Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Declaration of Sovereignty

The purpose of this thread is simply to claim our independence from the controllers and be the rightful citizen of planet earth. Feel free to express yourself with total freedom!

I, Steven, declare myself independent, free from any outside control, and claim planet earth as the homeland of humanity.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #2
Draecon13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Declaration of Human Sovereignty at www.humansovereignty.org

Strength and Knowledge to All
Draecon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

I started a thread here about individual sovereignty and personal responsibility in the Economy and Currency section. But right now there's alot of discussion about the imminent collapse of the dollar. It's not looking good! and once that happens, I'm not sure how relevant the "freeman-on-the-land" concept will be?

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:19 AM   #4
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

I just read that the State of Oklahoma has done a similar thing!
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 AM   #5
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Wow the title says it..think of the movie 300..and put 'humanity' in the place of the 300...

Incredible lesson right there..in my cosmic classroom last semester we were taught about standing responsible to who we are ..to focus on taking responsibility in our choices, so as to open up our energy cycles to evolve..
example they gave in this class was the classic 'Adam and Eve' and Jesus being tempted by the devil in the desert..the core of the lesson was that they were 'asked' or as some might think..'tempted' ..this laying the foundation of how things on the 'personal' level work..we choose ...we decide and we are highly respected to be offered a 'choice'..
this is important. and was a great class..
what im sharing here is just the cover of the book, theirs allot that was covered..I wont get all into it..

when a force or influence takes liberty away enough to force a person into a reality (hapens everyday - thats life ) a shifting to balance what is deserved and what is meant to be..(fate ver destiny) gets calculated in the resulted reality..now the principles that do the calculating to arrive at a sum or resulted reality..take a picture there..these have rank like angels..and to some are..

ok stepping back into consciousness here..

Open another book on the desk in this class I read the story of two warriors..
the last two warriors on the planet 'Moonshoe' the last two of there spices each holding a gun to each others head and standing behind each one in the invisible realm is what look to be what they believed in there culture as Gods..

these Gods were yelling at the warriors from behind them to "Kill!!" like in the game 'Mortal Combat' when you here "Finish him" ..

Just as the warriors were about to kill one other, in this story a unexpected thing happens between them..they unite as one and turn to fight off the Gods behind them together..In that moment the Gods vanished and a ship descends from the sky and light beings come out and hand them a crown and a septor and proclaim they have passed their lesson and can now join the cosmic BBQ..

you get my point.

so wingding and shrimp lived happily ever after..

so the story ends with a recipe on how to make a kick a s s steak for two.

so moral of all this is ..when fighting takes us to the end of the world..
think about that steak on the grill..and call it a day..

now im hungry
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This thread deserves to be bumped back into Avalon Consciousness. So many great threads just disappear. What can we do about that?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Here is my declaration of soverignty!

I am a Soverign & free citizen of the Universe first, and 2nd I am currently a Soverign & free citizen of planet earth. This means that no other being/beings has the right to impose their will upon me at any time or for any reason.

Therefore I AM FREE NOW AND ALWAYS. AND SO IT IS.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:50 AM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

One year later, I still claim that I am sovereign and free Human being. I claim planet Earth as the homeland of Humanity.

I ask for a free Humanity and a free Earth. Responsible and self conscious.

To this I will add from Vissaeus about us Humans: "Responsible freedom of self-determination becoming truly self-confident and free. To unconditionally be responsible for yourself without being coerced by some other authority." So be it...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-25-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:09 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Steven: Who is the author(s) of the Declaration of Sovereignty? Has Michael Salla or Alfred Webre produced anything like this...or a constitution pertaining to the solar system? I'm seeing all of this as a contest between a Demonic Theocracy and Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I could be wrong. I'm not an expert. It's just what I think presently. I love the Declaration of Sovereignty!

Namaste
Old 09-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Steven: Who is the author(s) of the Declaration of Sovereignty? Has Michael Salla or Alfred Webre produced anything like this...or a constitution pertaining to the solar system? I'm seeing all of this as a contest between a Demonic Theocracy and Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I could be wrong. I'm not an expert. It's just what I think presently. I love the Declaration of Sovereignty!

Namaste
Hello Ortho. The author of this declaration of Sovereignty is a group of people. Here:

"The Declaration of Human Sovereignty was developed by the Human Sovereignty Working Group, a network of people committed to humanity’s survival and the advancement of human sovereignty, freedom, and self-determination, as humanity emerges into the Greater Community of intelligent life."

It is host by the New Knowledge Library: http://www.newknowledgelibrary.org/

Marshall Vian Summers is part of this group.

You can enter in contact with them, it's what I did. I offered my ideas. I did not received reply. I don't know if it's still active.

I don't think Micheal Salla or Alfred Webre have produce anything like that, not at my knowledge. I've been to their web site and saw nothing of that sort.

http://www.exopolitics.org/

PS: I like your idea of smiles around Namaste!

Namaste, Steven
Old 09-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Steven
Quote:
I, Steven, declare myself independent, free from any outside control, and claim planet earth as the homeland of humanity.
Good idea Steven but unless you inform those you have already given you authority to that you are revoking the authority you have given them they can and will continue to exercise it over you. You must notify then or their agents in writing of your wish to give up there benefits and return all documents issued by them .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Steven

Good idea Steven but unless you inform those you have already given you authority to that you are revoking the authority you have given them they can and will continue to exercise it over you. You must notify then or their agents in writing of your wish to give up there benefits and return all documents issued by them .
You are talking about the "law of the sea", Jordan Maxwell. Well, I never give them authority, they think they have it. That's their law. It's worthless to me. My declaration is not referring to human laws at all. I am creating something new here. It's worthless to play their game. I am referring to a New Paradigm here. It's almost over anyway...

Namaste, Steven
Old 09-26-2009, 06:03 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You no doubt play their game every day with out realizing your doing it. Do you have Kids ,Drive , have a job, own a house, boat, car . If you live in Canada or similar country that provides government sponsored health care than yes you are part of the game They get you to give it up every day in so many ways sales tax everything you buy has a tax associated with it in some form. You can`t escape it unless you refuse to use the currency provided to pay for it and then you can`t function in their society . Gold is another currency you can use but once again it is their currency it just changes from paper to metal . It only has value if we say it has, which means the only thing that gives anything value is you and me and the person next to us .
Old 09-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You no doubt play their game every day with out realizing your doing it. Do you have Kids ,Drive , have a job, own a house, boat, car . If you live in Canada or similar country that provides government sponsored health care than yes you are part of the game They get you to give it up every day in so many ways sales tax everything you buy has a tax associated with it in some form. You can`t escape it unless you refuse to use the currency provided to pay for it and then you can`t function in their society . Gold is another currency you can use but once again it is their currency it just changes from paper to metal . It only has value if we say it has, which means the only thing that gives anything value is you and me and the person next to us .
I know that. Since a long time. That's not my point. Everyone here, even the indigenous people of the Amazon are in their game, and you do not get out of their game by telling them so with a bunch of papers, they write the laws... You do it by maintaining your focus on something new.

If it's your focus, then have more of it. I simply maintain a focus of a world where they do not exist. It's all about us... It's all about consciousness... My declaration is not geared toward them, its geared toward the greater community of our galaxy. Do you get my point now?

I use your own words because they are appropriate here: Remember you don't escape by fighting the Game...but by removing yourself from it. Or by focusing on a world where a new game is at play, you decide...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-26-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #15
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Right on Northern Boy... however, on the premise that we "agreed" to be here before we incarnated... somewhere, at some 'time' entered into an agreement to play whatever role we are....

"I hereby, in the present moment, revoke any and all contracts, licenses, agreements, oaths and pledges between myself and any other person/entity/god, and hereby assert, claim and own my state as a fully awakened & developed, sovereign being for the highest good, I do affirm".
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #16
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Even if a law is or would be written somewhere, well hidden from our education, by a bunch of rich manipulators, telling that you are their belonging because you were born on their planet, it does not mean it is unbreakable, unavoidable, untouchable. If they have enough control to convince our people working for them through the system that this have power of law, thus it must be applied and defended, it does not mean you have to bow and obey. It only means they are not respecting the Freewill of billions of beings and are opposing the will of Creation. Who do you choose to follow?

It will change, very soon. It all depends on our choice and our awakening is already happening. That's why it's so important to focus on something new, where "they" do not exist...

Writing down your own declaration to the public is a clear step toward creating and asking something new to the Universe. It's all about your consciousness and the Universal Laws...

The Unwritten Laws affects everything, everywhere... The written laws affects some people, somewhere... Unlike the Unwritten Laws of the Universe, the written laws borns, dies, are altered, their effects are limited... Don't waste your focus on them.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Steven I understand your point of view but the reality of the situation we face is the new world has not yet arrived and we can`t just snap our fingers and make it so. Its like reading a series of books you start with the first novel and proceed till the book is done . And yes we are almost done the series

We Live in a world built on deception all laws they would use against us are part of the deception. We can not simply wish them away and there fore expect that they have no meaning or do not apply against us. We must have an idea of how to defeat them using their laws and words against them. Simply stating you are sovereign won`t get you far in their court of law but it will get you fined or thrown in jail .

I don`t know what country your from so I don`t know what jurisdiction you would fall under. But you will get your chance to test your theory soon when they try to stick the needle in your arm tell them you are sovereign, refuse and get incarcerated, when you get before the judge tell him again you are sovereign and see where it will get you. As a matter of fact you can print your post out with the date and time and you can enter it as evidence. I wish you the best of luck with your approach......... Namaste.... Rick
Old 09-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at the Declaration of Sovereignty in this context: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron The Declaration of Independence was a statement of intent...and boy did it grow legs! Perhaps our founding fathers sought independence from the same malevolent beings who we are seeking independence from...but they just didn't realize how deep the rabbit hole was. Perhaps this effort will finish what they started. Who knows?

This goal will probably not be achieved in the first 100 days...or even in the first 1,000 days...but let us begin.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-29-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Steven I understand your point of view...

We Live in a world built on deception... We can not simply wish them away...
...We must have an idea of how to defeat them using their laws and words against them. Simply stating you are sovereign won`t get you far in their court of law but it will get you fined or thrown in jail .
Dear Rick, good luck at using their laws and words against them. It will never work.

Look, all this reality of deception as you call it is maintained by our own consciousness, simply because we are not aware of it.

Reality is made out of consciousness. Change your consciousness, you change your reality. It's not simple, I never said that. It's logical and very true.

You are focusing on the power of these man, this is your mistake. Stop focusing on them and their power, their law, their court, their assets... As long as you keep focusing on that, they will have power over you, you feed them with your own consciousness.

Just get rid of them in your consciousness and they will loose the power you, as an individual, are giving them. Not simple, but it's your power. You decide...

Maybe you simply don't see that reality comes out of consciousness, maybe you don't see the Universal Laws at work. Our consciousness is the greatest power we have, no other form of true power is at our reach. Forget the PTB, they are not the real enemy, they're way too much printed into your consciousness, it takes your power away. Focus on something new, You-Earth-Humanity-Galaxy, what do you want? Try it.

Making a statement or declaration of sovereignty is a clear empowerment sent to the Universe. I will never have to struggle into court, nor fight for my life against them, nor hide away like a fugitive, this is not my intention, nor my focus and much less a hidden fear. If it is yours, good luck.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You think so Steven they hold no control over me they can do nothing to me this i know sure they can kill me but I`m not scared of them bring it on . And yes In court i would beat them using their words and their Laws because I know how to proceed with out using a lawyer in court . Use you consciousness all you want to short of hiding under a rock or in a cave till the good ship lolly pop goes down you will be subject to their laws . its simple here do you have Kids I`ll assume you do go have them play on the train tracks now using your consciousness will the train to disappear before it hits them ....... Think it will work ......... I don`t

I am focusing on the power of these men you say give one example . Better yet answer me these questions

1) did you register your kids at birth
2) did you apply for a drivers license
3) did you register your car and home assuming you own them
4) are you employed

that should be good for now I`ll wait for your answers
Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Going into court against the PTB? Are your kidding me? Do you really think they will bother? Bring it on you said, be careful with what you wish, you might get it.

They hold no control over you? They seem very present in your head... Hiding under a rock or in a cave because I use my consciousness? You are showing me that you did not understand a word I said.

Assuming I play with the life of my children shows me your temper is gone. How easy words can take your equilibrium away. You won't survive 1 minute in court.

If you read my previous posts again, even in the middle of the Amazonas jungle, where I lived several years, the men who lives there are totally out of the system, but they are still in their game. You seem very addicted to this game indeed. It's not a matter of papers and numbers. They know it. Now, calm down yourself and relax. If you do not believe into the Universal Laws of Consciousness, it is your right, but it also explains why you do not understand my point. You can disagree, it's ok, you can even tell me so, it's good, but don't loose your temper. Show me you are in control.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:52 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

forget it steve I have no temper I can only plant the seed i can`t make the flower grow . See you on the other side
Old 09-29-2009, 12:56 AM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
forget it steve I have no temper I can only plant the seed i can`t make the flower grow . See you on the other side
I just do the same, planting seeds. It always depends in what type of soil it was planted and what type of seeds you plant. I hope the best on your journey.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:59 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following editorial is not necessarily directed toward you two. You have conducted your disagreement in an agreeable manner...I think. But this isn't always the case...even among people who are supposedly highly spiritually advanced...and in contact with ascended masters existing in 7th Density. I sometimes question the spirituality of those who speak of ascending out of this madness...while angrily debating some issue. What if we have to stay here and truly learn how to play nice...and turn this Solar System into Heaven...in 3D...before we ascend? Is the desire to get out of Dodge...and leave the lesser humans behind...a sign of spiritual immaturity? I've been there and done that...in a particular church which I will not mention. I plan to be here for a long, long time...for better or worse. I have a huge amount of growing up to do. I'm not going anywhere other than this Solar System. I hope we can work something out...where everyone can visit most of the planets or moons in this Solar System...and that this can genuinely be a fun place to live. The Declaration of Sovereignty may be a major step in that direction...so that we can constructively interact with benevolent non-human beings...rather than being enslaved or exterminated by malevolent non-human beings.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-29-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following editorial is not necessarily directed toward you two. You have conducted your disagreement in an agreeable manner...I think. But this isn't always the case...even among people who are supposedly highly spiritually advanced...and in contact with ascended masters existing in 7th Density. I sometimes question the spirituality of those who speak of ascending out of this madness...while angrily debating some issue...

...The Declaration of Sovereignty may be a major step in that direction...so that we can constructively interact with benevolent non-human beings...rather than being enslaved or exterminated by malevolent non-human beings.
Yes, some people here do not feel as guess anymore and I'm not talking about the disaggreement I had with Northern Boy. But when you begin to throw insults right after having written about Love or high realm densities...

I enjoy having to clarify my thoughts and being questionned. It really ask myself to dig deeper into the substance of my idea, and this is good to evolve. But I'm not stuck on my ideas to the point my fondation would crubble into dust if I can not defend them anymore. I am not my ideas... I am not trying to convince either, it would oppose what I defend myself.

About what you just said on the Declaration of Sovereignty. It is exacly the point of view I share. It is directed at the Greater Community of our Galaxy. It is also a mean to record something positive into your own matrix. And ultimatly, it is send to the Universe, making clear your intention for a New Paradigm...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2009 at 08:09 PM.