Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #301
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Astralwalker just wanted to let you know that some of us use the minty theme of the forum and the lights colours you use for text are sometimes very hard to read

Great thread though
Good point Swanny. I am on minty myself and basically what doesn't read well is the Yellow color which is used.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #302
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astralwalker,

You are well appreciated by Bill and Kerry.
Any possibility to get in touch with them so they can put you in contact with David Wilcock and get the Nexus thread forwarded to the " 2012 data bank " part of divine cosmos's forum ?
Lot's of members there which would certainly be more than interested to read this.
Not easy to reach David through the usual lines. Bill and Kerry I am sure could help accelarating the process.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #303
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Is there any harm in practicing right now...The troops are moving into Gaza right now, and with maybe enough meditative energy we can try to have an effect. We all do need to practice. I know we don't have the music, but this would be a great time to start.
Peace be sent to Gaza and all here
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #304
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you there Brook.... have started....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #305
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I have invited our friends over at AstroVera to participate And also spread it to Brad Johnson's (14th october blogspot) ning community... Also:

MagentaPixie presents her messages with such a nice voice and words that I wanted to share it here:

Accessing the understanding of 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iGX...eature=channel

Quote:
"When will we know and understand what is going to happen to us?"

"If such major changes are due on the 21st Dec 2012, shouldn't we know beforehand of this?"

These and other questions are responded to by the White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine, through Magenta Pixie.

Last edited by Sanat; 01-03-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #306
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Glad to see you here Brook .
Welcome on board my friend.

Yes we can indeed send our peacefull energy towards the areas of Earth which are undergoing conflict like Gaza right now.
Here is a very nice video to go along with the meditation: " sacred prayer "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrw53Gd5_c

Meditation means awareness. Whatsoever you do with awareness is meditation. Action is not the question, but the quality that you bring to your action. Walking can be a meditation if you walk alertly. Sitting can be a meditation if you sit alertly. Listening to the birds can be a meditation if you listen with awareness.
When you meditate do it with your Heart.That's your soul foundation.

Blessings to you
mudra
Old 01-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #307
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Antonia and Mudra,

My heart goes out to the people of Gaza, I'm at work right now, and am doing a walking meditation until I get home.
These are our brothers and sisters, our "family" and they need the collective energy of peace sent to them right now.
Mudra thanks for the link, cannot use it until I get home though, as they block many sites, I will use it at home tonight, and have vowed to continue this meditation until I fall asleep tonight.
There is no time like the present to send Loving Energy to our brothers and sisters of the world who need it.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #308
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

My heart goes out to the people of Gaza, I'm at work right now, and am doing a walking meditation until I get home.
These are our brothers and sisters, our "family" and they need the collective energy of peace sent to them right now.
Mudra thanks for the link, cannot use it until I get home though, as they block many sites, I will use it at home tonight, and have vowed to continue this meditation until I fall asleep tonight.
There is no time like the present to send Loving Energy to our brothers and sisters of the world who need it.
Blessings Brook.
As our friend Antonia I am with you on this.

Peace to you
mudra
Old 01-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #309
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
For info:

Today I forwarded Samarkis's leaflet announcing the " Call to all humanity" to all members on line .
That's more than a 100.
Got some very positive feedback already.
Please everyone forward this also to as many as you can of your friends and beyond.

Remember this is a team work !

Astralwalker what would you think of making a video announcing the event and post it on you tube.
Anyone having the capacities and willingness to do this down here ?
It could already been prepared and once we get the date we can post it ?
Would be great to have Phiedpiper's music to go along with it .

Blessings to you all
mudra

A promotional video sounds like an excellent idea. If we can get an idea of what it should feel like, I'd be able and willing to do it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #310
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

the becker hagens grid overlayed on google earth seems to fit fairly accurately for the sites i have checked so far, one can download here:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #311
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

thanks a lot alchemikey, that's really helpful.

I didn't realize that things in the world were progressing in this way I am not tuned in to current events at all... I will try to get something done for us as soon as possible.

Sanat, I am quite sure that this is not a matter of everyone going where they are supposed to go, there are always different possibilities, and we need to work together to make the best one. We can't count too much on things happening automatically. I really don't like the names "Harvest" and "Ascension", the first one doesn't feel good to me and the second one just isn't accurate. It's much more than the sense of going "up".

This is a matter of transmutation, octavation, shifting of sub-spectrum of frequency of reality, all of these types of notions - and it comes as a result of our working together actively.

I think a lot of people might have misinterpreted certain sources of information to loosely suggest that our success or failure would not be determined by our free will actions - it will.

This is why we are trying to set up 2009 and onwards as being a matter of organized, practical action - we know that the frequencies have an effect and the right combination "en masse" can really have a strong impact. It would be overwhelming - it would start to alter the emotional complexes of many of the darker beings on the planet. I have done most of the necessary research to see this is true.

Let's try to keep the thread focused on practically working together and away from automatic happenings like was suggested by that certain agent on ATS (I saw the topic you brought here from there Sanat, you should never have believed that guy, he is planting disinformation by mixing it with truth).

We all have good intentions and that is what is most important.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #312
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

Hi Brook,

don't worry, I suppose that all of us here capable of doing this has already sent their love and protecting energy to this region. And I asure you my friend, this wont last that long as the PTB expect it would. It's already nearing it's end

BR
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #313
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I have invited our friends over at AstroVera to participate And also spread it to Brad Johnson's (14th october blogspot) ning community... Also:

MagentaPixie presents her messages with such a nice voice and words that I wanted to share it here:

Accessing the understanding of 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iGX...eature=channel
Great idea Sanat,

I was just wandering if any of you residing in the US have some contact with Aluna Joy ?? http://www.alunajoy.com/
She organised similar events twice last year, for both Sun Equinoxes and I know (I participated there too) she was prety succesfull.

Could be worth trying, if some of you have some contact with her it would be nice if you could send her a short message.

Hope that we'll be able to gather as many awakened people as possible.

Love you all!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 01:48 AM   #314
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker;

I thank everyone who has joined, accepted the idea and seen its vision and purpose!

I really appreciate.

Let’s do this people. Every soul is welcomed!

Let’s UNITE and let’s transform this planet to a place of Light and Harmony!

We all have come long way, and I believe that this is the final task that we have to accomplish.

No Leaders.

No Competition.

Just Oneness and intention for positive change!

Let’s heal ourselves and our Planet.[/B
[/COLOR]

Let there be Light.
Astralwalker
Ah, my friend, your words are like musik to my ears.

No leaders, no competition...or if I'm allowed to paraphrase the late Wallace D. Wattles (the Author of the booklet "The science of getting rich"):

Don't COMPETE, but CREATE!

In other words, only (co) creation of our collective future would lead us to our spiritual freedom.

I send you all my loving light and energy right now my dear ...
Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 AM   #315
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

OK - Well now that the Holidays are done and all thats over with - I can finally get to digesting this Thread in totality. Its a heavy read so It'll take Me a couple of days to read whats being said in this Thread.

I say a couple of days as We all know how Spirit works. Sometimes It gives You Gems to display right away and sometimes it takes a while for those Gems to display themselves.

At any rate - To digest all of the Information here, I'll need a couple of Days - LOL...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #316
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

I'll share a few comments below.

As I understand, the current process of cosmic change is different from and more far reaching than the 26,000-year cycle of our solar system passing through the central galactic plane. Scientists will realize this if they haven’t already. In fact, no beings will find any precedent in their history for what is now taking place. This process of cosmic change is affecting enormous spans of the cosmos and many, many time-space dimensions on both micro-cosmic and macro-cosmic levels. It is also affecting the fundamental composition of matter from its very origin. We can think of this change within the universe as being similar to our own bodies’ metabolic process of cellular renewal, but on a cosmic scale. Regardless of how we understand this process of cosmic change, it simply cannot be evaded by any method, and virtually no being has historically understood its true extent.

However, this does not mean that we as human beings were meant to be discarded. Far from it. By deepening our understanding of our original true nature, by becoming more selfless and compassionate, by elevating the goodness and sincerity of our thoughts, and by doing away with harmful notions and attachments, through this, we will come to understand our own path into the future as it unfolds before us.

Those with the means to scientifically verify the above, may consider doing so, if they haven't begun already. The surface manifestation you'll be able to observe will be an astounding process of celestial bodies undergoing rapid disintegration and/or reformation.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #317
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

welcomes...this site might be of assistance too based on a global infrasonic pattern

http://www.humanresonance.org/phi.html

the pattern looks quite similar to this crop circle from last summer:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...land2008a.html

the pattern also seems to fit nicely with the Baksei Chamkrong pyramid from angkor wat

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #318
thegreat1
Avalon Senior Member

Before i continue, the following points are intended as constructive criticisms.

1) i do not likek the design of the invitation, looks a bit airy fairy to me. Should the design not be a bit more neutral in it's appearance so as to aim to appeal to a wider audience?

2) Is this individial( the right person to manage this? I work for a company that deal with events and publications so i have some knoweldge of the work required to make the necessary arrangments for large sized gatherings. It would not be fair or reasonable to expect one person to co-ordinate thousands of people globally!!

If this will be pulled off successfully then i suggest that people wishing to help set this up, do the following.

SEND your CV (with/without as many personal details as you like) then send this to the owners of this forum or astralwalker.

Then, from that a team should be appointed with clear objectives, time frames and responsibilities. This should be co-ordinated with regular meetings (perhaps over software like Windows Live Messenger, AIM etc)

Then you have a better chance of pulling this off. So far though, a girly, airy fairy design does more to put me off, because i can see this isn't being done properly.... YET!

In addition much more time needs to be allocated to set this up. I suggest allowing 12 months to make arrangements and then set a date 6 months in. By this point you will be better aware of any delays elsewhere that could hold the show up so to speak.
thegreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #319
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

Sanat, I am quite sure that this is not a matter of everyone going where they are supposed to go, there are always different possibilities, and we need to work together to make the best one. We can't count too much on things happening automatically. I really don't like the names "Harvest" and "Ascension", the first one doesn't feel good to me and the second one just isn't accurate. It's much more than the sense of going "up".

This is a matter of transmutation, octavation, shifting of sub-spectrum of frequency of reality, all of these types of notions - and it comes as a result of our working together actively.

I think a lot of people might have misinterpreted certain sources of information to loosely suggest that our success or failure would not be determined by our free will actions - it will.

This is why we are trying to set up 2009 and onwards as being a matter of organized, practical action - we know that the frequencies have an effect and the right combination "en masse" can really have a strong impact. It would be overwhelming - it would start to alter the emotional complexes of many of the darker beings on the planet. I have done most of the necessary research to see this is true.

Let's try to keep the thread focused on practically working together and away from automatic happenings like was suggested by that certain agent on ATS (I saw the topic you brought here from there Sanat, you should never have believed that guy, he is planting disinformation by mixing it with truth).

We all have good intentions and that is what is most important.

take care everyone
Don't worry Phiedpiper, I don't "believe" in anything. Not even the info presented here. But I take all things into consideration, and I am all for people making up their own minds about any info. There is no magical "hokus pokus" way of growing in Spirit. It's all personal work on ourselves that we do every day that really matters. And this work is endlessly supported by Spirit.

Every Being has a pre-incarnative momentum towards his/her "mission" in life and will be guided accordingly through "synchronisities" etc etc.
On the macro-level everything is arranged in a holistic fashion and therefore it all fits together like pieces in a puzzle (in 3rd density it does not fit as smoothly and beautifully as it probably does in the higher densities, but fit it does). That is why I never ever disregard any piece of the puzzle. And this 2012 thing etc. is no small piece as it seems to be recognized all over the world. A persons "mission" very much includes spiritual growth in most cases. That is why everyone gravitate towards where they are supposed to go. This does not mean that it is "automatic" sleepwalking I am talking about. There is plenty of things to be "done", and yet most of it will take care of itself as long as everyone naturally follows his/her path without deviating too much from it. Seeking Source is the most important as that will always gravitate you towards the right path in each life...

Mass Meditation is good for creating waves of momentum to encourage more and more people to have this focus of working upon oneself. The whole process towards this "nexus point/ascension/harvest" or whatever you want to call it, is endlessly supported by Spirit. I don't really care what terms we use to adress this thing, so I use whatever is available and that many will recognize. No info contains "the whole truth" as info itself is always subject to interpretation by each persons level of understanding/consciousness. Music and frequencies is very nice, but the only miracles we will see will be those coming from Spirit/Source itself. Spiritual growth cannot be "forced" upon anyone externally. It always comes from seeking Source, and Source miraculously meeting the individual half way...

Love and gratitude for the opportunity to be part of all this,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 01-04-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #320
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
A promotional video sounds like an excellent idea. If we can get an idea of what it should feel like, I'd be able and willing to do it.
Thank you Czymra,

We will wait for Astrawalker's thoughts about this and if allright we can work out something.
Thank you for your offer. You seem to be the right person to be able to do this.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #321
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

I do apologize to everyone that has questions addressed to me. I will respond to every question as soon as I can. It’s hard to reach all sides and I’m doing as best as I can.

In the meantime, I will focus on the creation of the meditative method that is suitable for most people and also suitable for ones who do not have any previous experience with this.

I hope it will be ready in 10 days.

In the meantime all the ideas are welcomed.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #322
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

I recognize true spiritual being in you.

Your determination and vibration are extraordinary.

I’m very grateful for everything that you have done here.

Thank you.

Respect,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #323
thegreat1
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to ask AstralWalker a second question:

You spoke of using music in conjunction with meditation. You spoke of this in the context of group meditiation. Are you able to make any suggestions for how sound might be of benefit when meditating on my own? Is there a specific tone that can help to focus meditation?

I am familiar with the work of James Paul Furia, i first watched his videos about 4 years ago.

Paul
thegreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #324
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

As to the Gathering meditation;

Why not use www.eventtemples.com meditation which is all set and very useful?

All that is needed would be to set a date. The meditation can be done 24/7 or at 4 fixed times.

I see no need to invent the wheel over and over again so why not use what is in place already and functioning really well?

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #325
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
Before i continue, the following points are intended as constructive criticisms.

1) i do not likek the design of the invitation, looks a bit airy fairy to me. Should the design not be a bit more neutral in it's appearance so as to aim to appeal to a wider audience?

2) Is this individial( the right person to manage this? I work for a company that deal with events and publications so i have some knoweldge of the work required to make the necessary arrangments for large sized gatherings. It would not be fair or reasonable to expect one person to co-ordinate thousands of people globally!!

If this will be pulled off successfully then i suggest that people wishing to help set this up, do the following.

SEND your CV (with/without as many personal details as you like) then send this to the owners of this forum or astralwalker.

Then, from that a team should be appointed with clear objectives, time frames and responsibilities. This should be co-ordinated with regular meetings (perhaps over software like Windows Live Messenger, AIM etc)

Then you have a better chance of pulling this off. So far though, a girly, airy fairy design does more to put me off, because i can see this isn't being done properly.... YET!

In addition much more time needs to be allocated to set this up. I suggest allowing 12 months to make arrangements and then set a date 6 months in. By this point you will be better aware of any delays elsewhere that could hold the show up so to speak.
thegreat1 ,

Thank you for your remarks and offer to help.
We are gratefull to the work Samarkis did and it fits the purpose well so far.
However the whole project is still under construction and that means there is room for improvement.
New constructive ideas are very welcome.
If you have some project in mind for the event please go ahead and submit to us.

kindness
mudra