Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #76
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT FEMA, Red, Blue,Yellow list for US citizens

Ok here is some good info. Make sure you read the whole post.

As with any country that is implementing a new political regime, and in this case in america it would be fascism, those in power always will start a psychological operations. And in now in america it is evident there is an event coming because they have launched psysh ops. Psychological operations are meant to bend the minds of the sheople to their way of thinking, and are always done before the next major phase of the agenda is implemented.

In america many feel the reason we are still free, and it may actually be true, is because of gun ownership. This brings up a very important point, and that is, unless one is a criminal there really isn't a need to worry about americans having them. When the government fears the people, the people are free, and unless the government is breaking the law they have nothing to fear from the people.

So, during times of the illegal implementation of a "new regime" will be when they are launching a psychological operation. Remember, they do this to counter a concern (a fear) about their illegal activity.

Have I confused anyone? Let me know if I loose anyone.

When the body politic is no longer fearing the election process it is because the elections no longer give the people an honest forum for change. When those in power no longer worry about the ballot box, then the process is broken and no longer working. Which is the case in the last two presidential elections. It is called Diebold machines. And so far all systems in place to fix this problem (inside the government) have failed to remedy the problem.

When the ballot box is broken there is only one remedy left, and the government knows the next step and fear begins to set in and will cause them begin the next phase of their operation which is forced compliance (martial law).

Just because many in this forum say it can't be done does not mean they won't try. You know the government does not have a corner on the "lots of brains" department.

BUT.... before they launch that operation they will do psych ops. Below is the beginning of their psych op to counter peoples response to their next phase..... martial law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1clx8IzK6k

If it stays up and you get to it in time, download it and save it.

In the meantime make sure to watch this as what it is meant to be ..... a "psych op."

The next post (in this thread) will be some very interesting insider information exposing the governments attempt to do the same thing in this country once before.... and a failed operation to collect information for the psychological operations (media lies) to be used before a similar attempt.

enjoy
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:35 AM   #77
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

hear, hear, Waterman!

& thanks for the link...very interesting...
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:51 AM   #78
Avocado

Sorry I do not believe most of that posting. In particular the part about foreing troops, immediate execution, etc It just does not make any sense to me. Probably FEMA has some plans and probably they have already lists of people to deal with but the statements in the posting are extreme and in a way ridiculous.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #79
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avocado View Post
Sorry I do not believe most of that posting. In particular the part about foreing troops, immediate execution, etc It just does not make any sense to me. Probably FEMA has some plans and probably they have already lists of people to deal with but the statements in the posting are extreme and in a way ridiculous.
"Extreme" is the key word. Govt may exert more control but rounding up millions of pi$$ed off gun toting americans would be very difficult
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #80
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Lotus wrote:

"I found a tiny alien in my mail box and he laughed and said, don't worry, be happy."

Sweet! I love when that happens....

I have to say, I now know, in my heart, that this stuff is not going to happen. Something has shifted behind the scenes...tune in and see if you can feel it also?
I agree. When I first found this out a few months ago I literally sh!te myself almost, and I do think they could pull it off but like you say something has shifted. Its not gonna happen!!

DONT THINK ABOUT IT!!
And Lotus that made me laugh!!!!

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 10-22-2008 at 04:09 PM.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #81
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I would also like to add that the actual soldiers and marines that fullfill the NWO are just as dispensable as the rest of us. When you consider that the purpose of wiping out 90% is for the elite to create an elite race, once their work is done, they are gonners too, so thEy are only contributing towards their own demise.

I would imagine that even people that think they are "in" are not, and as the lie is different at every level, once they have done the dirty work of the puppeteers, they are nothing but reptile food. (if you believe James Casbolt!)

So maybe they should step back and think what the real agenda is, and just how important are they, really??
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #82
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I like your style Theresa. And i agree.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #83
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Personally I don't buy it. The rough and ready approach has never worked and never will. That has never been the modus operandi of the PTB anyway. Once they 'detained' a few people and they were permanently disappeared, then people would be hip to the tactic and strike back. I can't believe that the enlisted soldiers carrying out these operations would frog march their own countymen off to some death camp...ain't going to happen. It would soon degenerate into a kind of 'Red Dawn' scenario and probable revolution. Some of the patriotic military would certainly stage a coup d’état of their own. The PTB may have this as a bullet point on their martial law plan, but impossible to implement. That would be the tactic of desperate men trying to cling to power and if implemented, would seal their fate in my mind. I don't care what they have, the best armed military force in the world is not going to win a guerilla war. They will be slowly bled down and whittled away by attrition. See examples Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.
They may try but it not would work. And trying it would be stupid on their part because it would be the complete demise of the NWO. Imagine how many people live in Southern California, could you just see them busting down everyone's door to take them off to death camps? LOL. They would deserve what they get.

By the time others got wind of what they started the all out bloodbath would start. The only way it would work is if they took everyone by surprise by hitting everyone's residence all at once and they don't have enough manpower to do so, let alone to do the rest of the Country.

I think that implementing Martial Law in this fashion is nothing more than a NWO Wet Dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I heard a recent interview with Adam Kokeesh and he is a former Iraq war vet where he has been talking to various special forces buddies of his and they have told him that they are very aware of whats going on in America and when they are given the order READY they will be ready.. when the order for AIM is given they will Aim .... and when the order to FIRE is given .... they will do 180 degree turn and then fire .. at those giving that order
I believe it. And some people say they also have trained troops from other Countries coming in to help LOL. Do you know how many foreign people cannot stand the U.S.?
Are the PTB that stupid to think that they hate the U.S. Citizens as opposed to hating them instead?

I bet that those foriegn troops when given the orders would also turn around and take out the NWO instead. Maybe they would take them to their own facilities.

Their ideas are becoming outdated and antiquated as each day passes.

Last edited by Myra; 10-22-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #84
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Theres not enough room to make these camps in the UK
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #85
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

in the end all this is about what u decide to belive in. i know my own free will, so it really dont matter. and if i change my mind, it is not me anymore so why care at all about all this.
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #86
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Theres not enough room to make these camps in the UK
True but, the mod have masses of land in the uk that we cant even get close to without being arrested. If you check multimap you will noitce massive areas that are blocked from view.

Also, we in the uk can be taken and deported to the USA for no reason under the terrorism act !!
Gordon Brown just attempted to increase the terrorist act so they can hold people for alot longer that 25 days. Luckely is was challenged and stopped.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #87
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
True but, the mod have masses of land in the uk that we cant even get close to without being arrested. If you check multimap you will noitce massive areas that are blocked from view.

Also, we in the uk can be taken and deported to the USA for no reason under the terrorism act !!
Gordon Brown just attempted to increase the terrorist act so they can hold people for alot longer that 25 days. Luckely is was challenged and stopped.
Yea I live right next to Sailsbury plain
Old 10-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #88
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

they have been sending animals to death camps aka "farms" for years and we've contributed to this slaughter...what's to be different this time.
some see humans the way humans see the vulnerable defenseless creatures.

i will always keep believing that as long as there are slaughter house, there will be human war and bloodshed.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #89
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes, and it is like this, terror rules are affecting everyone soon. but it is a bigger picture than this. and later people will see that all this is partly an illution for how to feel powerless out of proportions.
whatever is the truth in this, no one will suvive in a psyko-utopia like this. broken mind will mend and the blind will learn to see, and verything will happen again and again. my reality will never fit this picture anyway, i dont think like this and i dont live like this, so why should i struggle to block my free exit......
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #90
arcora
Banned

Have we learned nothing from the past?

Does anyone here think that there will be bloody battles by armed forces vs. civilians when people are sent to these camps?

They don't do anything without creating a situation that guarantees support from the masses. When they decide to start moving people to the camps, masses of people will be cheering them on and assisting where possible.

There won't be any armed conflict except for the occasional struggle to incarcerate an individual.

Then there is the worst case scenario. A situation so grave that people beg to be taken to a camp.

And no...a world of vegans won't end war.

Last edited by arcora; 10-22-2008 at 08:51 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #91
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe, just saw the youtube clip from 15. oct. very charming.....
Old 10-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #92
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 08:29 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #93
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I don't believe they would set up camps and take people away to be killed.
Why would they? If they wanted people dead they would use other means like viruses or poison the water supplies, it would be much easier than declaring war in the streets.
Once word got out that it was happening it would be full scale war.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #94
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I don't believe they would set up camps and take people away to be killed.
Why would they? If they wanted people dead they would use other means like viruses or poison the water supplies, it would be much easier than declaring war in the streets.
Once word got out that it was happening it would be full scale war.
So where will they keep the "Prisoners of War"? ;-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:14 PM   #95
Shellie
Banned

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if the threat of "Nibiru" is going to be what makes millions of sheep eagerly run towards their own imprisonment.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:06 AM   #96
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Have we learned nothing from the past?

Does anyone here think that there will be bloody battles by armed forces vs. civilians when people are sent to these camps?

They don't do anything without creating a situation that guarantees support from the masses. When they decide to start moving people to the camps, masses of people will be cheering them on and assisting where possible.

There won't be any armed conflict except for the occasional struggle to incarcerate an individual.

Then there is the worst case scenario. A situation so grave that people beg to be taken to a camp.

And no...a world of vegans won't end war.
Yah, we learned that dictators and genocide ultimately fail.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:18 AM   #97
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

I read about this system a year or so ago, and of course I checked my mailbox the next time I got the mail. Sure enough, there was a little yellow dot on it. I figured I'd f*ck with them good so I switched the dot with my next door neighbor's dot.

A few days later I noticed we weren't getting the daily newspaper anymore. I was out looking for it one day, when I noticed the neighbors were now getting a paper. I asked them if they had subscribed, because we hadn't been getting ours. They told me they had NEVER subscribed, so I switched the dots back again, and --lo and behold-- we started getting the paper again!

So now that I know their system I'm gonna remove the dot, and then call them when they stop delivering, so they'll hafta replace it. Then when my subscription expires, I'll have an extra yellow dot to put on my mailbox to re-subscribe for free!!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #98
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Ok here's my take on this: First, I agree with Theresa, something's changed. I feel it too. Maybe it's why my own building fear changed towards love since October 6th or so. But I feel a whole lot better...

...and I'm putting my energy into this coming change no longer being about Dastardly plans from that chap (Dick? ) from the 'Whacky Races' coming to fruition (and he could come up with a new one every week , believe you me)
but thinking it will come from another unexpected direction that is ultimately very positive. Who could ever tell the future anyway ??

So no, no deathcamps for everyone. Why ? Because everyone would include ME.

Here's why I think this and other similar stories are so evocative, so intriguing...

Because they put ME at the centre of the action (yes, I like filmscripts too... )

That is going to appeal to my ego (and fear) in a big way.

Has anyone else noticed that 'the elite', TPTB, them etc , are all groups that 'I' don't belong to? That would make my ego feel small wouldn't it? It's like not being picked for the football team.

Whereas someone putting a red sticker on MY front door and coming for ME in the middle of the night makes me special. (ok... for the wrong reasons, granted but hold steady a mo...) .

So for any of these stories, I'd say a good first check is the broader/more convoluted the scope has to be to involve me specifically in its plan , then I need to check my feelings to see if it's really just pandering to my sense of self-importance.

Know what? A fellow human showing you love or kindness makes you feel special. Loving yourself does too (no jokes please , you know what I mean!)

That's my feeling anyway. And to be honest, involves a lot less research. lol.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:47 AM   #99
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Ok here's my take on this: First, I agree with Theresa, something's changed. I feel it too. Maybe it's why my own building fear changed towards love since October 6th or so. But I feel a whole lot better...

...and I'm putting my energy into this coming change no longer being about Dastardly plans from that chap (Dick? ) from the 'Whacky Races' coming to fruition (and he could come up with a new one every week , believe you me)
but thinking it will come from another unexpected direction that is ultimately very positive. Who could ever tell the future anyway ??

So no, no deathcamps for everyone. Why ? Because everyone would include ME.

Here's why I think this and other similar stories are so evocative, so intriguing...

Because they put ME at the centre of the action (yes, I like filmscripts too... )

That is going to appeal to my ego (and fear) in a big way.

Has anyone else noticed that 'the elite', TPTB, them etc , are all groups that 'I' don't belong to? That would make my ego feel small wouldn't it? It's like not being picked for the football team.

Whereas someone putting a red sticker on MY front door and coming for ME in the middle of the night makes me special. (ok... for the wrong reasons, granted but hold steady a mo...) .

So for any of these stories, I'd say a good first check is the broader/more convoluted the scope has to be to involve me specifically in its plan , then I need to check my feelings to see if it's really just pandering to my sense of self-importance.

Know what? A fellow human showing you love or kindness makes you feel special. Loving yourself does too (no jokes please , you know what I mean!)

That's my feeling anyway. And to be honest, involves a lot less research. lol.
You are special. I never thought of it the way you have expressed. It makes total sense. But it doesnt include anything about ME!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 AM   #100
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

And the Screws Get Tighter.

Big Brother is tracking

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/10/22...sts/index.html

Would query the numbers if US Citizens supposedly constitute such a small proportion of the those considered a 'risk'

Terrorist watch lists shorter than previously reported ????????????
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote