Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #26
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member
 
TraineeHuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 174
Default Re: List of Predictions

I'd like to comment about "releasing souls from their bodies" so that they can be "trapped". I happen to have some direct and real memories from before I was born and of the "between lives" or "afterlife" realm, so I'd like to try and clear up some confusions (and some of the paranoia some people feel). At the risk of sounding pompous or something, I guess I see this as almost a kind of "whistleblower testimony". People jump to all sorts of false conclusions in this area because of their total lack of remembered first-hand experience of this.

Firstly, this is kind of a digression, but it sets part of the scene, and does clarify things about what a "soul" actually is. Many Avalon posters seem to adopt the view that what we are is a body plus some kind of a "ghost in the machine". Well, there's a small book written about forty or fifty years ago called The Concept of Mind by Gilbert Ryle, who was Professor of Philosophy at Cambridge. Philosophers generally consider that book to be one of the classic works of twentieth century philosophy. In that book Ryle examines what the implications would be if a human being was indeed a "ghost in the machine" plus the body. Ryle dismisses the idea that the "ghost" could actually be the universe/God, on the grounds that that's "pantheism". But Ryle does argue and absolutely prove with stunning clarity that the "ghost" can't possibly be anything else. So: your "soul" is really the same as, or extremely at one with, the entire universe. As the Zen master Joshu put it, if you imagine the universe to be a diamond with billions of faces, each person is that diamond seen from a unique angle and perspective -- but they're not just the surface of the diamond, they're the whole diamond, from one unique angle. I hope this is enough to clarify that your "soul" is something that can't in any way be trapped. At least, your soul can only be trapped to the extent that it knowingly and deliberately initiates the trapping -- and creates appropriate protection beforehand.

Secondly, I'd like to talk about the personality. We know for a fact from biology that our all thoughts and feelings take expression as electric currents (and sometimes electro-chemical reactions) in our body. But from physics, we also know that whenever you have electric currents they create or add to a magnetic field that tries to keep re-creating more of the same currents (which is why habits are so easy to indulge).That gigantically complex electromagnetic field is precisely what we call "the personality". (The negative side of that field is precisely what many meditation traditions call "the ego".) And in my experience, any really good clairvoyant knows for a fact that when a person dies their personality splits off from them much as the body does. Not only that, but that it is a living thing with a little consciousness and lots of life-energy, and lives on in "the astral" for at least centuries. But it's not you -- it's kind of just your refuse. I do agree that reptilians and others may choose to do terrible things to such personalities (hence Peggy Kane etc). Also, the personalities of the deceased can get "trapped". But they're not you. The only difficulty there is that most people stay rather emotionally attached to their last personality after they die. Which is also the only cause of suffering for the dead, though that suffering can be considerable. (Being burned in "hell" fires refers to the personality, which eventually does disintegrate and kind of burn up. Also, 20% or 30% of people experience a kind of "hellish" initial shock when they die, but that's purely because they've been very dishonest with themselves about what they really feel -- about what's coming from their "soul", if you like.)

Thirdly, I happen to know that up until a few thousand years ago I used to be a guardian angel for individuals from this planet. (Millions of years before the humanish species there used to be an intelligent species engineered from horses, whose descendants left on the Earth are whales and dolphins. Dinosaurs were also a slightly intelligent species. And that's only to mention a few the different intelligent species of Earth.) Guardian angels are very real, but they come from a "higher frequency" than most ETs. They are the one and only custodians of human "souls" much as the greys/reptilians are currently the custodians of human politics and history (and more benevolently so than many people imagine). And any alien that wants to "trap" a soul (which is probably a meaningless or impossible concept anyway) will have to deal with the guardian angels (who are not to be confused with "guides"; many "guides" can be harmful -- including any that were your own personality in a previous life).
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #27
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: List of Predictions

I have a friend that got conned into the "buy physical gold / store food" thing. Must have been maybe 18 months back.

Well the food is just sitting there, and he isn't eating it, because he cannot stomach any more tinned food.

And his physical gold turned out to be absolutely useless. He went on to ebay the other day to maybe try to sell some - 55 pages of gold bars for sale! Some starting at 99c free shipping LOL.

So it is pointless trying to sell that too - there are too many people out there trying to offload the stuff in exchange for US dollars.

If people want to buy into these prediction ect, then that's their free will. But I will say that there are many that bought into it in the recent past, and frankly, not only got financially burnt, but became estranged from family and friends who "wouldn't wake up" and reduced their general happiness levels, by stressing about things that never eventuated...
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
I have a friend that got conned into the "buy physical gold / store food" thing. Must have been maybe 18 months back.

Well the food is just sitting there, and he isn't eating it, because he cannot stomach any more tinned food.

And his physical gold turned out to be absolutely useless. He went on to ebay the other day to maybe try to sell some - 55 pages of gold bars for sale! Some starting at 99c free shipping LOL.

So it is pointless trying to sell that too - there are too many people out there trying to offload the stuff in exchange for US dollars.

If people want to buy into these prediction ect, then that's their free will. But I will say that there are many that bought into it in the recent past, and frankly, not only got financially burnt, but became estranged from family and friends who "wouldn't wake up" and reduced their general happiness levels, by stressing about things that never eventuated...
can you explain where your info is coming from that the usa dollar isnt going to collapse in tyhe next year.. you statement is complete nonsense
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #29
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Beyond the rim....
Posts: 412
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
And his physical gold turned out to be absolutely useless. He went on to ebay the other day to maybe try to sell some - 55 pages of gold bars for sale! Some starting at 99c free shipping LOL.

So it is pointless trying to sell that too - there are too many people out there trying to offload the stuff in exchange for US dollars.
Interesting, because last time I checked Gold has gone up over $200 an ounce in the last 6 months and $300 and ounce in the last 2 years bringing it to a current price of ~$977/oz. So unless your friend owns bars of gold that are 1/900th of an ounce, your just flat out wrong or making stuff up.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #30
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
can you explain where your info is coming from that the usa dollar isnt going to collapse in tyhe next year.. you statement is complete nonsense
Well. laugh if you want to, but the proof lies in the fact that there is too much physical gold out there, and not enough cash

The best info would be to check into ebay.com and check out gold bars, silver bars, gold coins, silver coins (minted and unminted) and also jewelery (pure gold and silver chains ect)

It will take you a long time to go through that lot. Seems there is a lot of people out there trying to dump the stuff for cash. Go to other auction sites, or even the plethora of pawn shops around the place, it is the same thing. You cannot exchange physical gold for goods and services - everyone needs cash to do that.

There are many people out there predicting this and that. Personally, I believe that it is in no-one's interest for the dollar to collapse, so it won't happen. A methodical unwinding perhaps, but not a collapse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Interesting, because last time I checked Gold has gone up over $200 an ounce in the last 6 months and $300 and ounce in the last 2 years bringing it to a current price of ~$977/oz. So unless your friend owns bars of gold that are 1/900th of an ounce, your just flat out wrong or making stuff up.
The paper value has gone up, but so too has most other things. The more USD that flood the market, the higher all prices go. It's not just gold.

In any case. My friend has physical minted gold coins and bars. If anyone can tell me where he can trade an ounce of it for US$1000, that would be great. As it stands, he is struggling to get half that. If he has paper gold, he might have been OK, but physical gold is hard to offload, impossible if you want market price..

Personally, I would like to buy a heap of that cheap gold, but like most people, I need cash right now as well.

Last edited by Triaxis; 06-03-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #31
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: List of Predictions

Nothing like putting it all on the line.

www.truthradio.com tonight 9pm central and talking more in depth about the post "Preditions List" posted on Project Camelot/Avalon forum.

Last edited by Waterman; 06-09-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:11 AM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
Well. laugh if you want to, but the proof lies in the fact that there is too much physical gold out there, and not enough cash

The best info would be to check into ebay.com and check out gold bars, silver bars, gold coins, silver coins (minted and unminted) and also jewelery (pure gold and silver chains ect)

It will take you a long time to go through that lot. Seems there is a lot of people out there trying to dump the stuff for cash. Go to other auction sites, or even the plethora of pawn shops around the place, it is the same thing. You cannot exchange physical gold for goods and services - everyone needs cash to do that.

There are many people out there predicting this and that. Personally, I believe that it is in no-one's interest for the dollar to collapse, so it won't happen. A methodical unwinding perhaps, but not a collapse.



The paper value has gone up, but so too has most other things. The more USD that flood the market, the higher all prices go. It's not just gold.

In any case. My friend has physical minted gold coins and bars. If anyone can tell me where he can trade an ounce of it for US$1000, that would be great. As it stands, he is struggling to get half that. If he has paper gold, he might have been OK, but physical gold is hard to offload, impossible if you want market price..

Personally, I would like to buy a heap of that cheap gold, but like most people, I need cash right now as well.
I just went to ebay and there are several 1 ounce coins or bars selling for $1000.00 or more so, what are you talking about?

Also, many local coin stores will buy large quantities of gold because they are having a hard time getting the real stuff, the .9999.

There is a difference between just 'gold' coins and real gold .9999! A gold coin doesn't necessarily mean pure gold at .9999.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I just went to ebay and there are several 1 ounce coins or bars selling for $1000.00 or more so, what are you talking about?
Maybe on sale, but it is doubtful whether it is selling. Gold slid today anyway, so no chance of getting close to $1000 now.

Gold is overpriced. That's why so many people are trying to hock it off. A good indicator is India.

http://www.commodityonline.com/news/...18378-3-1.html

It's up to each person to decide, but I personally would not touch gold now. If I had bought a heap back in 2001 fo $300oz however, I would be encouraging as many people as possible to buy, buy, buy
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:56 AM   #34
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Update: List of Predictions

Thursday and Friday, on the Clay Douglas show via TruthRadio.com the method that the NWO is probably using to plan their next terrorist attack on Americans was presented.

Also, here is news from this weekend about the nuke warning (in the list).


Seattle warned of "imminent" nuke attack

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203


A US congressman has raised doubts over the country's capability to intercept long-range trans-Pacific strategic missiles once fired from 'rogue regimes'.

Missouri Congressman Todd Akin has warned about a looming nuclear threat on the US's West coast as adversarial regimes such as North Korea expand their nuclear and rocket launching capacities.

The 62-year-old Republican Congress member recently wrote his personal assessment of current nuclear issues threatening US security in which he demands a fortified scheme to tackle potential problems.

"Now more than ever we need to continue a robust investment in missile defense. Cutting or canceling missile defense programs in the face of growing threats from North Korea and other rogue regimes will weaken the national security of our country and increase the threats from these governments that menace the safety and security of our allies and our own shores," wrote Akin.

He also went on to blast the truncated version of US President Barack Obama's military budget for 2009 when faced with asymmetric warfare.

"The Missile Defense Agency budget proposed this year by the Obama Administration strips $1.4 billion and calls for canceling or cutting major programs such as the Airborne Laser, Multiple Kill Vehicle, and the installation of additional Ground-Based Interceptor missiles in Alaska," he said.

However, he downplayed North Korea's current ballistic missiles know-how, cautioning the US president to take preemptive measures. "If we thought that North Korea was about to launch a long-range missile with a nuclear warhead, the president should and could destroy the missile on the launch pad. The North's missiles are liquid-fueled, still relatively basic and take several days to transport to the launch pad, assemble and fuel. They are large, stationary, relatively easy targets for U.S. forces."

"This "pre-boost phase" intercept" has always been my favorite form of missile defense. A commander would be a fool to wait until after an enemy had launched a missile to see of one of the anti-missile systems we deploy could intercept it. Tests indicated that the Aegis system deployed on Navy ships could not hit a Taepodong missile in its boost-phase, rising from North Korea. Nor could the Ground-Based Missile Defense System deployed in Alaska hit the missile in its mid-course phase if the North deployed even the simplest of counter-measures such as decoys, chaff or jammers."

He warned US authorities about further North Korea nuclear tests that could give that county the capacity to produce nuclear warheads.

North Korea says it tested its second nuclear device last month in the face of growing US threats to its sovereignty.

ARQN/JG/DT
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #35
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: List of Predictions

Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast for 2009. According to him, next year one of the American cities will be hit with a nuclear bomb. Alexey knew this long before and waited for the chance to tell about it. He decided to reveal the information he was given and share it with APINEWS.Ru.

Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #36
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Posts: 650
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triaxis View Post
Maybe on sale, but it is doubtful whether it is selling. Gold slid today anyway, so no chance of getting close to $1000 now.

Gold is overpriced. That's why so many people are trying to hock it off. A good indicator is India.

http://www.commodityonline.com/news/...18378-3-1.html

It's up to each person to decide, but I personally would not touch gold now. If I had bought a heap back in 2001 fo $300oz however, I would be encouraging as many people as possible to buy, buy, buy
Bunkum is the technical term...

I tried to post a link... but it won't work... but do the below:

Go to ebay type in "gold bullion" in advanced search items, click the completed items icon.. then green items are the ones that have sold... You can do it where every you are globally!

Pretty much all the ones here are selling... only a couple of red (unsold items)...

What is your agenda for pushing this 'gold isn't selling' line?

From your link...
"Analysts like Robinson and Shah point out that the trade partnership between India and Dubai is increasingly being written in gold."

If anything this suggests they are moving away from fiat currency and counters your argument...

http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/...ArticleId=6745

This could also indicate that 'dollars' abroad may be converting to gold and getting it shipped to them?

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 06-09-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #37
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Pretty much all the ones here are selling... only a couple of red (unsold items)...
Well, this does indicate that a lot of the average punters out there are buying gold. But we must bear in mind that a lot of average punters bought bull market stock and property a few years back too .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
What is your agenda for pushing this 'gold isn't selling' line?
I am not advocating alternatives, thus there can be no other agenda. Save an alternate point of view, perhaps worth considering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
If anything this suggests they are moving away from fiat currency and counters your argument...
You will also see that there are very strict rules in India regarding gold sales. Bullion can not be sold - only value added gold (jewelery ect) and apparently scrap as well.

So we have Indian bullion dealers who's imports of gold have slumped 83%. And they are offloading what they can. We have ebay dealers selling gold like hotcakes.

If gold was destined to go up, up, up... you would assume these dealers would hold on to their gold like dear life wouldn't you? If gold was going up, up, up, you would assume they would be buying rather than selling?

If the dealers are not buying, but rather selling, well I personally would consider this fact very carefully before buying into gold
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #38
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Re: List of Predictions

This list of predictions however first determined has more potential than when first posted to be correct.

Since first posting I have had both John Moore, and Jack McLamb re-confirm their statement that an attack is still in the works per their sources. Now, since the list was given we have a congressman from Missouri saying the same, and another state senator also stating, we have a problem. And in a completely different venue we have a Russian clairvoyant saying the same thing, along with many saying that they feel uneasy, and sense a "disturbance in the force".

In the economic scene we financial/economic, commodity, currency, and research experts like, Bob Chapman, Gerald Celente, Jeff Bennett, Pat Kiley, and Cliff High re-confirming that the dollar is going to fail.

As I write, what we are seeing is the positioning and acquiring of dollars which are being converted to hard assets so that those in "the know" have liquidated, acquired, and moved out of dollars before the bottom is reached. We right now have businesses within the states refusing to accept dollars because they buy their products from Europe and their suppliers will not take the dollar. So into gold, land, and foreign markets is where the money, we gave the bankers, is going.... even the Mexican illegals are running back home to greener fields now.

We never went to war in the mideast for oil, we have a lot of tapped and untapped, cheap oil capped in the states. We went there to keep the deal Kissinger made with the Saudi's during Nixon days, in exchange for keeping the dollar, oil pegged. But those days are about over. Both times Iraq went off the dollar, neo-cons attacked them and were it Obama's days, the donkey's would have attacked via orders of the bankers.

So even though the gig is about up, the American public swallowed the bailout debt story, hook line and sinker. Now, the "hooligans of the heist" are spending as fast as they can to acquire hard assets and when they are done, look out. (and by the way I have seen gold bars and they are available....for a price I can't afford whew!)

Food, shortages still stand as previously reported. So the list is getting more venerable whether we like it or not.

As far as a pandemic, it is definitely time to dance since WHO can't figure out what to call a pandemic. Nevertheless we will know soon, but it isn't looking good.

This all means decisions will need to be made soon. My advice is, , , , . . . . .

Choose wisely!
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #39
Peter
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 41
Default Re: List of Predictions

Why is the dipstick Russian saying "terrorists" and not the Government are going to set off nukes.
This isn't news anyway they've been saying for a couple of years now one of the big 4 cities will be nuked. Its just more freemason jesuit scaremongering.
What are you going do with a bag full of gold and no food in your larder, eat the gold?.
And when they come knocking on your door saying hey we know you bought a bunch of gold hand it over the Government needs it, just like Dwight did to the American people after the last depression, you won't have any food or gold to eat.
Stock up now on dried food and essentials like solar panels, matches, candles or anything else that people will want to barter with not bloody gold.
Look out flying pig flu coming your way, run run shall I help you carry that bag of gold, sure looks pretty heavy and poor old you with nothing to eat. How about I trade you a slice of bread for.. lets say an ounce of that there gold your struggling with.
Or do as someone else mentioned on another thread buy shares in the gold mining companies, a lot easier than dragging lumps of gold around.

Still
Glad to be here, Peter
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #40
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 31
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
We right now have businesses within the states refusing to accept dollars because they buy their products from Europe and their suppliers will not take the dollar.
Are you sure of this information? US dollars are easily converted to other currency and vice versa. I cannot find any supporting evidence that backs this statement up.
Some specific names of companies would be helpful.

I'm a sole trader, that is not American, yet I deal exclusively in US dollars, and see no reason not to. The US dollar is fluid, but no more than most other countries. If the US Dollar takes a dump, the only effect it has on me is I pay more dollars when buying goods, and charge that higher amount when selling those goods..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
(and by the way I have seen gold bars and they are available....for a price I can't afford whew!)
The correction phase is underway for gold. It is now down to $933 as I type, and has a way to go yet. If you want gold, I would suggest waiting a bit - it's unlikely to go up again in the near future IMO
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Why is the dipstick Russian saying "terrorists" and not the Government are going to set off nukes.
This isn't news anyway they've been saying for a couple of years now one of the big 4 cities will be nuked. Its just more freemason jesuit scaremongering.
Well Gaza could have happened for a reason have you ever thought that in order to start some kind of conflict they may need proof. Any unexploded ordinance big enough to hold a small nuclear bomb .What was the reason? They need some type of shell for the bomb that proves it was an Arab weapon this they then can parade around to show the ignorant mass`s "hey it was Iran" or what ever other arab nation they chose to use . Then congress grease`s there dirty little hands and Obama waves his magical wand and presto were off to war .

I have read that they (TPTB) have wanted to do this for some time and earlier reports I read even went so far as to name Phoenix as the city they choose but because of some internal disputes they abandoned it .

I`ll put nothing past them the only life that matters to them is their own we are simply here for their amusement so it seems . If they really loved the earth as much as they portray they do and want to eliminate or cull the population let them be amongst first to go
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:45 AM   #42
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Greetings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rocky Mountains, NA
Posts: 98
Default Re: List of Predictions

Just came across this...

So what's next?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #43
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Default Re: List of Predictions

The reason is that some of the predictions did not come true is, because the time line has changed. I have been waching the dollar for months now, what was noticeable is that on 11/12/2009 the dollar when't up in strength. You can see this is another 9/11 ritual being preformed. From that date the dollar when't up!!

As there where talk on the internet a view months ago that there will be a great deception comming to the earth.
It looks like there is going be some kind of crysis and my gut fealing is that it has to do with the flu where they are going to blame it on. So the dollar won't collapse in one go, but in steps. So they can introduce the new money system in steps.

Last edited by mu2143; 12-20-2009 at 09:54 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #44
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 117
Default Re: List of Predictions

well, here is my gut feeling prediction:

the next false flag attack will be in june of 2010. It will be a weapon detonated above the eastern side of the states. This "attack" will take out the electrical grid for the eastern half of the country and maybe a bit more.

The attack will be an EMP attack. It will not only take out the electrical grid but also render cars useless, drop planes and take out the internet.

The affects of this attack will render the eastern half of the USA with no power for 6 months to a year. when power starts to come back only government building will have it. Citizens will not have power for many years.

A single nuclear warhead, launched from a fishing boat of the coast will be blamed. However, I think the warhead has already been launched and is in a satellite circling the earth as we speak. It will be detonated at a certain elevation in a certain spot.

This attack will be blamed on Iran, russia and China. The USA understands it cannot go to war without a massive attack.

The reason for the war is for Russian and Chinese oil reserves. All wars are for resources. The government would rather go to war than admit we are bankrupt and cannot pay back our creditors. Not without lost of oil anyways.

The attack will leave 1/2 to 3/4 of the USA in the dark. It will take out the computers, distribution and affect every one of us. This will also take out norther Canada cities on the east. Bahamas, Florida keys and Bermuda.

The military has been hardened for such an attack but civilian infrastructure is vulnerable.

People are going to die of:

exposure
starvation
lack of medicine
lack of sanitation

We will also not have fresh water. You need to stock up on food, water medications, fuel...camping supplies. There will not be any law enforcement but there will be a draft...to go overseas and fight.

the rural areas will be on their own while cities will receive aid. you will still need to prepare and defend yourself.

martial law may be declared but will not be enforced. The police will be too busy with their own families.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #45
Scarab
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 221
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
The reason is that some of the predictions did not come true is, because the time line has changed.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #46
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 240
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
It will be a weapon detonated above the eastern side of the states.
Or move to the west if possible.

I live in the uk, so im ok. But I do live fairly low down so if one of the other predictions holds out then im f*cked. Doh!

Im holding out for the time line change.

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: List of Predictions

Ah the good old time line change plays it's hand again
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:20 AM   #48
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: List of Predictions

Cool icon< waterman
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #49
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: List of Predictions

I BELIEVE THE TIMELINS CHANGES ALL THE TIME>>>>THAT IS WHY IT IS UP TO US TO GET ON SIMILAR< OR HARMONIES FREQUENCIES>>>>>>>WE ALL ARE VARIATIONS OF THE SAME SONG>>>>>>>>>>IT IS A FREQUENCY GAME>>>THROUGH FOOD CHEMICALS THAT ALTER DENDRITES(OUR NEVOUS SYsTEM, MAybe this is related to the Etheric BODY?????

That is how we tap in.....THRUGH VIBRATION.......GET ALL IN BALANCE, THE MIND, AND ALLL THAT YOU KNOW....and put a conscious balance to represent the AGE OF AQUARIUS, THE BALANCE OF FEM AND MAS....and ALL OTHER POLARITIES THAT SHOW UP IN OUR ENVIRONMENT....
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #50
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Default Re: List of Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnJah View Post
I BELIEVE THE TIMELINS CHANGES ALL THE TIME>>>>THAT IS WHY IT IS UP TO US TO GET ON SIMILAR< OR HARMONIES FREQUENCIES>>>>>>>WE ALL ARE VARIATIONS OF THE SAME SONG>>>>>>>>>>IT IS A FREQUENCY GAME
According to Quantum physics there are infinite number of timelines ocurring

simultaneously, In the infinite flux of reality. Your thoughts and actions guide

you through different timelines, thus in a way you create your own reality.

This is why predicting the future is so difficult because the future not set in

stone and constantly shift's in and out of different timelines, dependent on

the person experiencing his/her own reality.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon