Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 02:45 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tell Me Who I Am

please start listening to your soul song --

your new bodies are starting to TURN ON !!!

that ability to hear higher
and, also to see higher

it helps to open your third eye

by staring at a light bulb

then closing your eyes

and, then moving "the light"

throughout, your whole body !!!

if you want to know who you are

YOU ASK, YOU ASK, AND, YOU ASK

until you hear an answer

YOUR OLD WISE ONE, is on board equipment

eventually, if it thinks, you are serious enough

it answers you !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

you have heard the eXpression --- DEAD WOOD

this planet is full of a lot of dead wood !!!

there, is also another eXpression --- DEAD WOULD !!!

after you are DEAD, or at least physically DEAD

then, you WOULD know, what it iS,

that you truly are !!!

wakey-wakey

All of you came in,

right NOW

to play the biggest role,

you could ever imagine

the old boys/and, old girls

NEVER thought, you would wake up

look at what a lot of folks are doing:

in record numbers -- you have turned off the tv

you have stopped buying their newspapers

you have stopped buying their magazines

you have stopped buying cars that do NOT last

and,

you have PUT a monkey's wrench into their plan

in other words

you are all doing GOOD WORK !!!

WHAT ELSE can you do,

to be who you are ???

This could be fun ...

perhaps, we should post many lists --

get rid of your stock in the stock market

cash in your 401K , and, RRSP

and, spend the money - on something useful

sooner or later

you will all awaken to your real brilliance

the the old boys/and, old girls

have over the past 30 + years

attempted, and, tried to shut you down

they tried to get you eating tv dinners

(with little or NO nutrition) to dull your brains

and, sit on a coach watching "tv"
like a coach potatoe etc.,

DID it work -- HELL, NO

look AT how many people are opting

for using the computer

TIMES ARE CHANGING !!!

and, very fast, i might add

GOOD WORK, is always, and, in all ways GOOD WORK !!!

ask, ask, ask,
to be who you really are !!!

then, and, only then
will you truly awaken
TO ALL that you are

i am -- is loaded with many potentialS

i am, that, i am ....

and, then some

they did NOT want you to know that

it is time to span

the length, width and depth of all that

you are !!!

i am - anything, and, everything that i choose to be

you are so powerful, it might frighten you !!!

There are a whole lot of blanks right in front of you,
and, it is up to each, and, every one of you,
to start a process,
to fill in your BLANKS

Will it, to be, so, it will be

and, quite likely you will surprise yourself

at just,
how much different
that you feel, see, and, sense things around you

when you start to make statements,
that, will yourself into TRUE BEING

in an information age -- there are NO secrets

this internet, was a gift,
from our brothers/and, sisters
from higher dimensions

and, it is like a big freight train,
that can run around the world
in a matter of seconds,
at merely the tapping of fingers on a keyboard,
and, the mere flick of a wrist,
or, the pushing of one finger

and, thoughts are magically transported to others

NOPE they never counted on this

and, the best part --

we can all particpate in this parade !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Susan, thank-you for your wisdom and enthusiasm! Did we get the internet from benevolent ETs? Which ones? I thought that Al Gore invented the internet? Is AL an ET? Is Al a high ranking member of Giza Intelligence aka the renegade Pleiadians who helped Hitler until 1941(unconfirmed) and were supposedly removed from Earth in the late 1970's by the Pleiadians? Did Earth receive anti-gravity, free-energy, time-travel, nuclear weapons, integrated circuits, etc. from the same ETs...or have we received technology from more than one group of ETs? We are quickly becoming a global community...who will probably be much less likely to kill each other. We are forming a responsibly free global community...and not the tyrannical New World Order envisioned by the malevolent ETs. Will they try to use extermination and enslavement to control us? Do we threaten their reign of terror throughout the universe? Do the Pleiadians want to control us as much as the Draconians or Anunnaki? Are we the loose cannons of the universe? Is this all about Freedom vs Tyranny? Oh...never mind...just tell me who I am.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #29
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

As Mudra and others have said, if you look at how meditation works, it’s based on sooner or later getting you to experience the gaps between your thoughts. Those gaps – that stillness or peace or letting-it-be-ness – is, obviously, whatever’s left over once you’ve taken away whatever you normally consider to be “you”. Meditation is based on the fact that what’s left over is not nothing, but is actually the essence of who you are. So: one answer is to practise meditation, because what meditation is is a kind of fiendishly clever experiment that keeps leaving you with nothing but who you really are. It’s a kind of ancient technology for exploring precisely your question.

A second answer is to find out more who you really are moment by moment. That means learning to have a kind of mirror in which you keep seeing yourself within the bigger picture of your activities. In the spiritual traditions, particularly the esoteric ones, this is even more important than meditation. It’s called things like self-observation, or self-reflection, or (metaphorically) opening your eyes, or (metaphorically) waking up or staying awake. By contrast, all people “normally” have a false mirror with them, that the spiritual traditions often call “the ego”.

And so on. When you throw away the religious nonsense, what’s left in the spiritual traditions is quite often sophisticated methods for exploring your question.

I appreciate, of course, you may imagine these types of practices, etc are unlikely to answer the question in the ways you want. Obviously, in addition to the questions you've listed, you want to know details like “Is life on this planet ultimately just a school, and if so, is it the toughest school in the galaxy in many ways?” (Correct answer: yes.) And does absolutely everything in my life happen more “from” me rather than “to” me? (Correct answer: big yes.) And are human beings (as distinct from dracos who have incarnated as humans) among the highest beings in the universe? Have these high beings voluntarily decided to play hide-and-seek with themselves and forget who they are and made themselves low and weak and kind of thrown away the key because that’s the most far-out game the Divine beings could ever play with themselves? And also because the ultimate test of strength is to play being incredibly weak and to be tossed around in a whirlpool of total craziness and still, in one’s heart, not be beaten? And is this planet in the very middle of a mind-bogglingly gigantic intergalactic war, and that’s just one example of the Divine being determined to slum it out for a while? (I leave the reader to guess the correct answer by now.) And have human beings been subjected to very considerably greater slavery and oppression in lifetimes in the distant past? And so on, and on. One of the things previous posters seem to be pointing out, though, is that knowing all the answers isn’t the full answer, so to speak. Not-knowing is also one way of exploring the universe, and therefore part of what you need to explore to get the whole picture. Or to put it another way, maybe such a thing as the whole picture doesn’t exist?

But I hope I've said enough to kind of explain why "God with Alzheimers" is actually a fuller and greater version of God, when we consider that that Alzheimers is only temporary. Yes, you are a soul, and yes, you do exist forever, and beyond that too. I know that totally for sure, but I probably couldn't have gotten that knowing except through becoming very experienced at meditation. And yes, it's all very much about freedom. But how can you understand freedom fully if you haven't first tasted all the flavors of tyranny? I know one doesn't have to become an alcoholic to understand the dangers of abusing alcohol. But I think it's necessary to get drunk at least once.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your detailed and reasonable responses.

In a sense...I don't care who I am...as long as I live forever(in some way, shape, or form)...remember all of my past-lives(if necessary)...and stay out of war, enslavement, and extreme suffering. It wouldn't surprise me if I was a spiritual and physical mongrel...and had been involved in unbelievable achievements and utter depravity. I would simply like to see the universe become a friendly place where all war and atrocity would cease to exist forever. Life should be enjoyed...not endured. I would be happy to live in a neighborhood of Reptilians, Greys, Pleiadians, etc, etc...as long as they didn't hurt or kill me...and respected my privacy and personal freedom. I'm thinking that all races have been horrible...and done terrible things to each other. I'm thinking that even God has been a Devil. I see the universe as being one big mess. We need to clean it up...without hurting or killing anyone.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #31
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPg9D...layer_embedded

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 06-12-2009 at 08:41 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mind you Orthodoxymoron I am well aware of what 's happening out there on planet Earth.
As you I am comtemplating a world where humanity can live in peace as one harmonious community.
I believe this starts by working on oneself.

OUR EMOTIONAL STATE IS ALSO NOT PRIVATE
Clearly our thoughts interact with a Field — and this is one of the great secrets that has incredible scientific support, but has not yet reached the level of mainstream acceptance and awareness. Thoughts, ideas and concepts are not private — they are shared amongst us all.
The same is true for our emotional state. Everyone oscillates between certain times when they are angry, frustrated, fearful and nervous, and other times when they are calm, peaceful, tranquil and relaxed. We believe our emotions to be private phenomena, created solely within our own minds.

The repeated demonstration of the Meditation Effect in large cities, over the past 30+ years, clearly shows that our emotions are not an individual phenomenon at all. Small groups of people, holding a higher ‘frequency’ of peace and meditation, have a profound healing effect on their entire city — and beyond.

Excerpt from Divine Cosmos
This Week's Quantum Shift in World Consciousness...

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=476&Itemid=70

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 06-12-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

mudra, I enjoyed listening to Tolle. Thank-you. I will listen to more after I get some rest. Taking the focus off of self is a good thing...and both self exaltation and self degradation...will sink us. They are two sides of the same stupid self-centered coin.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #34
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I am glad you enjoyed listening to Eckhart Orthodoxymoron and that this did you good.
You can find many others of his videos on you Tube and over the internet.
They are all worthwhile listening to . Such a peacefull and wise man.
Here are some quotes of him you might enjoy as well.

Be well
kindness
mudra
Old 06-14-2009, 04:34 AM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you mudra. Here is a link(missing?) to another piece of the puzzle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9xa...relatedYouTube - Alien Species 1 - Humans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWR6W...relatedYouTube - Alien Species 2 - Greys and Reptilians

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks Orthodoxymoron,

Hope you can put all the pieces together at some point .

Kindness
mudra
Old 06-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once more...please take a look at the links in the first post. I've added a couple more links. I'm finding a benefit from listening to/watching these. I'm also finding that I need to listen to/view them several times for the information to really sink in. There is so much new(for me) information. Again...I can't vouch for the accuracy and truth of these...but they seem to be going in the right general direction. I'm interested in hearing both positive and negative responses. I don't believe everything...but they seem to resonate with me.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is just a renewed invitation to consider the videos in the first post...as a group. I'm considering this to be a step in the right direction...rather than the gospel truth.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:25 AM   #39
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Ortho. It seems to me that there are special problems for anybody trying to find the truth about some of these questions. I'll give you two examples.

My first example is in regard to the statement "I am God," where for "I" you can substitute Orthodoxymoron, TraineeHuman, etc. To most people that statement seems ridiculous. However, throughout two thousand years or more many, if not perhaps even all, of the individuals who have subsequently been acknowledged to have done best at reaching true spiritual awareness, have claimed this statement is literally true. Just because you haven't experienced this for yourself, what right do you have to dismiss it as implausible?

I actually had that very experience myself, at sixteen. It was by far the most vivid, by far the most real experience in every way, in my life. (Well, some of my experiences of and communications with some of the gods --who are all totally human and 200% benevolent and formerly had bodies on this planet -- have been in some ways more vivid. By the way, I have had very brief encounters with the former rabbi Jeshua and his former twin brother Judas, both of whom are gods, but they're certainly not the greatest of the gods.) In some Arab countries, many of the Sufi sages (also the Nazar sages before there was Sufism) got executed simply because they insisted it was literally the truth that we are all God, no less. Voluntarily stuck in cycles of limitation and physicality, but deep inside we are pure God. In all the ancient Eastern meditation traditions, the experience of directly discovering that this is literally true is known as the lowest level of enlightenment. "Enlightenment" doesn't mean being flooded with light. It's an old English word meaning to become lighter, i.e. putting down your load. It sounds to me like that is something you're consciously or subconsciously crying out for.

I give my second example at the risk of sounding crazy, though last time I checked I wasn't crazy. I have some clear memories from millions of years ago, when I wasn't on this planet in physical form. I even only ventured into the astral world of this planet for as brief periods as possible. I remember that at that time there were at least five intelligent species on the planet, and the five were ranked, forming a caste system. The top caste were flying dinosaurs, and although they could fly they used spaceships a lot. Then again, reptilians are often obsessed with technology. Below them were two reptilian castes. The bottom rung was occupied by creatures who were genetically engineered from horses. They had an aquatic and a dry land form. The aquatic form are the ancestors of whales and dolphins today. (By the way, did you know more humans are killed by dolphins than by sharks?) These creatures eventually developed nuclear weapons. However, that was only after the top reptilians agreed to grant them many forms of self-determination. Initially these creatures were treated like slaves, much as humans also originally were in the distant past. Then the creatures rebelled against the reptilians. The reptilians punished the leaders of the rebellion in a cruel way. However, the reptilians also then made a binding agreement with the non-physical beings who ultimately governed what went on on the planet. The reptilians agreed that trying to make people slaves by micro-chipping - which I remember the reptilians introduced in response to the rebellion -- is a foolish move, and the reptilians agreed never to repeat it. So yes, I happen to know that there are beings, absolutely more powerful than any reptilians, who are completely benevolent and who have the final say. I note that on this week's Veritas show there was a witness who said there was an attempt by a renegade branch of reptilians in the 80s to take over the earth. I find that part of this witness's claims credible. But I also understand that the (angelic) authorities in charge of this planet would simply never have allowed such an attempted conquest to come anywhere near succeeding. Even the reptilian interplanetary governments would have sent many troops to fight against the renegades if necessary.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #40
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

The point of my second example (and my first example) is that maybe you need more than hearsay to get at the truth, Ortho. Alex Collier and most other such people are very sincere and very intelligent, but let me suggest it's a big mistake to take their testimony as the truth. Unfortunately, I guess maybe they're all you've got. The legal system refuses to even consider hearsay evidence on any issue. That's because of course it can often be totally misleading.

A third example I could give is that I happen to know that our physical universe is only one among a great many physical universes. And that the sum total of all those universes is just a speck within the vast totality of the other varieties of real worlds that are out there (and in here). In quite a few ways, the physical universes are particularly uninteresting, by comparison.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am not blessed with exotic memories and experiences. My life is quite bland. This thread is probably a case of the bland leading the bland...who knows where? I'm not the slave of any source. I am very fickle. I try to consider as many sources as possible...and often these sources conflict with each other in profound ways. I try to look for commonalities. Are the sources in the first post credible...or have they been exposed as charlitans or frauds?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-20-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm leaning toward the theory that us Earthlings are renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran who sided with Lucifer...got kicked out of Heaven (Pleiades)...fought a civil war with our brothers and sisters...both collaborated with, and fought against, the Dracs...travelled to Sirius...and ended up on Earth in ancient Atlantis. Are we 'fallen angels'? If this is true...no wonder we have so many issues!

Reality check: Is this true...or could it possibly be true?
Old 11-29-2009, 04:40 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone listened to and watched the links in the first post? What did you think? What are your conclusions?