Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford's 9/8?

I'm quite sure this has been discussed already, but has anyone pieced together any events that might be the ones Fulford discussed as happening on September 8th?
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:12 AM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's 9/8?

Please see the existing Benjamin Fulford and September 8th threads. Basically, it has to do with the US Government taking over the two biggest lenders in the US, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. This either was the event or circumvented the original event.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #3
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Okay. This is the one I was looking for!

A few weeks back after I heard all of Ben Fulford's stuff I wrote Kerry and Bill about a specific thing I wanted them to ask him about. I wanted to know if he had any knowledge of it and if it had anything to do with what he was telling us about.

NOW I can ask out in the open again and ask Ben to tell me directly what is up with this tidbit I have known about for several years now.

Maybe someone out there can also tell me if they've read a copy of this pamphlet or book and has a copy of it.

The work is called Japan 2000. In the book the U.S. was slamming Japan's economic pratices and a written forward in the book was a racial comment against the Japanese. ( I know the author, authors by the way)

The people who were alleged to have written it had to make a trip over to Japan and apologize personally to the government and businessmen of the major companies it and they had slammed.

At the time no one had even an inkling of a clue that we were having any financial troubles or backlashes with the Japanese--if we had any at all!

But I can tell you this, if we didn't then, someone was trying to stir up a mightly big pot to get something started and boiling away so there would be!

Come on, Ben, help me out here. Did you know of this book and who wrote it and what it was all about EXACTLY? Back in, say, 1991 or thereabouts?!?

GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:57 PM   #4
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac went down. I'd say this is a BIG event.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote