Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #51
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

INFO, nothing more nothing less.
My personal Take, It is fear mongering by the other side, but it goes along with the thread. So here it is.
US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL

Posted By: Lionheart
Date: Saturday, 11 October 2008, 11:14 p.m.

Please consider the following information. It is intense, frightening, and horrific.

SPECIAL REPORT from BOZEMAN, MONTANA

US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA

I am still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)

He CONFIRMED lots of things to me that I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.

MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

HE ADMITTED (actually, BOASTED would be more appropriate) that there were INDEED PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE THROUGHOUT MONTANA where I interviewed him (and nationwide)...that the military has properly assessed the civilian resistance/militia threat under martial law, and hence had everything in place for a military takeover USING US MARINES HEAVILY.

Quote:
"WHY do you THINK that they have the Marines in place in Billings, Montana, " he bragged. He explained that MARINES would be used most heavily in Montana (and NATIONWIDE) under martial law...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary.

WHY? He said that under a state of war or martial law, it is a known fact that women can be used and even children to convey information to "the enemy." (OR to combat US forces.)

He shared then how many men in his platoon stationed overseas had been killed or hurt because a Marine refused his orders, to fire on an eight year old child. The child was suspected to be a courier for the Mujahideen, transporting information about Marine logistics and whereabouts, to the Moslems they were fighting. And as a result of enemy information getting thru, many men in his platoon were injured or killed by the resultant Muslim attack.

Quote:
"The child may not have even known what he was transporting," the Marine told me, "But the damage to our men occurred regardless...all because one man refused his orders and failed to take out this threat..."

We discussed the BOXCARS AND SHACKLES and MILITARY DETENTION CAMPS under MARTIAL LAW issue. A knowing smile broke out on his face as I described to him my research on future MARTIAL LAW and the role of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES.

When I mentioned how my research on this subject brought me to the HIGHLINE (the railroad tracks that run parallel to HIGHWAY 2 in northern Montana) and northern Montana, he admitted...

Quote:
"The boxcars are NOT just up there...we have them spread out ALL OVER MONTANA...Billings...Bozeman..." He went on to name city after city in Montana.

TERMINATION IN THE PRISONER BOXCARS, MARINE STYLE- "LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER"

We discussed what would happen ONCE people were arrested under martial law and brought into these boxcars. MARINE style.

Quote:
He said, "In many cases they won't even waste a bullet on them. MANY WILL NEVER REACH THE CAMPS ALIVE. They have this thing we called a 'staple gun'..." I asked him to elaborate. "This 'gun' shoots out a long metal rod that hits another piece of metal...they just hold that to someone's head like a gun and...."

He was in fact describing a STUN GUN, the same kind used to stun cattle and sheep in slaughterhouses prior to processing.

I understood. With the same effect that a BULLET THRU THE HEAD, favored by military for dispatching people under such circumstances, would have. Only THIS way, the American people will become LIKE SHEEP LED TO SLAUGHTER...literally.

And like dumb sheep led to slaughter, civilians arrested under martial law are not even considered worth the cost of a bullet...

Quote:
RED-FLAG/BLACK FLAG- MARINE STANDARDS FOR "WHO SHALL LIVE, WHO SHALL DIE"

We discussed various LISTS or status of people, once arrested, under MARTIAL LAW would have. You know, like FEMA RED-BLUE lists, etc.

He responded by admitting that FEMA WAS ONLY A FRONT FOR SUCH OPERATIONS, and that IN FACT IT WOULD BE THE US MILITARY (with foreign troop assistance, UN/NATO/Pfp etc.,) OPERATING THE BOXCARS AND DEATHCAMPS.

He said that the Marines had their RED FLAGGED people and BLACK FLAGGED people. When people come up RED FLAG on their computerized list, it is a person that will be arrested and taken to military camps, but may be "salvageable" (or can be rehabilitated, re-educated, etc.)

But when people come up BLACK FLAGGED, they will be arrested and PUT TO DEATH.
NO questions asked.

Quote:
"When taking captives under MARTIAL LAW, we might even use a black flagged person who is going to die anyhow, and MAKE THEM AN EXAMPLE TO THE OTHER PEOPLE WE ARREST TO NOT MESS WITH US AND COOPERATE...by executing that person in front of the others...a form of CONTROL THRU FEAR."

WHY THE US MILITARY IS IN IRAQ - A Marine Explains

I discussed my loathing for the reports we were now receiving from IRAQ, about even young girls and teens being arrested indiscriminately, tortured and sodomized, raped, etc.

Quote:
He replied, "You have to understand the logistics of WAR and what is happening there. Since the US soldiers are surrounded with people (Iraqis) and the enemy in many cases is THE UNKNOWN, that have to have ways to flush them out.

By randomly selecting civilians to interrogate through torture and other means, and then releasing them, they are hoping that when that person who has been roughed up returns to their home or friends, it will provoke them (enemy combatants) into such anger and retaliation that they are FLUSHED OUT INTO THE OPEN so we can deal with them and know who the enemy really is."

He also admitted it creates FEAR in the people towards the occupying army, so that they will hesitate to rebel.

In light of coming MARTIAL LAW, which he admitted WOULD COME DOWN IN AMERICA, I discussed my theory that THE US MILITARY THAT IS BEING HARDENED THROUGH SUCH PRACTICES IN IRAQ TODAY, will be the ones brought home to PERFORM THE SAME TASKS AGAINST THE US CIVILIANS IN THE FUTURE UNDER MARTIAL LAW.

MARINE MENTALITY-FIRING UPON WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT COMMAND-

He did not deny this. And when I mentioned my concern over whether or not they could get our own US troops to fire upon America citizens, even women and children, he explained to me the MARINE MENTALITY.

Quote:
"These Marines have been hardened to KILL UPON COMMAND. They have been taught to NOT QUESTION THE ORDERS OF THEIR SUPERIORS OR COMMANDING OFFICER. THEY WILL KILL WHOEVER AND WHENEVER THEY ARE COMMANDED TO. " He let me know that concepts of MERCY or COMPASSION are diametrically opposed to WAR and military mentality.

He had trained men himself in the Marines, and admitted he was one of those people hardening OTHER Marines to kill without regret or conscience...even under MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA.

MILITARY STRATEGY UNDER MARTIAL LAW USA-

We then discussed WEAPONS OF WAR. I fully admitted to him my position in the upcoming MARTIAL LAW holocaust. It was SAFE: we were on neutral ground and martial law has not been declared here YET.

I then discussed my honest assessment, however, of Patriot/civilian resistance. Coming from the kind of military background family I do, I had a much more realistic assessment of modern military might versus civilian resistance. I said,

Quote:
"I always give a salvation message at the end of each radio broadcast I give on the subject of MARTIAL LAW SHOWDOWN...I let the Patriot militias out there know that while I admire their intentions as they stand up for freedom and against the NWO, they frankly have no realistic concept of how highly armed and trained and prepared the military forces of the NWO really are...and that a lot of these good folks are going to factually die with what is coming down when they offer resistance... SO I tell them, 'at LEAST ensure yourselves the ULTIMATE VICTORY of knowing you have ETERNAL LIFE thru Jesus Christ in case you die....and many of you WILL END UP IN HELL should they take you out WITHOUT CHRIST...so GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW."

He smiled and said, "That's why we Marines have a saying that we will take 'em out and LET GOD SORT 'EM!"

He went on to describe the newer weapons the US military had developed to be used against civilian resistance. Grenades that have caustic substances that when exploded, will eat away any CHEM/BIO BODY SUIT that a resister may be wearing for protection under MARTIAL LAW. Projectiles with uranium shells that when fired will pass through buildings with such power and velocity that they will suck human bodies right out with them through the hole they create in buildings as they emerge (of course destroying the bodies in the process). And more.

THE COMING REALITY OF MICROWAVING DEATH CAMPS UNDER MARTIAL LAW-

He also confirmed the reality of microwave related weapons as well.

I mentioned that in my research on MILITARY DETENTION CAMPS and termination facilities, I knew about GASSING/CREMATORY facilities, and MICROWAVING deathcamps as well.

Quote:
WIth the smile of a hardened soldier, he replied, "The MICROWAVING facilities have been around since the 1950's. THEY ARE ALREADY BEING USED IN PLACES LIKE KOSOVO and other places...they make our clean-up much more easy after executions. The bodies don't EXPLODE...they IMPLODE or collapse from the inside...."

I commented on my 6 months of research in Germany at the US military installation called THE MARSHALL CENTER and other locations, to uncover more about the role of UN/NATO foreign troops to be used under martial law in America someday.

Former YUGOSLAVIA is being used as a test case for an entire country brought under UN/NATO control. It has been divided up into FOUR regions, with UN foreign troops assigned to patrol each section. This is much like AMERICA UNDER MARTIAL LAW will be divided up into TEN regions with UN/NATO/PfP troops patrolling each region.

And even now, foreign and America troops are being trained through experience in places like KOSOVO for what they will do under MARTIAL LAW in America someday:roadblocks and searches and weapons seizures, gun confiscation, "search/seizure/arrest" at homes, marching red-flagged/black-flagged, FEMA red/blue listed people off to boxcars and shackles or buses (OR federal prisoner transport planes) to be held or terminated accordingly, etc.

The fact that THEY ARE EVEN NOW PRACTICING TERMINATING "ENEMIES" UNDER UN/NATO/NWO OCCUPATION in "microwaving deathcamp" facilities leaves a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We have heard of microwave termination facilities here in the US to be used under MARTIAL LAW. I have reported on our suspicions. And now this Marine has provided up front confirmation. He admitted that not only are there gassing/crematory facilities, but the MICROWAVE termination facilities are a present reality as well.

Quote:
Marine Mentality-"LOTS OF AMERICAN ARE DUMB SHEEP!"

I expressed to him my deep concerns over innocent people being terminated in such camps. He explained the military mentality of thinking.

"MOST AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE DUMB SHEEP" and sheep can be dangerous IF they cannot be controlled or pose a threat to the security of the US military forces under martial law or endanger their operations. In such cases THEY MUST BE TAKEN OUT...as in NEW ORLEANS. He admitted that his Marine buddies had been shooting and killing a lot of people down there...people who will not surrender their weapons when asked, etc.

Quote:
"We have the philosophy in the military that you SACRIFICE ONE OR A FEW FOR THE GOOD OF THE MANY..."

In others words, IF a person, OR a group (Patriot leader, militia leader and their group, etc., or various people under martial law) poses a threat to the good of the MANY (in the US military) then they will sacrifice those people.

When I shared with him how my previous research uncovered the hidden reality of NWO RESISTANCE within the ranks of the US military, he looked at me with narrowed eye intensity and responded, "NOT THESE MARINES...NOT MY MEN! These men have been prepared and trained and equipped...THEY ARE PREPARED FOR MARTIAL LAW and they have been trained to WIN."

PARTING INTO THE NIGHT-CONCLUSION

We finally parted and went our separate ways into the night.

But before he left, I told him, "Well , nice talking to you...and whether you know it or not, you just did a HELLUVA PSY-OPS JOB on me, sir..." He just smiled. In fact it took me all night in prayer just to assess what he had shared with me and finally become calm and drift off to sleep.

WARRIOR CLASS CHRISTIANS AND PATRIOTS

I simply let him know that there are those among " NWO resistance" that are not afraid to die.

-Pam Schuffert reporting LIVE from the Pacific Northwest

(The former Major Ralph Peters of PENTAGON INTELLIGENCE, now apparently retired, had written a report for the US Army's PARAMETERS magazine, called "WARRIOR CLASS," in which he discussed NWO RESISTANCE and how there was a group of people among NWO resisters who could NOT be swayed or deterred by conventional military means from their stand against the NEW WORLD ORDER or their religious faith BEHIND their determination to not accept it nor cooperate. He referred to them as WARRIOR CLASS. He then stated in his report in PARAMETERS that SUCH RESISTANCE WILL HAVE TO BE COUNTERED BY THE US MILITARY WITH "IRRESISTIBLE

Lionheart
http://www.rayelan.com/cgi-bin/forum...ames;read=7880
Edit:
"THEY ARE PREPARED FOR MARTIAL LAW and they have been trained to WIN."

But when they have WON such a fight, what have they fought for?
Their "honor"? Their blind obediance to freaks? To protect the Constitution and the Republic?

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-15-2008 at 09:41 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #52
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:32 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:27 AM   #53
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me if this has already been said, because I haven't read the whole thread but here is plan that is actually being implemented. There's a group of folks that are making available red stickers. You are to put those stickers on the mail boxes of those in your area that are cooperating with those causing the problem.

We can turn this scenario against them. I thought they had a good idea! LOLOL
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:49 AM   #54
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:32 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #55
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well let me give you a secret, the words you are about to read have brought tears to the eyes of some of the toughest combat veterans in the world...

Print this out and hand it to the ones that knock on your door...

Quote:
San Diego's Sword in the Stone.

* A veteran soldier walks up before the crowd, draws his sword and takes the microphone. *

"many people want the cross to come down because it is a religious symbol"

* at this point he raises his sword above his head for all to see. *

"The sword has always been a symbol of a warrior, an Icon of valor and strength. The sign of a man who is willing to die for what he believes. A great Warrior understands the might of the sword isn't in the steel of the blade, it comes from the handle and the heart of the man behind it."

"When a hero falls, his sword is planted in the dirt over his head."

* at this point, he drives the sword deep into the ground, and bows his head. giving the crowd a chance to see the sword glistening in the sunlight. That's when they realized, they are looking at a cross *

"The strength is still in the handle. To Christians, the three points of the
cross, remind us of the Trinity, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but at the heart of it's meaning, stands for a hero that died for what he believed."

"Mt Soledad's Cross is San Diego's reminder of all of our heroes, both men and
women, that have died for our Freedom."

"In their memory let it stand, let it be our Sword in the Stone"

"Let it stand for all who died, bringing peace to the World"

A friend of mine is a veteran, and he went up to Mount Soledad every weekend to spend time with some of his fallen friends, he said the power around the cross was unexplainable.

He was crushed that a few people were fighting to have it taken down.

He asked if I could help him come up with the words to save it.

I wrote this and put it on paper with a faded image of a sword in the stone in the background.

He read it, blinked back the tears, then went out and made 10,000 copies and handed them out to everyone he spoke to...

The cross was saved, by the heart and determination of one man...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:10 AM   #56
mwood82
Avalon Senior Member

yo all, Living in socal any have nothing on my mailbox, they day i see an agent trespassing on my property is the day i wield my 9. **** the NWO. peace.
mwood82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #57
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't worry to much about police officers kicking in your door to arrest you send you to a death camp.

That is the WORST fear mongering to come across on this journey, this and NUKES!!

I highly doubt in reality (not words) this would ever transpire... it reminds me of a Crowley fan indulging in what could be.

Don't worry about the camps its all horse puckey.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #58
Shellie
Banned

I am curious why everyone thinks that nabbing people at 4am a few weeks before martial law won't work.

It worked in Germany.

It worked in Russia.

It worked in the Philippines. 1972

It worked in Greece. 1967-74

It worked in Chile.

It worked in Argentina.

It worked in Venezuela.

It worked in Uruguay.

It worked in Colombia.

Do you think Americans are any more ready/awake/prepared than the people above?

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...nter_160.shtml
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:58 AM   #59
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

to get an answer as to whether or not this would happen, one just has to go do their research.

I.V.A.W. is a good place to start. do you think these men and women are lying?
Also the mind control is so real and forcefull and it is real scary. This has been used and its very effective

The people that have come forward with their stories can not be taken lightly.

Secondly there are two stories I have viewed videos on that would be enough to change anyones mind.
One is the story of Boystown, father flanagan and second is St Andrews in Canada. video They seem to have removed the boystown one.

No one will ever tell me again that our gov/church is good

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96204037343133
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #60
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post

Yep...

Quote:
U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, who has a history of heart problems, was treated with an electric shock on Wednesday to resolve an abnormal heartbeat

Full Story
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #61
kem
Avalon Senior Member

I've never heard so terrifying news... I really hope this is a whole bunch of nuts... And in the case this will come true, I hope that all of us will stand up together to kick their military asses out.

Take care and stay aware of what's going on.
Some prayers from France
kem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #62
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Michael Tsarion was on the Alex Jones show the other day.

There are 5 segments of this on You Tube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-OEo4rOpU

There are another 5 segments of the 1st hour but I wasn't able to access them from work.

I think it was very good in order to get an understanding of their plans in a broad sense (DNA manipulation, depopulation, slavery)

I think with these people, anything is possible so the more aware we become of their plans, the stronger we can become, I believe.

It's true, they have been doing this for thousands of years to different civilizations, the Incas, the Native Indians, poor countries, Africa, everywhere.
I think we might just be the last on their list....just some thoughts...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #63
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I am curious why everyone thinks that nabbing people at 4am a few weeks before martial law won't work.

It worked in Germany.

It worked in Russia.

It worked in the Philippines. 1972

It worked in Greece. 1967-74

It worked in Chile.

It worked in Argentina.

It worked in Venezuela.

It worked in Uruguay.

It worked in Colombia.

"It will never happen to us" ....famous last words that are repeated over and again.

A friend of mine was a human shield in Iraq before the lovely "shock & awe" started, she said that as she sat praying with a group of Iraqis many were saying that it would never happen "the United States will never do this to us", very soon after the bombing started.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #64
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
How could it happen? just look how many times it has happened throughout history (and is still happening in varying degrees around the world...how about Guantanamo?). In this day and age it will be even easier with the help of chemtrails, psychiatric drugging, subliminal mind control not to mention the horrifying artilary that even police forces now possess, there will be zero resistance from the masses who will just be happy that they can still buy a Happy Meal at Mcdonalds. Just check out some of the videos of the recent RNC convention to see how mindless even average "pc plod" police men have become.
Yep, the chemtrail thing makes alot of sense too. Drop chemicals in the air to make us sick or submissive.... like those chemicals will only affect us and not them. I guess "they" take special drugs that make them immune to chemicals dumped into the air.

Oh, I forgot about Guantanamo. Yep, they can round us all up and take us there.... after they build a facility 10,000 times bigger.

Trust me, if there is a plot to imprison or kill a vast majority of people, you will see it coming a mile away.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #65
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

The thought of some secret group going around at night putting a little colored sticker on your mail box is pretty funny.

I've seen videos on youtube about the secret codes/messages on the back of street signs telling the military where the key points are in the area. I've actually come across some street signs with some glow in the dark stickers on the back. (if anyone's in southern cali. you can go up to mt. Baldy and see the back of the street sign at the end of the street at the top)
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #66
Suriel

Wink Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Speaking of stickers, there is much talk about chemtrails. Maybe we should add a Mr. Yuck sticker to our mailbox too.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #67
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
"It will never happen to us" ....famous last words that are repeated over and again.

A friend of mine was a human shield in Iraq before the lovely "shock & awe" started, she said that as she sat praying with a group of Iraqis many were saying that it would never happen "the United States will never do this to us", very soon after the bombing started.
I was in the military. every unit I was in has been deployed to Iraq/Afganistan including infantry battalions in South Korea. (Whos watching the DMZ??) Our military is stretched very thin. In order to round up the population of a MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA (capitalized for emphasis) you would need 10 military divisions.. Where are these troops going to come from?

How would you transport all these people? In my neighbordood there are about 300 people in a 100 yd radius. Thats alot of people. It'd be easier to just kill us all but then you would have disease, contaminated water etc.

Picture yourself as a soldier on a mission to round up people. just think about it. People have guns, vehicles, radios, computers... BRAINS. Previous roundups of people have never even approached the scale you speak of. Each was preceded by plenty of warning. People were less informed, unarmed for the most part.

Trust me, you would see it coming. I see nothing coming like this. Alot of theory and bogus misleading info but nothing that is credible.

Oh, I almost forgot. Previous governments that did this all failed miderably in the end.

Be vigilant, politically active, participate in your community and love your neighbor. You'll be ok, now get back to living and experiencing life.

Peace
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #68
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with you.

The technique that they will use will result in only needing to deal with the "uncooperative" folks. Which would be people that won't take those steps into their world economic plan.

This is why the country is on the economic chopping block. Destroy a nations economy and the nation is destoyed. Very much an Art of War thing here going on.

Their next step?..... "bless" everyone with a new fiscal and economic system. Their thinking is "if we build it they will come", and it will work for the most part because they have destroyed the system everyone was using. Which actually is fine with me, but I know folks don't understand local and regional scrip and will think the sky is going to fall in if they don't mount that new saddle they made/are making for everyone.

The next step is right around the corner. And if we don't join the crowd they could care less. Because if we can't buy or sell things, especially food, that's just fine with them too.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-16-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #69
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Because if we can't buy or sell things, especially food, that's just fine with them too.
Them might be in for a big surprise, if they underestimate the defiance of the American People...

Do remember, that the 'battle' for this Earth and its future is fought in America.
They have to break the backbone of Freedom... Even if that in reality is an illusion clung onto, by the fingernails by avoiding all the freedom restricting laws..

When white, black, red, and yellow people will find out that the term "useless eater" is not a joke, but used to label them for extermination either active or passive (As in your example above.), it just might unite them humans very fast.
And If that happens, then I hope that 'them' are prepared to live in them mausoleum bunkers far beneath the ground for a long long looooooong time, long enough for us to find the entrance doors and concrete them solid shut, in order for them to turn into the things they really are: Morlocks, eating themselves, each other and their <reincarnating!> offspring, while we above ground evolve into the Eloi...
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 AM   #70
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

--- Please note --

This is another classic DISINFO / Misinformation .. blah blah stuff

coming out of BS Websites --

RED DOTS on MAIL boxes is part of a campain to stop JUNK MAIL
http://www.reddotcampaign.ca/

If you want to believe "Fourwinds" site .. good luck with that ...

I'm amazed at how gullible people are to believe such things .. do you honestly think if xyz wanna kill abc people .. they are gonna put dots on mailboxes? ARE U KIDDIN ME!?

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:21 AM   #71
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Why on earth would the powers that be give any one any kind of warning by placing stickers on letter boxes.
you do know that they can see your house with google earth and just need to punch in co ordinates to mark people off on their computers.

Things like this would be done in secret, WWII was a different story because technology was no where near as advanced as it is now.

If they want to get rid of a lot of people in a hurry, they will just throw up Quarantine tape around properties and do it in the dark, no kicking in doors, or just have people go missing for no reason on their way to work.

Stickers on letterboxes are usually to help the mail or paper delivery person
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #72
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If you want to really confuse them get thousands of dots made up and stick them everywhere

I see no reason for the military to make camps and kill people, what would be the point in that? If they want to cull us they will just use the bird flu.
They don't give a monkeys if they kill the wrong or right people, the people they would want will be somewhere safe already, it's numbers they would work on.

Sorry but I don't believe these camps will happen.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #73
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If you want to really confuse them get thousands of dots made up and stick them everywhere

I see no reason for the military to make camps and kill people, what would be the point in that? If they want to cull us they will just use the bird flu.
They don't give a monkeys if they kill the wrong or right people, the people they would want will be somewhere safe already, it's numbers they would work on.

Sorry but I don't believe these camps will happen.
you may be right,
How does this sound for a possibility.
A pandemic hits the US, due to new laws passed in congress it is now illegal to refuse a bird flu vaccine, those who do try and refuse are taken away to a fema camp for the protection of the rest of society, because of course they will claim you are infected with the flu.
Martial law will be put in place so as to try and stop the spread of the disease.
when people start asking questions on where loved ones are they will be informed that the loved one died from the disease even after the best medical treatment was administered at the camp.

now maybe those on the red list will get no treatment and die suddenly
those on the blue may be treated a little to see how resolve they have and wether they will talk when its all over
the yellow list people fold like a house of cards and get released soon after they sign a non disclosure contract.

It may sound harsh and a little brutal, but unlike some others who think its time to sit around a camp fire singing Kumbaya and everything is getting better.
Please do not let your guard down, this is still all part of the big picture, this is no where near close to ending, the third shaking of the earth has not even reached the end of the first act yet.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #74
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Are the RED, BLUE & YELLOW tags related to the PAPERCLIP & PENCIL ICONS associated with ONLY SOME of the "replies" posted by SOME Avalon members?
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #75
msv
Avalon Senior Member

A couple of months ago a big shiny black car with blackened windows came slowly down our street and stopped across the street diagonal from my house for about 30 seconds while I was putting stuff iin the car, then slowly pulled away and drove off. Definitely not a neighbor. I live in a quiet middleclass neighborhood, 20 minute drive from our local Fema complex.

Last edited by msv; 10-18-2008 at 12:55 AM.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote