Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default List of Predictions

I have been asked to re-post information that John Moore shared on his radio broadcast earlier this week.

In the brief below, John Moore shares his concerns, but I would encourage anyone interested to listen to each of his broadcasts this week. He is now on daily at www.themicroeffect.com, which is where Jeff Rense is now. And the shows are archived.

John has been and still is a private homicide detective of 37 years around the St. Louis area, and ex-special forces.

Briefing of JR Moore- (summarizing)
I (John Moore) just received some information from a military source (John stated he has known this very reliable source for a long time) and we are facing a really serious disastrous event with high probability. Should it occur it will put the country in a free for all and of course a high potential for martial law etc, will exist.

He went on to give a list of eleven cities that have been targeted for an attack starting sometime after June 1. And the type of attack he was talking about was a nuke.

Now this type of info leads to a lot of thought provoking responses. However, we might want to consider that just because something "doesn't" happen is not proof there wasn't some type of 007 struggle at the last minute to save the world. Or more realistically, a last minute missed detail derailed the bad guy's plan while in motion. And have we ever heard the federal government get on the news and say whew we almost lost Dallas today to a nuke? Not likely nor will we, especially if some of them are complicit (like they were in the WTC).

John's comments continued by stating what we could be facing this fall. Read them without fear as just a list of things to consider. His reason for stating these is because of the reliability of his sources. And if ever you wanted a source vetted, you would want him vetting it.

1) The final economic/dollar collapse - Sept/Oct
2) Food shortages - Sept/Oct
3) A pandemic - Aug
4) And quite possibly a nuclear attack on a city - sometime after June 1.
Also he mentioned that WWIII might already be going and we just don't know it yet...

More thoughts on the list.
  1. Economy- Several months ago we were given a date of October 7 by Cliff High, and his research indicated that the event would disturb us for quite some time. Then we had the market crash and bailout right on schedule, and the economy continues to be troubled. Now, through his latest research he has predicted the following.
  2. The derivatives bubble will start the event-ball rolling in Aug. of 2009. That hyperinflation will begin in the background October 16 and that for 10 days the word “consternation” is seen in the research, and linked to the event. Then on November 5 hyperinflation will become visible to the public. Continuing, from November 5-8 the dollar will lose its luster and no one will want it and that will last till March 2010.
  3. Then post December 2009 early 2010, the federal government will economically collapse, which has already started to be seen by the releasing of many federal contractors.
  4. That one sixth of the Dutch are seriously preparing for the imminent collapse of the dollar along with the a higher percentage of the Russians preparing.


So John's economic info is lining up with Cliff High who was dead on with last October's economic event. It would not be hard to see why there would be a food shortage if there was a collapse of the dollar.


Pandemic: Too much to say on this topic to list here, so just go to my blog which is linked at the bottom.

My final thoughts.
How much more do we have to be told that the nation is tanking. It's going to be great to see the dark side fail, which it will.... eventually, but we have a really bumpy road to travel before we get there.

Yes we the people, not government are going to have to make plans to take back the responsibilities we have so long neglected. And if any one or all of these events were to occur, hopefully we can all find ourselves in a location where people know how to take care of themselves. Even if we are alone and not in a community, at least be in a state were you can expect the people to tell the federal government leave us alone we'll take care of ourselves.

My advice? Continue to store food, Examine your state, and plan on moving if it is going to cooperate with big brother. And remember it is about all of us, me, you, our neighbors. Be ready to help put the community into action with real answers YOU have thought of ahead of time.


So, what would you recommend your community to do? Even if only one of these events happen, there is going to be a lot of needy people that have not even mentally prepared.



How should we get ready to meet these needs?

Last edited by Waterman; 05-29-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: List of Predictions

Is it this John Moore? http://www.thelibertyman.com/

No offense, but for now I'll pass on his information, thanks. I don't know if he's credible or not, but he doesn't sit right with me. And actually being a cop even lessens his chances of convincing me of anything. But I'm a hard sell for some things.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-29-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: List of Predictions

What does this have to do with preparations? It's just more speculation.

And the more we buy into this stuff, the more it's going to happen. Let's not.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
So, what would you recommend your community to do? Even if only one of these events happen, there is going to be a lot of needy people that have not even mentally prepared.
I think it likely that humankind has not progressed enough to completely take away the possibility of some calamity or upheaval, however the exact nature of it is immaterial and listing the scenarios and detailing the kinds of damage actually can influence the way things pan out because it can de-focus one from a visualized positive outcome.

The positive outcome is assured, but getting there as you say is going to be traumatic.

Preparation is vital for all the reasons/possibilities you state, but paying attention to the doom and gloom more than necessary for effective planning should definitely be guarded against.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 58
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

1) The final economic/dollar collapse - Sept/Oct
2) Food shortages - Sept/Oct
3) A pandemic - Aug
4) And quite possibly a nuclear attack on a city - sometime after June 1.
Also he mentioned that WWIII might already be going and we just don't know it yet...
I started to work on the same thing, but more of graphical Time line with events. So people can scroll the time line with future and passed events.

But I don't have much info, also it needs to be hosted where everyone can see it. Not just people on this blog!. I think its a great idea so people have more of a visual view.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #6
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
Posts: 152
Default Re: List of Predictions

I second that Yoda. I get the positive vibe thing every one talks about. dont focus on the negative. but if a trucks coming and i can get out of the way.. Im gona get out of the way. I dont mind speculating and recieveing inside info on these sorts of matters it helps to round the picture. yin-yang. we gont like yang too much but hes there hes nessisary and brings harmony. dont outcast him imbrace him.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #7
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default List of Predictions...Update

This is an update and clarification of my post.


Some of you do not know John Moore so let me clarify. John is not a cop he is a “private” detective and his specialty is homicide. He has also been hired for protective services by notable entertainers, and is a consultant in survival. John has two websites www.thelibertyman.com and http://www.ruralsurvival.info .


In the meantime I've been trying to validate the list John gave from several different sources, hoping that it gives us some indication how likely it is that we have to act upon it, and when. The economic indicators are clear and easily covered, and sources are fairly abundant. Below is a video covering that area fairly well with George Humphrey, Gerald Celente, and Webster Tarpley.


Covering this topic in print is Bob Chapman's International Forecaster newsletter, a regularly published economic newsletter.
http://www.theinternationalforecaste...nflation_Rises


And probably most important if valid is following up on the info about an imminent attack. For more on that topic I found Jack McLamb with the following information (link below). In this interview Jack covers plans to launch another 911 attack upon the people in America, soon.
http://www.freedomradio.us/Joomla/in...964&Itemid=156


For those that are new, Jack (http://www.jackmclamb.org/) is the highest decorated Phoenix police officer, now retired. He publishes Aid and Abet newsletter. To educate police and military against the new world order.


If an attack upon America is imminent I will give due diligence to find a third source to validate the information soon as possible.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: List of Predictions...Update

Thanks for the updates Waterman, that was my mistake about calling him a cop, oops.
I just watched the video and am checking out the links.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 PM   #9
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: List of Predictions

Right at this minute I'm on the phone with a contact. He is talking to me at the same time he is talking to the other person. The other person is connected (ehem) to the CIA. And here is the scoop ... You are getting it right as I'm being told.

The man former CIA (40 years) said there is a 15 megaton bomb missing in the states. And that he has just walked away from everything he couldn't bring with him and is on a boat and is leaving the country. I was told he didn't even take his car, and left his keys.

So take it for what it is worth but I will get more soon as I can...

In the meantime I would rather be called all those names I know will come for being a ill informed messenger than to not inform everyone what I heard. At least you know I'm trying to get answers.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:28 AM   #10
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: List of Predictions

This would be an interesting situation - potentially a false flag event here - or a strike somewhere else, making it look like it came from here - possibly totally without our government's knowledge - just the knowledge of someone higher up in the security clearance chain than our president...
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:14 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Right at this minute I'm on the phone with a contact. He is talking to me at the same time he is talking to the other person. The other person is connected (ehem) to the CIA. And here is the scoop ... You are getting it right as I'm being told.

The man former CIA (40 years) said there is a 15 megaton bomb missing in the states. And that he has just walked away from everything he couldn't bring with him and is on a boat and is leaving the country. I was told he didn't even take his car, and left his keys.

So take it for what it is worth but I will get more soon as I can...

In the meantime I would rather be called all those names I know will come for being a ill informed messenger than to not inform everyone what I heard. At least you know I'm trying to get answers.
OK... then I am asking for help and assistance to find, disarm, and render this device neutral.

Running away by someone in the 'know' is at odds with the duty of position!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:59 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: List of Predictions

.............................................

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-30-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: List of Predictions

I'm just going to enjoy the summer
Who knows it maybe our last
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #14
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: List of Predictions

Anything else new after this was posted, Waterman?

So, hmmm, what could happen with a 15 megatron bomb? (I'm not being facetious, here) Hiroshima was a 12.5 kiloton bomb, so this would be more than 1000 x stronger? (which country in its right mind would create one of these? - oh, wait, us, of course <sheesh>) So, is this a nuclear winter kind of thing? An "On the Beach" kind of thing? If it were dropped in NYC or DC (with prevailing winds w to e) what happens in Seattle?

Just curious, if someone knows the answer...

alys



Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Right at this minute I'm on the phone with a contact. He is talking to me at the same time he is talking to the other person. The other person is connected (ehem) to the CIA. And here is the scoop ... You are getting it right as I'm being told.

The man former CIA (40 years) said there is a 15 megaton bomb missing in the states. And that he has just walked away from everything he couldn't bring with him and is on a boat and is leaving the country. I was told he didn't even take his car, and left his keys.
........
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #15
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: satsuma
Posts: 66
Cool Re: List of Predictions

Thanks for posting this. Keep us informed.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: List of Predictions

quote:

And probably most important if valid is following up on the info about an imminent attack. For more on that topic I found Jack McLamb with the following information (link below). In this interview Jack covers plans to launch another 911 attack upon the people in America, soon.
http://www.freedomradio.us/Joomla/in...964&Itemid=156


This guy Jack Mclamb needs to go out and get some fresh air from what I heard in that link!
I shut it off halfway through because it's ridiculous.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 06-01-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:51 AM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Cliff High, and his research indicated that... hyperinflation will begin in the background October 16 and that for 10 days the word “consternation” is seen in the research, and linked to the event.

con⋅ster⋅na⋅tion
  /ˌkɒnstərˈneɪʃən/ Show Spelled [kon-ster-ney-shuhn]
–noun
a sudden, alarming amazement or dread that results in utter confusion; dismay.

—Synonyms
bewilderment, alarm, terror, fear, panic, fright, horror.


So like a financial armageddon.. the bankers and the Fed will pull another rabbit out of the hat to keep the snowball rolling I'm sure.

As for the rogue nuke situation, Bill Deagle and other fear-mongers have been talking about this scenario for ages haven't they.

I dont think the Pleiadian and other guardians would allow it to go that far (detonation).. they have demonstrated how easily (piece of cake) they can disable our nukes many times (disclosure project witness testamonials) nevermind the 007 types. We shall see.

Last edited by Luminari; 06-01-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: List of Predictions

im assuming a small nuke from the koreans will poss be deteonated, PPARENTLY THEIR 2ND TEST was half a mega ton.. obv the tv cameras will be there like 9/11 and broadcast over and over again for effect. thats the only situation a nuke can go off in i thin k..

i think financial collpase and fake virus outbreaks are enough to meet the needs of culling the sheep.

ps; a north korean nuke detonated in south korea not on usa soil. once the economy collapses they are hoping the peple of america will turn on each other and do tho job for them.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 06-01-2009 at 09:17 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #19
shred
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 119
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I think it likely that humankind has not progressed enough to completely take away the possibility of some calamity or upheaval, however the exact nature of it is immaterial and listing the scenarios and detailing the kinds of damage actually can influence the way things pan out because it can de-focus one from a visualized positive outcome.

The positive outcome is assured, but getting there as you say is going to be traumatic.

Preparation is vital for all the reasons/possibilities you state, but paying attention to the doom and gloom more than necessary for effective planning should definitely be guarded against.

A..
Yup ! That reminds me of the movie "The day the earth stood still" Where the alien is talking with a scientist discussing "that humans must be cleansed from the earth because of their self destructive nature" And the scientist's reply is "It is at the very edge or presibus that human learns & changes" ( sorry for the spelling)

shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: List of Predictions

This is informative too.


Gerald Celente Predicts Economic Armageddon by 2012


There is some information which leaves me very confused. Why bother cleansing the earth if there is going to be major earth changes? Won't the earth changes do the same thing? Or perhaps there is another reason for these scenarios - perhaps the reason behind the screen is to create fear - an emotion that the negative ETs feast off of. Or perhaps the reason is to release souls from their bodies so they can be trapped, captured by these same negative ETs and taken to another dimension or universe. These ideas are a bit out there yet they are what popped to mind as a consideration.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198

Last edited by Carol; 06-01-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
There is some information which leaves me very confused. Why bother cleansing the earth if there is going to be major earth changes? Won't the earth changes do the same thing? Or perhaps there is another reason for these scenarios - perhaps the reason behind the screen is to create fear - an emotion that the negative ETs feast off of. Or perhaps the reason is to release souls from their bodies so they can be trapped, captured by these same negative ETs and taken to another dimension or universe. These ideas are a bit out there yet they are what popped to mind as a consideration.
There is no reason to fear it the collapse is going to happen and we can`t change that, it is necessary , What we have to watch out for is any solution they try to pass off as a way of trying to fix and continue the system. We need to end it .
Earth changes are going to occur and 2 places you don`t want to be are the east or the west coast and possibly any where near Yellowstone . There are going to be casualties with earth changes , the idea is to try and minimize , people are going to make there own choices as to where it will be safe . You have to decide what`s best for you and where you and those with you are going to feel safe . In the States its be said the four corners area is supposed to be safe I`m sure there are others I live in Canada so i expect any where above the great lakes should be good and out west , Stay away form the east coast
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #22
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: List of Predictions

I'm thinking that the goal will be to cart off as much money as possible before the earth changes - and then the PTB will be in what they consider a "safe place."
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #23
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 57
Default Web bot Cliff High on Rense 05/29/09 part 1



Wasn't sure where to put this!?
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:39 AM   #24
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: List of Predictions

I have been doing some digging and managed to get some more answers so, make sure to see my thread "List of Predictions - Update".
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:05 AM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
This is informative too.


Gerald Celente Predicts Economic Armageddon by 2012
YouTube - Gerald Celente Predicts Economic Armageddon by 2012


There is some information which leaves me very confused. Why bother cleansing the earth if there is going to be major earth changes? Won't the earth changes do the same thing? Or perhaps there is another reason for these scenarios - perhaps the reason behind the screen is to create fear - an emotion that the negative ETs feast off of. Or perhaps the reason is to release souls from their bodies so they can be trapped, captured by these same negative ETs and taken to another dimension or universe. These ideas are a bit out there yet they are what popped to mind as a consideration.
Carol... not out there at all... actually, spot on! The winding up of as much of humanity into a bait ball as possible in order to force the highest amount of fear possible so that the power of love cannot shield and convert, in an attempt to capture God at some point in time!


Plus... 'Ruthenium' and quite possibly other new by-products can be produced from spent Nuclear fuel or fallout/waste. A desired element in the rare metals for its micro photo-luminescence and potential future technologies.

Last edited by Christo888; 06-02-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon