 5pm. All in favor please respond ASAP.

Love one, Love all!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:38 PM   #48
khokseda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Is there anyone in NE Florida that would like to communicate?
Yesterday I answered you Z - - where did my response go? I am in Tallahassee and wanted to see how near you are (Jacksonville?) so we could hook up perhaps physically and do lunch........
Old 09-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #49
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gang, this is kimmie,

Welcome, dundun 305, fusion, khokseda, and Pharaoh 9969!! Ya'll bring our Florida Ground Crew up to 24 members!!

Pharaoh 9969, your idea to meet so soon, is great. My husband and I spent the morning reading (on-line and watching George Greens video's. I've done more studing than my husband yet it's good to know he's with us.

Have all of you read (here on Avalon project) RESOURSES? It offers great info, for anyone new on here.

I'll talk to my husband about meeting tommorrow in Ybro city, and get back to ya'll tommorrow Am. I have 4 adult kids and 4 grandsons, so will be spending the rest of today with them. They know i study metaphysics, and Et's yet ya gotta wonder when the right time to go deeper into facts with them. All I can do is pray and wait for them to show some interest. Once the door is opened by them, I'll have lots to offer.

The offer still stands to check out the metaphysical group in Venice, sometime too- not to conflict with Pharaoh's plan for tommorrow, just some other time.
Have a great day, Ya'll Hope to see you tommorrow! Kimmie and Jerry
Old 09-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #50
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

yes exactly i found out that you cant force this information on any one because it will only cause them to reject it more. what you have to do is show them your interest in it and hope that leads them into it a bit more but. but its almost like a kid that scared to try a fruit or some type of food that taste good. there just scared because they don't know what it is but after they see you enjoying it for a while they will taste it. then they will beg you for more.