Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #51
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Now that is an interesting theory
Interesting indeed!
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #52
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Reincarnation for me from my past lives just tells me I committed many, many, many mistakes specially prejudging others. I could never consider myself special for I know all of us are equal even alien beings. One aspect of reincarnation that humble me was realizing that not all our lives are full of love but quite the opposite, so this perhaps is one reason why sometimes we cannot recollect our previous lives you simply block it. Living in the now is important because the here and now is what matters most to be responsible for our own actions and to create a better world around us. So yes I agree if you sized the moment while you have a physical body you can advance spiritually at a much faster rate than if you did not. I have a lot to learn and each day I make an effort to do just that a million years can go by and I think I would still feel like I am still learning for it is an infinite task without end.
Val Valerian explains this quite logically... each of our incarnations are presently living all at the same time on different worlds and in different density's. And each incarnation is 'corded' (silver cord) to our higher self and all of our experiences are collected by ourselves to our higher self. www.trufax.org

Quote:
What I find interesting about the whole reincarnation theory, well when I'm thinking in half-scientific half-spiritual sort of way about it, is how would reincarnation occur? why is it that reincarnation supposedly would lead back to Earth again in a new human body? obviously with a Universe this big (only a percentage that we can see in our visible spectrum), and if we, as spirits/souls/essence could actually reincarnate, then why not in a different part of the Universe as a completely different lifeform? or ascend to a higher state of consciouness, or a higher dimensional existence? - then there is the 'choice' theory, where we get to 'choose' if we want to come back to Earth or go somewhere else.

Ive always accepted the belief that we are here essentially to spiritually evolve and that there is an afterlife of some sort, but more than that I think would be speculation. NDE accounts probably give you the best chance of understanding what an afterlife might be like.
So why can't we have 1000 individual incarnations all living at the same time in many different worlds and density's? Certainly our thousand tentacled Jellyfish 'Higher Self' would be drinking up the experiences of all 1000 incarnations while each incarnation is having an individual experience. But with little knowledge of the other 999 incarnations until such a time as the veil thins enough in order to 'see' our other lives, and or visit each of ourselves through dreams.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #53
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting comments…so there really isn’t any true universal proof, just personal experiences and books on other people’s personal ideas and experiences? Basically, it’s more of a belief thing. I can respect that. I’m intrigued with the child prodigy theory thou…

I have visions, and I also experience strong feelings of being here before…but can we honestly say we have or prove it? If these theories prove true, then the only reason I can think of reincarnating back into this world (In these conditions) is because I died fighting for this beautiful planet. Why else would I come back to a world filled with greed, selfishness, misery, egos, lies, etc...? Surely we had to know before coming back we will need some sought of mega weapons/super powers to fight against these forces of evil…

Some say we come back to learn, how do you know this is a program and you are here to learn certain lessons? Could these merely be ideas of inspirational novelist…selling you something?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #54
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
How about this: You as your higher self exist on the 5th density—beyond corporal time—as a being of pure energy. You then send out/down multiple (thousands) of streams of energy into the 4th and 3rd densities as incarnate lifeformes to gather experiences and thereby expand your knowledge of being for the purpose of spiritual growth. These streams of energy can enter the timeline of 3D earth at whatever point you desire for the experiences you need/want to grow as a being. When you have finished your experiences you ascend out of the 5th and into another higher experience beyond your wildest dreams. You will then use the knowledge you garnered to create other worlds and who knows what all.

Ooooops...
What you said... did not mean to step on your post... hadn't read far enough yet.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #55
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Ooooops...
What you said... did not mean to step on your post... hadn't read far enough yet.
No problemo - just an experience
Old 03-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #56
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Interesting comments…so there really isn’t any true universal proof, just personal experiences and books on other people’s personal ideas and experiences? Basically, it’s more of a belief thing. I can respect that. I’m intrigued with the child prodigy theory thou…

I have visions, and I also experience strong feelings of being here before…but can we honestly say we have or prove it? If these theories prove true, then the only reason I can think of reincarnating back into this world (In these conditions) is because I died fighting for this beautiful planet. Why else would I come back to a world filled with greed, selfishness, misery, egos, lies, etc...? Surely we had to know before coming back we will need some sought of mega weapons/super powers to fight against these forces of evil…

Some say we come back to learn, how do you know this is a program and you are here to learn certain lessons? Could these merely be ideas of inspirational novelist…selling you something?

Peace
Very good point, and I often wonder myself why so many people keep saying we are here to learn... Why can't I be here to experience... sure that may be considered learning but having an adventure is much more appealing to me than to be stuck in a classroom... no thanks, i'm on an adventure to explore and power up potential of everything there is to power up!!!!

And there may not be any proof of any reincarnation, perhaps no evidence whatsoever, but there is the understanding of either 'participate in potential' or be left behind through 'passive permission' to be ruled over or told what to do... each a choice.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #57
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I've experienced lucid dreams, OOBEs, reptilian contact, incubus/succubus (can't remember which gender is which, lol)... ecstatic dreams, otherwordly images/colors/music, UFOs, direct thought reading w/visuals, song "downloads" lyric & melody, etc etc...

I take them ALL w/ a grain of salt... it tells me Nothing really other than not to have Any beliefs which are static and not dynamic! .. except that the mind is a "terrible" thing! (smirks)
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #58
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
when I did my past-life-question to myself, i came up with 4 different "incarnations" that dealt with the very same thing I was dealing with in the present life (and curiously each major co-star was my husband in some form- which is what I specifically asked about). what I was shown was that I had a tendency to ignore my wants/needs in order to be 'responsible for' or "to take care of" someone else- and they were divided into the extremes of the range (total selfishness vs total sacrifice) which helped me to see that I needed to strike a balanced understanding of what "responsible" ("to care for") really means...

and since my first husband and I have parted ways, I have been "seeing" other types of relationships in my life (with the same theme/ lesson that I am working on) show up in the following years... but I never would have grown in that issue if I had not been aware of the "lesson"...

make sense?
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:29 AM   #59
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Well, for everybody here who is interested, I just saw there's a new interview coming with Dolores Cannon who is one of my favorites authors. She's been working with past life regression for more than 30 years and her books are amazing.
Now, for the last 20 years or so she found that the experiences her clients were having were not just about past lives here in earth but an amazing variety of experiences in different planets and dimensions, different shapes and energies, any imaginable "life" is out there and these people are living here and now between us, we are they because at the end of the day, no one of them new they had those experiences until they had the regression session so it's very possible any of us has had amazing lives too.
Now, another point to consider it's that it's not just "past lives" as time doesn't exist, all those lives are existing at the same time and the explanation is that the Higher Self splinters in many forms to experience all kind of lessons in a variety of bodies, planets, dimensions and time (including future as we understand) all existing simultaneously. It's our concept of time which makes us think of "past" and "future" which all of us know it's not really so.All of us are multidimensional beings, all of us are experiencing being extraterrestrial in other planes, we are and have been pure light and we all come from the source.
There's no proof or validation, just an open mind can see the infinity of it all.
Regarding Mrs. Cannon, I took her class last November in California and at the end of the 3 days she performed a regression; I can only say it was really amazing. When you witness something like that you can only wonder...
Cloud
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:07 AM   #60
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

the exit and enter Earth is not entirely up to us

we do not decide the time to go

why would we pick the place to come

this is a cooperation between God Ourselves and Karma

why are we here

to Bloom into Pure Perfection

so There is a Standard

God I love my Beliefs lol
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #61
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Faith relieves the burden of proof. Education can support a strong foundation of Faith. Do your research and go where your heart may lead you. Would it change your life much if were proven to be true; beyond a shadow of a doubt?
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:45 AM   #62
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I find interesting about the whole reincarnation theory, well when I'm thinking in half-scientific half-spiritual sort of way about it, is how would reincarnation occur? why is it that reincarnation supposedly would lead back to Earth again in a new human body? obviously with a Universe this big (only a percentage that we can see in our visible spectrum), and if we, as spirits/souls/essence could actually reincarnate, then why not in a different part of the Universe as a completely different lifeform? or ascend to a higher state of consciouness, or a higher dimensional existence? - then there is the 'choice' theory, where we get to 'choose' if we want to come back to Earth or go somewhere else.
I've heard somewhere (can't remember where, unfortunately - throughout some journeying through articles and blogs, I'm sure! ) that the E.T.'s who died here on Earth during Roswell reincarnated back into OUR planet's life cycle because they were within the energetic "confines", so to speak, of Terra. This may not be actuality, but it's a great theory that could be the possible answer to your question.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #63
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If one wants to believe they came here for school, I’m fine with that. I think it makes a lot of sense. Actually, my parents used to tell me the same stuff. I was just wondering if this all could be just another elaborate mis-understood idea…like certain other religious books/scriptures. If all we really have is just faith, then there may be cause for concern; we have been tricked many times…just look at the world.

My spidey senses tingle most of the time when people start talking about life after death, as you know…the dead tells no tale. So if you can exercise a bit of tolerance towards my skepticism, then vibrant the enlightenment will be…for there’s a lot of darkness in this world. Wise be the wicked, so the righteous must see with the heart…

@ Busymom- thanks, that post touched me in away that only I can understand…so yes, I know the feeling.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:53 AM   #64
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

The request to “prove that reincarnation is a fact” involves some very “big picture” questions. For instance, do you really know what “you” are, in the fullest sense (and how there’s a whole universe inside of you)? Do you know and understand in great depth what time (the eternal now) really is? Do you fully understand how and why we have the illusion of “time flowing”? (If the answer is yes to all the above, have you collected your Nobel prizes yet?)

Indeed, why does reincarnation need to be a fact, rather than the simplest available explanation, the best hypothesis?

Maybe you don’t like the idea of reincarnation because you’ve had a Christian upbringing. In that case, are you aware that reincarnation was a mainstream dogma of Christianity until the Roman emperor at the time called the Council of Constantinople in 550 AD? Following that council, 49 verses that mentioned reincarnation were removed from the gospels. (Do you, perhaps, have any notion of the possible reasons why?) But there are still some verses left in the gospel of Luke, where the disciples ask Jesus if he “was” Elijah, and Jesus says no, he “was” somebody else.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #65
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

One of the problems in understanding time is overcoming a certain misconception. This is the belief that the present is caused by the past, and that the future is caused by the present. This is simply not true. Worse still, the concept of causality isn’t, ultimately, a valid concept. That the whole idea of “cause and effect” is, strictly, a fallacy and nonsensical was well-known in ancient Asian thought since thousands of years ago. In Western thought, it was proved to be so by the philosopher David Hume in the eighteenth century, and then in a different way by the philosopher Immanuel Kant in the nineteenth century.

Let me present a version of most of Hume’s proof. I have “borrowed” this from the writings of the late Allan Watts. Suppose I’m sitting in front of a picket fence which is missing one post, and hence has a vertical gap. I see the head of a snake pass across the gap, then I see the middle of the snake, then what is clearly its tail. Day after day I see the same things, in the same order. I deduce that the snake’s head must be the cause of the snake’s middle, and the middle must be the cause of its tail.

But that’s wrong, you’ll object. Well, of course, this is all a metaphor for what we do whenever we assert that causality – cause and effect – is at work. We see X (such as the snake’s head) and we notice that it is always followed by Y (the snake’s middle). We claim to deduce that X always leads to Y. But no, the truth is that they’re interconnected, that’s all.

You’ll notice that a major area of physics – quantum physics – isn’t based on causality. Now you know why.

Also, notice that this proves that the concept of being a total victim is never valid. However much it appears that you may be the victim, the effect, of somebody or something else, the truth is, you are also partly the cause of it, and you can always, always cause effects of your own on the other person or thing.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #66
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

good tread Peace of Mind

some years ago i start reading some books on budist philosophy, for me it change the way i look at everything around me, reincarnation is one of the theorys that i found beliving. i don´t know if it´s true or not, i´m feel good with myself for turning to this path. make me enjoy in the best way my time here.
after some reading on this, i find interesting the experience that brian weiss shared with us.
we all going to know someday.

i enjoied this conversation with george noory and brian wiess on c2c.
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=uN54...eature=related

HORIZONS nice perspective on this

light for all
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #67
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default silver cord

x

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:45 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #68
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So why can't we have 1000 individual incarnations all living at the same time in many different worlds and density's? Certainly our thousand tentacled Jellyfish 'Higher Self' would be drinking up the experiences of all 1000 incarnations while each incarnation is having an individual experience. But with little knowledge of the other 999 incarnations until such a time as the veil thins enough in order to 'see' our other lives, and or visit each of ourselves through dreams.
Hi Christo, it took me a bit to understand what you're saying, though I think that theory would have to involve multiple universes, sort of like that show Sliders. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that there would be 1000 "me's" in multiple timelines and dimensions, or if what you're saying is that there 1000 different lifeforms my essence is part of in this one physical 3D Universe?

I hope you didn't misunderstand my stance, I'm neither believing nor disbelieving reincarnation, just asking questions, thanks for your thoughts.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #69
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I've heard somewhere (can't remember where, unfortunately - throughout some journeying through articles and blogs, I'm sure! ) that the E.T.'s who died here on Earth during Roswell reincarnated back into OUR planet's life cycle because they were within the energetic "confines", so to speak, of Terra. This may not be actuality, but it's a great theory that could be the possible answer to your question.
Hehe, well I'm gonna take a rain check on this one.

Look, anything's possible okay, but I've heard so many Roswell theories it's just become ridiculous honestly.

I'll tell you something you probably won't agree with... though it is true that alternative sources (like blogs, articles, research sites, etc) are better sources of information than mainstream outlets, I also believe that much of the alternative stuff is nonsense as well, all of it is designed to appeal to sectors and particular demographics. We're all interested in UFOs, 2012, spirituality, etc. but don't believe most of what you read just because the author seems to be on your side. What I've discovered in most instances is that those people also have an agenda, in much the same way as MSM. It could simply be about making money, or it could also be a genuine effort to disinform. My sincerest advice to you (bit off topic I know), is when you think about Roswell or anything else, don't go looking for explanations from anyone else, review the case yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #70
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hehe, well I'm gonna take a rain check on this one.

Look, anything's possible okay, but I've heard so many Roswell theories it's just become ridiculous honestly.

I'll tell you something you probably won't agree with... though it is true that alternative sources (like blogs, articles, research sites, etc) are better sources of information than mainstream outlets, I also believe that much of the alternative stuff is nonsense as well, all of it is designed to appeal to sectors and particular demographics. We're all interested in UFOs, 2012, spirituality, etc. but don't believe most of what you read just because the author seems to be on your side. What I've discovered in most instances is that those people also have an agenda, in much the same way as MSM. It could simply be about making money, or it could also be a genuine effort to disinform. My sincerest advice to you (bit off topic I know), is when you think about Roswell or anything else, don't go looking for explanations from anyone else, review the case yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Peace
Good advise!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Christo, it took me a bit to understand what you're saying, though I think that theory would have to involve multiple universes, sort of like that show Sliders. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that there would be 1000 "me's" in multiple timelines and dimensions, or if what you're saying is that there 1000 different lifeforms my essence is part of in this one physical 3D Universe?

I hope you didn't misunderstand my stance, I'm neither believing nor disbelieving reincarnation, just asking questions, thanks for your thoughts.
Sounds a bit like "multi-tasking", something I used to do very well as the "Mother" :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #72
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Good advise!
Have been reading snippets of "Matrix V", and most of it jives with what I'm seeing. I "Look", it brings more truth and personal awareness/expansion than does "Think". (Yes, I used to work for IBM, LOL).
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #73
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Christo888 I believe we do live all our lives at the same time.
We are living this life and the next one and the one before all at the same time.
I think you live your lives many many times over and flit backwards and forwards between them as you feel. Karma here doesn't effect the next life any more than it would effect the past life.
Time as we know it just confuses things
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #74
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TraineeHuman:
do you really know what “you” are, in the fullest sense (and how there’s a whole universe inside of you)? Do you know and understand in great depth what time (the eternal now) really is?

annemirri:
But, the silver cord.

RedeZra:
this is a cooperation between God Ourselves and Karma

Christo888:
So why can't we have 1000 individual incarnations all living at the same time in many different worlds and density's?

Gnosis5:
Sounds a bit like "multi-tasking"

Peace Of Mind:
I was just wondering if this all could be just another elaborate mis-understood idea…

TraineeHuman:
Indeed, why does reincarnation need to be a fact, rather than the simplest available explanation, the best hypothesis?
for what its worth- I didn’t really believe in reincarnation until I did my past-lives-question... so maybe this is just the best common-sense understanding that we have so far... considering that we have been deliberately dumbbed down and duped... maybe the real truth is so far “out-of-this-world” that we would not be able to understand it... so we have to SNEAK into the circus from backstage... you know- we have to see the tricks for what they are -before we can get down to the business of figuring out how to practice the mechanics of them

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-10-2010 at 12:20 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:39 AM   #75
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

here is a website I found from a quote on David Wilcock's website Divine Cosmos regarding Davids Past incarnation on earth.

http://www.reincarnation2002.com/

In my own past life understanding and research I found this site to be very interesting. Peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote