Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

I am hoping that the predicted event scheduled for October 14 actually happens. This world needs a wake-up call, and a gigantic ET craft appearing over major cities, and on the major news broadcasts would certainly do the job.

But I worry how it would effect the people that are investing all their hopes and dreams in this event actually happening, if nothing happens on October 14. I worry that they will feel that their hope for a new Earth is now an illusion.

There is no doubt in my mind that ET is here, and that these are momentous times. But do I believe October 14 will bring the first truly profound event that the most skeptical among us will have to recognize?

Unfortunately my answer is I very much doubt it.

I have no special knowledge, so I am just giving my opinion.

I look at the question as to whether the world is at all ready to receive this powerful message from the Federation ETs. Unfortunately, my observation is that the vast majority of humans have given almost no thought to the idea that we are not alone. I would expect that the benevolent ETs would have wisely carried out a plan whereby the majority of the world's population would be ready to handle the shock of a gigantic ET craft appearing above major cities. But most of us are anything but ready.

We on this site are ready, but we are a tiny minority of the almost 7 billion humans on our planet.

The second reason why I am skeptical about October 14 is that I am far from confident about channeled material. I'm not saying that the Australian women who is the main source of the message is a phony. I suspect she is sincere because she has delivered a specific date in the very near future.

What I doubt is the entity expressing the message. In the 1990's I read a tonne of channeled messages, and they all sounded similar. They were all articulate messages that told me golden times were ahead, after very difficult events such as Earth changes purged our planet. Many of these messages said these things would be occurring in the late 1990's.

It didn't happen.

The third reason why I am skeptical is that I believe there is a powerful center of negative energy that exists on our planet, an evil that has run the show for thousands of years. I believe that the individuals that express that evil are both human and ET.

Something more than the appearance of a giant Et craft will be necessary to remove that evil force from our world.

But maybe I'm wrong. I thought I saw an angel once. And after that I've had to struggle with a difficult life.

Maybe the ET craft will appear, so when difficult times unfold, we will remember that something better lies ahead.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

My thoughts are some the same...

I think these people are sincere, as well, but like you said 'I've heard it before'

It would be an awsome wake up and any help with our insane masters would be greatly appreciated.

I heard a statistic recently that 70% of Americans believe in 'life out there' but a lot of those people would simply freak if it suddenly showed up.

Also, due to 'blue beam', I would be supicious that it wouldn't really be 'them' and it might be our 'masters' using fear to further their plan. There was information somewhere (can't remember where) that the images seen in Fatima were of that same (yet early) technology. Now, as I understand it, the technology has progressed to the point that they can make these images/sounds appear to individuals, rather than groups, provided they can get ahold of your DNA, which isn't difficult. All they have to do is go through your garbage. Which then makes me wonder, is that what they've done with the channelers? More dis-info tactics?

anyway....walking in LOVE! AND GRATITUDE!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot...they way it works with the DNA is that they found a way to match the vibration of a person's DNA to the images/sounds they want to project. That way only the person they've targeted will receive the transmission.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

am i missing something? october 14th 2008 a major et landing? source? article? says who?

link me?

greets
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
am i missing something? october 14th 2008 a major et landing? source? article? says who?

link me?

greets

Aware_Belgium,

Here is some information about it. In this web page you can find the latest on the lady who first put out the ET's message. Her name is Blossom Goodchild.

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

Regards!
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
Unfortunately, my observation is that the vast majority of humans have given almost no thought to the idea that we are not alone. I would expect that the benevolent ETs would have wisely carried out a plan whereby the majority of the world's population would be ready to handle the shock of a gigantic ET craft appearing above major cities. But most of us are anything but ready.

With all intended respect my friend, this one paragraph alone seems highly speculative to me. While I agree with your skepticism about this craft appearing in the skies to shake the people out of their slumber, how can you judge or gauge the readiness of people all over the world? Do you have a hand on the pulse of humanity's collective consciousness? How can you possibly know what the "vast majority" of earth's population is feeling, especially due to the fact that many others believe that the conscious vibration IS actually lifting during these times? I understand where you're coming from though because of what mainstream sources of "information" are telling us. But if you watch videos like the new documentary called "The Shift" you'll get a better understanding of how humanity's overall consciousness is elevating to new record highs. We're not gonna find out though from watching television though. TV is designed to keep us dumb and ignorant. Now if you were to say that the vast majority of Americans are stupid and lazy, etc, I'd have to agree with you (I'm an American).

Much Love
Old 10-13-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

The greatest benefit that will arise if they do not appear is that we will have far fewer 'channelers' to have to suffer.

Here's to putting them out of business
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the only thing you got is "the pivot"
and, it lands in this NOW !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #9
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

The computer clock says: 12:07 AM. Tuesday, October 14, 2008. Aliens? No, none has appeared!
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #10
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day

That's a good one.

It would be nice. It would change the world. Doesn't matter to me how the world get changed. And the sooner the better. So why not tommorow. Cannot be sooner than that.

I have no hope to loose
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post
I forgot...they way it works with the DNA is that they found a way to match the vibration of a person's DNA to the images/sounds they want to project. That way only the person they've targeted will receive the transmission.
That doesn't make sense. The "vibration" of a person's DNA? And they recalibrate this machine for each individual? It'd take a while....days, at least....to blanket my street. I haven't seen any weird machines sitting around.

OK, I'm being silly. But we have the gifts of reason and discernment for a reason. I'm not attacking you, deepblu...I just pulled a sentence out that illustrated my point.

Things are so weird these days, I won't be surprised if *something* happens tomorrow....but I won't be surprised if *nothing* happens, either. Spaceship? I doubt it.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #12
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to contribute here with some thoughts:

firstly, I set an intention for me to go to bed as usual this evening and I decided I will not worry for anything. And I decided to go to work tomorrow as usual and "wait" for some breaking news.
I do want something to change about our planet and the humanity, and if this is a great, big spacecraft appearing somewhere in the sky, GREAT!!!

If not, it is GREAT again. I mean, we all should ask our self what do we realy want to happen. I guess that all of us here, on this site, should claim to be totaly ready for such an event.

ARE WE??? AM I???

I don't know, to be honest. But I know that I learned so far to trust my inner guidance. I don't have a direct contact with my guides (which I realy want to), but I feel their guidance. So I feel that no matter what happen, it is to be so and it is OK so!!

I just read that it is already Tuesday, the 14.10. somewhere in the world, I guess Australia?? Well, it will last another 23 hours, until 14.10. has passed away completely. Until then, we all should be patient...

At last, I just wanted to tell you about a weird dream I had 3 days ago:

I was outside with somebody (don't know who it was who more) when I pointed up in the sky and saw a wonderful, realy wonderful spacecraft. Great, beautiful in different colours. I wasn't afraid, but I also wasn't too excited?

Just as I tought this is it, now is the time, this spacecraft passed near by, about 200 m (600 feet) from us and what I saw was a kind of "Arche of Noe" Ship, very old and ugly Spacecraft which worked on DIESEL!!!

You can imagine that I was wondering about this in the last few days, when all of a sudden I had this insight: well, what if this, what I saw in my dream, was to show me there will be something out there, but there is a chance this will be a fake one???

I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care! No matter what, we know we're on the right path to our enlightnment. The whole humanity is on this path.
As mentioned, just trust in yourself, trust to your feelings, as this mostly come from your inner guidance. As soon as OUR truth shows, we'll know it!!

Each one of US, each for her/him self, will know about the truth in her/his own way!!!

As I read once in one book ("Ramtha-the white book"), and I will try to quote:

Don't believe, but know it!!!

So be it!!!

Last edited by Malletzky; 10-13-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #13
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

WHITECROW...it took me a while to find it but this 12 part interview was quite interesting and explains the subject better than I did.
I hope you find it useful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC62v...eature=related

I don't expect anything to happen either, I'd REALLY be surprised! This interview explains why, even if it did, I'd still be wondering who it was.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:30 AM   #14
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Whitewolf has questioned whether I am right when I say there are very few people that are aware of the Et reality. I hope he is right.

But in my 60 years of living in Canada, I've never heard anybody talking in a typical environment about the fact that ET beings are playing a role in our lives.

Maybe Europe is different. I hope so.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #15
gandrany

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I am hoping that the predicted event scheduled for October 14 actually happens. This world needs a wake-up call, and a gigantic ET craft appearing over major cities, and on the major news broadcasts would certainly do the job.

But I worry how it would effect the people that are investing all their hopes and dreams in this event actually happening, if nothing happens on October 14. I worry that they will feel that their hope for a new Earth is now an illusion.
Well , where are the ******* aliens ?

Pardon my language , but I'm sick & tired from all that "prophets" that are giving a bad name for the all subject of the ufo's .
Old 10-14-2008, 05:28 AM   #16
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is important to note that should nothing happen, we don't feel foolish for wishing it were so.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 AM   #17
Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
Just a thought! I too have been picking up on alot of activity, ETs and the like, recently and feel there is a definate gathering towards something interesting.
What I wanted to share was this. I have been looking at Freemasonry symbolism and one of the things I noticed was. If you look at any of the images of a cresent moon it shows what appears to be an eclipse about to happen. But if you look closely you will see that the image crossing is not the sun or moon, it is smaller object. This image is all over the place even on flags. Maybe we might see a simular event soon as it is full moon tonight. Just a thought!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #18
Steve_G

I think the argument about mankind not being ready to see ETs without imploding is just a poor excuse. All it does is give a legitimate sounding reason why the so-called federation keep not showing up when they say they will.

It allows them the kop out of saying "we didn't want to frighten you so we changed all these plans we've been formulating for aeons that we told you covered every possible reaction your species could have." Presumably "fear" would have been one of the first reactions these ultra enlightened beings would have considered?

It doesn't sound too convincing when you look at it like that does it?

Besides, when the Native Indians saw the ships of the white man, something they had never ever seen before, their civilisation didn't implode in rioting, rape and looting.

Most of the indigenous cultures of the world had / have 'mythology' based on star people of one description or another. Most people in the western world at least accept the possibility. It would be a huge shock, even to people on this forum, but that isn't a reason not to fulfill their promises.

So maybe losing hope is EXACTLY what we need to do when this charade is over. Once we lose our false hope in them we can focus all that energy on ourselves. Because as far as I can see all these promises and predictions have done is divide us.

We need to focus on the here and now. The Illuminati, NWO, PTB, whatever you wish to call them, are our most pressing problem. Divide and rule is what they have done for millennia; it's high time we learned that lesson and stopped playing that game.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #19
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Don't loose hope if October 14 is just another day.

The last news is, if you don't see the spaceship, it means you're not open to it.
Well, well...
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:15 AM   #20
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely DO give up hope. Give up hope, give up fear, give up all expectations.

Act only from your most natural self. Freed from desires. Only then will you see clearly and act decisively.

When you are at that point, you will make contact... When we collectively are at that point. Then we are ready to make global contact. Before that time nothing like this will happen because we're collectively not at home... We're all with our heads in the skies all the time running away from the real into the positive or negative imagined.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

For some, it is not easy to break those shackles.

Would meditation be of any help?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #22
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post

Recent thinking of biology points out that each cell has a form of consciousness. DNA is merely a blueprint used to create amino acid chains that are the building blocks of life. You can remove dna from a cells nucleus and it will continue living normally. DNA is not controlling you or making you who you are. The cells do that.

Read Bruce Liptons book "The Biology of Belief". It links the science of biology to spirituality. He has videos that introduce the subject on youtube as well.

This is not a fringe crackpot guy and there are mainstream biologist (sp?) that are accepting this new biology thought stream. But of course you wont hear about it on the news for a long time if ever because it rocks the religious boat.

Think about it.

Each cell as an "individual"
cells group together towards a common goal (creating an organ or tissue
utimately this results in "you"
we are each like a cell
we all group together to ...

This is what we are supposed to do. We are made up of smaller living energies and utimately are part of something bigger. Right now we are like a cancer. Time for us all to pull together and heal.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #23
Tuza

I haven't lost hope - going out now to give a wave to GFL, hooray guys, welcome.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #24
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
For some, it is not easy to break those shackles.
Would meditation be of any help?
None whatsoever !

If you retreat from life as a habit. Then trying to stop retreating by retreating into meditation won't make much difference will it? What good is it to you or the world if you can find peace of mind locked up in a cave? When you'll only lose it again after leaving the cave.

However, you can keep your mind on the situation at hand. Occasionally ask yourself if what you're thinking about is relevant to the now, or if it is future/past/hope/fear...

If it is not relevant to the now. Then drop it and do something else.

Don't get me wrong, building stuff, studying and such are not future/hopes... Like remembering where you left your keys is not being in the past. They are the road being travelled now. Thinking about how great it will be to have your educations finished.. That is future/hopes....... Reminding yourself of your first lover whom you will never see again.. That is hiding in the past...

It's not hard at all... You'll slide back into your escapism a lot.. That is how you convince yourself that "embracing the situation at hand" is what you want to do. By reconfirming the choice to stop escaping every chance you get.

The problem with mankind is that we're hardly here... If you sit in a subway and look around. Most of us are absent, lost in our futures or in our pasts... None of us is usually there...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #25
notkuroda
Avalon Senior Member

I'm hoping that after today, everyone takes a good, long look at themselves in the mirror. I hope that people are taking steps to do everything that they can possibly do to make the world a better place. That they are taking their visions of the golden age and doing everything they can to make it a reality. The visitors are not going to show us how to do it. We have to figure it out ourselves.
notkuroda is offline   Reply With Quote