Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #401
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack MF Union View Post
Blazin' a fat one up as we speak!
Hey guys, just a quick message to say to keep the threads topical please.
We do not condone the usage of drugs on this forum as it is not what Project Camelot or Avalon are about. There are some other great forums out there for that stuff...
Hope you understand and no offense intended

peace
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #402
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Red face Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
why just 14 oct 2008 ...
they appear on everyday of every year ???

just GO OUT and, look for them

they are already there
Just re-posting the obvious which has become filed away in all the verbage.

WAS THIS An "October 14," painted around 1448?

Meister E. S. (ca. 1420 - 1468)

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 10-09-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #403
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I can hear it now on October 14......The spaceship appears to only those who are ready to hear it's message......probably just a few kooks. The rest of humanity is not ready. I am sorry but I just cannot believe an unemployed ex-actress turned visionary that peddles new age goodies on her website.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #404
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

You will have to go ahead and debunk all the others then.

I think that painting looks a bit like a woman praying into the heavens, which may have opened up. there are many more UFO ancient paintings though
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #405
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Ya know what's weird about this whole thing with the 10-14-08 blogspot. It was mentioned that the ships that are to appear at some point.... whether it be on this date or not... were said to be of Sirian origin.

The ship or ships are supposed to be grandeur. Well...this is an excerpt from the channeling .....

We are here now to let you know of the impending journey unto your shores of light. We are the Galactic Council of One in Sirian form. Our mission is to help you see through the fog of your current times on earth. We are coming to announce the end of the last vestiges of dark energy domination. We come in peace and love to show you that your freedom has been won to a great degree. You are ready now, dear ones, to know yourselves fully as beings of light.

You are taking your places now as cosmic beings of light consciously. You are awakening to the call of your inner light to rise in frequency to meet the companions of your Milky Way galaxy. We are coming to give you a preview of the days when you act as cosmic citizens upon your planet. We are your closest companions and thus can vibrate at a frequency that is commonly shared between us. Though locked in your cellular memory banks for eons of time, nevertheless no truer before than today; we share a longstanding bond of birth and frequency matching ability. We are literally weaved into the very thread of your being.
We are coming in light ships that look like diamonds. This alone will dazzle you and hold you in speculative captivity long enough for you to lose control of your rational linear thinking. It is at this moment that you will begin to feel with your mind the immense power of the dazzling diamond ship; it’s ability to transmit loving light unto each of you. In this, you receive the rapture that the brethren Jesus and so many others speak of and represent, today and yesterday. And this will usher in the final end of domination on your planet. We are coming with glad tidings and powerful undeniable comforting energy for each of you. Don’t you welcome this in your current turbulent times of falling systems?

We come to anchor you, to take your hand and say, let it go. It’s okay. A new brighter, richer day dawns for you and your children. Go now, those of you that can. Go right now and look into the face of a child. You owe that child a life of love and freedom beyond your current experience. That child knows this and pleads through love for you and this world to give him or her that chance. The child girl pleads unto you to open the way for her rise as a fully empowered being of light in dynamic expression of oneness. The young boy asks that you stand now, in the field of choice, on the side of Oneness, of love without reason, of peace without cause, of freedom, compassion, integrity and responsibility. The children are ready, born ready to construct new systems through full creative expressions centered on the good of all. They are ready to lead. Your choice in focus lays the groundwork for the coming creations. Will you stand in their way?

We, Sirians are coming; there is no doubt about this. The ethers have opened and we are already stationed just above your conscious receptors. All energies have been placed at their proper junctures for our visibility. Some of you, Lightworkers, indeed have perceived us already. We hope you take delight in our shimmering display for this is how we see you. We see you in your diamond light bodies, many shinning brighter than ever on earth. Others are increasing their light magnification by day, some still dim, few dark.

............ etc....etc.........

LOL That sounded so phony and fake I laughed the whole way through, you can tell that this was made up because of all the cheap space talk like "eons" and "rational linear thinking" and of coarse the ET's would talk about our "current failing systems" gee, just the whole way this is worded sounds like a small story out of a book. Take me to your leader talk if you will, "will usher in the final end of domination on your planet" LOL ok sure whatever you say ET, it's funny how the ET's being as smart as they are refer to where we live as "earth" AND "planet". FAIL

Last edited by Euphor|a; 10-09-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #406
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

I hate to be blunt, but for want of a better phrase Blossomgodchild is "Full of ****. She is just an attention seeking little girl with an ego to boost. Nothing will happen on the 14th.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #407
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Event_Horizon View Post
I hate to be blunt, but for want of a better phrase Blossomgodchild is "Full of ****. She is just an attention seeking little girl with an ego to boost. Nothing will happen on the 14th.
Well I'm wasting my time here then. With all this foresight on what's "not" going to happen I might as well get real negative and go get a job with the Government.

I've never read so much "stuff" from so many self opinionated experts that denies just about everything except their bloated egos. So what if nothing happens...will it make a difference to what your going to have for breakfast?...and we are supposes to be the awakened ones.

Now what's going to happen if they do come? Do we set up a section for all those apologies.

I usually write this to get it off my chest and then delete it but heh this time I don't care if I upset anyone.

Kosams
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #408
MusicLover

I totally agree with Event Horizon.This is total bs.I can just imagine the stories they will come up with when nothing happens.These galactic federation of light people remind me of all those cult members that drank the special kool-aid.When will people save themselves and quit looking for others to do it for them.I don't need the government interfering with my life and I certainly don't need an alien to interfere with my life as well.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #409
Jack MF Union
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
I totally agree with Event Horizon.This is total bs.I can just imagine the stories they will come up with when nothing happens.These galactic federation of light people remind me of all those cult members that drank the special kool-aid.When will people save themselves and quit looking for others to do it for them.I don't need the government interfering with my life and I certainly don't need an alien to interfere with my life as well.
But the government IS and HAS been interfering with your life. And they haven't exactly been doing it for the greater good. No one here is gonna be drinkin any kool aid, (the fluoride in the water is a quicker death!). Doubts cross my mind all the time regarding this Oct 14th event, but I'm willing to have an open mind for the next week or so.

There really needs to be a forum for all you neg heads to hang out, you can trade Oct 14 jokes and discuss how weak minded we are.

Galactic Christmas is coming, feel the butterflies!

Love, Light, Laughter and Longsight, Manchester!
Jack MF Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #410
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Listen very carefully......

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10...th-update.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #411
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

It's all hooey and deep down everyone knows it.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #412
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who has watched her Youtube videos can tell she is a fraud. She spends most of her time moaning about people who don't listen to her brand of BS and she deletes posts that she doesn't like on the comments. And her band of male followers is frankly pathetic "Don't diss her" Why "because she is cute" the Plelidans, if you believe speak via some serious bright and in the know people ie George Green (Legend). Why would they with all their intelligence "channel" via a vain and ingnorant OBAMA supporting clown like her??? Oh thats right, they don't.

She wouldnt stand up to ten seconds of a proper interview like the ones on Project Cam.

Peace!
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #413
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Event_Horizon View Post
Anyone who has watched her Youtube videos can tell she is a fraud. She spends most of her time moaning about people who don't listen to her brand of BS and she deletes posts that she doesn't like on the comments. And her band of male followers is frankly pathetic "Don't diss her" Why "because she is cute" the Plelidans, if you believe speak via some serious bright and in the know people ie George Green (Legend). Why would they with all their intelligence "channel" via a vain and ingnorant OBAMA supporting clown like her??? Oh thats right, they don't.

She wouldnt stand up to ten seconds of a proper interview like the ones on Project Cam.

Peace!

wow. took the words from my mouth. well said.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #414
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Smile Re: 14th October 2008

The thing that makes me laugh is these aliens always seem to use youtube to get their message across

Why don't they use BBC?? We mite believe them then.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #415
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I've met bunches of people who claim to be channeling this or that or in contact with ancient Indian medicine men living on a mountain or in contact with Venutians or lemurians living in Mt. Lasen or whatever. Many of the people have "something" going on, there's "something" different about them. But what that is or why they make this claim or that prediction who knows. They get something out of doing so even if it's to just feel special. Ya never know until after a prediction has passed if they're tuned into something at that time or not. I do think it's great that the like the rock band Alabama though! :->
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:02 AM   #416
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The thing that makes me laugh is these aliens always seem to use youtube to get their message across

Why don't they use BBC?? We mite believe them then.
ok you send your 100,000$ paycheck to them and that way they will not use FREE youtube anymore...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #417
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post

WHAT THE MEDIA WON'T TELL YOU: JIM JONES WAS A CIA OPERATIVE CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS

On November 18 1978, 913 people died in Jonestown, a small compound carved out of the jungles of Guyana, a small country on the northeast coast of South America. The media at the time reported that it was a fanatical group of followers of the Rev. Jim Jones, lead to the jungles of South America to get away from the oppression of life here in America. They also reported that his followers willingly followed their leader into the great beyond by sipping on some cyanide cocktails, laced with purple Kool-Aid. In fact, the notion of a mass suicide at Jonestown has been repeated so many times that it is accepted as fact, and the association is so strong that when most people hear "Jonestown," the first thing which pops in their head is "Kool-Aid."

This association is false.

The source of the "Kool-Aid Suicide" stories was the U.S. State Department, which presented the story immediately after the "suicides" were reported as though it was the only obvious truth. A U.S. Army spokesman pronounced with complete authority, "No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here." The bodies were then allowed to rot in the jungle. Despite the lack of need for autopsies, Dr. C. Leslie Mootoo, the top Guyanese pathologist, was at Jonestown hours after the deaths, and, refusing the assistance of U.S. pathologists, accompanied the teams that examined the bodies. His conclusions? Dr. Mootoo found fresh needle marks at the back of the left shoulder blades on 80 to 90 percent of the victims. Others had been shot or strangled. A surviving witness stated that those who resisted were forced by armed guards to comply. Dr. Mootoo's opinion, and that of the Guyanese grand jury investigating Jonestown, was that all but three (only two of which were suicides) were murdered by "persons unknown."

But ultimately, the blame falls at the feet of the people, their brains dulled by sitcoms and soap operas, their reality gradually drawn within the boundaries of the cathode ray tube. By the time the Guyana massacre rolled around, the masses were too ignorant and apathetic to know or care about the truth. Instead, they swallowed the official version and waited obediently for the next big lie.

What's worse, the truth itself has become untenable. Instead of outrage and calls for justice, attacks are most often leveled at those who openly question the official account of the Jonestown massacre. Witness the treatment of Gary Webb (of CIA/contra/crack fame) by his editors and fellow journalists. Or try bringing up Jonestown in polite company and see the kind of response you get.

Could the Holocaust happen again? It already has, and will continue to happen. One wonders if it ever really ended.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #418
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

They could take over every tv on earth if they wanted and say "were coming". Telling just 1 person out of 6 billion is a strange move. Anywho, lets just see what happens shall we. Any one who wants to satisfy their ego can come back here when it doesnt happen and scoff till your hearts content.

I would love for it to happen. We could use it right about now with all the other stuff going down. I think we should all ask for it anyway, just in case they REALLY are listening. It would sure make the economic rollarcoaser we're on a little more positive if I knew they were real. It wouldnt feel so bad then.

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 10-11-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #419
Waterhawk
Avalon Senior Member

We started a meditation group and it seems that a few members we're focused on Oct. 14, 2008. My dowsing has stated that "yes" something may take place.

The kicker is that the buzz over the internet about Oct. 14, 2008 has brought in much needed awareness. This energy of awareness that new people everyday are connceting to, so it is very good.

The higher beings (aliens or space brothers & sisters) need as much of everyones awareness of them as possible. Does not matter if you don't believe in any of this, so long as you are "aware". PLEASE do not try to make ANYONE believe in the Oct 14, 2008 date or UFO's. It is all about "FREE WILL".

But don't be afraid to mention Oct. 14, 2008 to ANYONE (unless ANY harm would come from such attention) because the more who know the more "awareness energy" you are helping to add to the collective, which higher being do sense.

Kevin aka Waterhawk
Waterhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:20 AM   #420
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with Kosams...Now that doesn't mean the i "believe" Blossoms message...but i do believe ANYTHING is possible...but, WOW on the negativity
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:24 AM   #421
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Message from the future! Well accross the international date line. A post from Blossom Oct. 11.
Quote:
14. (Oct 11th) Well, it’s almost time my friends and the world waits it seems, for this next communication with you. It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?

You would be surprised!

No doubt!

Indeed we are in position and generally taking care of rescourses. May we say that in preparation we have underestimated the LOVE and anticipation that is being sent to us. Your word is ‘phenominal’ is it not? We choose to say that we shall become a phenominal phenonima! It has indeed been a long period of waiting for us also … eons of your time. Yet we are aware of the controversy that is taking place and of the complete sham that is overshadowing your beloved planet. Be of great aprehension regarding what the media shall be asked to disclose in the beginning days. We are secure in the knowledge that there are those in place on your earth that are ready to begin their dreams. They shall know exactly what to do . They have been awaitng their entire lives to be of service in this way. We wish all souls to understand this. We have not suddennly just decided to drop in for a cup of tea unannounced. This is why we asked you Blossom, to release our message to the world as you did. It was of upmost importance that your planet was aware in advance of our coming. Otherwise, the shock may have been too great. Also it has allowed souls to prepare for this historic encounter.

Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.

The Golden Race.

This coming into your skies is the beginning of The New Dawn … in to The New World that has been prophesied in your past days.
Allow your hearts and minds … allow your very being to ascend into a vibration that resonates with the TRUTH of your soul.

WE BRING WITH US A NEW WAY. A NEW UNDERSTANDING.

Until you experience it for yourselves you will not be able to accept that of which we speak. Yet we say to you, when you accept it, you shall never again feel the darker times that have swamped the very air in which you have had to breathe. There shall be freshness within all things. Your days will ‘feel’ different. Your purpose shall be introduced to the self and each shall desire to go about their future days in a very different way from the way you are displaying now.

This is why we say to you ‘BE OF JOY! The minute your eyes look upon the wonderous sight that we offer, the soul shall remember who it is. How can it be anything other than immense joy? Share your knowledge with those in despair. They simply are in a place of deep sleep. Help them to awake with tender words and actions, for indeed they shall be in great need.

I think everyone is expecting the biggest part of the jigsaw … (i.e., rainbows, diamonds etc) after all, aren’t there only two pieces left? Today and tomorrow’s communication...?

In Truth the puzzle is almost complete. It leaves only the one space for it to show the fullness of itself … and we shall fill that space when we appear in your skies on the 14th day of the 10th month in the year 2008. Whereby we shall prove once and for all that we come in PEACE and LOVE.

And there shall be no one more relieved than I and that’s a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest soul …

Oh oh! I can feel the tears coming straight away … yes? I can sort of feel what you are about to say and feel a bit reluctant from the ‘ego’ point of view, and yet … how can I refuse you at this juncture ?

On behalf of The Federation Of Light we thank you for your part in this procedure. We smile with your humour for we know we could not have done it without you.

Or I, without you … clearly! You KNOW you are most welcome on one level, but I am sure you know it’s been a ride that I wouldn’t necessarily put my hand up for again!! I look out the window and the world keeps turning. How will it be when I look out this same window next week?

It will be that you see a beauty that you have not seen before as you look through the eyes of one who has experienced and been an integral part of the way forward into the LIGHT OF LOVE … as those from planet earth join us … The Federation Of Light … on our journey home.

Nicely said my friends. We welcome you with open arms. Many, many of us. I think I speak for perhaps millions when I say THANKYOU for the LOVE you have shown us, and …
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:29 AM   #422
Tuza

Well, I am more than ready for this. I hope I see and hubby is home, so I can say there and poke out my tongue to the biggest sceptic on the planet who does not believe in life after death, that there is just nothing at all.

Oh please, I hope I am one that is given some memory of something I have to do, unless I am doing it now.

Blossom, I feel for ya lady, a big ask for one person.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:57 AM   #423
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
ok you send your 100,000$ paycheck to them and that way they will not use FREE youtube anymore...
Maybe they could sell that spare interglactic thruster they dont use on e.bay to raise some cash
I really do hope they come but I wont be betting on it.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #424
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

It's the next day our stock markets are scheduled to be open, maybe they are going to show up and jump into the market before it spikes up to 20,000...

Hey, do they use money?

Will they be bummed if our banks are closed so they can't buy souvenirs for their kids? I wonder if they are going to go off like Chevy did in Wally World after traveling this far?

Uh oh, does their Galactic Platinum card have the Star system emblem?

Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:11 AM   #425
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Oh please, I hope I am one that is given some memory of something I have to do, unless I am doing it now.
ahhhh, you don't remember?

We're all in a spaceship crossing the Galaxy, we're in sleep chambers and have been playing a game called Sim World 56,000, each of us play a character in the game, if you die, you are automatically brought back into the game as a new player. You retain some memories when you restart to get you rolling quicker in the new character.

Many of us are starting to wake up to get ready for the landing...

A new planet for us to create into Nirvana, we've all learned our mistakes in the simulator so hopefully, we won't make the same ones in the new world...

Good morning

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-11-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote