Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Default The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

I'm not scared of a One World Government. How do you think the ETs made it this far? By fighting amongst themselves? No. They cooperated with each other to establish their planets' social structures and ideals.

By lurking around a bit, I feel like I'm one of the few here who support Barack Obama's leadership. Here is a man who is risking his life daily, who already has more respect around the world than Bush ever did, and yet almost no one here can believe in him? I think he has a real opportunity to help repair this world. He is selfless enough and prudent enough to convince the hearts and minds of the people of this world to work together to help ourselves.

Nationalize the banks and the Federal Reserve and drop interest rates to zero forever. If we need a new constitutional convention, fine. If we need ameros, fine. With so many stated intentions of staying "positive", we cannot look on these new ideas in a negative way. Just look and see the possibilities of joining the galactic community, finally. The only way to join is to unite as one people on one planet, and to take baby steps to make things a little bit better.

We have the technology to manufacture goods that last forever. Qualilty Control, aka greed, keeps our multinational corporations from marketing these products. Imagine a New Deal-style program to design electric cars that last forever. Or refrigerators or dishwashers. Windmills. Anything and everything! I wouldn't mind our government making laws and taking over the "free" markets to promote real, lasting technology instead of endless consumption.

Do it now. Create the jobs to make it happen, and sell these products around the world as the last phase of capitalism. Then eventually give the technology away. In the meantime, raise global awareness about our severe overpopulation problem, and take action to peacefully limit our numbers by educating children effectively instead of indoctrinating them with false religions and economic and ethnic stereotypes. Teach everyone the truth of the new Aquarian age, the metaphorical stories of our religions, and the history of space.

We can ask the ETs to help us, but they will not help unless we help ourselves first.

Please consider Obama's task. He is a black man with a with an "evil" sounding name who is running for President of the United States, a nation with a rich history of slavery and bigotry. He gets hundreds of death threats daily, and yet he and his family trust us with his life. Here is a man who is trying to help us, but we have to accept him for who he is. We have to look at him as a man who has to beat the system in order to win. It's not easy being a black man named Barack Hussein Obama, up against racism, threats of violence, the Clinton brand, Karl Rove politics, Diebold voting machines, a global economic crisis of Biblical proportions, and the (former) most respected bipartisan in the Senate.

He has to play it cool. He cannot be too different. He cannot tip his hand to anyone. It's all about votes right now. Learn about the Overton Window. We have to change our politics first, our leaders' jobs are to follow, and we must allow them that. And perceptions are changing. Look at the polls lately. Barring another (false flag) terrorist attack, he is set up for a landslide win.

But he needs support from everyone, including you. It HAS to be a landslide to really change things. Look what happens when the election is close; they steal it from us. Obama has lawyers in place at polling places nationwide. He knows the score. The PTB cannot steal this one if we are organized in record numbers.

Is there a better way to change other peoples' (and the ETs') perceptions of America than by electing this man? Can we agree that we need to work together forever with ALL the nations of this orb?
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
sananman

Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Even if you are idealistic, that is one excellent post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sananman View Post
Even if you are idealistic, that is one excellent post
Thanks. I am idealistic. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as it applies to the big picture. We simply have to accept baby steps toward our ideals, instead of being an idealist (ie. Ron Paul) who will only accept the highest ideals (ie. end the Fed now).

It's blind optimism that clouds judgment. That's what I'm trying to avoid. Perhaps Obama will end up a jerk, too, but I don't think so. If you listen to him closely, there are coded messages. He states he will "change the way banks control Washington". Is that really very different from Ron Paul's plan?

It is hope that I'm clinging to. Hope for something better. I don't expect anything to change overnight, but at least Obama (for me) represents hope for a positive change. And hope for disclosure.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:51 AM   #4
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Great Thread - We just have no idea of how much we have been held back in so many areas of our lives - it came across in the Zeitgeist film - Whatever your personal opinion of the film is - it is though provoking - to say the least.

Use that knowlege to actually SEE for probably the first time in centuries, that we will at last become the people we were put on this planet to be.

Look how we have "advanced" in the last 50 years - without knowing!

The next few years will be very interesting.....
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 AM   #5
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomguymguy View Post
The next few years will be very interesting.....
Interesting to say the least! I loved the Zeitgeist movies. I suppose a portion of the Addendum contributed to my original thoughts. I was saddened by the way it portrayed Obama, as just another politician in the pockets of big money. To make assumptions like that, in this, the most exciting and unpredictable time ever on Earth, struck me as irresponsible. It did not ring as true as the rest of those films did. Give the guy a chance. He has to play to win right now, that is the way our archaic two-party system works.

Perhaps he isn't all that great. But it is clear that he is better than McCain, and that is enough for me right now. I don't expect him to be as progressive as he could be until he wins.

It's like living within the dichotomy. First we have to beat the system, then we can dismantle it and build a real one.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I too am frustrated with the anti-Obama stuff, even on here. I never thought I'd find this **** on this forum and the Project Camelot forum. Normally, I regard such anti-Obama rantings to be cannon fodder for the craigslist crowd or a McCain/Palin rally.

Another thing to note is that McCain and Palin have started to tap into dark energy in hopes that they can use it to influence the election. Obviously, it's not quite working and hopefully, it will not succeed.

While one man cannot fix everything by himself, we have to get the ball rolling somewhere.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:06 AM   #7
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

David Icke once said:

'Presidents aren't elected at the ballot,
they are selected by blood'

The illuminati have already picked their puppet
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:31 AM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

In case you didn't know Bush & Obama are Cousins

This was reported on CBS News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS9PL9KE

Another clip worth viewing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Dox...eature=related

And a bit of light reading on the history of the US Presidents

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...smasons_1b.htm
Old 10-15-2008, 06:14 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
In case you didn't know Bush & Obama are Cousins

This was reported on CBS News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS9PL9KE
You mean Obama and Cheney. It's not a close relation. What's the big deal then?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:21 AM   #10
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
I'm not scared of a One World Government. How do you think the ETs made it this far? By fighting amongst themselves? No. They cooperated with each other to establish their planets' social structures and ideals.
Allow me to play Devils advocate here.

What proof is there that ET's have any form of goverment?
the GFOL who forgot to show? the greys who are apparently slaves of the whites?
let us look at what could happen with a one world goverment.
the goverment believes the population is too big, so now we have to limit the number of children we have, not only limit the number of children, but we will only allow people to have children who don't have certain hereditary diseases so as not to be a burden and help keep a healthy human population free of disease.

a one world goverment is a dictatorship where the people are not free eventhough they believe in the illusion of freedom.
how do we vote for his one world goverment, because as long as one man rules over another he will always have the feeling of superiority.
Honestly, you would end up with a slave master scenario no matter how hard you try.

rid the world of all goverments and let people help each other as humans with compassion and not feel as though we need to be ruled by anyone.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 AM   #11
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
Allow me to play Devils advocate here.

What proof is there that ET's have any form of goverment?
the GFOL who forgot to show? the greys who are apparently slaves of the whites?
let us look at what could happen with a one world goverment.
the goverment believes the population is too big, so now we have to limit the number of children we have, not only limit the number of children, but we will only allow people to have children who don't have certain hereditary diseases so as not to be a burden and help keep a healthy human population free of disease.

a one world goverment is a dictatorship where the people are not free eventhough they believe in the illusion of freedom.
how do we vote for his one world goverment, because as long as one man rules over another he will always have the feeling of superiority.
Honestly, you would end up with a slave master scenario no matter how hard you try.

rid the world of all goverments and let people help each other as humans with compassion and not feel as though we need to be ruled by anyone.
As far as ET civilizations having a "government", I'd say the proof is in the pudding. They are still alive, and can utilize technology far in advance of anything we have on Earth. They must be governing themselves fairly well in order to use such powerful tools without destroying each other, which is an understanding we as earthlings must grasp in order to evolve beyond our current situation.

There are lots of variables changing all the time. Indeed, they are changing faster all the time.

My contention is that a one world government need not be a dictatorship at all. It could be a representative democracy (meaning Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich-types get their representative % of seats in Congress) with internationalized social programs so that earthlings' quality of life can steadily improve.

The population expansion has to slow and stop, there is no skirting that issue. If we do not stop multiplying and consuming, we will continue to create a cancer on this planet. There are not enough resources to continue the path we are currently on without widespread calamity, death, crime, and disease.

I think a big part of the coming shift will be growing awareness of the illusion of death. Death is not real. We are spiritual beings living our dreams in a physical world, and this physical body can stop functioning, but we do not die.

Knowing and experiencing this, we will understand the importance of making our physical lives here as excellent as possible. We will teach our children the truth about the magic within themselves, and we will not mourn our planets' population limits, or our personal sacrifices for the well-being of Mother Earth. Indeed, our own quality of life could improve greatly if there were fewer of physical humans. It may instead be "selfish" to limit our population.

Think of it this way: With the right "one world government" and the right global conscious attitude, we could decrease our population (humanely) over the next 100 years to half its current level, and everything needed to sustain life (food, water, shelter, etc) could be free!

The last 100 years the earth's population has increased 7-fold. This is not such a huge leap to reduce it by half over the next 100. Our families have already gotten smaller, because to have a huge family these days is unsustainable.

To have these ideas come to fruition, we will have reached the understanding that unbridled growth and economic expansion forever does not serve us, and it does not make our lives better.

I urge you to try to look upon our elected leaders not as rulers, but as representatives. This has clearly been done poorly lately, but nonetheless it is their job to represent us, not push their own objectives or line the pockets of their friends.

I can imagine Obama as a good representative for the people in my city, state, country, or planet, that's all I mean. It is clear from polling worldwide that he is the favorite of "foreign" peoples. I wish more folks here on Avalon agreed, and were excited by the possibilities he brings. Not just for middle-class families here in the US, but by restoring respect for America around the world.

And he is our best chance for disclosure. The rest of the planet has been waiting for us to lead on this, and Obama offers the prudence and judgment to respectfully and delicately release the biggest news in human history. We know there are factions of the PTB that want to help heal this planet. Perhaps Obama is their guy. McCain certainly is not.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:37 AM   #12
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:52 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:13 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
obama will NOT get my vote thats for sure
did you know there are other candidates??
click---> http://www.vote-smart.org/election_president.php

for real check em out.. do your home work

oh and do your homework on your mr obama see his voting record then you might change your mind...
and if doesn't then you just really don't understand.. hes the same as mcbush just a different color man..
You totally missed the point of the last post.

Regardless, you can write in Elmer Fudd or Elvis or even Howard Stern. It will not change a thing.

Until we reform our election system to where 3rd parties have a better role, a vote for a third party candidate, while a good way to stand up for your beliefs, does not really matter if that candidate has no room to capture more than 5% of the vote. H.Ross Perot managed to capture a decent amount of votes as a third party candidate. We haven't seen anyone like that since.

We will never in our lifetimes, meet a politician that 100% agrees with us and even if we do, that candidate may not appeal to the majority of Americans. While I prefer a candidate with more left-leaning principles, we often have to settle for politicians that cater to the moderate voters.

I also find it amazing that people fear Obama more than UFOs or the NWO/Illuminati. A bit silly, eh?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as ET civilizations having a "government", I'd say the proof is in the pudding. They are still alive, and can utilize technology far in advance of anything we have on Earth. They must be governing themselves fairly well in order to use such powerful tools without destroying each other, which is an understanding we as earthlings must grasp in order to evolve beyond our current situation.
I would call that speculation rather than fact.
ET's may self govern and live on a higher plane that does not rely on any one governing them, much like an ant colony obides by no rules and exists in harmony

Quote:
My contention is that a one world government need not be a dictatorship at all. It could be a representative democracy (meaning Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich-types get their representative % of seats in Congress) with internationalized social programs so that earthlings' quality of life can steadily improve.
China has a population of 1.3 billion so in a democratic election they win and choose communism.

Quote:
The population expansion has to slow and stop, there is no skirting that issue. If we do not stop multiplying and consuming, we will continue to create a cancer on this planet. There are not enough resources to continue the path we are currently on without widespread calamity, death, crime, and disease.
living on a higher plane we would need far less recources so there would be no crime.

Quote:

And he is our best chance for disclosure. The rest of the planet has been waiting for us to lead on this, and Obama offers the prudence and judgment to respectfully and delicately release the biggest news in human history. We know there are factions of the PTB that want to help heal this planet. Perhaps Obama is their guy. McCain certainly is not.
Both are puppets and each in there own way will screw you.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #15
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
You mean Obama and Cheney. It's not a close relation. What's the big deal then?
I'm not here to sway sides on any political party. My point is most US Presidents are related genealogically to each other and European Royalty.
The ptb interbreed amongst themselves to remain in power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...l_relationship

If you watch the CBS video again it clearly states Obama is Bush's 11th cousin. They are both CFR/Trilateral members working for the same dark agenda.

I'm merely providing an alternative view for you.

Take care
Old 10-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #16
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would call that speculation rather than fact.
ET's may self govern and live on a higher plane that does not rely on any one governing them, much like an ant colony obides by no rules and exists in harmony

[snip]

Both are puppets and each in there own way will screw you.
Your last statement is pure speculation as well. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem to think your ideas are NOT pure speculation. The whole original post is clearly speculation, I never meant for it to be anything but my views of the possibilities.

By the way, China is not a communist country. They are capitalist just like we are, and just as the rest of the developed world. The representative democracy I speculated about eliminates the 2-party, 1-winner system.

What would you suggest? We cannot transform our planet overnight. This is not about resources and governments, but about earthlings' attitudes and belief systems. We cannot self-govern now, that much is clear.

No matter who gets elected president, we will still have a ton of problems and a large government. You seem to prefer to look upon it negatively, whereas I insist on seeing the positive possibilities of an Obama presidency.

I will also still insist that he represents the best chance for eventual disclosure. John McCain does not.

To reunite: I really don't care if Obama is Bush 12th cousin. I'm related to English royalty too. Who cares? Perhaps Obama will be another bad president, but I have decided to set aside my paranoia and listened to him speak instead of just assuming he is a bad man just because he has a chance to win.

To MAP: Trust me, I've done my homework. I know the candidates, and I've chosen the one I like the best, based on his ideas for America. I'm quite familiar with his voting record, and that is one reason why I'm excited. We need change.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

It doesn't matter whoever u vote for, president is selected by pupet masters.. voting is just a formality or delusion to make sheeple believe they have freedom to choose their president..
Presidential Voting = fraud!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #18
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
Presidential Voting = fraud!
Not this time. That is one reason I started this thread. They cannot commit fraud if we are overwhelmingly united behind our best hope for new ideas in government.

Obama needs ALL our votes. They cannot steal the election again if all the polls point to a landslide win. To attempt so would be to expose themselves, and there will be too many people (including Obama's legal team) watching too closely to try anything fishy.

If the polls tighten up, there is a good chance that the Diebold effect will come into play, but if we commit to Obama by wide margins, the PTB cannot try to steal this without risking being caught red-handed.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama- seems appropriate

UFOs over Philly during Bruce Springsteen/Obama concert

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5Wmby9dSE
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #20
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

By lurking around a bit, I feel like I'm one of the few here who support Barack Obama's leadership. Here is a man who is risking his life daily, who already has more respect around the world than Bush ever did, and yet almost no one here can believe in him? I think he has a real opportunity to help repair this world. He is selfless enough and prudent enough to convince the hearts and minds of the people of this world to work together to help ourselves.

Wow.

You are pretty naive.

Obama is a NWO puppet.

He is an intelligence agent working under Brzezinski.

He is British and probably MI6.

He is also a crackhead and has The Ghey.

Do your homework.

"It doesn't matter who you vote for, you always vote for us" -- Stalin

TPTB probably think it is hilarious putting a black guy in charge of the slave colony.

The American Express was a slaveship. Now it has a black CEO.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #21
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Wiretapping, false flag operations, non-stop money printing, lies, and more lies... Enough is enough.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #22
notkuroda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
Wow.

You are pretty naive.

Obama is a NWO puppet.

Do your homework.

"It doesn't matter who you vote for, you always vote for us" -- Stalin

TPTB probably think it is hilarious putting a black guy in charge of the slave colony.

The American Express was a slaveship. Now it has a black CEO.
you just made a complete fool of yourself. That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

Last edited by notkuroda; 10-15-2008 at 08:28 PM.
notkuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #23
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
Wow.

You are pretty naive.

Obama is a NWO puppet.

Do your homework.

[snip]
Gosh. Aren't all black people crackheads? Isn't *every* leader an NWO puppet?

Clearly you're more intrigued by your own opinions than by educating yourself. Do your own homework instead of spouting your opinion as fact, and attempting to insult another as naive when you're merely parroting NWO talking points.

The NWO wants you scared, can't you see that? You're simply repeating the lies they invent to divide and frighten us. It won't work.

How can you be certain he isn't Muslim? Or a black supremacist? Obama is not British, nor is he a spy, but these are clever new lies I hadn't heard before. Read a little tiny bit of Obama's history before you call other people naive. It's well-documented.

Don't worry, if and when Obama wins, people like you will be able to blame him for everything, if that is what you want. Your post makes it abundantly clear you'd rather be snarky and sarcastic than challenge yourself to learn anything new.

Bush has been a horrible role model for this country. It seems no one can ever admit that their ideas might possibly be wrong.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #24
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

from what I know of US politics,
Obama is all about change, yet he chose a very rigid running mate.
McCain is all about more of the same and chose a bimbo who can see Russia from her back yard.
The naive ones are the ones thinking that there will be change.
Smoke and mirrors once again.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #25
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Eli in Mi,
I agree with a lot you have said. I also feel that Obama is the way to go. I know a lot of people on the forum believe he is part of the NWO plan but how can you fully believe anything. All the information we have read and heard about can also be disinformation. My question is how do you know what to believe anymore. People keep saying do more research, investigate, read more, learn more...again--how do I know any of this information has any validity? On one side you have David Wilcock saying Obama is a good guy and on the other side people are saying Obama is yet again another puppet. All I know is that on the surface Obama seems to be the candidate that can bring about change, in small steps. Some people on here are also saying not to vote at all. That to me is a mistake. TO all out their..if you had to choose McCAin or Obama--who would it be?? I still believe in the good out there...I still believe that there are people out there trying to make a postive difference---The world is not all evil, the elite do not have total control...There must be a balance. What are your thoughts?
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote