Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 02-12-2010, 04:34 PM   #26
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please Pray for me..

I'm sending you healing and loving energies your way!
Blessings and much love to you!
GOPL
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #27
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am View Post
The shaman way,

is to live - not from day to day, nor hour to hour.

But from second to second.

As Castaneda said: If we could live from second to second - we would find that life is eternal!

I know this is of no comfort to you - but more like an oportunity, however not wanted, not that anyone wish to find oneself in:

I sense that you already might have felt the here-and-now vertigo!
The feeling of beeing truely awake, and alive.

That is a blessing - most of us do not find this before it is too late.

As long as you are still alive - it is not too late!

The blessing in the doomed state (I know it's contradictionary) is the help you get from you illness - to use every second. Every second counts.
As it does for everyone of us really. Most of us just don't get it.

You have become alive. You just stated that you can sense some of what other people here feels for you. For each other here, in this virtual community - of understanding, respect and love. And sometimes, disagreement, irritation, misunderstanding.

THIS is what life is!

THAT is what we all need to meditate upon.

One - to be awake - and be in the every precious second. In every breath we take.
Two - to connect. To sense eachother. To sense ourselves.
Three - to dare. And you are a very brave person, Freedom Fighter!

And the fight is not lost before the end of the war, right? Never is the fight lost!

Freedom fighter - I'll give you two thought viruses that might (or might not) help you a little:

One - try to imagine (a lot) that you are cleaning your internal with water, bucket and a brush. Throwing the bad cells out from you body, and replacing them with pure, crystal clear water.
Two - (a bit more scientific perhaps) - Cancer is a auto-immune disorder - the immune system is *very* sensitive to our psycologic state, our determination and imagination. Thus - you may also have the ability to actually change the outcome of the combat in some respect.
Three - acidity is also a culprit in cancer; we breathe too poorly and eat too much shiity stuff that creates acidity in our methabolism. Sprouts, especially broccoli sprouts, are good for you. Anti-oxidants are important (fruit, tomatoes, cabbage, fish) and will help.

And don't forget breathing! Breathe deep. From the bottom of your body - from the butt actually. From the base chakra. Breathe and ventilate. It feels soo good to breathe properly - fight to breathe all the time. Breathe deaply! Slow and deep. All the time.

Breathing will also help you to stay in the state of living in the second to second. To stay in the Shamanic consiouness.

Breathe. Fight. Focus on the experience.

And please - don't think too much. Your heart is so much wiser than you brain.

/Michael

ps. We are many here who will try to help you on the way: Me, Mudra, Rhythm, and others - we are shamans and healers. Try too connect with us, and you will soon find some very interesting experiences indeed. Ds.

PPS. Good luck and happy hunting! DDS.

that was beautiful I AM!

we LOVE you Freedom Fighter, Bless You!

~ love in you ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #28
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom Fighter,
Open this healing portal and recieve our healing prayers from around the world. It's never too late . Love is all around you.

http://www.deniselinn.com/Mystic-Healing-Portal.html
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:03 AM   #29
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom fighter.
Firstly, this guy claims to have a cure. Watch it, he might be right.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html

Wow, what to say to a dying man?

Look for the light!
Literally!
In death we create the same as in life.
Erm, if you see my nan, tell her to speak up!
Sorry mate, bit of humor there to lighten your load.
Alkalize the cells with raw fruit and vegetables. The body can defeat anything if it is given the tools. Look at The life regenerator on you tube for a better understanding.

But above all know that you did nothing wrong, there is no right or wrong, just experience. that is why we are here, to experience exponentially. Death is just another experience, although maybe the best one as we only get it once.
I pray you feel no pain brother.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #30
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

One... Can, Always Heal... That's what we do... You Can Heal...

Nice Image, Max...

You Never Give Up... You push it to the Max, everyday...
If it was me; I would try RF... That's what I'm told...

Trooly,

Tango

Have you checked the Information Karen put out.....? You know, I Trust her... There's always rife. Freq's are RF allowed...?

Last edited by Tango; 02-14-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #31
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

God be with you on the journey we will all take eventually. May we do so with the same courage and dignity that you have shown. Healing intent and prayers for you and your family.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM   #32
Poett
Project Avalon Member

Tom, Having done much near death research I know that you, my friend, are about to experience the most beautiful thing you could never have imagined. If, as you say, there is no chance for you to survive this disease, know that you are about to embark on the most wonderful, unimaginable and loving experience you have ever know. Many who have had NDE's can't even put into words how beautiful it really is. If you have fear of dying, which is common and natural considering what we are taught about death, there are a couple of books you can read and many youtube videos for you to watch about NDE's. I believe you can and will find great comfort in them. Here is a list of books for you:
http://www.prayerforallpeople.com/afterdeath.html Some of these are MP3's and PDF's so you can access them from your PC.

. . . and here is a great website that will help you to understand that dying is such a magnificent and beautiful experience that you have nothing to fear. Read some of the NDE information and peoples experiences with NDE's. http://www.nderf.org/Another great source is Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/billsvideos123I hope this gives you comfort and knowing what I know to be true in my heart, I hope that you welcome your journey and embrace it when the time is right. Thinking of you. Poett

Last edited by Poett; 02-15-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Poett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #33
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Don't give up, you have to many people how love you, don't let this get to you, as a cancer survivor (Hodgkin Disease stage 2) i can tell you that yes it seems hopeless, but when you have love coming your way things seem to change for the positive

Healing stones and lucid dreaming can help in the process, believe me when i did this and had the love backing me i recovered 3 months sooner then expected, they said it was a miracle.

I was raising two babies at the same time and my so called husband whispering to me " it's been nice knowing you" in my ear every night (at 27) never took me to therapy , only his mother till she kick his ars about the kids and me.

My treatments where from my neck to my stomach everyday except for weekends for 2 months, then a 3 week break then from my stomach to my uterus.

In the process I had lost my hair from the nape of my neck and lost my voice,( throat ulcerations) was on a liquid diet for 6 months, and threw up the last few weeks of the treatment, cuz they did my stomach.

This was 16 years ago, the cancer never came back. I was also told the with other things involved medically, and treatments, things would happen like lung disease and other isssues, yes i have those issues but they are livable.

I don't think you are meant to die other wise you would not have been drawn here knowing that folks would put in there best.

My love and healing vibes are sent to you and yours
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:20 PM   #34
unplugged
Avalon Senior Member

Breathe in deeply and say to yourself "I am breathing Love IN thru every cell of my Immortal Being." Hold the breath as long as you can then breathe out saying "I am breathing Love OUT thru every cell of my Immortal Being."

Do this 3 times as often as you remember or are inwardly prompted to do so.

Blessings to you, dear one.
unplugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #35
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

shadowstalker ... what an inspirational story ...
through all the challenges you had experienced ... you felt the love of others and loved in return ... and kept moving forward ...
and healed ...
i commend you and thank you for sharing with us ...

love works miracles every day ...
believe it so ...
never stop believing ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #36
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Friend do not fight
for life ....
for some we are here for a short season
for others a little longer
there is no right or wrong time to die
make friends with the cancer ...there is no enemy..
give it all the love you can muster
and wait for the miracle ...
love will cure all ...
give yourself to love
let it have you
be the cure ...
you are that which seek
love is who you are ...
life and death are of the body...
we will all come to it
and then be finaly free ...
home to spirit
peace to you
freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..
i hold you in my heart always ...rhythmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #37
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
shadowstalker ... what an inspirational story ...
through all the challenges you had experienced ... you felt the love of others and loved in return ... and kept moving forward ...
and healed ...
i commend you and thank you for sharing with us ...

love works miracles every day ...
believe it so ...
never stop believing ...

Thank you, I don't hide anything from ppl, if they need support in any way, then I tell one of several stories, believe me this here was just one of many events that should have killed me in years past, so i sent on to who needed it and I am lifted for that person, she needed it, so i gave, and gave my heart.

love to all
Old 02-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Shadowstalker , You let the Love reach you and heal you and now you are paying it forward by sharing this miracle with us . Reading your words make my heart beat with Love and expand some more
Thank you dear for sharing your Light with us .
Shine on .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #39
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Shadowstalker , You let the Love reach you and heal you and now you are paying it forward by sharing this miracle with us . Reading your words make my heart beat with Love and expand some more
Thank you dear for sharing your Light with us .
Shine on .

Love from me
mudra
Thank you, for me it's like breathing, taking it in, then letting it out.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #40
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Please Pray for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Thank you, I don't hide anything from ppl, if they need support in any way, then I tell one of several stories, believe me this here was just one of many events that should have killed me in years past, so i sent on to who needed it and I am lifted for that person, she needed it, so i gave, and gave my heart.

love to all
you make me smile ... i felt you have many stories ... much wisdom to offer ... i've never understood the purpose of hiding self experiences ... if they will in any way ... assist others ... why not share ...

and you have ... and you will ... because you are listening ... to your heart ...

great strength you have dear lady ... inspirational wisdom that can help us all to move beyond ... our challenges and discomforts ... so that we too ... can share our own stories ... and teach others ...

love to you ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Keep strong Freedom Fighter.

I also have a loved one who has suffered from cancer this year. She has gone through the chemo and the surgery was deemed a success, but she still suffers from hair loss and has to still undergo other grueling treatments.

Sorrow can sometimes lead to a better understanding of happiness, and a profound awareness that life is but a mere dream, and our real eternal existence awaits us always.

Remember that our life here is just for developing and maturing the soul, be sure that you are happy regardless of any scenario and most importantly always let your loved ones know how much you care about them.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #42
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom Fighter:
You have much/great love here, we share what we can, and give the love needed to all who need it, you are a part of that great love to give and to heal, without question.

Mudra:
I have read a lot of your posts and believe it or not you are one of several of whom have inspired me to think deeper.

Futureyes:
Yes there is much more to tell, but only when needed, I feel that I am a conduit of sorts, as i look back on my life I have experienced many things, And there is not much i haven't experienced mostly horrible stuff, but i took it all as just that as en experience to help other, I believe this to be in my soul contract. I also know for a fact that I am protected from dying anytime to soon to be able to tell/help others with certain issues. Sometimes it's scary, but i know i am here to help/assist others. And I do it because i want to not because of obligation. Love can not sacrifice what it gives freely. It just is.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:52 AM   #43
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

You might enjoy reading from this site...

www.falundafa.org
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:57 AM   #44
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Please explore MMS miracle mineral solution and Colloidal Silver learn how to make it online so you have an abundance for free.
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #45
Alterntech
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
Hello brothers and sisters,

I will make this sort.

I ask all of you to please pray for me, the ones I leave behind and send out your loving thoughts.
I have cancer that has spread all over my body and know that Its to late to be healed.
It hurts me so much that I will be leaving this world at such a young age but understand that things happen for a reason.

I wish you all my love for the times coming.
Friend.... have you tried all alternative health remedies?
like this... http://www.health-science-spirit.com/maple.html

Zapper or Colloidal silver.... ?? best wishes to you...
Alterntech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #46
Tina_S
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom Fighter,
A friend (from London) notified me about your post (knowing that I've dealt with such stuff).
I have got rid of mine.
Visit these:
http://www.phkillscancer.com/home
http://www.phkillscancer.com/vernons_dance_with_cancer
http://www.phkillscancer.com/protocol
I had used pure Sodium Bicarbonate (which is a base for baking powder/soda) mixed with honey (in hot water, to make a good connection between s.bicarbonate and sugar). A glass of it in the morning, midday, evening. No milk, dairy prods, meat, no sugar/sweeteners (beside honey) (no coke, soft drinks), etc. Vegs and fruits only. Enormous quantities of D3. Took me almost two months to clear that nuisance out of my body (lungs + brain) cause I've let it run its course for too long (sholud be shorter than that for you).
Visit this one (it's the same principle that I applied, substituted honey for maple syrup, no maple syrup in my country):
Baking soda and maple syrup cancer treatment (how to mix and stir maple syrup with bicarbonate)
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1209404469
Requires a work, patience and persistence to move the body from the acidic state into an alkaline one, and then maintain that.
Sodium Bicarbonate may force you to run to toilette. It's normal.
If you are considering taking vitamin C, I would say this "thing" requires daily doses high above the average (usually recommended).
Simple Hulda Clark's Zapper, as mentioned above, was in use daily, twice.
My best wishes to you. Let perseverance be with you (that's all you need).

Last edited by Tina_S; 02-18-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Tina_S is offline   Reply With Quote