Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #1351
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #1352
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #1353
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! Here we go again!

Statistics for the 21.03.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 3400 - 3500 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: 2500 - 2600 people

The 7th Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated around 565-570 on the Scale/Map of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

Almost a thousand more people joined in since last week, and also an increase in the number of people sitting the full hour. Seems like this is moving in the right direction indeed! The field we create seems to have stabelized itself around 565-570 on the Scale. This is more than high enough to serve it's purpose. Let's keep the snowball rolling and see where it leads!

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #1354
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to one and all.

[QUOTE]Statistics for the 21.03.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 3400 - 3500 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: 2500 - 2600 people

The 7th Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated around 565-570 on the Scale/Map of Consciousness:
QUOTE] Sanat

Great News well done to everyone

Now if we can all promote our intention in the 3d realm,, and each one of us resonate the same in our daily lives and brings one new friend that also resonates we can reach our target.

May 9th is just around the corner....

Again Well Done lets keep it up

Namaste

Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-22-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #1355
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Yap, that’s good news. Thanks Sanat.

Truthseeker360, you are right. We are approaching 9 may and we will soon discuss this in little more detail.

Respectfully,
Astralwalker
Old 03-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #1356
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

This is great news Sanat, really great news.

Thanks to all of you who've helped spreading the word about our project, 1000 more people in just one week is amazing...

And I'm pleased to see that the quality of our meditation is getting better and better...

We're on the right track, let's continue that way...

Thank You very much to ALL of you my friends for the hard work which makes all of this possible, for your passion and your consistency...

Thank You Astralwalker, for your visiion...we will accomplish it together as one.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #1357
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i forgot to mention that now each time i meditate there is something like electric current flowing in the palms of my hands.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #1358
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post

Namaste
lightbeing
Hey Lightbeing! This image captures very closely one of the things I saw during the meditation.... one of the most joyful and heart opening moments I experienced, in fact: the cetaceans were encircling the planet, swimming in space playfully participating with us as we held hands all round the globe, laughing with delight...anyone else see something similar?

thanks for sharing
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #1359
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

thank you Sanat,

These are always usefull informations .
Great to hear the group is growing.
May it continue to do so

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #1360
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Also posted on the meditation feedback thread.

With all the respect I owe to everybody who would not have the same idea on the subject.

Ok people, I am in the same process as you all are. Trying to follow Astralwalker to where he is trying to lead us. I am not following like a blind person but like a curious person eager to understand things that are there for me to grasp.

So in that intent, I made what I could with the material I had for that meditation. This include some excellent graphic video from Anodea Judith on the rising of the kundalini energy into the chakras. Add to that an excellent audio solfeggio file and we would suppose it could do a great job at uniting people. The fact of the matter is that it didn't really work in the way I hoped. People tend to be unfocussed by the video while trying to meditate.

In substance I cannot say I agree totally with Astralwalker on the importance of the video in a global meditation and I would say that I agree on many many people on the fact that Phied Piper's second file was the most effective meditation tool I had the chance to use. When we used it, I simply looped it so that it continues without interruption for 1 hour and had an incredible meditation. Since then I must say that I never attained the same level of awareness.

I think in a way I understand why Astralwalker wants tracks with emotions... because obviously, our emotions are the true energy that can make things happen, our emotions are the very force within us. But I think we don't need something exterior to us to bring those emotions up. I think that by trully feeling what kind of emotions could rise inside of us while knowing that peace on earth and true love is spreading around and inside each of the souls of this planet, that could do just well! That is our true power, the fact that we can really FEEL the emotions rising while visualising what we want in our life, blessing the fact that we have the possibility to chose between all the realities in this universe. We have to KNOW, to acknowledge that all the realities already exist, all we have to do is focus on the right one or to be more precise... on the same reality. There goes the importance of a true focus within our group. It is said that all it takes to bring those changes into our reality is the square root of 1 percent of the population meditating together... that is why we are trying to spread the word... calculate for yourself... it only takes 8 000 people to change the focal point to the whole planet's reality.

Ok I don't know why I needed to say all this. Bottom line. we need focus within the group, concencus would be great and I myself think that phiedpiper's file was the best and the only one we should use for now. But like I said... It's not my experiment, it's ours and I give my full respect to Astralwalker's guidance. If he, for some reasons thinks that we should use something else, I will agree but I think we might be also as right as anybody else. So maybe just a discussion on this subject would help us understand where we are heading.

Feeling somehow that we are connecting together.

Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #1361
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i prefer lying down with eyes closed and just listening to the music

it's world water day...a simple way to help if you can

http://www.charitywater.org/wwd/index.htm

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #1362
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Calm down friends. Everything will work out fine.

Please have patience.

Respectfully,
Astralwalker
Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #1363
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love and gratitude

Here is more from the interview between Reiko and Dr. Emoto:

REIKO: Have you come across a particular word or phrase in your research that you have found to be most helpful in cleaning up the natural waters of the world?

DR. EMOTO: Yes. There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love.

These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O.

Water is the basis that not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the equation.

Masaru Emoto: Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha, consisting of two Chinese characters:
kan, which means feeling, and sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or two back.

I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love, and may even lead to an end to the wars and conflicts in the world. Kan-sha is inherent in the substance H2O -- an essential element for life.

You can read the rest of Reiko's interview with Dr. Emoto, just follow the link...
http://life-enthusiast.com/index/Art...moto/Interview

Last edited by mudra; 03-23-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #1364
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
In substance I cannot say I agree totally with Astralwalker on the importance of the video in a global meditation and I would say that I agree on many many people on the fact that Phied Piper's second file was the most effective meditation tool I had the chance to use. When we used it, I simply looped it so that it continues without interruption for 1 hour and had an incredible meditation. Since then I must say that I never attained the same level of awareness.

Perseide
We too feel as though that particular file provided the best meditation thus far.. truly remarkable affects for both of "twoRone" .. I also understand what Astralwalker is trying to do with cohesive emotion with everyone generating the same emotions collectively at the same time (precisely the same time) and it surely is a powerful thing.. one I think can be achieved with intent and visualizations beforehand.. one can bring forth this visualization at certain points during the audio file while in alfa state... or just visualize during the whole thing so as not to lose coherance of intent. I personally think as well that that same version of the phied file is by far the best and have looped it to be a one hour file. The other one I like almost as well is the version with 15 min of relaxing sounds then the phiedfile in the center and the relaxing sounds for 15 minutes to end it.. it had native flutes, singing bowls, and some tibetan chanting... I had similar experiances with that file as well.. the difference was so profound when the phied portion is used that it's hard to put into words... what ever file is decided upon just needs to be easy to listen to without jarring or sudden changes and include the phied section in the center.. some of the audio I tried actually hurt when I was jarred out of alpha state by sudden changes. I hope my words are only taken constructively, they are only meant to be such.. this is new ground for all of us; we are all learning here and I truly believe WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING MIRACULOUS!

528hz to all
2R1
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #1365
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

I am working on the video file with the original animation.
Trying to shrink it the best way I can without jeopardizing the already poor quality of it.

I will have the final file today or tomorrow for Alchemikey to make it available on his site.

In hope that the file will be tested BEFORE the meditation so that it can be tweeked in time...

Still
Perseide
Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #1366
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Astralwalker,

Many of us have laid down their concerns and wishes as regard the music file.
On this thread and on the feedback thread.
It seems the majority was doing well and appreciated Phied's orginal piece of music.
At this point of time I feel you should explain your own views as well.
And afterwards we could take a poll so that we can all agree on what resonates
best with us and fits our healing purpose.
At the moment I feel there is a litle confusion that has creeped in.
It should be straightened out with no delay to the benefit of all.

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1367
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

The file Astralwalker wants is ready, whenever Alchemikey wants it I can give it to him.

Perseide
Old 03-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #1368
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Perseide for your heartfelt work !
Will be good to listen and view your new file

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-23-2009, 09:43 PM   #1369
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

LOVE and Light to all!

Namaste
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 03-23-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #1370
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

The Heart Knows!

Namaste
lightbeing
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #1371
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseide View Post
I am working on the video file with the original animation.
Trying to shrink it the best way I can without jeopardizing the already poor quality of it.

I will have the final file today or tomorrow for Alchemikey to make it available on his site.

In hope that the file will be tested BEFORE the meditation so that it can be tweeked in time...

Still
Perseide
Thanks Perseide. I really appreciate. I understand your point; as soon as the file is ready I will download it, check it and let you know about the feedback.

Best,
Astralwalker
Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #1372
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
We too feel as though that particular file provided the best meditation thus far.. truly remarkable affects for both of "twoRone" .. I also understand what Astralwalker is trying to do with cohesive emotion with everyone generating the same emotions collectively at the same time (precisely the same time) and it surely is a powerful thing.. one I think can be achieved with intent and visualizations beforehand.. one can bring forth this visualization at certain points during the audio file while in alfa state... or just visualize during the whole thing so as not to lose coherance of intent. I personally think as well that that same version of the phied file is by far the best and have looped it to be a one hour file. The other one I like almost as well is the version with 15 min of relaxing sounds then the phiedfile in the center and the relaxing sounds for 15 minutes to end it.. it had native flutes, singing bowls, and some tibetan chanting... I had similar experiances with that file as well.. the difference was so profound when the phied portion is used that it's hard to put into words... what ever file is decided upon just needs to be easy to listen to without jarring or sudden changes and include the phied section in the center.. some of the audio I tried actually hurt when I was jarred out of alpha state by sudden changes. I hope my words are only taken constructively, they are only meant to be such.. this is new ground for all of us; we are all learning here and I truly believe WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING MIRACULOUS!

528hz to all
2R1
The same >> 528Hz TO ALL!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #1373
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends...

I surely am not an expert in any of these fields we're discussing here and I surely haven't contributed here as much as some other, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS... but I know that I am here, as many of you are, from the bottom of my heart. Therefore, please don't take my words too personaly...

In my opinion, we're wasting some big amounts of energy trying to unite our wishes...this music file, this video, etc...but what for? Why individual wishes? We're not talking here about any of us indivudualy...we're talking here about at least 7000-8000 people which should bundle their efforts in order to achieve something big, something that never ever happened before!

Please remember that we're all in this together! There is no room for me and my feelings here, it's about us, it's about the humanity, the purpose of this is much much bigger then any individual wish...

If we're speaking about individuality, well ...We're all very precious, but ME, for my self, I am the noblest...

But that's not the point...The point is to know...to know that there is someone out there who eventually sees the big picture...

If you noticed, I didn't use the word trust...we should know, not trust. Only if I know from my heart, I can trust myself...to continue this path to the final goal...

I wouldn't use any Poll any more here...it's allways based on individual wishes...and there are only few of us who can afford a subscription...

Astralwalker started this with no hidden agendas, as his love for all of us is enormous...please let him finish this as it should be...go deep in your heart and try to find the wisdom and the knowledge, which will enable you to trust yourself...to continue this path to the final goal...

This is just a honest opinion from a humble and hearted person...with so much love inside for all of you...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #1374
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astralwalker,

Many of us have laid down their concerns and wishes as regard the music file.
On this thread and on the feedback thread.
It seems the majority was doing well and appreciated Phied's orginal piece of music.
At this point of time I feel you should explain your own views as well.
And afterwards we could take a poll so that we can all agree on what resonates
best with us and fits our healing purpose.
At the moment I feel there is a litle confusion that has creeped in.
It should be straightened out with no delay to the benefit of all.

Kindness
mudra
I resonate with you totally. Will do some presentation soon. Also I will do some video presentation in Melbourne which will also explain my views about what we are doing.

The primary objective was, is and it will be until this is finished, ... the same:

Achieving Collective Consciousness through Global synchronized meditation - the only known to me method of achieving this, releasing the max power of our thoughts focused to alter the current energetic makeup of the Matrix; combined with extremely strong emotional discharge of our inner divine selves (through psionic power carriers – our feelings) and achieving drastic reshaping of this reality for the better, starting immediate strong planetary healing and regenerative process and stoping eventual cataclysms set in motion and escalation at the end of 2012.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 03-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #1375
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post

The Heart Knows!

Namaste
lightbeing
I agree.

Namaste
Astralwalker