Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Newbie Seeking Guidance

Regarding proof...I am not part of the Secret Space Program...and I don't work in a Deep Underground Military Base. I don't even know someone who knows someone...so how can I offer proof to support my outrageous theories and conjectures? I listen to a lot of very different people...and commonalities eventually begin to emerge...and possibilities and probabilities come into view. I wouldn't be able to defend most of my ideas...to save my soul...but I have a shortlist of what I really and truly think is going on in this crazy universe...and it is crazy. Nothing ever really seems to resolve. Questions lead to answers which create more questions than answers. Just when I think that I have everything figured out...I watch another video or read another book...and it blows me away...and I have to rethink everything. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-02-2009 at 08:31 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:49 AM   #27
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rm View Post

What makes you guys' believe these 'conspiracy theories', if that is what you call them? What makes the people being interviewed legit?
Those of us on this forum or other forums do not necessarily believe every ‘conspiracy’. I don’t believe every interview I hear.

“I sound negative, I know. But what I've heard so far is a hard pill to swallow, how can the Government be so corrupt? “

I discovered our Government was hiding things through photography and my personal judgment of photography and eyewitness testimony that was suppressed from network news. For me, it was 911. Watch 911 “In Plane Sight”. Watch all parts. Seek other documentaries. Apply your knowledge of math. I got the government report, the Kean report. I searched and watched several documentaries. It came more and more evident to me that no plane crashed into the Pentagon, it was a missile. It came more and more evident to me that 2 planes did not bring down the world trade buildings, it was planned and executed demolition by the owner of the building… and our government knew and covered it up, because it served giving our government/military a reason to go into Iraq. Mind, you, I had previously believed there was cause to go into Iraq. It took me six years after 9/11 for the truth to sink in. I found it myself, no other person tried to convince me.

Other research took me to photos which showed me NASA and the US military are hiding all satellite images of our North and South poles… and when this all came together, I realized branches of our federal government, primarily our military, are the biggest secret government in the world… accountable to no one.

“Why has nobody mentioned these sorts of things before? Why am I only finding out about these things now?”

I could ask myself why I didn’t find out about these things until about 18 months ago? My answer, I don’t know why. Maybe I have a spiritual guide. If I do, I haven’t met them. Many say everyone has a guide, I can’t prove it. Maybe it was my “higher self”. Some claim we all have a Higher Self or Higher Soul. I can’t prove it.

Remain skeptical. Remain skeptical until you see “evidence” either through a personal experience that isn’t a placebo or you see real evidence.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-03-2009 at 10:39 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:52 AM   #28
smat
Avalon Senior Member

to the forum w0rm.

there are many good well informed people on here and I have learned a lot from
from what people have posted.
KathyT appers to have begun her awakening process after watching '9-11 in Plane site.'

I too began my journey with first questioning the official story of 9-11

Here are some more interesting videos to watch on that subject.

Here are a few more good 9=11 documentaries:-

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/medi...piracy_Part_1/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3610962556504#

Last edited by smat; 10-03-2009 at 07:58 AM.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #29
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
to the forum w0rm.

there are many good well informed people on here and I have learned a lot from
from what people have posted.
KathyT appears to have begun her awakening process after watching '9-11 in Plane site.'

I too began my journey with first questioning the official story of 9-11

Here are some more interesting videos to watch on that subject.

Here are a few more good 9=11 documentaries:-
smat, that's a nice list, I'll check to see if I've seen some of them.

It's funny, when the truth 'hit' me, it was really like I had been hit in the gut. I realized I had been blind sighted for much of my life. But when I try to tell family... not trying to over pressure them, just asking them to watch the same documentaries, and form their own opinion... most of them don't want to even watch. There is absolutely nothing that would hurt a person by watching.

I am an analyst by heart... I am open minded enough to be willing to watch something on both sides of an issue. That is how you learn. You learn by getting as much information as you can about both sides, so that you can make reasonable judgments on all the facts.

Watch numerous videos, the photos distinctly show a "pod", an attachment to the aircraft, hitting the world trade center. Military jets are known to carry 'pods' under their carriage, commercial airlines do not.

"There has never been a modern steel building that has collapsed due to fire". Why then the world trade center?

In 1965, a raging fire burned for 3 hours in the 11th floor of the North tower... it caused no serious structural damage. Why then, in the short amount of time, did the towers come down from the fires from the air crafts?

In 2005 in Madrid, Spain, the Windsor tower burned for 20 hours, a raging infrernal, yet the steel structure remained standing.

The melting point of steel is 2800 degrees Fahrenheit. Jet fuel burns at a maximum of 1800 degree Fahrenheit. The fires in the trade towers were too low of temperature, and too short of a time to have caused the collapse.

However, the temperature from the explosive Thermite does produce temperatures high enough to collapse steel. Building seven came down from a controlled demolition, admitted to by the owner Mr. Larry Silverstein. There is too much eye witness testimony of explosions in the basement and workers carrying boxes into the building the week prior. It points to controlled demolition bringing down the trade towers. Not terrorists.

There was no remains from an airline hitting the Pentagon... no body, no tail, no recovery of the engines. And a hole only 10 foot high, and 20 feet wide, that a airline with a wingspan of 125 feet, is suppose to have squeezed into. It simply is NOT possible. It was a big lie.

Why the cover up?

The FBI currently possesses 80 confiscated videos of closed circuit TV recordings of the attack on the Pentagon. The FBI refuses to release those videos to the public. They were taken by the public, but now unavailable to the public. What does that spell out to you? It is a cover up. They don't want you to know the truth.

Worm, you ask "I sound negative, I know. But what I've heard so far is a hard pill to swallow, how can the Government be so corrupt?". Please watch all of the videos smat has given here (yes, I know it will take hours), and then come back and tell us what you learned.

It just is really sad when you talk to people you know, who haven't a clue as to information they are missing. Information that won't hurt them, just information that may help them wake up. Many people live in a very sheltered world.

I do not know the answer as to why so many people in America don't care or don't want to know the truth about 9/11. I can only conclude that many individuals are so brainwashed by the news media, they are ignorant as to how to wake up.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-04-2009 at 12:02 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #30
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My journey is:

Remember the kingdom of heaven is inside of you here and Now and the truth will set you free.

The truth will never be found outside of you. There is endless varieties of 'truth' going on outside of you in this multi-dimensional universe we exist in. However, the truth is beyond what is going on outside of you, it is the enlightened consciousness that you can experience within you and literally merge with as you overcome your own illusions of separation with it.

Deepish perhaps... You have been called, and you are choosing to come up higher. This is the key. Just don't stop half way. Go all the Way. Seek and you shall find. The truth will set you free.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:24 AM   #31
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Hi w0rm, welcome! I'm new too. We'll sort it out together. Pretty darn unbelievably immense this whole thing isn't it?
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 AM   #32
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My current interests are:

Channelling (is it possible for me to do it?)
Getting in contact with 'spirits'
r.
Hi w0rm,

Is nice to have you here, start the digging for the TRUTH like all of us.

One word of caution from my side, I had an acquaintance that become mad, insane (really that was bad) after been involved in Channeling and Spiritualism (talking with the dead). I do not want to enter deep into subject, but that guy told me at a certain point, that some entity, he clutched to this guy not want go away. My advice, is I know is thrilling, ego boosting and stuff, but STAY AWAY OF THESE THINGS. WILL BRING NO BENEFIT TO YOU.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #33
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Hi w0rm,

Is nice to have you here, start the digging for the TRUTH like all of us.

One word of caution from my side, I had an acquaintance that become mad, insane (really that was bad) after been involved in Channeling and Spiritualism (talking with the dead). I do not want to enter deep into subject, but that guy told me at a certain point, that some entity, he clutched to this guy not want go away. My advice, is I know is thrilling, ego boosting and stuff, but STAY AWAY OF THESE THINGS. WILL BRING NO BENEFIT TO YOU.
I concur with this assessment. If you ask, they will come. I have been in contact with spirit entities from my earliest memories. I am very comfortable in the astral / spirit realm, but it is a dangerous place. If you do gain contact with some etherial being know they can lie as easily as any person you know and maybe even better. Oh, stay away from the Ouiji board.

I recommend learning sound meditation techniques, and not ones that teach you how to become nothing. You cannot become nothing, but you can open yourself so much that you allow another into you. There are mental asylums filled with people who allowed themselves to be used and their body did criminal acts and they went insane. I have worked with these people, and it is a sad thing to behold. Yes, I am being negative here because you admit to being a newbie. This is a dangerous area to pursue without very firm spiritual ground under your feet.

I wish you well.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:00 AM   #34
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone, as the title infers I am new, but not only new to the Forum but new to everything.

Whilst I have heard conspiracy theories in the past I have very quickly dismissed them as nonsense.
Recently however my interest has been piqued, I don't know what prompted me to start digging around the 'net for these sort of 'stories', but my searches have led me here.

So, you'll have to excuse my ignorance because I have been digesting a lot of rather overwhelming information as of late.

The reason I decided to make a thread (apologies if it's in the wrong section) is because I'd like some guidance.

So far I've watched a couple of interviews on the Project Camelot Youtube Channel, Dr. Pete Peterson's and David Icke's to be specific.
I have also seen something called 'Tuning In' which spoke about 'channelling'.

As I've mentioned I am a newbie, however I am very eager to learn more.

What makes you guys' believe these 'conspiracy theories', if that is what you call them? What makes the people being interviewed legit?

I sound negative, I know. But what I've heard so far is a hard pill to swallow, how can the Government be so corrupt?
Why has nobody mentioned these sorts of things before? Why am I only finding out about these things now?

Colour me skeptical on most subject matters, though my mind is open to everything. I'm very much a type that needs to 'see to believe', however I'm working on changing that.

My current interests are:
The Ilumnati
Channelling (is it possible for me to do it?)
Consciousness
ETs
Time Travel
Getting in contact with 'spirits'
Meditation

So, to conclude. What is it that you guys watched/read/experienced that inspired you to start researching these conspiracies?

Could you perhaps share some of your wisdom with myself?

Any links to articles/videos would be greatly appreciated at this point, even books for the matter.
Hi W0rm and welcome!

It is all about trusting your gut really and learning to use your own in built discernment. I hope this helps: (It relates mainly to "channelled" info but you can apply these principles to most anything you read.

Guidelines On Discernment - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.

Lee Carroll (of Kryon.com) on Discernment:

The next time you sit before a channel or read a transcription, consider these seven items presented above. As you listen to or read the words of a channeller, also try to ask "what is the intent of the human speaking?" Is there any ego or Human agenda? If you detect it... then stop. There cannot be Human ego present for the information to be accurate and true. Spirit demands this of the channeller... I know. I also know from over twelve years of live channeling experience that the message will ALWAYS be filled with love, and not fear. Watch for this!

Do you "recognize" the energy as familiar and feeling like "home?" This is another key. If you don't, and you can't identify with the entity or entities that are channelling through the Human, then perhaps you should pass on the message for now. Not all channelling is from an entity. Much of it comes form your own spiritual center. Don't always try to determine "who" it is, asking for a name or trying to put skin and bones to it. Consider that your core is the Love of God... and is also able to give YOU messages for YOU.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote