Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #901
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08

one love,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #902
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you mikey !
Great video

Thank you Lawless: your message had been sent by Sanat too a few days ago but you made it a bit longer . It's great !

Thank you Galaxy Girl we certainly can take your proposal into account .Very good idea.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #903
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Our friend Peter from Lightworkers org asked me to bring this link to your attention tonight

http://lightworkers.org/video/66349/...arting-weekend

Great video to watch there too !

Thank you Peter

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #904
lawlessline

Nice one Mikey,

One love.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #905
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sunday 2/8/2009 5 pm GMT

Friends from USA, Canada, central america, south America,Hawai, Honolulu, Africa,France, Belgium, Netherlands,Spain,Portugal,Finland, Sweden,Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Lituania, slovenia, Czeck republic, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece,Turkey,Poland,Bulgaria, F.y.rom, Roumania, Russia, Australia, New Zeeland, Philippines, Honolulu,Indonesia, Corea, India...

Be ready !
Don't miss our global synchronized meditation.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Looking forward to share this wonderfull experience with you.
All One in the heart.
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-07-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:33 AM   #906
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

it is about grids ,music, healing, symbolism and is visually stunning, well worth the watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQCHaEY3R38&sdig=1 10minutes, very interesting video

The rank of Magus is reserved for an elite class of philosophers and metaphysicians who hold the keys to divine knowledge. Mundane, consumer-oriented culture of postmodern Earth has cast down these noble spiritual teachers in the name of hyper-rational materialism. Ancient wisdom is lost amidst the rise of flashy exoteric performance, forcing the magus outward into the exoteric categories of stage (MAG)icians and stage (MUS)icians.

Clues as to the tangible content of a lost musical knowledge are scattered throughout encyclopedias and books on tonal harmony.

Synchromusicologists are a new branch of independent researchers who gather data on the Hidden Origins of Western Music and the power of sympathetic geometry to generate Love and to heal wounds. This video offers you the first tastes of what is to come from this school of thought.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #907
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra what a beautiful image you posted!! Thankyou, and everyone else who has worked on this project.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #908
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Respected Friends,

We are closing to the first run of the planetary meditations.

I would like to thank all of you who understood the message that I delivered and who resonates with it. For the ones who do not agree with what I presented I can only say that I’m sorry that I didn’t reach them and that is my failure.

All this has come in the time when my life faces major turbulences and it was the best that was possible to achieve.

Many people contact me and asked if this is my idea to misuse this global field of energy that will be accumulated in those planetary meditations because it is obvious that I do not share all my knowledge on the dynamics how this works.

I guess people are scared and I understand that. There is no misuse of this combined psionic focus, and my intentions are totally positive.

It is true that I withhold information about the dynamics of all this, in fact I have shared only a small amount of what I know about this and the events that are coming. But the reason for that is simple because I fallow the wisdom and timing of greater consciousness – Gaia.

For many of you Gaia is NEW AGE myth. It does not exist.

BUT IT EXIST. And we are all part of it. I have senses that can tune into Gaia’s wavelength and my pineal is developed to a point where Gaia can contact me when considers necessary.

During my physical stay here, I have experiences many things that in our current understanding of reality can be considered – extraordinary.

I have studied the work of many in Project Camelot and many are good. But I have gone further then most of them. Even the leading figures in this moderns movement of evolution are far less experienced in some areas.

I never plan to organize any of this, I just delivered the message. But the things had taken their own course and here we are – in front of first global planetary meditation with the intention to change the fractal structure of matter.

The basic meditation method has nothing do to with the meditations that will fallow. As we go if I’m allowed I will introduce more and more knowledge and add more and more complexity in this. At the end THIS WILL BE DONE!

There is only ONE truth in Universe – ITS NAME IS LOVE!

Not an empty word but the pure EMOTION – A state of being that vibrates on special frequency. And that is what humanity has to learn.

Many of you have not find much logic in what I have presented but as we go more and more logic will start to appear in what I say.

The one of the basic elements that I repeated again and again that this is teamwork. It has to be done by humanity not individuals. When we start doing this, Gaia and my friends from above will assist us and teach us the steps. Those who feel that they are not ready and that this does not resonates with them…are completely free to act as they will.

I only ask that you feel and hear the voice within. It is the only true guidance that is left to us.

Crop messages are real and they are showing the way.

In summary:

Believed or not, there is an object approaching and it will pass close to Pluto orbit on 13 Dec 2012.

The trajectory shown on the crop formation points that it won’t hit any planet of our solar system.

However its gravity pull will be extreme and together with the gravitational pull of our star which btw, will expand in mass, will cause our Solar System to split on two parts.

There is high probability that we are facing 2012 catastrophe on a mega scale.

It is my belief that this can be stopped to a certain level if we start to use our consciousness. Together as ONE.

In other words, the crop circle makers are showing us that we can change the reality and even the outcome of the future if we understand the fractal geometry and how our thought influence on matter.

Everyone can make a crop circle, but the genuine ones contain signature as pentagram or Star of David, or some 3D image when you spin them. There many people who are known as Left-brain people who just can not comprehend this reality. Their vibrational state forbids evolution because it mean total destruction of their old believe systems. They are stuck in the matrix. Some will succeed to get free some will not.

The Elite will crush the Economy soon and that means trouble soon. I think that they plan to introduce the NWO sooner then 2011.

I think if we understand the way the ancients did this in the past we can achieve extreme change of the outcome.
The main problem is that they are not pulling the strings but malevolent extraterrestrial race. And those being are very dangerous. So we have not a human factor as ultimate enemy…

Guns and violence will do no good against those beings, but only the power of our minds fused in one powerful stream of energy.

I hope that I’m wrong about many things, but it looks that I’m not…

So I would like to thank anyone who will hear my voice and see my vision. The more we became the more we can do. It will start with basics but it will soon transform to something very powerful that can be measured and it will go out of scale. I’m totally aware of the potential of this. And the driving force of this is not from this world.

The ones that are ready … will feel this deep inside. The ones that are not will run like heal, they will reject, attack with everything they can, but it will be useless.

There are greater powers around that most people can comprehend. The process of transformation has already began and there is no stopping.

If this is not done, I have failed. Our friends who are drawing crop formations had failed. And Gaia has failed.

The time for conflict is over. It is time that we evolve and we show that we are Worthy of this.

So let’s UNITE AS ONE and prove that we had learnt our lessons.

Love and respect to you all,

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:36 AM   #909
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker, my dear friend, no one will fail!

Whether you, nor Gaia or the one who help us thru all of this!!!

Me, and I only speak only of myself, I'm not that highly advanced as you my friend. I wish I would be, in order to help more then I'm able to help right now. But I'm so glad you're here with us and share your knowlegde.

Deep inside I know I've been waiting for an event like this, and I'm sure that I will fulfill my purpose here on our beloved planet.

No matter what this purpose is.

Deep inside my heart I know that everything, realy everything will be fine.
Sure, it is probably only my timeline, but I know that many of you here and also a lot of people out there, resonate the same way as I do.

Many of us here highly resonate with what you're trying to tell us, altough, as you say, you withheld a lot more informations as you've revealed so far.

I also understand the necessity of withholding your highly sensitive knowledge.

But you've made so far my friend, and there's no way back any more.

You're right, let's do it. No matter what it is!

Deep in our hearts, we will all know what are we here for. The moment wil come, and we will be awakaned.

Nothing happens by coincidence!

It is not a coincidence that we're here, right now, together in this matter.

So, why not do the best of it???

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-07-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #910
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

It is time.............................................. ...............
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #911
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astrakwaker,

I resonated with the entire nexus project the very moment I was guided to your thread.
There is nothing YOU have to prove . I being very close to this project know very well of
the purity of your intention and your dedication in this.

It's rather something we all together have to prove now:
that we choose for LOVE and UNITY as a human race .
The choice is simple really and it lays within the Heart.

This is a call to all souls who are aware that spirit is where it starts from , that as spirits we create our own reality. That we are bigger than matter and that our essence is LOVE.
LOVE is our foundation and this is where we have to act from now.
So above in Spirit so below in the material realm.

This is a time of gathering. Our individual pilgrimages on Earth have brought us to a point where we have now from our respected awarenesses to do something as a whole by connecting to each other and allow our higher vibrations to synchronize and create a brand new universe.

The time of aloneness is over . We have to discover how big and yet how simple we are when we vibrate from our HEART.

Now that we found each other let's our soul symphony begin and a new world emerge.
And there will be peace on Earth, and there will Love and there will be unity and integrity.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #912
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #913
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

A haiku I wrote

Sum of all my parts
possibilities, endless
I am wholly, one
Old 02-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #914
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

we will bw one, love will unite us, thank you Pane...
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #915
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

thank you astralwalker for all you have shared

just so everyone knows for the first trial we are going to have to play the music file twice so the meditations are an hour...i have updated the events section about this:

the wait is almost over

let our heart songs sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLYykClBXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nci-jNTFCnA

peace,
mikey
Old 02-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #916
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Spinning spiral clock
vast galaxies expanding
tomorrow's stardust
Old 02-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #917
moonmadness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Is there a way to get the file to play twice without interrupting the meditation to hit the play again button? Do you know what I mean?.....half way into the meditation we have to get out of the depths and restart? HELP!!

I'm thinking I would rather not use the music if this is the case. Any feedback?

Shorten the meditation this time?
You may use repeat function to get the file play twice. If you use computer you can turn on repeat in windows media player, if you use another sound sytem and a cd player device, most of the devices have repeat function.
moonmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #918
moonmadness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you moonmadness.

I was using real player....
You're welcome my friend. (for Realplayer, sub menu : play (at the top bar) /selection continuous play)
moonmadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #919
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there a way to get the file to play twice without interrupting the meditation to hit the play again button? Do you know what I mean?.....half way into the meditation we have to get out of the depths and restart? HELP!!

I'm thinking I would rather not use the music if this is the case. Any feedback?

Shorten the meditation this time?
Anybody that needs instructions on this, please let us know what you are playing the file on. Is it Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, Winamp?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #920
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

unfurling funnels
of Heavenly Blue blossoms:
Einstein-Rosen bridge

miraculously
one delicate golden thread
spanning the chasm

phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #921
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alrite everyone...looking for some quick feedback here:

astralwalker has just made a mix of songs to combine with phiedpiper's original which has extended the music to 52 minutes with 8 minutes of silence at the end

is everyone willing to download this file for the meditations or shall we wait till next week? i can also add a streaming link for this so you don't have to download it...let us know what you think

here is a dowload link for the music:
http://www.MegaShare.com/585876

password: nexus2012

peace,
mikey
Old 02-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #922
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Also aren't we a little short of time to make these changes by tomorrow and inform everyone ?
I feel it's better to keep this for next week's meditation .

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-07-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #923
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Also aren't we a little short of time to make these changes by tomorrow and inform everyone ?
I feel it's better to keep this for next week's meditation .

kindness
mudra
I agree,
regarding the looping of the file to play it twice, please download the music onto your PC and play it from a player that allows you to loop there.
If you all go online on the main or my website to listen to the stream, it might be that the site crashes and there is no way to loop the file.

Download, Download, Download.

If you have trouble finding your particular loop function on your player, let us know what program or device you play it on, and we will try to help. It might also me smart to spread this message, as I'm not sure how many people just want to stream the file.

Alchemikey, do you know if indabamusic.com is capable of handling many requests? The site loads quite slowly from my part of the world.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #924
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Mikey I had another try at your file and it's downloading fine now

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-07-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #925
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...you have to click the free button and then enter the password: nexus2012

and yeah we are running a little short on time...just wanted to see what people thought about it

czymra...that is one of my concerns as well...i am not sure of their capabilities at streaming a bunch of people at once but i feel we are not big enough yet to crash it but once this does get bigger who knows...do you think like a myspace music account would be safer bet or know of anywhere else that would be better?

peace,
mikey