Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:27 AM   #1276
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Jazzgad thanks for the support buddy. I believe in Czymra, and this being will come back for sure. He has not been around for nothing.

Thank you Astralwalker. I second that!

BALANCE is the Key! Always has been
in this 3D world.

Between our left and right brain,

between masculine and feminine energies,

between logic and emotions/feelings.

Peace, Divine Love and Joy to all!

Namaste
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 03-15-2009 at 08:30 AM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #1277
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:31 PM   #1278
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Jazzgad thanks for the support buddy. I believe in Czymra, and this being will come back for sure. He has not been around for nothing.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #1279
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

There is a very important piece of information from the new blog from David Wilcock

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=432&Itemid=70

Quote:

GALACTIC POSITION AFFECTS CONSCIOUSNESS

Now here’s another interesting piece of information that helps to confirm that. There was a Dr. James Spottiswoode, who came from one of these California universities. I forget which one right now. [Berkeley.] Again what you’re hearing is all improv — I’m not reading off any piece of paper; this is just a spontaneous lecture for you.

Anyway Dr. James Spottiswoode went through twenty years of research into ESP, anomalous cognition, remote viewing, Zener cards, Ganzfeld — all these laboratory studies of the human psychic function.

What he was looking for was a universal time factor: something that could keep on showing up from time after time, which would help to establish a time of the day where your psychic ability would get better.

He wanted to see if, for example, if at high noon, when the Sun is right overhead, you would be more psychic.

He took these studies and put them all together, but he was not able to find any particular piece of information that told him that there was going to be something happening on a particular day at a particular time — until he looked at what’s called “sidereal time”.

Sidereal time is the time that it takes the Earth to orbit once, relative to the center of the galaxy, rather than to the Sun. That’s a little bit different than the time that it takes us to rotate around the Sun, because the solar system is moving through the galaxy: our relative position to the galactic center is changing, not just based on the Earth’s rotation and revolution.

Sidereal time is not just something you can have fixed at a certain point of the day. It actually does change from day to day. So you need to keep checking it, if you’re going to go looking for this.

Now it appears that at 13 hours, 30 minutes, Local Sidereal Time — meaning sidereal time for you wherever you are — your psychic ability shoots up by 400%!

Now that’s a really, really phenomenal piece of information, because what that’s telling us is that you could be sitting there in your house, having no knowledge that these energy fields are affecting you in any way — and, yet, during this particular time of the day, where your position on the Earth aligns you directly with the center of the Galaxy, your intuitive abilities go way up!

That’s a very important point: you’re aligned with the center of the Galaxy and it’s almost as if there’s a hair dryer blowing on you. If you can think of the center of the galaxy as if it’s like a stream of air or wind, you’re like a wind sock. When you catch that air the strongest — when you’re right in its path — then all of a sudden you have a lot more psychic ability.

That’s really astonishing. That suggests very strongly that our mind is being affected by an outside energy field; that this energy field somehow has the ability to affect how psychic we can be, in addition to probably our level of intelligence and who knows what — the level of the health of the body; certainly there’s other studies that show that.

So, again, this is just yet another study telling us that consciousness is not just thought within the mind. It’s actually an energy field that reverberates throughout the whole Cosmos. And it’s an energy field that has varying degrees of density in various locations.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 PM   #1280
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

The Sidereal time is already known to many other groups around the globe...

I firstly learned about this from Aluna Joy at http://www.alunajoy.com/ and already participated twice on the global meditations she organised exactly on the Equinoxes, which are held...watch this...at exactly 13 hours, 30 minutes, Local Sidereal Time.

Doing this, if you only meditate for 45 minutes during this day, they manage to cover the whole planet in a period of 24 hours of constantly meditation.

This is allways different, as 13:30 is not 1:30 pm or am local time. It is now exatly 11:32 sidereal time here in west Europe, which means it will be 13:30 SRT (sidereal time) at about 02:00 am here.

I wonder, if we could eventually make a use of the SRT for our own purpose?
And I must ask for the third time now: does anyone have any contact to Aluna Jouy? She has a big subscribers list...we could get a bit help there too for our own project...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #1281
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, almost all websites which offered download of a SRT software dissapeared...

But I still have this peace on my pc somewhere...

If any interest, please let me know...

malletzky
Old 03-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #1282
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
By the way, almost all websites which offered download of a SRT software dissapeared...

But I still have this peace on my pc somewhere...

If any interest, please let me know...

malletzky
I found one http://www.brothersoft.com/sidereal-clock-102467.html
Old 03-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #1283
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks TheChosen and Malletzky for the excellent info!

Old 03-16-2009, 04:33 AM   #1284
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

For all truth seekers who want to find out about the latest research and conclusions of respected David Icke, they can listen to him on Saturday, 11 April 2009.

There are absolutely no words needed to describe this Gentlemen, perhaps a Consciousness which had awakened millions and showed them the reality and the structure of this Matrix. He had played a major role in the global awakening process of humanity.

He will perform at the Melbourne Convention Centre, and for all people that would like to listen what he has to say, it was passed to me that there are not many tickets left for the event.

I personally had watched most of his presentations and I resonate with most what he say.

Astralwalker

-- ------------------------------
--------------------------------

Date: Saturday, 11 April 2009

Organiser : http://www.TruthMovementAustralia.com.au

http://www.stickytickets.com.au/1385 purchase tickets

Time: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Venue: Melbourne Convention Centre

Melbourne VIC 3439

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-16-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #1285
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

The excerpt below was posted recently on Divine Cosmos, David Wilc*o*c*k's website:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=432&Itemid=70

Quote:
A MAJOR ‘BIFURCATION POINT’ IS IMMINENT
I will also document in this upcoming article that the next "bifurcation point" in Dr. Sergey Smelyakov’s "Auric Time Scale of the Mayan Calendar" is March 20, 2009.

Don’t get hung up on it being a specific date. It is more of a focal-point around which changes cluster, as our society upgrades into a whole new level. Historically these ‘bifurcation points’ are associated with the collapse of corrupt governments and civilizations and the rise of much cleaner, more positive systems.

Click here to read my classic article on "The Ultimate Secret of the Mayan Calendar!"

We’ve been waiting ever since November 2006 for this one to come along and I haven’t spoken much about it, so as not to call negative attention to it too early and tip off the wrong people. Now it’s so close I don’t mind discussing it.

These dates signify very incredible turning-points for human civilization… the most important in all of recorded human history.

So, we can expect that things are going to get even more interesting this coming week! I hope to have the next article out before the end of this coming week… in the midst of the massive work I’m doing to upgrade the ‘old’ content on this website so you can read it with a fresh eye.
GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #1286
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Much Light & Blessings!

Thank you for the info on the Sidereal Time! So many things that were hidden from common knowledge are all coming to the surface!! I do feel most strongly that Divine Creator will definitely give over what knowlegde each of us will need in order to make progress!!All that is needed is to stay in higher frequencies!!

When one adds to the Harmony here and encourages good deeds and gratitude,the frequency raises!!

Much Love!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 AM   #1287
anton
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of time,are people aware that the 8 o'clock gmt eliminates India and Sth.East Asia from meditation venues.Eg Angkor Wat ,local time would be 3or4am.Having been there a couple of times myselfi know for sure that people would not be allowed in .Even if you made it inside,only a person with a death wish would try climbing to the top in the dark.I was planning a pilgrimage to Borobudur in Java,Indonisia but after realising the time factor theres not much point,i may as well stay in Bali,the island of the Gods.I'm not asking for anything to be changed.i'm just bringing this to peoples awarness in case others are planning special trips in may
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #1288
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Thought i would share this video on this thread. Lots of crops circles, beautiful music, and orbs. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ing+terra+2012
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #1289
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
February 10, 2009 - 200+ Dolphins Mysteriously Gathered in Manila Bay.

“It's something unusual. It's the first time that such a large pod
has entered Manila Bay, and is acting strangely.” - Malcolm Sarmiento,
Dir., Philippine Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources

For video, see: Rescuers try to save dolphins >>[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
I must take a look for the link again, it was all about the magnetic polar shift and how it has messed up not only our amphibian friends but migratory birds also. This is so sad to see. I've had the honour of surfing with huge schools of dolphins on quite a few occasions, magnificent creatures.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #1290
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
Alchemikey.. i have had many problems with my computer I.E( rebooting just befeore the end of a 3 hours rendering) so I am loosing a lot of time here for no reason

I am trying to restart a rendering of the video file that will give me a video of about 350 mo with a really good audio quality and a video with a honest HD quality.

Now i am going to work and will come back in 4 hours and I hope the video will be rendered and ready to upload on one of the sites you gave me. probably the second one.

Hope it's not too late.

Perseide.
That's weird, I have been quietly trying to get the videos together and was hoping to "surprise" you but have had exactly the same problem. I shall try again however !!!I
Old 03-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #1291
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A global meditation we might want to consider joining?

Quote:
The Holon of Planetary Ascension

In this communication we wish to share with you the meditation that will be conducted at The Great Triad in Seattle, WA, on Sunday, April 5, at 3 pm Pacific Time.

As we said in a previous communication, those who cannot join us physically for this gathering are invited to join us for the Planetary Meditation in absentia. This is a form of planetary service, through the action of what we call The Planetary Holon of Ascension. In order to join us in this meditation, you will need to have mastered the Holon of Ascension, for it is the foundation upon which the Planetary Meditation is based.
http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-planetary-ascension

The "Holon of Ascension" is a method where a certain visualization is important. I think we can synchronize with this event and still use our own method if we wish. Methods are superficial, the unifying intent behind is what really matters in my view. Just thought I should alert this thread to this possibility at least...

In Tom's words:

Quote:
Tom’s Observations

I would like to take a moment and thank those of you who have decided to join us in this planetary meditation as described by the Hathors. Know that you will be joined in your efforts by thousands of other people throughout the world who, like you, sense the great opportunity of these times.

Although you may not know each other’s names, although our paths may never cross, we are part of a vast and growing global community. Some have called people like you, Lightworkers. The Hathors call you the Life-sustainers, for the values you express in your life, your work, and your community have a direct effect on the quality of life around you. And in the dance of creation, whereby thought becomes manifest in our lives, your life and how you live it helps to sustain life itself, or at the very least the higher qualities of what we call human.

Know that in this type of energy-work, distance does not matter. Those of us undertaking this form of planetary service will be connected in ways that transcend the limitations of time, space, location and distance.

Thus, in Seattle, when those of us who have gathered enter into the meditation, we will do so with a community of the well-intended who are spread throughout the earth, on almost every continent and in many different countries.

Those of us undertaking this planetary meditation share one commonality. Although our lifestyles and positions in life may differ, and although our philosophies and religions may not concur, we all agree on one salient point: life on earth is precious.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #1292
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Thousands of people, thousands of miles away
Yet you are the ones that understand what i say

If only we could find a way for us all to live together
Life would be so jolly, i would be as light as a feather

But i guess that is not what we all signed up for
Instead we promised to enter the darkest corridor

A world to test our capacity to love in every waking hour
It is in this unfertile ground where we reveal our true power

We could've stayed amongst the stars but who would that serve?
Mother Earth was weeping and in our hearts it clearly struck a nerve

So here we gather to lead the way and unite the world as one
The intention to heal and form a bridge to the time of the 6th sun

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #1293
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

just checking in to see what is being done about the audio/video for this week

perseide are you compressing the file more? possibly adding to youtube as a playlist?

the earlier we can get something up for downloading the better

zeddo...are you working on the same thing as perseide?

peace,
mikey
Old 03-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #1294
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

Great Poem Alchemikey! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #1295
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

your welcome selaviv...it was written for all of you

might as well share the other poem i wrote (i was responding to a topic on insanity on another forum):

To an insane world i very well may sound insane
Yet what is the difference between joy and pain?

The core which experiences all emotions is the same
The mind wants answers, the heart laughs at the game

To me it is insane to believe any one of us is separate
The need to put down another, to me is just desperate

One sees an enemy where another sees a friend
Some keep the ego strong while others like to blend

No matter what you believe, it all boils down to this
You exist right now as consciousness, as life, as bliss

Be the one self in silence and you will be in for a surprise
Before thoughts, before feelings, before anything does arise

The timeless state that needs no proof as it always will be
Open and just feel how this sounds..."i am a child of eternity"

From the centering source of infinity from which we all hail
There is no sanity to defend and there is no me left to fail

There is only the one that is all and the all is all that can be
One day all will realize this...one day all will have eyes to see

peace,
mikey
Old 03-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #1296
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you MIKEY for your wonderfull and inspiring poetry.
You are LOVE incarnated

kindness
mudra
Old 03-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #1297
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
just checking in to see what is being done about the audio/video for this week

perseide are you compressing the file more? possibly adding to youtube as a playlist?

the earlier we can get something up for downloading the better

zeddo...are you working on the same thing as perseide?

peace,
mikey
I was but have given up. The one reason is I'm fighting a losing battle with my software and I think Perseid has it under control so no use duplicating effort.

Z
Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #1298
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

What Makes a 'Power Spot' Sacred?
A pilgrim and photographer explores the most potent, sacred places on Earth.

BY: Martin Gray

Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, the pyramids of Egypt, Jerusalem, Banaras, and Mt. Fuji. Since prehistoric times, these and other sacred places have exerted a mysterious attraction for millions of people around the world. Ancient legends and modern-day reports tell of extraordinary experiences that people have had while visiting these magical places. Sacred sites have the power to heal the body, enlighten the mind, increase creativity, develop psychic abilities, and awaken the soul to an awareness of its true purpose in life. These power places are found all across the planet in the form of sacred mountains, healing springs, enchanted caves, and sites of divine apparitions.

What is the key to the mystery of the sacred sites, and how are we to explain their power? Why do millions of people flock to these holy and magical places every year?

read further here: http://www.beliefnet.com/Holistic-Li...acred.aspx?p=1

kindness
mudra
Old 03-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #1299
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astralwalker and everyone please check into this.
Very interesting data as regard Manifestation Meditation frequencie
s

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/s...t/message/7619

here is an excerpt:
"I'm a scientific researcher developing acoustic frequencies
that contain geometric representations of different states of
consciousness that when listened to tend to entrain the mind and body
rapidly and dramatically into specific desired states.
>
> This project has spanned the last 7 years, I have a test group of
approximately 1350 volunteers. Results to date of exposure to these
frequencies encompass dramatic phenomena related to regeneration,
healing, well being..
>
> Over the course of roughly the last year, the focus has been on
addressing general and specific areas of mind and body debilitation,
with the hoped for target in mind of increasing overall wellness.
>
> You can review volunteer reports of effects of these frequencies at...
>
This comes from yahoo group: sacredlanscapelist
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sacredlandscapelist/

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #1300
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Asttralwalker and everyone.... I found this on Lovepeaceharmony web site

http://lovepeaceandharmony.ning.com/...st:46059&xgs=1

it's very like what we do and an invite to meditate together using a spacific method for planeary assention.... we should join in...

The Holon of Planetary Ascension

In this communication we wish to share with you the meditation that will be conducted at The Great Triad in Seattle, WA, on Sunday, April 5, at 3 pm Pacific Time.

As we said in a previous communication, those who cannot join us physically for this gathering are invited to join us for the Planetary Meditation in absentia. This is a form of planetary service, through the action of what we call The Planetary Holon of Ascension. In order to join us in this meditation, you will need to have mastered the Holon of Ascension, for it is the foundation upon which the Planetary Meditation is based.

Please refer to our previous communication entitled “The Holon of Ascension” for detailed instructions on how to create this for yourself.

http://lovepeaceandharmony.ning.com/...-mesaji-hathor

We now wish to turn our attention to earth’s Celestial Soul, the BA of earth itself. For it is uniquely different in its organization. Unlike your BA, which is located along the central axis of your body at a point above your head were you to join your hands together, the Celestial Soul of earth is spherical. It completely encloses the earth in a sphere and is located about sixty miles above the surface of your earth. This is what some people refer to as the Christ or Buddha grid. It enfolds earth, completely surrounding it.

During the Planetary Holon of Ascension you align yourself with this greater BA.

You do this by extending the axis of your own Holon to the core of the earth and up to the BA of the planet. Thus, when the Celestial soul of earth responds to you, its energy will pass down this axis through your own personal BA, into your KA (your etheric twin), your physical body, and into the earth.

In a very real sense, you are grounding rods for the Celestial Soul of Earth during this meditation.

As corporeal beings, your bodies are primary standing wave patterns, comprised of atomic and subatomic particles from earth. And from this perspective, your very physicality is birthed from earth, which was, itself, birthed from the remnants of stars. Thus, as embodied beings you have the spiritual authority, the spiritual right and the spiritual responsibility to allow and to assist Earth’s ascension.
The Planetary Meditation

The Planetary Meditation has three phases.

In the first phase, you engage your own personal Holon of Ascension. This charges your KA body with etheric light and spiritual potency, generated from your own celestial soul. This opens your own KA body to become a vibrational-receptor, for the greater influx of etheric light and energy that will descend from the Planetary BA.

In the actual meditation on Sunday, April 5th, we will spend ten minutes in this personal phase, activating our individual Holons of Ascension.

In the second phase, you move your awareness up the axis, past your own personal BA, to the sixty-mile sphere of the BA that surrounds Earth. In the previous phase, you sent appreciation to your own personal BA in order to activate the Holon. In the planetary phase you send appreciation up the axis to the BA that surrounds earth.

As the planetary BA receives your impulse of appreciation it will respond to you and send an influx of energy down the axis, down into your personal BA, your KA body, your physical body, and into the Earth.

It is important to understand the nature of the appreciation that you shall be sending.

It is based upon a spiritual realization that occurs to one as he or she enters into the ascension process. We would describe it as a recognition that embodied life is a treasured gift, that the experience of being in matter and specifically in a human form, is something to be honored and cherished.

This has nothing to do with the dilemmas you may be facing in your life or the situations that aggravate you, make you fearful, angry or sad. These are separate issues, having to do with your own personal psychology and how well, or how poorly, you are adjusting to being a spiritual being having a human experience.

The appreciation that needs to be sent to the Celestial Soul of earth is appreciation for the elements of earth itself, appreciation for the unique experience of life on earth, and for the archetypal elements of water, air, fire, earth and space.

Your science does not consider space to be an element. But here we are referring to an ancient alchemical knowledge, not to the elements of your periodic table.

This ancient knowledge recognized that space is not the mere absence of something, but is a womb for all that may come into existence. It is the mother of all things. Out of this space, subatomic particles and atoms, as well as all their configurations are birthed.

Although your science currently views subatomic particles and atoms in a mechanistic manner, we see them as conscious beings with volitions of their own. This gives rise to a fascinating array of possible futures since your bodies are comprised of these multitudes of consciousnesses.

We intend in future communications to address how the art of human appreciation can affect atomic structures and possible futures. But let us now turn our attention back to the Planetary Holon of Ascension.

When you send appreciation to the BA of earth, you are sending appreciation for the treasure of embodied existence, and for the treasure that you call earth. It is the emotion of appreciation that shall cause the Celestial Soul of earth to respond to you, just as with the personal Holon of Ascension.

When earth’s BA responds to your appreciation, there will be an influx of energy down the axis of your own Holon of Ascension, and depending upon your level of evolution, you will have many different types of experiences. Some of these shall be transcendent in nature, some of them interdimensional in nature, whereby you are taken into the multi-dimensionality of earth in all her grandeur.

For some it shall be an act of purification, for the dross that would keep you at a lower vibration shall be struck like a bell, and the vibration that arises shall wake you from your sleep.

What we mean by this is that human consciousness has been in a state of slumber, not recognizing its abilities as co-creators of collective reality. While being asleep, human consciousness has allowed others to manipulate its reality, and determine its destiny. With the ascension of earth, those days are numbered, and so as the great Celestial Soul of earth responds to you, you shall enter into a more energetic vibration, a quickening of the KA (your etheric twin).

There are many, many types of experiences that will arise, but do not be sidetracked by them. They will naturally appear. The important thing in this phase of the meditation is to be the grounding rod for Earth’s Celestial soul.
The Mechanics

This is the sequence for the second phase of the meditation: the Planetary Holon of Ascension.

After activating your personal Holon of Ascension, you extend the axis of your Holon into the center of the earth and up to a point sixty miles above the surface. This point is one of an infinite number of possible points along the sphere that is earth’s BA.

Then you send appreciation to earth’s Celestial Soul and wait to feel the response, allowing the response to move down your energetic-axis into your body, into your KA and into the earth.

After you feel the response of earth’s BA passing through you into the physical earth, you return to the state of appreciation and send it back up to earth’s BA again, waiting and allowing the response, allowing it to move through you and into the Earth. You repeat this as many times as you wish during the time of the meditation.

This phase of the meditation will last twenty minutes.

This portion of the meditation can become very dynamic. If at any time the energetics become too strong for your comfort range, shift your attention back to your personal BA point and just rest in your personal Holon of Ascension until you feel ready to receive a greater influx of energy. Some of you may need to do this several times in the course of the twenty minutes.

After this second phase of the meditation, we will return to the personal Holon of Ascension for five minutes, allowing the experience to integrate.

At this point, we will have been in meditation for 35 minutes. We then suggest you rest in silence for at least five minutes. If you have the time, it would be a very good thing to lie down and drift off for a while. It is not advisable to move into your outer world of activities without this period of rest.

Once the meditation begins and until it ends, we shall, ourselves, construct a Holon of Ascension. We shall create a disc shape, just like the personal Holon of Ascension. The center of our Holon will be the center of your Milky Way Galaxy, what is sometimes referred to, as the Great Central Sun, and the disc shall extend out so that the entire galaxy is enclosed in it. For some of you this is unnecessary information, but for others this information will be helpful.

Through the mystery of space, the mother of all potentials, we extend to you this invitation. We invite you energetically to join those of us who shall be gathered in Seattle for The Great Triad. And we welcome you to this grand experiment of collective co-creation.

The time has come. The bell is sounding. It is time to wake up to your greater destiny.

The Hathors.
Tom’s Observations

I would like to take a moment and thank those of you who have decided to join us in this planetary meditation as described by the Hathors. Know that you will be joined in your efforts by thousands of other people throughout the world who, like you, sense the great opportunity of these times.

Although you may not know each other’s names, although our paths may never cross, we are part of a vast and growing global community. Some have called people like you, Lightworkers. The Hathors call you the Life-sustainers, for the values you express in your life, your work, and your community have a direct effect on the quality of life around you. And in the dance of creation, whereby thought becomes manifest in our lives, your life and how you live it helps to sustain life itself, or at the very least the higher qualities of what we call human.

Know that in this type of energy-work, distance does not matter. Those of us undertaking this form of planetary service will be connected in ways that transcend the limitations of time, space, location and distance.

Thus, in Seattle, when those of us who have gathered enter into the meditation, we will do so with a community of the well-intended who are spread throughout the earth, on almost every continent and in many different countries.

Those of us undertaking this planetary meditation share one commonality. Although our lifestyles and positions in life may differ, and although our philosophies and religions may not concur, we all agree on one salient point: life on earth is precious.

The grand experiment in collective co-creation that the Hathors refer to, is the hope that with enough well-intended persons working to anchor the ascension energies of the planetary BA, we may, as a species, wake up to our powers of creation and change our destiny.

It is my opinion that earth is going to be fine in this period of great transformation that we are now in the midst of. Some of her inhabitants might not make it, especially us humans who think we are above the ecosystem that we live in. But earth will be fine.

If the myths, prophecies, and legends that speak to this time are right, then earth will ascend to a new vibration of being and all those upon her will enter a golden age. Only time will tell if this is true or not, or just the delusional hopes of primate human minds with overly active imaginations.

I do think that we are in extraordinary times. Thus, one can witness almost daily, a plethora of extraordinary fiascos, stupidities and dangers as well as extraordinary opportunities for personal growth and ascension. For those of you new to the Hathor postings, in their view of ascension there is nowhere to go. Ascension is not about leaving earth in a flash of glory (although that is one version). For most of us, ascension is a movement upward in consciousness while still being embodied.

And so we undertake this meditation because we are embodied. We are made of the stuff that is earth herself. And thus we have, as the Hathors say, both the spiritual right and the spiritual responsibility to allow and to assist Earth’s ascension.
Timing

Those of us who have gathered in Seattle for the Great Triad Intensive will enter into the Planetary Meditation on Sunday, April 5th at 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time. For those of you outside the US, the Internet has several Time Conversion sites that are free. The World Clock is one of these and it is easy to use.

If, for some reason, you are unable to determine the exact time in your time zone, then I suggest you just pick a time and do the meditation on your own. The vibratory field of the Planetary Holon will continue for some time after the meditation is completed in Seattle.

The meditation will last 35 minutes as the Hathors indicated. After this, those of us in Seattle will be in silence for 5 minutes to re-orient ourselves since I anticipate that this will be a very dynamic experience in transcendence.

For the last twenty minutes of that hour, we will be closing the Intensive with a sound meditation.

If you are joining us for the meditation at a distance, then this would be an ideal time to rest and integrate the experience before moving into the rest of your day or night.
The Free Live Broadcast

We will, for the first time, attempt to conduct a live-internet broadcast of this meditation as it occurs in Seattle. And we will offer it free of charge.

If we are successful in getting all the elements together, you will see a button that says Live Broadcast when you go to at the top of our home page on April 5th. Click on this and you will be shown a link that will take you to the broadcast as it is happening. Then click on the link to hear a live-audio stream of the event in Seattle.

This will also be archived as a pod-cast after the event, also linked on the home page.

Now folks, this is technology, and the great Archangel Murphy may have his hands in this. Thus, to paraphrase a well-known statement called Murphy’s Law: “what can go wrong may go wrong.” So if nothing happens when you go to the link, or if the tab isn’t on the website (because we couldn’t make the high-tech thing work) then just forget about the broadcast. The podcast will be available soon. What’s important is that as many people as possible throughout the world enter into the meditation together. So if the techy thing doesn’t happen, switch off your computer, tune in to what is happening, and have a great ride.
An Important Note About the Personal Holon of Ascension

I wish to clarify a technical point regarding the Holon of Ascension. As the Hathors said above, you will need to master this before you proceed to the Planetary Holon. Although I thought the directions were clear in the previous communication (see the Holon of Ascension), for some readers it was evidently not.

The Holon of Ascension is a disc-shaped imaginary geometry. The axis of the Holon (the line that goes through the middle from the top to the bottom) happens to pass through the central axis of your body. It is around this axis that the Holon spins.

However, your KA body does not spin. It remains oriented in your physical body as usual, front facing front and back facing back. If you don’t know what I am talking about here, you need to go to the Holon of Ascension and read the detailed directions.

Some people have emailed us and said they sometimes feel nauseous when practicing the Holon of Ascension. If you are spinning your KA body along with the Holon, this could be the reason. The KA body is not supposed to spin. If your KA body does not spin and you still experience nausea, try slowing down the spin rate of the disc (the Holon). It does not have to move fast at all.

If these changes don’t resolve the problem then there is a good chance you are experiencing some spiritual purification. I, myself, experienced some nausea when I first worked with the Holon, especially if it went beyond ten minutes. Now I can go for more than an hour without any discomfort. The bottom line here seems to be that with repetition of the Holon of Ascension, the physical body gets used to the increased vibratory rate of the KA.
Final Thoughts

Again, I wish to sincerely thank those of you who will be joining us in this “grand experiment” on Sunday, April 5th. During the time of the Planetary Meditation (3-4 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time), I will light a single white candle to symbolize the light of illumination and to represent the many thousands of people around the world who will be joining us from a distance.

I have been experimenting with the Planetary Holon of Ascension since the Hathors gave it to me. It is quite an energy generator, and I anticipate that those of us who join our hearts and minds together during the Planetary Meditation will experience something extraordinary.

Blessings to you and your loved ones, Tom Kenyon

the Full Moon March 10, 2009 Kealakekua Bay, Hawaii
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote