Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:25 AM   #26
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 09/18/09 Webbot Cliff High with Veritas Show

Hi all,
Is it a common term for not paying for something call a freeloader?
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:01 AM   #27
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
I disagree with Mel's business model simply because it old world scarcity.

Info should be free like we intend all black ops info be disclosed and released and available for those seeking it.

putting it behind a barrier of debt paper is counter productive.

I have helped individuals make millions of dollars and could help Mel bank without loosing so many potential customers.

the current 1st hour free model sucks, and like i said is counter productive to the everything-open-source model that the world is moving towards. Thus the Veritas show lacks the integrity that it stands to represent. This is why it is not as successful as Mel wished it would be.

This all being said, i must say that when it WAS free i was very impressed with Mel's style and guests and was an avid fan even subscribing to the podcast. Since the business model was implemented i havent even paid attention to whose been on.

I saw the Cliff high interview on YouTube and downloaded it with a new respect for Mel thinking that Cliff insisted it be available for free.
Only thing was i downloaded only part of the interview. I am missing parts 12-15 and anything after 16. evidently my download helper didnt work for those episodes.

i was disheartened to find it pulled off Youtube when i arrived at my next hotel.

now im left on my cross country trip without those parts. sux right? yeah

find a better business model Mel.
The future is free, and there's money all around us now.
email me if you want some ideas how to get more fans, make some money, and have the show be free like it should be.

-X
Thunderbird, let me ask you and anyone else who believes my show should be for free. Do you pay $5 per month to be posting here? I presume the answer is yes. That is exactly what I charge per month.

I have a suggestion for you and anyone who may be attempting to listen and read people's hard work for free. Try to produce a show and spend countless hours with your own time when you have businesses to run and a family to tend to and then come back to me and say you would love to do it for free. You will go bankrupt and will be divorced.

I embrace anyone who loves the open source concept. However, I consider my show to be done with the utmost quality. No one is forcing you to listen. I provide the first hour (87 minutes this week) for free. If you don't feel that's enough preview, then don't listen. If you listen to other shows, you will notice they are full of commercials. I don't have one single sponsor or commercial.

Next week's show comes directly from Norway (3.5 hours) uninterrupted. Try listening to that anywhere else without spending another 2-3 hours of commercials. Do you think I work for free? I'm being honest. My time is valuable and my resources are not free.

In summary, and respectfully, if you don't want to pay $1.25 per show (or $5 per month), which gives you a forum like this and a member chat system where you can chat with my guests, SIMPLY DO NOT LISTEN.

Should a book author spend a year writing a book so that you can read it for free? Absolutely not. Have you been in business for yourself? I bet you have not. For if you did, you would understand that labor and resources cost money, and when you don't have a lifeline to continue the effort, the business dies.

So to those of you who continue criticizing my efforts, simply don't listen and listen to other radio shows that will make you endure commercials and countless interruptions. That is the only way they can survive, unless they also adopt a subscription model. I am proud of Veritas' growth because guests really talk and members are really joining. Why? Do I really have to answer? I'm sure you've figured it out by now.

Let's agree to disagree and start your own show if you wish, but I would appreciate it if you don't endorse/condone people who STEAL my intellectual property. And please, to anyone who may come and say that Project Camelot is free, think again. Bill and Kerry do an outstanding job, but they have sponsors and a subscription model that was adopted on this very forum so they can continue doing what they do best.

So before you continue criticizing, have all your facts straight. It is becoming futile to reason sometimes. That's the way it's going to be. It was either adopting a subscription model or killing the show. Period.

This last show with Clif High took a long time in production and it was a 3-hour with absolutely no help. Would you like to make a product and have everyone steal it? Because that's exactly what happened here. Learn intellectual property law before you continue perpetuating this.

Respectfully,

Mel Fabregas
Veritas

P.S. By the way, you say you have helped people make millions and you are paying $5 per month here, yet, you don't agree for me to also charge $5, you haven't helped me, but you expect everything I do to be for free? Explain the reasoning behind your logic because I absolutely do not understand it.

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 06:05 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:06 AM   #28
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well...we always have the option to listen to Bill and Kerry for free
But My guess is there are expenses to a radio show and web site...even Bill and Kerry charge for their membership to the forum...I for one like the quality of the interviews Mel does...so I don't mind paying for the membership for a quality listen
Indeed, you have the option to listen to Bill & Kerry's work for free. However, I am paying to be posting here. How much? $5.00 per month; which is exactly what I charge. Now, do you think that B&K should subsidize this too? Absolutely not.

I appreciate people like Brook who support my efforts. I don't charge for my forum. It is an added benefit.

B&K don't charge for their interviews, but charge for this forum. I have the same model but backwards. How is it different?

Best,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:10 AM   #29
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Great post Thunderbird... I agree that one can make more money being creative than being restrictive
I also believe I may have been the second one to post this on this thread and I do apologize for the copyright infringement, as id did not know. If I knew those were the rules, I would not have posted. I'm not that computer savvy to know the do's and don'ts, I just copy and paste. The extent of my computer savviness. I apologize and will be more careful.
I have not been contacted and hope not to be for my lack of knowledge
To Angel in Disguie and anyone else. Why don't you start your own project and take countless hours researching topics and guests and try to do a high quality show? It is true that it is a compliment when someone tries to steal my intellectual property. Something must of interest. However, do any of you smoke or drink a soda? How much is a soda these days? How much is a pack of cigarette these days. I don't know because I don't drink soda nor do I smoke. However, I guarantee it that you will derive more benefits by listening to my show or participating in this great community than smoking or drinking a soda.

Put things in perspective, and maybe, just maybe, you will see the big picture. When I am able to load my show with commercials, then it will be okay to air it for free. In the meantime, I ask everyone to respect my intellectual rights to do with my show what I deem to be the best.

Sincerely,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:13 AM   #30
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi all,
Is it a common term for not paying for something call a freeloader?
Cheers
SWIFT
That's exactly right SWIFT. I have a few other names for that which I will not use, in order not to cross the decorum line.

But look, go to the FREE SUBSCRIPTION link of my Web site: http://www.veritasshow.com and you will find ways to obtain a FREE SUBSCRIPTION.

I am a true believer in reciprocity. If you provide value to me, I will reciprocate. If anyone is qualified to transcribe a show, I will give you a 3-month subscription. If you have any ideas that will translate into value to Veritas, you will also be considered.

However, no one should expect value coming your way by just kicking back and listening without helping me. Bill has Kerry and Kerry has Bill, and many great volunteers (kind souls). I have absolutely no one helping me.

How would you like go to the movie theater and watch one our or more of the movie before you bought your ticket? That would be great, wouldn't it? Especially with some many disappointing movies we watch every so often. I give you an hour or more so you can decide if it's worth it or not. It is your choice to listen and move on or buy it, not to steal it. That is a very simple equation and I'm having a hard time understanding how some just don't get it.

So before you continue expecting something for free, ask yourself this question: Are you providing any value? If not, why are you expecting any value? Listening is not enough.

Thank you.

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 05:23 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:19 AM   #31
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 09/18/09 Webbot Cliff High with Veritas Show

Hi Manticore (Mel & Team),
Spot my son and stealing is stealing.
Move like a butterfly and sting like bee my friend,
Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Mel...many of these FREE things we take for granted take much more then you realize..for instance...those Music videos you all watch for free....My son does lighting for them once and a while..besides doing movies and television...well one of the pieces of equipment he has just paid off..is a Lighting board that is no bigger then the size of a normal dining table..but cost him $50,000.00...and he just got two lights each costing $15,000.00...computerized of course...and his skills to learn to operate these came for a college course that also cost him money.....three different courses to be exact.
In reality...these things take money to put together...they may be free on You Tube..however these videos require...Producers, Cameramen, Editors, Sound techs...and they choose these professions to make money to feed their families....until a new paradigm comes along and money is not required....these things require it for your viewing pleasure.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #33
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Had i know this was not released thru mel I wouldn`t have posted it I have apologized to mel . Cliff just did a show the day before with Jeff Rense i believe it is on the site somewhere don`t blame mel for protecting his work he has to eat just like you do . Bandwidth is not free and he does a quality job his shows are second to none out there and from what i have heard going to get better
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:00 AM   #34
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I understand all of this which is why I apologized for my copy and paste illiteracy. I truly do apologize Mel and am willing to donate to your radioshow for having made such a mistake. I am an avid word spreader so to speak. This show was something I wanted to spread because of it's importance and there 'copied and pasted'. I understand your hard work and appreciate it... had no idea it was copyright infringement because it was readily available. Once again I apologize and understand your position... As I;'m sure you understand mine in being unaware yet wanting to spread the news
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #35
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Had i know this was not released thru mel I wouldn`t have posted it I have apologized to mel . Cliff just did a show the day before with Jeff Rense i believe it is on the site somewhere don`t blame mel for protecting his work he has to eat just like you do . Bandwidth is not free and he does a quality job his shows are second to none out there and from what i have heard going to get better
No need to apologize Northern Boy. I know you and because it came from YouTube, I would have thought it was fair game. However, my issue is wit those who insist after I have already notified them of the copyright violation.

In all honesty, I would love to do this for free if I had all the money and time in the world. The reality is that I don't. How many of you have heard Kerry say that she may not have money to pay next month's rent? Do you think that's a great position to be in?

As Brook well stated, until the paradigm changes and money is not an issue, I have to do things this way. I have to remove myself from the business that supports my family and I, in order to do the show. I have to pay to have someone replace me and I have to pay for the products and services needed. Believe me, this is my passion and I think this is what I was intended to do and would more than love to do it for free, but I can't.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:16 AM   #36
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I understand all of this which is why I apologized for my copy and paste illiteracy. I truly do apologize Mel and am willing to donate to your radioshow for having made such a mistake. I am an avid word spreader so to speak. This show was something I wanted to spread because of it's importance and there 'copied and pasted'. I understand your hard work and appreciate it... had no idea it was copyright infringement because it was readily available. Once again I apologize and understand your position... As I;'m sure you understand mine in being unaware yet wanting to spread the news
Dear Angel in Disguise,

Apology accepted. Thank you. I'm not trying to rip anyone off; just as Bill and Kerry are not either. But we have to make ends meet. That's all. By the way, Bill and Kerry will be on my show in the next few weeks. We have already corresponded and are working on dates. I'm excited that we will be interacting with each other for the first time.

I left ATS to join this forum and I never looked back. This is a great place full of great people and this forum has been instrumental in the success of my show. I will never forget that. I don't want any negativity or animosity between us. To the contrary.

Namasté,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 09-21-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:18 AM   #37
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I fully understand your position and wonder if there is anyway we can all brainstorm to get it out to the general 'sleeping' population and make you more profitable at the same time?!?!... I would love to help your cause, any ideas???
Old 09-21-2009, 06:22 AM   #38
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I fully understand your position and wonder if there is anyway we can all brainstorm to get it out to the general 'sleeping' population and make you more profitable at the same time?!?!... I would love to help your cause, any ideas???
I have an open door policy and welcome all ideas. That is why I offer a free subscription to anyone who can help transcribe. I'm sure brainstorming would be a good start.

Best,

Mel
Old 09-21-2009, 06:26 AM   #39
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just glad to be part of show by membership...it was great hearing how you handled that interview with Sanni Ceto....WOW....not many could have handled it that well...that could have been a great disaster...but you were sooooo good...OMG... how you did that I have no idea..but great job
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #40
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm. If we went viral with your radio shows via facebook etc and asked for donations, do you think you would make more? Or are people to cheap to donate for something that awakens them to what our small society already knows which you elaborate on extensively?... I find your radio show to answer a lot of questions that saves me the time in explaining to people who don't have a clue. Nonetheless we never pay attention to those that care and look out for our best interest yet we always have respect for those we do not know who validate that which those who love us have always been saying... Does what I am saying make sense?... It does in my world and when people hear things I have been saying forever from an unknown sourse it's then and only then that they jump on the bandwagon and gain so much respect for what has been revealed.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #41
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm. If we went viral with your radio shows via facebook etc and asked for donations, do you think you would make more? Or are people to cheap to donate for something that awakens them to what our small society already knows which you elaborate on extensively?... I find your radio show to answer a lot of questions that saves me the time in explaining to people who don't have a clue. Nonetheless we never pay attention to those that care and look out for our best interest yet we always have respect for those we do not know who validate that which those who love us have always been saying... Does what I am saying make sense?... It does in my world and when people hear things I have been saying forever from an unknown sourse it's then and only then that they jump on the bandwagon and gain so much respect for what has been revealed.
Unfortunately, we tried that. I did the show completely free for six months. I asked for donations and a few kind souls came forward. However, it was not enough to keep things going. We're already on Facebook. Believe me, I've benchmarked and the current scenario seems to be working fine within the current paradigm.

Best,

Mel
Old 09-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #42
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Mel,
we have exchanged private mails on this. I wanted to say publicly I apologize for posting the videos, they are on you tube and I didnt read your previous posts, i just searched for the interview, found it, watched it, enjoyed it and posted the link. I guess its maybe naive to assume that people posting to the net checked the copyright issues. I shiver at the word lawyer though, its too much into the **** system most of the world subscribes to. I prefer to take a more karmic view of things. If I have erred in posting these videos I do apologise again, know the universe will sort me out for my crimes
I have now read this thread and I am just too weird to contribute anything sensible. I am the person who gave my farm away, gave all my stuff away, gave up a paid job, spent years years writing a book to freely give that away. I have no 'home' and few 'things'. I dont run a radio show and I have a great life. There is much to be said for freedom of movement. There is truth in the cliche that you get back what you give in life. I survived 6 months in India with $10 in my pocket. Looking back I had a great time, but was I worried at all? Of course, Im not so enlightened yet. I usually find the universe waits till the last minute to put you on your path, just to test the faith
Its equally true to say there has to be an exchange of energies. It is ok to charge money. Its ok not to, it will come anyway (maybe not in the form of money and maybe not from the person you are dealing with, but you will get it back, whatever is it you put out. Although this is never in your mind when you are dealing with the world)
I have been outside of all media for 6 of the last 7 years, and I will be outside of the system and all media and internet again soon, so I wont subscribe to any more things on the net. I did subscribe to PC because I learned many things of benefit to me and it was a way of saying thank you. I will stop coming in here so often as it is becoming repetitive and the negative subject matter is too draining for me. Back to my hole in a few weeks.
We dream our our future into the present.

Nice interview with cliff, the best I have heard yet. Keep up the good work.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #43
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Mel,

i want to be clear here. I am challenging your model, NOT you or your value system or your hard work.

I WANT you to be making tons of money from the work you LOVE doing. thats what i do. granted i dont make TONS of money yet, but i support a family of four, homeschool my kids, and my wife doesn't work at a job trading hours for dollars.

I LOVE your interview style and scope.

I DONT pay to be here. I came here Helping Bill and Kerry and i am a whistleblower but have not yet shared my story to anyone here. I had just finished a great year of consulting and offered my services to BIll and Kerry for pretty much nothing. They didnt like my model as it involved selling products through joint ventures. they are strictly NO SELL ANYTHING. so i said ok. but i helped them start the newsletter (which could be a HUGE profit center if they cared to do so).

I Believe (i want it to be so) that your show should be for free. It will get you more money and fans. i want people to have access to this vital info. I would be happy to share some model ideas with you about how to make that happen AND take care of your family.

I Like the cut of your jib AND i believe you are business minded and see the bottom line. so shall we see if we can find a solution that meets all your needs and provides the basic service for free?

PM if you like and we can exchange skype info and i would be happy to meet with you for free and discover some revenue streams that are right around you.

AGAIN, i really respect you, your vision, and your work. I think it is vital, and more people should be doing it. Balls to the wall you deserve respect for gettin off your a$$ and contributing to the awakening. That in and of itself earns you top accolades in my book. AND I respect your needs and agree that you should be able to make enough money to meet your needs.

I do what i want and am beholden to no one save the creator. I take clients only when im inspired to and live the life of my dreams. I AM working on a special project right now for myself that everyone will see next year. and most all of my clients I never charge for, but rather partner with so that if profits are made, i get paid. this makes it free essentially.

since i have spent years slaving away as it were in the corporate sector, and waiting tables, and fire-fighting/emt, and lifeguarding i REALLY enjoy the lifestyle i have now and have been able to BE MYSELF, which is vitally important for me.

I speak my mind, talk dirty sometimes, and generally have no class (though i turn it on when i deem it really necessary). I apologize for my rudeness and rough around the edgeness. i hope you can attribute it to my character rather than my soul and see the value i possess.

namaste homey.
-Xavier Hawk

P.S. check out my music if you'd like at xavierhawk.net
im workin on giving it out for free for download.
AGAIN- you rock. keep up the momentum. do your thing. If you want to explore some cool sht give me a shout.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #44
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. i just thought about this.... LOL

i guess i AM a freeloader!

I generally dont go to concerts, festivals, or conventions unless i am getting paid or invited as VIP.

ironically i never download pirated music, ALTA reports, or movies.
i actually DO pay for all of that. lol.

but yeah for the most part if im gonna give a place my energy i get paid i dont pay.

nature of my medicine.
-X
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #45
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
Mel,
we have exchanged private mails on this. I wanted to say publicly I apologize for posting the videos, they are on you tube and I didnt read your previous posts, i just searched for the interview, found it, watched it, enjoyed it and posted the link. I guess its maybe naive to assume that people posting to the net checked the copyright issues. I shiver at the word lawyer though, its too much into the **** system most of the world subscribes to. I prefer to take a more karmic view of things. If I have erred in posting these videos I do apologise again, know the universe will sort me out for my crimes
I have now read this thread and I am just too weird to contribute anything sensible. I am the person who gave my farm away, gave all my stuff away, gave up a paid job, spent years years writing a book to freely give that away. I have no 'home' and few 'things'. I dont run a radio show and I have a great life. There is much to be said for freedom of movement. There is truth in the cliche that you get back what you give in life. I survived 6 months in India with $10 in my pocket. Looking back I had a great time, but was I worried at all? Of course, Im not so enlightened yet. I usually find the universe waits till the last minute to put you on your path, just to test the faith
Its equally true to say there has to be an exchange of energies. It is ok to charge money. Its ok not to, it will come anyway (maybe not in the form of money and maybe not from the person you are dealing with, but you will get it back, whatever is it you put out. Although this is never in your mind when you are dealing with the world)
I have been outside of all media for 6 of the last 7 years, and I will be outside of the system and all media and internet again soon, so I wont subscribe to any more things on the net. I did subscribe to PC because I learned many things of benefit to me and it was a way of saying thank you. I will stop coming in here so often as it is becoming repetitive and the negative subject matter is too draining for me. Back to my hole in a few weeks.
We dream our our future into the present.

Nice interview with cliff, the best I have heard yet. Keep up the good work.
Vidya. Nice post. I too get a bit weirded when I watch the 3D world try to cling to it's modus operandi.

As the next few years unfold, I'm certain there will be more and more situations where those who have abandoned the old ways of greed and manipulation, will find themselves in conflict with those yet to do so.

Not saying that's the exact situation here, but I'm seeing more and more of it, and when I ask around, people who are moving up the ladder mention feeling the tension which is building from the results of the separation of viewpoints. Leaving 3D is probably a bit like a rubber band in a certain way. the more you move away, the more it stretches and builds energy potential meant to snap you back into "reality". But if you just take one more step when the tension is greatest, the rubber band snaps and you're free.

If you then come back at a later time, it just feels weird to interact with the old world and it's ways. Kind of like trying to put a straight jacket back on. When you didn't know there was the condition of "no straight jacket", it didn't seem so bad, but once you've freed yourself to any significant degree, you just can't go back to being comfortable in it.

With regard to this specific incident of Mel interviewing Clif, and the results being made freely available even though Mel's intention is to restrict access to those who pay for it, I'll offer my opinions for perspectives sake.

Nobody is wrong. There are just different perspectives. Mel does a good interview. He speaks clearly and deliberately, he thinks through his questions and researches what would be good questions, and even I believe, likely answers from the guest so he can prepare follow up questions. His audio is of good quality. He maintains a good flow, without interruptions. His site is attractive and obviously has taken lots of work to create, with functional add ons, like the flash player, etc. Mel is correct in claiming his copyright, if he chooses to do so. I'm not sure whether he requires guests to relinquish THEIR rights to repost interviews of theirs with Mel elsewhere.

The other perspective, which will always be at odds with the Old paradigm think of "what's mine is mine", and I'll need due consideration if you would like to share what's mine. Knowledge can never be otherwise than free for all. A specific recording of an example of that knowledge can be owned, but not the knowledge contained. You can own an mp3, or pdf, but not the knowledge contained. People who object to restrictions of the sort Mel imposes, probably object to the restriction of knowledge, and could care less really about the ownership of a recording. There is no question of Clif High's knowledge and it's value. But once the knowledge escapes the attempt to control it's egress, It's like the proverbial cat out of the bag.

Mel has the right to do what he does, and to charge money for his hard work, and excellent product. There is still enough old paradigm viability left for it even to continue to be a going concern for a while. And Mel is correct in saying that anyone who doesn't want to pay for his work, can forego listening to it.

Personally, I find the business model repugnant. I see the providing of a teaser, and then ending the free portion with a self stated "cliff hanger" to be manipulative. That model will change or die. It can't be otherwise. But each has their own choice. Mel has the choice to use this model, and retain any rights to his product, and those who object have the right to step around it and continue on their way.

I find the offer to others to do their own shows kind of specious. Not the least of which reason is that whistleblowing of the "I've got a secret" type is dead on arrival now, and actually serves the PTB more than those who are attracted like they would be a car accident. Alex Collier's talk in LA this weekend gives a good summary of why that is.

I don't lump Clif High into that category, because he is painting a picture of the new world these days, and simply uses his predictive linguistics work to identify the land mines and cow patties along the way to the new world. And to borrow one from Kerry, "I must say" that Mel's interview with Clif was very well put together and extremely informative. Well done Mel.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #46
franciejones
Banned

Lawyers are expensive I imagine

Last edited by franciejones; 09-21-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: spelling
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #47
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Just curious, did Clif get paid for the interview? Does Mel own his side of the interview (ie the questions) and Clif's answers as well? Are both inputs Mel's intellectual property? If Clif does not get paid for the interview I guess it could be seen as being an advertisement for his work....yet Clif's work made me listen to Mel,( whom I had not done until now) and Mel would not have a show without Clif either.
I'm not drawing any conclusions from the above , just looking at the"I'll scartch your back..." loop but it does indeed make me more interested in what Thunderbird has to offer. I am intrigued, it's good to hear you having a life of abundance on your own terms. It certainly affords one more generosity.

I think redice creations does a good job, they have long and in depth public access interviews and if you are a member you get more info but not of the cliffhanger type, it's just more in depth. Henrik's interview style is also very informed and unintrusive.I think he has influenced a few current interviewers.
Also Conscious Media Network seems to be fine with their system, those that want to/can afford to pay for the site and yet it is open to anyone. It seems to have found a balance that way.

It just seems kind of untrusting and a scarcity based mental construct to have to start talking lawyers .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #48
franciejones
Banned

Oops. double post
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #49
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Even in a free world (ie new paradigm) there is an exchange of "something"
We enjoy the benefits of Mel's hard work, quality of production etc., the monies he has to spend to make it happen. So how then can we exchange with him in return for him offering us the interviews.

Most of us are still trapped in 3D whether we like it or not. That means "money" is the method of exchange. In my opinion, until something changes with the networks, I can't see another way atm to do business. Believe me I'm just as eager as the rest of you to get off the money grind, but I also know that we are not all progressing at the same speed.

Perhaps a little patience & love is needed to support each other while a complete transition takes place.

Just my opinion
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #50
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Mel: Recently I have been feeling jaded from the "whistleblowers" so called testimonies, mixed with disinfo. Its the same old....blah....blah. If it leaves the listener confused and uncertain as to whats the truth, then whats the point in listening to them anymore.

So, I think most of us know enough now to move forward & lets start turning the tide to a more positive approach.

So Mel.....I am asking you to consider interviewing some people who have already started the new paradigm......whether it be new communities, new sources of energy....whatever it is. I just know there are many unsung heroes (groundcrew) out there who need a opportunity to share their work with the world & to give hope to all. So, imo. now is the time to start a new journey.

What do you think Mel.

Thank you for your hard work.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 09-21-2009 at 03:07 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote