Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

Default Richard Hoagland

When watching Richard doing his thing, and clearly using facts (and in those he actually prooved John Lear to be wrong at points) I'm thinking we're approaching this the wrong way

We shouldn't be planning a "SURVIVAL"-escape

we should be FIGHTING this

Richard said it is NOT to late, so why the hell r we behaving like weezels and planning all this new community-growing

we should scheduele parades, spreading the word, getting the truth out there before it REALLY IS TO LATE

you kno where i'm comming from? I'm beginning to think this whole site launched off at the wrong footnote!

Just watch Richard Hoagland's interviews very very closely, and you'll know what you really have to do, and it's not planning an escape or survival, but rather get the damn truth out there and that alone should be enough to get things reversed..
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #2
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Richard Hoagland

Indeed we must do something but keep in mind that not everyone think and do things the same way. For example it will be a little bit difficult to let's say convince a Muslim or Cristian person of how all this is going to develop. I think the best fight we could have right now is throwing all the info available and try to make people understand it. I think that the work Bill and Kerry are doing are more than great.

And Speaking of Mr. Hoagland i hope that his interview comes soon about who the magicians are??
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote