Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #1
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Default I need money to have some fun before the end of times

Dear Friends,

I feel that I would not want to know the things I have learned from project camelot and other websites. what for?

I still have to work hard to pay my bills and feel fortunate that I have a job.

I do not really have money to go to a safe place.

and worst of all.....my wife does not want me to talk anymore about these stupid things.....nobody believes anything I may say and if they beieve it, they absolutely do not care...they may say..."if that is our destiny written by god".....
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I need money to have some fun before the end of times

Maybe you need to keep in mind migp, that whether the end times are going to happen tomorrow, in 2012, or not for another 100 years, when they come, you will cross into your next life and will have "a good time" as you call it for eternity. As far as I'm concerned personally, death is going to happen to us all sooner or later. It's no big deal - people have been dying since the world began. If you need reassuring, read Dolores Cannon's book, Between Death and Life.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:57 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
Dear Friends,

I feel that I would not want to know the things I have learned from project camelot and other websites. what for?

and worst of all.....my wife does not want me to talk anymore about these stupid things.....nobody believes anything I may say and if they beieve it, they absolutely do not care...they may say..."if that is our destiny written by god".....
A situation that looks constrained and binding on the surface might not be so bad. There is a guru who has been falsly imprisoned in india and has prison guards as devotees! The point is you can adapt to any circumstances.

You don't have to say anything to anyone. Your ministry/service can be made in silence - as you awaken to the realities and concious awareness of the illusion, you radiate that vibration of truth, love and light - regardless of any words you utter.

Listen to yourself, your heart and intuition and take the indicated steps.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:21 AM   #4
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Anchor. Teach through example. Not so far in my past my husband thought I was nuts, then slowly he started to ask questions and begin his own research. Then by some lovely providence he saw a UFO for the first time. That was it for him, he realized that there was a much grander picture then he had previously been privy to. I stuck to my truth, but never forced it upon him. Even if he had never questioned his reality, we still would have had mutual respect for eachother... and so remained happy.

We will all leave our physical bodies behind us eventually. This is but a blink in the eternal. Happiness is a state of soul. I try to respect everyone's spiritual path most of all. We are all so different and imperfect. It's really quite beautiful. No matter what happens in the future, how I treat others has been paramount to my soul's happiness. Everything is choice. I hope that your path is respected too.

As to how I live on the planet; well I've noticed that the closer I am to Gaia the less money I need and the system effects me less and less. In return I am helping to take care of Gaia by being closer to her (the planet). It's a win win situation for me. But the choices that we make are personal... I would encourage anybody to start a garden, live a simple life, and brew your own. And of course... Make your own fun! I know it is hard, but you have support here and friends to keep you going migp!!!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 02-19-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:29 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep dreaming of having a Ferrari or Lamborghini before they put me on the train to the concentration camp and start WWIII! Sort of like 'On the Beach'.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Kkb...eature=related 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGm4yCov7nE&NR=1 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LSwb...eature=related (Have we learned anything in the 50 years since this movie was made? I think we've gotten dumber). I realize that such materialistic desires may well keep me out of 4th and 5th densities...but I can't seem to help myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-20-2009 at 01:06 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:54 AM   #6
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

With age comes wisdom. Just hang in there orthodoxymoron and you'll be able to put material things aside. Life is a lot smoother with less prickles if you divert your energies away from the unattainable and concentrate on the attainable. After a while, you'll find it comes easily with little or no effort and you no longer have to concentrate.

And, who knows, when you cross over, you may just find your Ferrari or Lamborghini waiting for you - possibly both.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:30 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I prefer not to mention what I read here with anyone but a very close friend. My reason is that some of it will sound too far-fetched to others. I mentioned in my class about free energy and how that could help us solve some of the woes around the world. Everyone in class stared dumbly at that and when I mentioned that the idea of people having to sacrifice something to save the environment sounded too close to fascism. That one raised a few eyes.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
A situation that looks constrained and binding on the surface might not be so bad. There is a guru who has been falsly imprisoned in india and has prison guards as devotees! The point is you can adapt to any circumstances.

You don't have to say anything to anyone. Your ministry/service can be made in silence - as you awaken to the realities and concious awareness of the illusion, you radiate that vibration of truth, love and light - regardless of any words you utter.

Listen to yourself, your heart and intuition and take the indicated steps.

A..
i couldn't agree more with your words....I stopped worrying about other people not believing or not wanting to listen. I focus on myself, on my development as a soul.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all.....I am starting to understand....thanks again
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about Lamboghini's and Ferrari's... I love cars and driving.

Late last year I got quite depressed wih all this information and came to the conclusion live life for today and enjoy it. So yesterday I bought a secondhand car a Honda Integra Type R not one of the above but one I've been thinking of getting for a while to enjoy driving and may even trackday it too. I enjoy driving, it is one of my passions.

I'm an automotive engineer what can I say I'm a petrol head. Who may not be one for much longer I do happen to have the most fuel efficient hybrid vehicle and it a great everyday car but not a ultimate drivers car. I used to be Mr Eco and don't agree with the way things are especially when there is Stan Meyers water power car technology suppressed... I'd like to work in that direction, once I've been made redundant

Don't get me wrong I have a distiller, water supplies, food, fuel and other supplies and I've prepared myself as best I can financially. I have ruck sacks supplies and camping if need to run... but until that happens I intend to enjoy this 3D world whilst preparing for what is to come spiritually. I do intend to tell those that wish to listen this stuff...

Life is all about balance and enjoyment should be in that balance. The other thing to remember is that in the big grand schemes of things the world is the same as it was last year.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i couldn't agree more with your words....I stopped worrying about other people not believing or not wanting to listen. I focus on myself, on my development as a soul.
i agree completely with this burgundia

thank you, for sharing those thoughts, i appreciate it

i needed to hear that today !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #12
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: I need money to have some fun before the end of times

THE END OF TIME IS THE BEGINNING OF ETERNITY! Eternity is not A CLOCK THAT TICKS FOREVER. It is the absence of a clock altogether. When you pass into the fourth dimension you will notice that anything you want you get, instantly. The first thing most people want is to look beautiful so they do that. Then they want money. You can invent tons of gold at will. When you are tired of material things you may want to meet some of your friends like Jesus Christ, Buddha, Krishna, etc. They will all treat you like an equal. Because you ARE an equal. This brings you into the fifth dimension, which is what your religions call Heaven. Spirit is going to accelerate everything. We are going to go through millions of years of evolution in the next two years. This is the first time this has ever happened in the History of the UNIVERSE!!! Enjoy it.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
THE END OF TIME IS THE BEGINNING OF ETERNITY! Eternity is not A CLOCK THAT TICKS FOREVER. It is the absence of a clock altogether. When you pass into the fourth dimension you will notice that anything you want you get, instantly. The first thing most people want is to look beautiful so they do that. Then they want money. You can invent tons of gold at will. When you are tired of material things you may want to meet some of your friends like Jesus Christ, Buddha, Krishna, etc. They will all treat you like an equal. Because you ARE an equal. This brings you into the fifth dimension, which is what your religions call Heaven. Spirit is going to accelerate everything. We are going to go through millions of years of evolution in the next two years. This is the first time this has ever happened in the History of the UNIVERSE!!! Enjoy it.
YES, THIS is , very well said - i agree totally with this
Old 02-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If I get everything I want instantly...where is the challenge and adventure? No working toward a goal? Are we speaking of dreamland? Are we really going to be transformed in a couple of years...from whining, irresponsible mortals into gods who get everything we want...instantly? Do we have to save the world, or not? If so, how long will this take? Are we all going to make it, or not? If not, what percentage of the human race won't make it? Are we so sure that we are going to make it? Are we ok with not everyone making it...as long as our friends, family, and we...make it? Do we tend to swing from religious pie in the sky to new age pie in the sky? Are all of these prophecies the opiate of the people...to keep us from facing responsibility? I'm simply hoping that we can escape extermination...and then gradually refine humanity into a utopia-like existence which retains all of the positives we currently enjoy...and eliminates most of the negatives which plague us...such as corruption, war, destitution, starvation, over-population, environmental-destruction, alien-rule, etc, etc. This is a beautiful world...and it's our home.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-20-2009 at 02:06 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its rare to read something that is crafted in such a definitive way. That usually gets me asking questions. I happen to agree with pretty much all you have said in that post. What is the source of this information? Are these your ideas, is it a teaching? Is there somewhere I can go to read more?

A..
Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If I get everything I want instantly...where is the challenge and adventure? No working toward a goal? Are we speaking of dreamland? Are we really going to be transformed in a couple of years...from whining, irresponsible mortals into gods who get everything we want...instantly? Do we have to save the world, or not? If so, how long will this take? Are we all going to make it, or not? If not, what percentage of the human race won't make it? Are we so sure that we are going to make it? Are we ok with not everyone making it...as long as our friends, family, and we...make it? Do we tend to swing from religious pie in the sky to new age pie in the sky? Are all of these prophecies the opiate of the people...to keep us from facing responsibility? I'm simply hoping that we can escape extermination...and then gradually refine humanity into a utopia-like existence which retains all of the positives we currently enjoy...and eliminates most of the negatives which plague us...such as corruption, war, destitution, starvation, over-population, environmental-destruction, alien-rule, etc, etc. This is a beautiful world...and it's our home.
The puzzle you are faced with depends on the context. The 3D challenges are a whole different paradigm to the challenges faced in the higher dimensions.

The irony is, if you know how to do it, you can have pretty much everything you need in this dimension by focussing your intent, and letting the law of attraction work to manifest that intent. (That is to say using the laws of Intent, Attraction, Allowance, Balance described in the handbook for the new paradigm talked about elsewhere in this forum)

It just gets easier in higher dimensions as there are fewer barriers to manifestation and the whole process gets less complex.

It is the nature of these "barriers" that is what we are here to learn about. Many of them are internally created - you mentioned some of them in your post.

A..
Old 02-20-2009, 03:18 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
No disrespect intended, I am genuinely curious; how can you say this with such certitude? I can say 'I believe...' or 'I feel...' or 'I sense..'

How do you KNOW this is the first time ever?
The way the Earth and its inhabitants are evolving is unique. I read that it is a bit of an experiment. Consequently we are on probably the most closely observed planet by countless billions of interested onlookers from the multiverse at this point of space/time.

Of those observers some have decided we are a lost cause and a dangerous experiment and we should be rendered harmless, others are cheering us on at every step that each of us makes and where they can (ie: with our permission), adding to the love and light and helping. A of course a few of the errant nutjobs are really trying to screw us up!

Fun down here innit

A..
Old 02-20-2009, 03:43 AM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Im having a blast!!!

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #19
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
Dear Friends,

migp,
I whole heartedly empathize with your situation. I have to admit I am terrified of what may come. I am not so advanced on this spiritual path. ]
Everyday, more and more information is coming as to suggest that everything I have been reading about will happen; the economy collapsing, terrorism, nuclear war, NWO globalization, civil unrest, martial law, shortages, extreme weather, solar flares, earthquakes, eruptions, sea levels rising, ad infinitum. I express my concern to loved ones, and they are in oblivion. I feel really isolated right now, so I pray and meditate and get some relief until I get on the computer again. People have said, "quit reading that stuff", but I can't. I realize I am a perfect candidate via fear based manipulation for the PTB. I have no place to go either, so somehow I need to reconcile my thinking back to love and acceptance. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Peace and Love.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:37 AM   #20
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

What I've come to realise is that VERY FEW PEOPLE know about any "cosmic plan" or 2012 or ANYTHING in fact. They just don't care. I was in a bar the other day and mentioned about the coming times, and everyone said "hey Piers you're NUTS!! Go back to watching the football!! "

Anyway, if you like dreaming, you'll be fine.

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #21
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread!

If you listen to the new Cliff High with Rebecca he says that the penetration into the global consciousness of the 2012 event will be massive - like 70%....
and will eventually saturate the MSM too.

[ http://journeyswithrebecca.com/audio_2009.htm ]

what this means for us all here is that these issues won't be going away..
so don't worry mig!

and in fact there will come a time soon when we will be the ones doing quite a bit of explaining as people start wanting answers as to what the heck is actually going on. this is coming pretty soon, and attitudes have already changed.....

Anchor;
"The way the Earth and its inhabitants are evolving is unique. I read that it is a bit of an experiment. Consequently we are on probably the most closely observed planet by countless billions of interested onlookers from the multiverse at this point of space/time.
Of those observers some have decided we are a lost cause and a dangerous experiment and we should be rendered harmless, others are cheering us on at every step......!"

Developing triality helps me here.
Ie living here in the present, living in the future, and also outside of time at soul level, and, therein, beyond of all that at 'hologram-of-all-that-is' level.
'Knowing' that we are the 'forgetful' architects of this time-game, and therefore everything in it, ET's included is the 'leap'.

I guess that's the same 'knowing' that Voltron speaks of......
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

That still doesn't answer the question I have. How does Voltron KNOW that we are going through MILLIONS of years of evolution in a couple years and this is the first time EVER in the history of the UNIVERSE. (as opposed to thinking or sensing or believing or feeling it to be true.) That is a bold statement to make without any other explanation or link or what have you.
I do not think anyone really can definitely say THEY KNOW, but whether the earth has been through this hundreds of times of this is the first, regardless this is a unique time and opportunity for the planet and all I can say is too hold on and try to keep yourself on the path you have chosen.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #23
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Kathleen quote:
That still doesn't answer the question I have. How does Voltron KNOW that we are going through MILLIONS of years of evolution in a couple years and this is the first time EVER in the history of the UNIVERSE. (as opposed to thinking or sensing or believing or feeling it to be true.) That is a bold statement to make without any other explanation or link or what have you.

Hi Kathleen i think he's prob. referring to Ian Xel lungold on the mayan calendar and the compression ofevents into smaller and smaller periods of time as we approach 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyZF...next=1&index=4
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #24
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Maybe you need to keep in mind migp, that whether the end times are going to happen tomorrow, in 2012, or not for another 100 years, when they come, you will cross into your next life and will have "a good time" as you call it for eternity.
But we're already having a good time in eternity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Anyway, if you like dreaming, you'll be fine.P
We can dream the dream of acceptance of the status quo and a virtual prison, or we can dream our way back to the home of our hearts.

Quote:
Spirit is going to accelerate everything. We are going to go through millions of years of evolution in the next two years. This is the first time this has ever happened in the History of the UNIVERSE!!! Enjoy it.
voltron, I think you exaggerate, but not by much.:>)
Every day seems like a week now. And while this may not be the only "quickening" in a universe of a billions of galaxies, we're definitely passing through a deluge of novelty. It's fertile energy that can be easily morphed by intent. The question is whether we, as human unit, can grasp the implications of this and create a future that we'll want to live in.

Quote:
If I get everything I want instantly...where is the challenge and adventure?
...which is why we come here by choice to experience limitation and the joy of making things with hands instead of magic. If we turn around the idea that we're "going somewhere", like 4d, and replace that with the idea that we've come in from 4d to work on the challenge of dreaming our higher dimensional selves into this material density....well, that should be enough of a challenge and an adventure for you.

Quote:
This is a beautiful world...and it's our home.
yeah, the bottom line
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there is only KNOW - NOT all beliefs, are truths