Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #151
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking Codes

We've all been conditioned to view the darkness as light and the light as darkness.AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-21-2009 at 11:38 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:48 AM   #152
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
I would like to contribute and will in time, but for now I 700k.lol. 777s last post on syphoning says alot.Sure glad your here Judy.Wish i could help.

peace,love squared to the power of infinity......kent

ps Is george fingering us?
pss love your poetry

Thank you for the compliment on the poetry, fossileyed. I got out my magnifying glass, and it does kind of look as if George Washington is giving the finger. I am sure it is just the way the photo makes it look, lol. In Roman days it's use was a little different but still XXXrated.

I lurked in the background for a few months before I posted anything , so I understand. I do find it is really assisting me to think, question and feel more as an active participate, however. Please jump in anytime!!!

Last edited by judykott; 02-22-2009 at 07:08 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #153
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Baphomet is the initiation in to wisdom ,also know as the Goddess Sophia the sacred feminine.Sophia is the gnostic Goddess associated with the esoteric wisdom of Solomon's temple.

I have listed below a better xplanation of this arcane wisdom. This is the code in hebrew gematria.

Sh V P Y A = Sophia
300 6 80 10 1 397

B P V M Th = Baphomet
2 80 6 40 400 528

The Temple of Solomon has been called the Temple of Peace Among Men
In Latin this reads Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas, meaning (The God of) the Temple of Peace Among All Men
Tem Oph Ab, which is Ba pho met spelled backwards
440 = Tem (This is the Temple part)
The rest is Bapho
440 is therefore the temple of Ba-pho.
440 hertz is the resonance frequency of the coffer (temple) in the Giza pyramid.
And 440 hertz has now become the standard for music.
11 11 11 11. Also the devil tarot card is symbolic of ones own inner demons ,that has to be faced and overcome on the journey.He is the achetype of the pleasures of this world.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-22-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 AM   #154
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

K (NOW) - LDG IS POWER

What is it that the illuminati know that we do not, as least as such pertains to the Occult and Occult symbols? Why would a group of seemingly rational grown men get dressed up in costumes and light a fire to an Owl?

What is the intent of this ritual?

From where does the Owl have value and is the Owl being used for a dark purpose, or is this ritual part of an esoteric secret only known by the initiates.

The purpose of this thread is to assist those who seek to regain control of the symbols from the face of irrational fear ,even as Occult formulas are kept hidden, but are yet available for those who dare to look beyond the veil of duality ,and take back the ancient secrets as a thief in the night .

The Owl as an Occult Symbol

So within the Illuminati System is a knowledge of the relationship between the OWL who is close to "him" who is "the Ideal One" and from which comes all knowledge, and a seemingly "satanic" ritual

that revolves around the Ideal One as fire in close communion to the OWL as "the Goddess".

"The whole world has been dumb down to the point of being a helpless sacrifice in which the soul is bound as a victim self offered to unseen forces. The liberating Word must be found,(pi)(Simple Simon) and man must be turned into a conscious and voluntary offering in which the soul is no longer the victim, but the master of the sacrifice. By right sacrifice and by the all-creative and all-expressive Word that shall arise out of the depths of soul as a song of the heart, we can achieve all things.

The OWL is the sacred feminine Goddess Isis,

When the Earth covers the moon , creating the phases of the moon, then the moon is partially occulted.

For instance, when we refer to the OWL "we" know we are referring to the "TWO", and hence the letter B. Nature, being cyclical, will repeat patterns over and over within a range of a pendulum that swings from side to side, waxing and waning with some unseen force from time to time seeming to make the pendulum swing more to the right or the left, but always within a range or value that is measurable.

So we take the Letter B, and, seeing how it denotes "the Goddess", or the Feminine, we can note that the belly of the woman grows and contracts as it is latent with life,(b) gives birth, and repeats the process again. Thus to "become" or "to be" is a philosophic linked to the Letter R, in that to get to BE you must pass through B and manifest through R. Thus, the verb "to be" is linked to BRed, BReed, BRing, BRought, BRth, and so forth.

Thus we can equate in the "B" as a growth. When we reverse the B, we create the word EBB, as in the "ebb and flow of the tide".
The Owl as a Symbol of the Goddess

The Owl as an archetype exists throughout many cultures, but the owl has direct links back to the worship of Ishtar, or the Queen of Heaven. In this case, the Owl is being linked to Ishtar, who is then linked to Isis who is then linked to the Goddess of divine speech and wisdom.

ISIS = 9+19+9+19 = 56 =11 = 19+16+5+5+3+8 = 56 = 11 = SPEECH = PI

Thus the Goddess as B and R are to be located at Number 2. Thus the word OWL is hiding a very simple and yet clever cipher, still further caste against Nature. The secret is in the transposition or ration of 3:4. The 3 is comprised of the Letter C, S, and L in the basic cipher system. However, the L is also known as "the fallen angle, or angel, in that the L when spun 180 degrees or 666 on its side becomes the Letter L.

Thus L's in certain words can be seen to be T's, and so we can take the word OWL, cipher the Letter L back to a T to create the word OWT, and then simple spin the word in reverse to reveal its inherent and designed code:

OWL = OWT = TWO = B (2B or not 2B) 1111 11 11

Thus what is being said is that "the Owl" is what is able to see in the night and it is the Owl

that gives us wisdom and vision as we make our way through this xsistence. So before we are so quick to dismiss this or that as occult satanic ritual", it is best to get the real source meaning of the symbols lest you vilify what is really a higher level esoteric truth and reality, that the Goddess is the Owl and that it is the worship of the Goddess that allows us to gain wisdom and knowledge to See order in the ka os of night .

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-26-2009 at 07:09 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:00 PM   #155
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone,
I've been watching this thread for a week or two now, and have loved it in comparison to most of the other threads - this is a topic I've been thoroughly intrigued with, learning how to cipher the codes. I'm a technologist and use many types of programming languages, so as soon as I began to believe there was a sacred hidden symbolic language right in front of peoples eyes - I was obsessed.

Here's my question and post for this thread - I just thought about it while reading this thread.

What do any of you here know about the symbolic meaning behind currency symbols? I ask, because I remember in the book Atlas Shrugged the elite claim the dollar symbol is their secret sign - or something to that effect. So I then looked up world currency symbols - and the one pattern I saw common was the double or single line through the symbol. The American dollar sign has it, in addition to the: Yuan, Won, Lira, Pound, Peso, Rupee, Euro, and maybe even the Franc.

What are everyone's thoughts about this?

And finally, what " cryptogram's " would be recommended for someone like myself trying to understand the hidden truths within writings like The Zohar and other secret sacred writings.

777, you mentioned the Bible being
Quote:
The bible is a complete masonic work compiled of jewish ,Egyptian and eastern mysticism
. Where can I find definitive evidence of this? I truthfully already believe this, but I will not be satisfied by just taking someone's word for it, for that is not proof of truth, but proof of opinion. ....I word my question like that because in my research, I've found A LOT more books and publications out there that are peoples opinion's and personal summaries of their understanding of these types of topics - instead of giving us just the straight hidden translation.

Thank you 777 The Great Work and judykott for all of your insight.
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:00 AM   #156
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by md3inaustin View Post
Hello Everyone,
I've been watching this thread for a week or two now, and have loved it in comparison to most of the other threads - this is a topic I've been thoroughly intrigued with, learning how to cipher the codes. I'm a technologist and use many types of programming languages, so as soon as I began to believe there was a sacred hidden symbolic language right in front of peoples eyes - I was obsessed.

Here's my question and post for this thread - I just thought about it while reading this thread.

What do any of you here know about the symbolic meaning behind currency symbols? I ask, because I remember in the book Atlas Shrugged the elite claim the dollar symbol is their secret sign - or something to that effect. So I then looked up world currency symbols - and the one pattern I saw common was the double or single line through the symbol. The American dollar sign has it, in addition to the: Yuan, Won, Lira, Pound, Peso, Rupee, Euro, and maybe even the Franc.

What are everyone's thoughts about this?

And finally, what " cryptogram's " would be recommended for someone like myself trying to understand the hidden truths within writings like The Zohar and other secret sacred writings.

777, you mentioned the Bible being . Where can I find definitive evidence of this? I truthfully already believe this, but I will not be satisfied by just taking someone's word for it, for that is not proof of truth, but proof of opinion. ....I word my question like that because in my research, I've found A LOT more books and publications out there that are peoples opinion's and personal summaries of their understanding of these types of topics - instead of giving us just the straight hidden translation.

Thank you 777 The Great Work and judykott for all of your insight.
:
Hello and thanks for your response.

The key to deciphering these codes are in nature, and the numbers.Start paying attention to the similarities in life and your perception will become clearer.

This awareness awakens the realization, that time, space ,and distance are is an illusion,because the symbols connect past present and future, for the numbers are universal and never change.

The dollar sign for example, is connected with currency which is fluid.Since we know that consciousness is also a feminine current, flowing back to the source beyond duality,we can connect with these images.

[img][/img]

The dollar sign is a code for ISIS ,which has one S missing, only to the eye. Life flows back to the source beyond the two poles, and money is a archetype of this divine principal.

The banks are what control the flow of the higher, and ego stream of consciousness.As above so below) Banks are in all (citis) which is another word for the feminine womb..Two banks would be the legs of a woman,with the city or womb in between. Like this. l V l = M or matter the great mother. This source also works on a no deposit no return policy. This source will never bounce your check.7 .So we have to be carfeul with all our deposits.

So right there in New york is this alchemical story being told. The big apple of duality with the choice of this or that.

So as all things flow back to the source,so is money which is something we all imagined. Both streams rise and fall ,flowing through (change) and collapseing back into the infinite source of nothingness. (change we can believe in).

Books i recommend are by authors such as Sir Godfrey higgins,Robert Fludd,Fulcanelli,Kersey Graves,Eliphas Levi.This is a great start,but if you start noticeing the patterns in life they will speak to you across time and space. I feel Atals will shrugg this spring,and thats why the moneys' green.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-06-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:03 AM   #157
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Breaking Codes

I love this stuff!

3x7+JK= new D Code sequel > team!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:42 AM   #158
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
I love this stuff!

3x7+JK= new D Code sequel > team!
HaHa two Peas in a pod, or should I say PppOD
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:59 AM   #159
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

C'mon it's just a joke because I like you guys!!!! LOL!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:06 AM   #160
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
C'mon it's just a joke because I like you guys!!!! LOL!
Hey dan, i just notice after all these months the number 62 in your avatar.Is it 8 for infinity ?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:07 AM   #161
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
HaHa two Peas in a pod, or should I say PppOD
PZ
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #162
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Hey dan, i just notice after all these months the number 62 in your avatar.Is it 8 for infinity ?
Sure, but unfortunately it's just my birth year, LOL! But we're all infinite aren't we?!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:36 AM   #163
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Eight is also creation and the sacred feminine principal of the first written language. Spider woman created the universe and spun her threads into the first primordial language... Dan you've got a lot of the sacred feminine in you!
1962 is also 1+9+6+2=18 (ANOTHER 8) or 18=9 3X3 the trinity... another pyramid. You softy!!!!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #164
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Your post was right on the money, , 777
Old 03-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #165
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

777 would you please go into more detail about the Bohemian Grove and explain why men who behave in misogynistic ways, and ban women from the Club yet worship something of feminine in nature. Also would you explain the other rituals as the burning of Care. Any significance in Mandolay.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #166
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

"For whoever does not know Self, does not know anything, but whoever knows Self, already has acquired Knowledge about the depth of the universe."

Book of Thomas

One thing regarding knowledge. Those who have it have no need to give it to you, and those to whom it is given, who prove to be hoarding the knowledge, often find themselves receiving nothing. So as a thief in the night we have to take it.

Mankind is drowned in the flood, or delusional waters of ignorance.

His purpose is to rise above the waves, to smell the fresh air of freedom ,and possess a vision of the Sun ,that has a clarity far removed from the distortions, as a fish views the same from the sea.

Those who have risen above the waves are said to be (illuminated). This is (FIN) -ality. There is said to be a re(FIN)emeny, of fulfilling one's purpose. It is as the Salmon , (Solomon), or Soulman first born of clear fresh waters, makes its journey downstream and bravely immerses himself into the corruptions of Typhon, and wanders about lost, only to wake again, comprehend its purpose, and seeks to return back to the clear waters from which it had its birth. This is true esoteric secret to the B-AP-Tism, for it is here that one must be immersed in order to come to an understanding of the purpose of life.

For it is the Vul nerable ,as in volvo, or vulva state in which man crosses the threshold of life and death ,into new life.

YOU TERUS
TUBE A fetus usually turns(9) upsidedown(6) in 36 weeks = 9 months (666)
Cordinance 144- AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The awakened Osiris waves good bye, while traveling through the uterus of the universe, back into the infinite source of divinity. The souls says so long to the old world, with his boat empty of worldly posessions, and is welcomed into his true home amongst the stars. His only companion is Nibiru the ferrymen ,for he has made his 360 degree crossing (X) from planet X (Earth). beyond the poles.He is the Naki which means first born of (Anu) ,biblically known as Bethlehem , the houses of the two fish (Pi - eces) and bread (virgo-s-pi-ca).

-Speech first born of the collective , from the u boat of the sacred femi-nine ISIS

Google or babel is the language of an infant learning to speak. BABY -L-ON - Speech born from the womb of ISIS ,the sacred Femi -nine.

Travel Light

Do you see the secret in the letters below?
Y
B
A
B
Y
O
U

As Above So Below

Awakening Osiris

Egyption Book of the Dead

1. The Return
A man is known by his words and deeds. Beautiful is the new sun sailing in the river of sky in the boat of morning. Beautiful is man in his moments in time, a thousand beads of thought on a white string. Darkness gives way to light, dumbness to speech, confusion to understanding.
4. The Gods Speak
Let the great wheel turn. We sit at the hub of the universe and the stars spin around. A man's fortunes rise and decline. He makes plans and his plans are changed... Let one's speech be thoughful so that small things said unthinkingly shall not fall as bad seed and sprout vines that surround him. A man reaps what he sows. What he dreams of shall come to pass.
5. Coming Forth by Day
For you I light a fire in the sky. My love dispels darkness... We shall nourish each other with words and bread. Born of stars, of pale moonlight skimming mountaintops, we are men and women exchanging glances at the crossroads. I am born of sky, filled with light. I darken. I am various as weather. I am predictable as sunrise, moonset, the winds that blow, breathtaking as Sirius risng. I am for you. I am the utterer of your name. Speak of me often and we shall live.
8. Triumph Over Darkness
Now I seize darkness by its arms and shake it... I am triumphant... I bring to form the man I am, the thoughts I imagined, the worlds I dreamed. The bones of my head burst into flame. I shoot fiery arrows into night's darkness and they are like falling stars, messages of light. I live according to what I know and love, the healing of words, the healing of herbs, the stealing of kisses, the pleasures and duties of men.
29. Coming Forth and Passing Through
Above olive trees I rise like the sun, like the moon above the date palms. Where there is light, I enter absolute. Where there is dark, there is none of me. Like the moon above the date palms, I rise. I am counted as one among stars. I am sworn to life. I am bound to death. I take my oath under the sun, splendid eye set ablaze in the forehead of its father.
39. Before Changing
Once the world was formless and empty with night until found by the light and filled. Under a moon both dark and bright, man grew half-obscured, while olive branches bent toward the light and roots dug deep in clay darkness. We create ourselves in the forms we imagine. Years pass. We are what we have spoken.
45. Becoming the Child
In the womb before the world began, I was a child among other gods and children who were, or may be, or might have been. There in the dark when we could not see each other's faces, we agreed with one mind to be born, to separate, to forget the pact we made that we might learn the secrets of our fraternity. We agreed to know sorrow in exchange for joy, to know death in exchange for life. We were dark seeds of possibility whispering. Then one by one we entered alone. We walked on our legs, and as we had said, we passed in well-lit streets without recognizing each other; yet we were gods sheathed in flesh, the multitude of a single spirit.
46. Becoming the Lotus
As if I'd slept a thousand years underwater I wake into a new season. I am the blue lotus rising. I am the cup of dreams and memory opening--I, the thousand-petaled flower. At dawn the sun rises naked and new as a babe; I open myself and am entered by light. This is the joy, the slow awakening into fire as one by one the petals open, as the fingers that held tight the secret unfurl. I let go of the past and release the fragrance of flowers.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #167
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Repetitions

G-7
Heads, lead
Club of Rome
alpha/omega
pivots the
slight of hand,
rapes the land

currency flooded
banks overflow,
worthless tide
that will
not re-generate

call a spade
a spade
trump card
of random
shuffle of
loaded deck
of Logos

tri-al by ordeal
free trade
free for-all
free fall,
free doomed
be still
heart

O, abyss
lightening strikes,
world whorls,
her seven veils
swirled, woes
repetitions of
7 generations,
festivals of
superstitions,
statute of
limitations
in wonder
years

U plan-et,
Planet XXX
downward turned
torch, scorch
the seeds
of child porn
you terra-form
sacrifice

O,
earth's heritage
seed vaults
locked on
frozen is-land
forbidden thing,
nix continuity
of continents
Eunuch
rubber stamps
expiration date
Old 03-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #168
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, you guys are so clever with your words and symbols. Thank you. The knowingness of the feminine was suppressed by the controllers because they saw through the scheme to control with the intuition. Every religion, down through the ages has denied and controlled woman's equality with the male. This suppression has stopped the natural evolution of mankind. There is no further progress if yin is separate from yang, heads from tails. No balance, cut off. Men cut off from the gentling compassion of their feminine attributes, become violent. Women denying their strong male aspects become soft victims. Neither is complete without the other.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:51 AM   #169
EpiphaMe

quote: 36 weeks = 9 months

more accurately: 39 weeks = 9 months.
40 weeks generally speaking is the span toward birth.

And, have you forgotten the common language?...while intentionally speaking to a "select few" who are themselves groping to grasp this portrayal?

The images you post do Trigger, I surmise is the 'why'....unless they are brought with the Light... of knowing which is Showing for others.
You have forgotten your former view and the way your eyes which did see, as we possess now.

If you understand something, you are able to better explain.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:03 AM   #170
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
quote: 36 weeks = 9 months

more accurately: 39 weeks = 9 months.
40 weeks generally speaking is the span toward birth.

And, have you forgotten the common language?...while intentionally speaking to a "select few" who are themselves groping to grasp this portrayal?

The images you post do Trigger, I surmise is the 'why'....unless they are brought with the Light... of knowing which is Showing for others.
You have forgotten your former view and the way your eyes which did see, as we possess now.

If you understand something, you are able to better explain.
360 degrees PI

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-18-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #171
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of symbology here and if you are not very well familiar with it, it may be hard to understand everything. But if I may chip in here.....
Light is knowledge, thanks to the Internet it may spread more quickly and reach more people. The technology that is used here is fiber optics. In Polish this technology is translated as "światłowody" which means "light conductors". This just dawned on me yesterday. Maybe I am learning something from you guys
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #172
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Looks like a hog to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I didn't want to leave this picture in my reply, because I think it's ugly... however, people might forget the reference if I don't.

I don't know if others thought of this, but this monster looks like a decomposed Hog to me. I grew up on a ranch, and saw instances of deformities in pigs born, some would survive. The small inset even looks like there is a pigs snout... that's what I see.
The head is not of a hog for sure. It looks like the head of an eagle with teeth. The smaller picture: yes, it could be a snout.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #173
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

You guys here are playing with the English language, its letters, sounds and words through a variety of associations. for a non-native speaker of English it may be sometimes very hard...
Old 03-18-2009, 01:28 PM   #174
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You guys here are playing with the English language, its letters, sounds and words through a variety of associations. for a non-native speaker of English it may be sometimes very hard...
Let me know if you need something clarified.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #175
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

From what I understand, those who rule, keep us down, dumb, asleep, by surrounding us with symbols, signs, images, colours which serve that purpose. How does one break out of it ,if those things are everywhere and act upon our subconsciousness, like that ball in Times Square in NY?