Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

see it's not so easy to discern fiction from facts

the mind which is a fiction enjoys fantasy

the more fantastic the merrier

besides eloquent people dont feed us bull do they lol
Thank-you RedeZra. I continue to think that most of what we are exposed to in Camelot/Avalon is either intentionally or unintentionally BS...but that there is a core of forbidden truth which just might save the world. I continue to treat most of what we discuss as being science fiction...which could very well be true. I speculate endlessly...but I know very little for sure...and I admit this freely. I do try very hard to approximate reality...but I don't have a clue how successful my feeble efforts really are. Sometimes I think that some 'whistleblowers' are selected to reveal certain bits of sensitive truth...but encapsulated in total BS. I sometimes think that they agree to do and say as they are told. If this is true...I don't necessarily object to this. It may be the way it has to be. But reader and listener beware. Think for yourselves! Do your own homework! Sample a very wide variety of sources...and don't just latch onto one of them! Good luck!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-05-2010 at 04:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote