Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bye Bye Georgie Boy

We're gonna miss your intellectual speeches

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQ098sOpJ8
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bye Bye Georgie Boy

....hope he will go quit and easy

...........still 12 weeks for him to mess
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Bye Bye Georgie Boy

It amazes me that that idiot got the job in the first place
Good riddance monkey boy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Godbye to the vatican executor of the last crusade.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

a

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I think I might miss some of his more educated comments

Such as....

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully" (Sept 29th 2000)

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family" (Jan 27th 2000)

"They misunderestimated me" (Nov 6th 2000)

"One of the great things about books is that sometimes, there are some fantastic pictures" (3rd Jan 2000)

"Those who enter the country illegally, violate the law" (28th Nov 2005)

I could go on .....

Still, suffice to say that there were some humerous moments
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #7
GoingToFast
Banned

I almost feel sorry for the poor schmuck, almost, but not really.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #8
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bye Bye Georgie Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
I am very surprised at the enlightened thought that comes from my fellow members.
How can we expect to change anything when we think this way?
The picture is funny, but we all need to remember our 'leaders' ARE US and we have been complicit in allowing them to lead.

I do not condone Bush Inc one bit and I am glad to see him go, but to hate them is to hate yourselves, no matter how much it irks we are ALL ONE.

They, the PTB and The Illuminati are simply playing out all that is dark in the human spirit on a World Stage for us all to see, it is their 'job' to show us our 'shadow self' so that with a lot of cosmic luck...WE might just WAKE UP!

So send him some love and send him on his way and let's hope and pray for a better and brighter future than the mess he has left behind.

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #9
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RwoFcLgxA0

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

My favourite is:
Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #11
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
I am very surprised at the enlightened thought that comes from my fellow members.
How can we expect to change anything when we think this way?
Didn't mean to offend anyone...given the state of depressing and fear energy generated I thought we could all do with a laugh. I was taught at a young age never to take life to seriously..remember to have a laugh now and then. Peaceful Warrior you are spot on we are infinite consciousness so that makes Bush and others a reflection of ourselves,in saying that I always laugh at myself

Peace out
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

To celebrate the departure of George Bush and the ushering in of a new age of American politics, here's a list of his best quotes whilst in office. Let's hope that his retirement will be spent eating lots of pretzels and playing guns with Dick Cheney...

20. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law." - Nov. 28, 2005

19. "We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." - Sept. 6, 2000

18. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." - Dec. 19, 2000

17. "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." - Aug. 30, 2000

16. "I think we agree, the past is over." - May 10, 2000

15. "I understand small business growth. I was one." - Feb. 19, 2000

14. "This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." - April 23, 2002

13. "I want everybody to hear loud and clear that I'm going to be the president of everybody." - Jan. 18, 2001

12. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - Jan. 3, 2000

11. "I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." - Oct. 5, 2002

10. "I just want you to know that when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." - June 18, 2002

9. "I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." - May 25, 2004

8. "I firmly believe the death tax is good for people from all walks of life all throughout our society." - Aug. 13, 2002

7. "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." - Sept. 17, 2002

6. "The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were the president of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off." - Oct. 8, 2004

5. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - Sept. 29, 2000

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - Aug. 5, 2004

3. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" - Jan. 11, 2000

2. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." - Jan. 27, 2000

1. "They misunderestimated me." - Nov. 6, 2000
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #13
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Bye Bye Georgie Boy

HA! that just put a big smile on my face , thankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post

We're gonna miss your intellectual speeches

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQ098sOpJ8
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #14
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

My meditation group spent time today giving gratitude to the outgoing administration. You see, for those who do not have the ability to look at souls, I will tell you that Obama is an enlightened soul. He's not the first enlightened president. Jimmy Carter also falls into that category. Even Bush reached first initiation when he dealt with his cocaine issue.

Anyways, in order for an enlightened leader to emerge, density has to exist. The Bush administration has created that density and played their role in the shift. I know some of you MUST have felt a huge shift last Tuesday. It was an ascension turning point for the whole world. No, that does not mean that things will be hunky dory from now on. It also does not mean that Obama will not make mistakes.

I see a lot of hating going on regarding Obama. Lots of fear. I personally don't care who he is as a person. I've looked at his soul and he's the right man for the job at this time. McCain also has a great soul light, but he is a Piscean. He would have led us as if we were in the last century. He would have made a great 20th century president. Obama is an Aquarian leader and that is what we need right now.

The group I am with has not been focused on getting Obama into office. We don't have an attachment to the person. We have been steadily directing energy to bring forth an enlightened leader, whoever it is. We are now trying to get other enlighened leaders, including local leaders, to step forward now.

As far as all the anti-Obama propaganda and conspiracies, please remember that you create your reality with your thoughts. You hold the keys to love and fear. Your choice not only matters, it is everything.

Love.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:05 AM   #15
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

The PTB (i.e. who orchestrated the 9/11 false flag op) is still around.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #16
Whitewolf

Probably not a good idea to jinx the world at this time, as the W administration still has 2 months left in office. 2 months is a VERY long time when you consider what can happen in such a duration. If a national emergency were to happen (false flag or otherwise), let's say on January 15th, well...the inauguration could theoretically be called off indefinitely. As the tired and silly expression goes, let's not count our chickens until the eggs hatch.

Cheney is not gone yet...
Old 11-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #17
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

ZOMG!!!11

Dont u guyz know NOBAMA eats babies!!!1

U R GOING 2 WISH 4 BUSH after ur kids R belong to these LUNATICS !!! READY for HUMAN SACRIFICE!! LOLZBBQ!!!11111111

Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote