Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Dusty Nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Burntwood, United Kingdom
Posts: 39
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I've no reason to dis-believe this story, and nonetheless it was entertaining.
never had a physical expierience with any reptilians myself, but since I was young I've been able to sense different presences around me, especially in the house I reside in at the moment, there's a spot near the livin' room doorway and everytime I stand there for a while a huge surge of energy just rushes past me, almost every time. anyway, I've sure felt negative entities around me in the past, on a number of occasions, and I do believe that some of them are likely to be demonic/reptilian... but yeah, no real physical expierience with such things, I do know few who claim to have had them though, usually on dmt.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #27
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
yes. but like an athlete we can better various facets of our game(self). just because you were born a certain way with strengths and weakness doesnt mean that is all you have to work with.
Absolutely And you surely know that the best athletes use their minds, their imagination, their willpower as well as their muscles.

Quote:
the end result is that we are divine god like beings. its that gap in-between who you are now and that divine being that you want to lessen each and every lifetime. thee best way to do this is soul recovery. plain and simple.
In a way that analogy is accurate. However, when you're done and all is collected you'll know that none of it was lost in the first place. That's 3d distortion, the game. And the things you do in order to regain soul fragments is the ritual you require for yourself to give yourself permission to consciously access that soul fragment. And that's exactly what you must do.

You're not fragmented, you never where.. You're more powerfull than you understand.

Quote:
that sounds very philosophical and spiritual but that just isnt the case. a soul has value and it can and is traded by many nefarious beings throughout the universes. not the entire soul but fragments or pieces of the soul.
So I am told... Usually by people who are being chased, fought, assaulted and wrestled for their souls. I know one guy who is convinced his soul was stolen.. Over time he claimed that I helped him recover his soul by realizing it wasn't stolen, it was his conviction that it was stolen that caused his suffering. In other words he had given his soul away and it came back as soon as he figured out it was his choice. (No contracts)

Once during a shamanic vision quest "the reaper" came for me too. I sensed his presence very strongly. I knew his intent. And I knew the only place I'd be safe was if I stayed inside the room where I was... So naturally I tried to pinpoint his location and left the room to confront him. As soon as I got there, the presence was gone. This is how you regain your power. By cutting through the illusion. You are invited to give up your power by these nefarious creatures. And they display all their feathers and power in the process. But they can do nothing more than invite you.

Why if you are such a big threat that they'll make the expenses they do chasing you around, why o why has the fed not put a few cents worth of bullet through your head? Because your life is sacred to them? Why do you think you spot them around you? Because you're smarter than them?

As you said... "the end result is that we are divine god like beings. its that gap in-between who you are now and that divine being that you want to lessen each and every lifetime"

The big gap is the ILLUSION of not being god like now... We are living in distortion. We ourselves are not distorted. We just created distortion to experience our individuality in because there was no other way. Part of this distortion allows you to experience giving your power away.

Quote:
just because you have never heard or experienced this doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. you yourself and your experiences create your reality not mine. i myself and my experiences create my reality and not yours. with respect what i am trying to do is help you get out of your own way.
I appreciate your kindness. But something you did got you chased by feds... Something I did got me into the illusion that my life is awesome, amazingly I have no enemies... Is it wise for me to follow your lead without first identifying what causes what?

Quote:
when i lived in Mt. Shasta 1 of my roommate's many power animals was an owl. she was a trained gov. agent black magician gifted psychic.
Dude you should contact Bill and Kerry, I think people will eat your story with both hands. I certainly would. I recognize it is your truth. I cannot judge anything other about it. I am not capable because I do not have the required insights or information.

Quote:
the ego of wanting to be more or know more is natural with respect to one's belief and expectations of themselves. what did you want a raptor?
It's not a matter of what I wanted. I had identified myself with the wolf since I was 6 years old. So I was surprised when the owl came up and I had to process that surprise. I did not dislike or disaprove of the owl. I just felt I must have made a mistake somewhere. In retrospect I understand that I made no mistake and some of my childrens drawings where I drew myself as that wolf I also drew wings. It was there I just didn't know it.

Quote:
you clearly have some ability to see things with clear vision or you wouldnt have gotten an owl. did you know that your power animal is their to help you as you are suppose to help it also. its a relationship. your power animal needs to help you so it can move up the reincarnation scale.
I don't know about that... I personally consider it a figment of my personal mythology. I honor it, but I am who I am.. The owl that came up was there to show me my style. But I am the owl. It is a free individual on it's own but it's also still me. My best way to serve him is to be me. And the best way for him to serve me is to be himself.

In the psychoverse parts of me are parts of you, I am what I am because I identified with me. This is how I created this experience. If you were to fully identify with me you'd be me, but you'd no longer be you. Past lives are lives that are close to us and which influenced our current life. We strictly don't have past or future lives. Just like we strictly don't have this one.. On our way in we just identified with things that were already here. And by identification we built who we are from this material. The cross we choose to bear is the cross our spiritual ancestors bore. And we are responsible for it because we are them to the point where we adopted their physical structure, their mental structure and their spiritual structure with all the memes and memories and intuitions that come with it.

The point I am trying to make comes back to my inability to understand what your heavenly catalyst is. Although we are one, my identification and focus is not yours. Your definitions may not apply to me. Without knowing your mythology I cannot grasp your current circumstances or what you're trying to accomplish with that visualisation that you called "creating your heavenly catalyst".

Offcourse this is my special insight in the universe I live in. You may have drawn other conclusions you might actually be living in another world where my rules don't apply. I don't know. I'm fully confident that you are capable of finding your way.

Quote:
so, you went to the underworld to get your power animal? yes/no
I am not you... The word "underworld" has no meaning to me. Don't get stuck on concepts. Shamans usually learn to go beyond the domain of words and concepts into the domain of what Wittgenstein called the unspeakable. If you force me to say yes or no and I would obey your command. You'd not be able to correctly interpret my answer.

But physically it involved meditation and the typical vision quest.

Quote:
Definition of Catalyst;
I am aware of the dictionary meanings of the word. If I wasn't I would have looked it up myself. I am also aware of the meaning of the word heavenly... However if you put the two together this has no meaning to me other than "something that apparently promotes heaven" or "Something heavenly that promotes something else..." which is kind of a statement about what it does, maybe where it comes from, not about what it is. I recognize it has a meaning you imposed on it. However that meaning you do not seem to be willing to share.

You my friend, are a warrior, and a survivor... Think about what I said about talking to Bill and Kerry. They gather stories like yours. If you feel it is right for you to do so then I'd love to just hear the stories. Just be aware: it will cause exposure with all the positives and negatives that that entails.

As far as I am concerned. You clearly have knowledge and are impossible to nail down. I consider that a good thing. I like the unknown.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 AM   #28
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
However, when you're done and all is collected you'll know that none of it was lost in the first place. That's 3d distortion, the game. And the things you do in order to regain soul fragments is the ritual you require for yourself to give yourself permission to consciously access that soul fragment. And that's exactly what you must do.

You're not fragmented, you never where.. You're more powerful than you understand.
i feel the above statement you made is what you think and may very well feel deeply.

[QUOTE=Ali Quadir;77911]Why if you are such a big threat that they'll make the expenses they do chasing you around, why o why has the fed not put a few cents worth of bullet through your head? Because your life is sacred to them? Why do you think you spot them around you? Because you're smarter than them?[/QUOTE

did you really read my blog? i mean can you follow what is in-between the lines. i write about the end results of certain situations therefore one must conclude that to get to that point that one has to have acted or performed in such a way to come to that conclusion. im not being general either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I appreciate your kindness. But something you did got you chased by feds... Something I did got me into the illusion that my life is awesome, amazingly I have no enemies... Is it wise for me to follow your lead without first identifying what causes what?
who said my life wasnt awesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
But something you did got you chased by feds.....
this goes back to timeline warfare. so basically the reptilians have the capability to track not only 1 person throughout time but groups of people. for instance.....lets say in a galaxy far far away their were these groups of people that fought against the reptilians eons ago. because we fought them in the past they will track us throughout time so that they can put us in a "Timeline Warfare" campaign mind/soul control program or just thwart our spiritual evolution.

the actual thing that got me exposed to the FEDS and the Reps. and other Secret Gov. agencies was because in previous lifetimes their was this man and his daughter. i was in a green pasture with sheep. the both of them came to my farm and took my wife away from me because of something i did. i still dont know what i actually did yet if anything at all. i must have done something first because who would go and take another person love. i had 4 previous lives with them karmically. they actually lived one city over from where i grew up in this life. i met and had relations with the daughter and father again in this life. he was in Korea during the war but was not in the military. he was in vietnam in the war but again was not in the military. he also lived in germany during the cold war. do you understand where im going? he was an intelligence officer of some kind. karma dealt my hand this lifetime. to make a long story short.

the book will be out this spring. the blog is a unedited tone down version of what has gone down.

this lifetime is the result of my past lives and more importantly, my self-realization to my divine right to manifest my destiny, however i choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
In the psychoverse parts of me are parts of you, I am what I am because I identified with me. This is how I created this experience. If you were to fully identify with me you'd be me, but you'd no longer be you. Past lives are lives that are close to us and which influenced our current life. We strictly don't have past or future lives. Just like we strictly don't have this one.. On our way in we just identified with things that were already here. And by identification we built who we are from this material. The cross we choose to bear is the cross our spiritual ancestors bore. And we are responsible for it because we are them to the point where we adopted their physical structure, their mental structure and their spiritual structure with all the memes and memories and intuitions that come with it.
who are our spiritual ancestors? let me answer that.........the Anunnaki. then you get into the Reptilians f-in everything up creating religion to having humans eat meat. did you know the Reptilians are "Satan".

why would you eat another being? animals communicate with us all the time. we just cant hear them all the time. trust me. animals speak telepathically. so anyways.....are you a vegetarian? why?
its all conditioning. do you use fluoride toothpaste? why? its all conditioning.

if anyone is psychic or is sensitive try not eating any meant for about 30 days and see how you feel. not only will you feel better and lighter but your abilities will grow, a lot. its mainly because the animals that humans eat feel pain and fear at the time of death. this vibration is infested in the meat and blood. then humans eat this. now the human has a reservoir for this pain and fear. now the reptilians have a human that is a reservoir of pain and fear. this basic flawed diet has huge ramifications.

please dont eat anything that feels pain or fear.

it is very serious. very serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
The point I am trying to make comes back to my inability to understand what your heavenly catalyst is. Although we are one, my identification and focus is not yours. Your definitions may not apply to me. Without knowing your mythology I cannot grasp your current circumstances or what you're trying to accomplish with that visualisation that you called "creating your heavenly catalyst".
mythology????

i have said it already. the heavenly catalyst isnt to be pondered upon. it is a catalyst... a verb....an action....a being. you can keep on telling me how you dont know what the heck this heavenly catalyst is and im going to say the same thing......do it. use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I am not you... The word "underworld" has no meaning to me. Don't get stuck on concepts. Shamans usually learn to go beyond the domain of words and concepts into the domain of what Wittgenstein called the unspeakable. If you force me to say yes or no and I would obey your command. You'd not be able to correctly interpret my answer.

But physically it involved meditation and the typical vision quest.
did you see a door that looked like a tree trunk before you got your owl? this is the entrance to where the power animals reside. everyone has at least one power animal. if you dont remember then you were never there. it is unmistakable. you know when you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I am aware of the dictionary meanings of the word. If I wasn't I would have looked it up myself. I am also aware of the meaning of the word heavenly... However if you put the two together this has no meaning to me other than "something that apparently promotes heaven" or "Something heavenly that promotes something else..." which is kind of a statement about what it does, maybe where it comes from, not about what it is. I recognize it has a meaning you imposed on it. However that meaning you do not seem to be willing to share.
okay are you ready for the meaning? are you sitting down? ready?......its loving kindness. its that simple. it may be too simple.

this is a very general description of a typical everyday psychic engagement with a gov. mind control agent. when they get to a certain distance i can feel their malice and their intentions. out of the catalyst i create an icon. this malice they have i interpret as being like black glass. i hit them. they break. they dont like this. it hurts them. the pain is caused due to the split of malice and loving kindness. im actually healing them of this malice. so here comes another agent and another one and another one. i do the same thing over and over and over again. in my dreams in the car in the shower right now when im writing this. while im at work while im the a store while im eating while im in the bathroom.

take care,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

How does one know about their power animal? Does one have to do something to qualify to join with an animal ally?

I recall a lifetime being a reptilian and I rather liked it.

About implants, we are seeing tons of them and we discreate every pair of them as we encounter them. At the rate we are going I think it is going to take years to remove a sizable proportion of them, but we trudge on. Anyone know a faster (and still permanent) way?

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-13-2008 at 09:08 AM. Reason: typo
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #30
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
i feel the above statement you made is what you think and may very well feel deeply.
And have experienced in many ways. I don't know a lot of things, and you will see me state that I don't know when I don't know.... However. In some cases I do know. This is my understanding.

Quote:
did you really read my blog? i mean can you follow what is in-between the lines. i write about the end results of certain situations therefore one must conclude that to get to that point that one has to have acted or performed in such a way to come to that conclusion. im not being general either.
I read your blog, not all of it. But I did read it. The problem was that I could not find any concept I could relate to. So no I could not read between the lines. I had trouble understanding the lines themselves. I think your last message changed that. I will go back and see if it resonates this time around.

Quote:
who said my life wasnt awesome?
I never meant to imply that offcourse... However, being chased by feds and lizards would in general, detract from my personal high(read comfy) standard of living

As your avatar once said. We don't need no more confusion.

Allow me to summarize my understanding.
You're tracked by these "folks" because in your previous incarnation you got involved with them. Allright, I can see how karmic ties put you back in the past again and again untill you resolve your karma.

Quote:
who are our spiritual ancestors? let me answer that.........the Anunnaki. then you get into the Reptilians f-in everything up creating religion to having humans eat meat. did you know the Reptilians are "Satan".
Yes, well, satan is a rather muddy concept imho. But I understand how you could come to that understanding. There certainly is a connection between the two. And it was the original template for a large part of man.

However, this is not our only ancestor. These guys donated DNA and consciousness content. However, we are more than those things. Initially rebelious entities like you could not impossibly exist. The human at that time was pretty much defined as the physical body + this anunaki charge.

As time went on the other influences on us evolved us further from that charge. And back to the original intent for mankind as templated by the earth the sun and the milkyway which are also ancestors. Mother earth, father sky.

So these evil creatures had to intervene more and more in attempts to keep their flock of livestock in line. We've come to the point where it's becoming too much for them to control us. Which is the cause for the crazy happenings lately.

Quote:
why would you eat another being? animals communicate with us all the time. we just cant hear them all the time. trust me. animals speak telepathically. so anyways.....are you a vegetarian? why?
I am... Because this cool chick that I hung out with in my youth was... Rather unspiritual but it's the truth, and it worked for me. I still don't eat meat and I don't expect I ever will, cool chick moved off to the other side of the country. I think she started eating meat again a few years ago. I think fondly of her but we grew apart.

Animals speak, this is true, not just telepathically. I've had animals around me since I was born. You also know about my owl experience. But they're not the only creatures that speak. What are your feelings about eating plants? I have spoken to trees and learned a rather vital insight about the cycle of life.

Nature gives and nature takes. It's a savage garden but in spite of it's savagery nothing and no one is ever lost. If mother gives and takes. Then so do we. It doesn't hurt to minimize the damage you do though.

Quote:
its all conditioning. do you use fluoride toothpaste? why? its all conditioning.
I'd wager most don't even know what fluoride is or does.

Quote:
if anyone is psychic or is sensitive try not eating any meat for about 30 days and see how you feel. not only will you feel better and lighter but your abilities will grow, a lot. its mainly because the animals that humans eat feel pain and fear at the time of death. this vibration is infested in the meat and blood. then humans eat this. now the human has a reservoir for this pain and fear. now the reptilians have a human that is a reservoir of pain and fear. this basic flawed diet has huge ramifications.
To be honest I don't know about that. I haven't eaten meat for 15 years now. As I said, it was not a conscious decision. Presumably my higher self is on the job... It does stuf that way.

But I hear you...

Quote:
mythology????
Mythology : the body of stories associated with a culture or institution or person.

Free from the judgement about the truth of these stories I would add.

You're not the first one who divulges an incredible story to me. I know a woman who has clear memory of some of her past lives. She was young and involved in a political skirmish where a wrong move would literally cost lives. Not hers as she was an aristocrat. But it made a strong impression on her. In fact that past life character still existed in her and quite literally revealed herself occasionally. I know a guy who is periodically drafted for some kind of underground army. They are told to go someplace. And there in secrecy they build crazy things like underground meth labs or whatever the paying customer wants. Other times they are told to fight. I know a lot of people who are extraterrestrial wanderers. Even some who have clear memories of their past. There's vampires walking this earth, werewolves and a whole host of otherkin...

Sometimes it manifests in the material, sometimes it does not.

I call it personal mythology. I personally experience my own mythology. You experience yours. Again this is not a judgement about validity. Just about the fact that it is usually held outside of city block consciousness. And you generally need to have a good bond with someone before they would reveal this stuff.


Quote:
did you see a door that looked like a tree trunk before you got your owl? this is the entrance to where the power animals reside. everyone has at least one power animal. if you dont remember then you were never there. it is unmistakable. you know when you know.
I actually remember that trunk, you crawl between the roots of the trunk and there's a very strong odor of earth and the taste of the forest floor. It's a very powerfull symbol. I taste the earth as we speak. However, I'm not sure if it was involved in this exercise. It must have been over 10 years ago. To be honest I don't think so. If I remember correctly I went into a forest and "called" it.

To be honest, what you're describing is decor to me. You need to see this. You need to do that. One candle black, and one candle white. Or else... All of it is conditional permission you give yourself to experience some experiences. The occult variant of "IF I have this car THEN I will be happy.."

Quote:
okay are you ready for the meaning? are you sitting down? ready?......its loving kindness. its that simple. it may be too simple.
Why did you not just say so? Now I can connect it to what I know is out there....

Yes. I see now that the HC can do all the things you describe.

Quote:
this is a very general description of a typical everyday psychic engagement with a gov. mind control agent. when they get to a certain distance i can feel their malice and their intentions. out of the catalyst i create an icon. this malice they have i interpret as being like black glass. i hit them. they break. they dont like this. it hurts them. the pain is caused due to the split of malice and loving kindness. im actually healing them of this malice. so here comes another agent and another one and another one. i do the same thing over and over and over again. in my dreams in the car in the shower right now when im writing this. while im at work while im the a store while im eating while im in the bathroom.
Yes, you're making a lot more sense after the "Loving kindness" key you gave... I tend to do the same thing. It does create amazing results.

Do you understand that if I had invented the meaning of HC, from my expectations, I would never have known for sure what it means to you?

I also understand how love can cause pain in those who have aligned themselves with pain. Its a simple alchemy. The love allows them to see their pain. And thus to experience it. This experience is indeed healing. The proper term I believe is katharsis. It is something that can occur naturally. But a catalyst might be required when the entity is frozen up.

Namaste
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #31
Dan22
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

How much will your book cost?
Dan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:36 AM   #32
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
How does one know about their power animal? Does one have to do something to qualify to join with an animal ally?
Contact a Shaman in your area that will guide you into a trance to go to the underworld were these spirit helpers reside. i call it the underworld because many books i have read call it that.

it is one of thee best things you can due for yourself. your power animal can help you make decisions and find answers to questions you have had for ages.

google soul recovery.

best wishes,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 AM   #33
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 469
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Matthew 7:6
Matthew 7:7

Visvasa144, I'd love to hear you develop the idea of power animals. You write with some authority. I see the agents of darkness have made technological advances in recent years.

My power animal came to me. It is, of course, the white crow. They are not white of course, but crows with white markings, most often white wing bars, and sometimes a white necklace. They are real birds, and English birders call them "sports." The first time I saw one was the summer my "death" was being planned, and they have visited me at significant moments ever since my rebirth. The white crow is my messenger from the "otherworld" and a visible sign that the things I have experienced are real.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #34
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 469
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Nothing View Post
I've no reason to dis-believe this story, and nonetheless it was entertaining.
never had a physical expierience with any reptilians myself, but since I was young I've been able to sense different presences around me, especially in the house I reside in at the moment, there's a spot near the livin' room doorway and everytime I stand there for a while a huge surge of energy just rushes past me, almost every time. anyway, I've sure felt negative entities around me in the past, on a number of occasions, and I do believe that some of them are likely to be demonic/reptilian... but yeah, no real physical expierience with such things, I do know few who claim to have had them though, usually on dmt.
Dusty, you're plainly sensitive to spirit presences, and I hope you can find mentors to help you develop this gift.

My one and only encounter with a reptilian was sometime in the 1980s in Dallas, TX. I was sitting at a red light and happened to glance to my right at a guy sitting in a brown Volkswagen. To my amazement he had the head and face of a reptile, and right in front of my eyes he changed into an ordinary looking guy. Badda Bing, badda boom, the light changed, we drove away. The whole thing was maybe fifteen, twenty seconds. Maybe even less. I'm pretty sure I was probably smoking something in my car at the time, but I know what I saw. It wasn't a hallucination.

And it was also years before I ever got a computer, got online, and first heard of reptilians.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:03 AM   #35
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Matthew 7:7

Visvasa144, I'd love to hear you develop the idea of power animals.
-Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

-For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

great passage WhiteCrow

i will say that the Heavenly Catalyst can also be used with your power animals. you basically catalyst your spirit friend. the first time i met my animal i bathed him with loving kindness, the Heavenly Catalyst. he grew in stature and glowed a white gold light. they love love.

if you can see the animal then you will be able to see the affect of the HC. if your not able to see your animal and feel its presence then the HC is still effective. the animals energy will heighten. you'll feel it.

take care,
Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #36
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
And have experienced in many ways. I don't know a lot of things, and you will see me state that I don't know when I don't know.... However. In some cases I do know. This is my understanding.
Right. this is YOUR understanding. i really feel that your trying to state this as an absolute fact. i really hope your not trying to do that. we don't want to lead people down the wrong path, do we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
However, when you're done and all is collected you'll know that none of it was lost in the first place.

You're not fragmented, you never where.. You're more powerful than you understand.
I bring this up because i was doing something today and this came into my head and i got the feeling that we have to clear this up. when you say the above statement you are or seem to be inferring that your done. with all due respect your not done nor am i nor is 99.9% of the earth's populated humans. if anyone was "done" then they wouldnt be here now on this planet.

you can only "know" when you have experienced the experience.

how could you possibly know this if your not "done"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I never meant to imply that off course... However, being chased by feds and lizards would in general, detract from my personal high(read comfy) standard of living
i like the saying plain living high thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
As time went on the other influences on us evolved us further from that charge.
do you mean "DEvolved us further from that charge".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I'd wager most don't even know what fluoride is or does.
about the retardation of flouride. fluoride free toothpaste is available at any good health food or nutrition store.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kQzsJKcTs

about your power animal. did it give you it's name? if so, dont tell anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
To be honest, what you're describing is decor to me. You need to see this. You need to do that. One candle black, and one candle white. Or else... All of it is conditional permission you give yourself to experience some experiences. The occult variant of "IF I have this car THEN I will be happy.."
its not decor. sometimes you have to follow the guidelines of the spirits and the worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Why did you not just say so? Now I can connect it to what I know is out there....
well yes and no about "connecting" to it. the HC is about CREATING it. its about MANIFESTING about REALITY ENGINEERING. our divine rights.
IT ALL COMES FROM YOU. dont give your power away. the power is already there for you. its just about developing it then at will being able to apply the HC to change realities and targets.

for instance; the agents have bad intentions of what their going to do to me or how they are going to influence me (R.I) remote influence. they are trying to engineer my reality negatively for their needs and wants.
on the other hand i have the HC-loving kindness in my heart. i too want to engineer reality but in a positive way.

for instance; i was in san diego at a target store with my sister and her family. now SD is a military town therefore when i go down to SD its on., anyways the team of about 9-10 agents are following me around throughout the store trying to mess with me and im loving them all back. as i started to walk to the main walkway a crowd people part. about 15-20 people just all got out of the way.i knew at the other end of this was a pretty strong agent. directly in front of me about 30 yards away was that agent. i could psi see his intention. it felt like a showdown at high noon. everyone in the store is so oblivious to this. he's walking towards me very fast and hard. i could see the weapon he created to hurt me. i just started laughing at him while applying the HC. he walked right past me and i didnt feel a thing. my reality overcame his reality. loving kindness to all beings.

Elias Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-15-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #37
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
Right. this is YOUR understanding. i really feel that your trying to state this as an absolute fact. i really hope your not trying to do that. we don't want to lead people down the wrong path, do we?
It is my reality, I have seen this and experienced this. As far as I know it is true. However, reality is a honeycomb of possibilities. The rules that apply in my world may not apply to yours.

I clearly appreciate that each of us should find his or her own path. However I don't believe that my reality is what you call the wrong path. I've been around it too long to be able to take that thought seriously.


Quote:
I bring this up because i was doing something today and this came into my head and i got the feeling that we have to clear this up. when you say the above statement you are or seem to be inferring that your done. with all due respect your not done nor am i nor is 99.9% of the earth's populated humans. if anyone was "done" then they wouldnt be here now on this planet.
There's lies, bloody lies and statistics, basically you just said in numbers that one in one thousand is done. While in words you say no one is. Just a pet peeve...

I personally don't believe in the "Life as a school" theory... I'm not here to learn, I'm here on holiday. What I learn is my choice. If you are free from contracts, then naturally you are free from having to learn things.

The whole business with 3d or 4d is do you accept this resonance.. Can you grok it? Quite shamanic. Point is if you have no hopes or fears then things become easy to Grok, they just are as they are.

Quote:
you can only "know" when you have experienced the experience.
What makes you think I have not? This mortal coil is just a shell, it's a vessel that holds my perspective. What I am is the IAM that creates this reality and all things in it. I have faith in that IAM presence. And trust that what happens is in accordance with IAM.


Quote:
how could you possibly know this if your not "done"?
By aligning yourself with intelligent infinity. Stating, "Ok, whatever, I assume my highest self is on the job" which obviously it is... The thing is you don't need to consciously "know" you just need to align yourself to the information.


Quote:
do you mean "DEvolved us further from that charge".
Interesting choice of words. But Devolvement, as in "the delegation of authority (especially from a central to a regional government) " is not exactly what I am talking about.

The biological fallacy "devolution" does not exist in reality.

Really evolution is adaptation to what is. Not so much away from or towards an ideal....

But if we suggest the ideal to be the charge as placed by those creators who wanted to corrupt mankind and create a slave race. Then yes we devolved away from that. It's clearly not our ideal state though.

Quote:
about your power animal. did it give you it's name? if so, dont tell anyone.
This too is decorum... Occult lore dictates that with a name you have control over an entity. If I knew your true, soul name, you'd have to obey me. At least, that's the idea.

This has to do with vibration. If you can recreate the exact vibration of an entity you create that entity. Actually, if you know the vibrational key of an entity you can tune into it, become it...

I don't know it's name. I don't think it has a name. It has a vibe and I know it's present when I feel that vibe. When I tune into that vibe, I call it...

Quote:
its not decor. sometimes you have to follow the guidelines of the spirits and the worlds.
True, sometimes you have to follow peoples guidelines in order to communicate with them in a way that they'll understand.

I personally see no need for this.


Quote:
well yes and no about "connecting" to it. the HC is about CREATING it. its about MANIFESTING about REALITY ENGINEERING. our divine rights.
I understand, compassion is a choice, it's a pathway you pick.

Quote:
for instance; the agents have bad intentions of what their going to do to me or how they are going to influence me (R.I) remote influence. they are trying to engineer my reality negatively for their needs and wants.
on the other hand i have the HC-loving kindness in my heart. i too want to engineer reality but in a positive way.
In the end the only thing they can do is inject thoughts in your creator self that would affect that creators world. You have the final say. If it does not feel like that. Then you have the final say on a level other than the level you're conscious off.

Quote:
for instance; i was in san diego at a target store with my sister and her family. now SD is a military town therefore when i go down to SD its on., anyways the team of about 9-10 agents are following me around throughout the store trying to mess with me and im loving them all back. as i started to walk to the main walkway a crowd people part. about 15-20 people just all got out of the way.i knew at the other end of this was a pretty strong agent. directly in front of me about 30 yards away was that agent. i could psi see his intention. it felt like a showdown at high noon. everyone in the store is so oblivious to this. he's walking towards me very fast and hard. i could see the weapon he created to hurt me. i just started laughing at him while applying the HC. he walked right past me and i didnt feel a thing. my reality overcame his reality. loving kindness to all beings.
I've experienced similar things. It's not government agents for me. But at one point a few satanic folks wanted to attack me and and a friend. They did this similar to your story by moving around us and positioning themselves in the ideal grid.
I recognized they were up to something, people are always up to something if they look at you frequently from the corner of their eyes.
So me and my friend sat down and just watched the show. I was wondering if they were able to produce effects. Because honestly, I had only seen my own work up to that time. So I was primarily interested and curious.
They also had a lot of decor going on. They even sent a member to sit next to us as a physical link.
Since I felt nothing I projected my energy closer to feel their energy which eventually I did. And to their credit they noticed...

Darkness always fears itself most. So when they realized I was touching them they blew off the show. The most peculiar thing about the whole show is that years later I heard that big rumours were going round about me dabbling in some kind of dark dark magic. Which explains some experiences.

I never attacked anyone in my life. I don't see the point as you can just change the alchemy and take the poison out, at least where you yourself are concerned. Other people have their own fun...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #38
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
I clearly appreciate that each of us should find his or her own path. However I don't believe that my reality is what you call the wrong path. I've been around it too long to be able to take that thought seriously.
When did I ever say that you were on the wrong path? stop putting worlds in my mouth. this isnt the first time either. why? here's another example of you putting words in my mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
..basically you just said in numbers that one in one thousand is done. While in words you say no one is. Just a pet peeve...
i said 99.9% of the earth's populated humans. last time i checked and heard it was 6.5 billion people on the planet. the only reason their is a .1% is because their could be a couple people hiding out in the Himalayas or somewhere else. so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

another example of you putting words in my mouth or simply and plainly misunderstanding what your reading. i said DEVOVLE. not devovlement
# To degenerate or deteriorate gradually: After several post in this thread this conversation has devolved into me explaining my writings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Interesting choice of words. But Devolvement, as in "the delegation of authority (especially from a central to a regional government) " is not exactly what I am talking about.
This is to everyone who is reading this thread. Since I've posted my first thread. the agents have been threatening me to stop posting and stop writing my blog. today while driving to my new job which is a entirely different story but lets stick to the point.......so the agents want me to stop talking about soul pieces and fractures and timeline tracking and super computers, etc. you get the point.

why would they threaten me if i wasnt telling the truth? maybe im on to something. im not the only one who knows about this stuff just someone who feels that this time, now, is very important for certain people to get this information.

while i was in the shower they said they would back off if i told them exactly who i was. i told them so i will also share this with all of you as well. im poo poo face from the planet youranus.

take care everyone,
Elias Visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #39
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
When did I ever say that you were on the wrong path? stop putting worlds in my mouth. this isnt the first time either. why? here's another example of you putting words in my mouth.
You said : "Right. this is YOUR understanding. i really feel that your trying to state this as an absolute fact. i really hope your not trying to do that. we don't want to lead people down the wrong path, do we?"

I'm not going to argue with you about what you meant to say. But this is where I went 'wrong'. From my perspective you were saying clearly that my understanding, if stated as fact would surely lead people down the WRONG path.. I could have interpreted the sentence to mean that people's thinking that my way is the only way is the wrong path. But I did not.

Do you understand? Put some catalyst in this conversation friend. I'm not your enemy. People hear what people want to hear. We should not worry ourselves about what they might say. I have faith that they'll find the most apropriate opinion, for them.

Quote:
i said 99.9% of the earth's populated humans. last time i checked and heard it was 6.5 billion people on the planet. the only reason their is a .1% is because their could be a couple people hiding out in the Himalayas or somewhere else. so i will give them the benefit of the doubt.
99.9% is one person in every thousand... I'm not putting words in your mouth.. This is what you said. You're literally stating that 6.5 million people on this planet are Done, finished.. Then you state that these people cannot exist on earth.

The problem with this conversation is that you either contradict yourself or I am completely unused to the mode of speech you accept as normal.

Quote:
# To degenerate or deteriorate gradually: After several post in this thread this conversation has devolved into me explaining my writings.
Then don't let it go there..... I told you I was "done". I had nothing to learn. Also I had the experience of unity. So I'm basically here on vacation.

I made the point to explain to you that there is no such thing as devolution. Its a fallacy. It does not exist. It's a misinterpretation of the principle of evolution. It came up because you explained that ET has influenced earthlings to be the perfect slaves. Which is true. Only I stated that we evolved away from that point because we are influenced by more than just ET. The uni(ty)verse is big, and everything is interconnected. Which you called "devolution". Which I thought was odd for a number of reasons.

I don't mind your misspelling it. But it really does not mean what you think it means. Even if many many people would misuse the word in the same manner it is still wrong, evolution does not work in reverse, it does not bode well for us if we do not understand the very principles we use as analogies in our discussions.

The point is important... Because my argument, the one I didn't even get to is that life is life. It's "done", it's "finished". Yes it's always in motion and constantly adapting to new dynamics. Our predicted evolution is because we're shifting solarsystem and all into an area of the psychoverse where the rules of consciousness are different. Life follows, we follow.

If you're chasing evolution or advancement. You're essentially playing the future/past hope/fear game. You're removing yourself from your focus. And you're not going to be happy or have a full sense of completion ever. Also you're essentially tying yourself into a hamsterwheel contract that won't be finished this lifetime.

The spiritual path of self advancement is a contract to me. I have no faith in it any more. The spiritual path of being however is far from empty. And infinite in it's forms of manifestation. You told me I wasn't done.. But I'm very much done with "learning" as far as new age would define it.. To put it in words your avatar would understand... "little I is an extention of big I."

Namaste
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #40
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

the past couple of nights while in the dream state the agents want me to sign some sort of contract. they want it in my blood. right now my parents house is almost finished being completely renovated. i've been signing checks and papers left and right. i think their trying to take advantage of this.
to those people that think contracts dont exist you are fooling yourself. a problem doesnt exist if your not aware of it. many people say that their are no such things as contracts. their are and most people have done this. just because you yourself arent in a mind/soul control program doenst mean you havent contracted an ability from a past life over to nefarious causes. you could have been tricked, coerced, tortured under duress while consenting to their evil demands. this has happened to me in a past life. they said while i was being tortured that they would take it easy on me if i signed over a certain ability that i had. i did. they still tortured and killed me. one of the ways to find out if you have contracts of soul pieces is to get soul recovery done by a trusted practitioner and of course do the Heavenly Catalyst.
theyve also been telling me to step behind a line or picture this or play word association games to try and get my mind into a confined way of thinking. whatever they use i will say something that is impossible to measure or gauge or grasp or harness. something that is free, borderless, shapeless, formless, vastness....you get the point, yes?

the entire entry to this story can be found on my blog.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:44 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Is it possible that the reptillian/demon was with you throughout this story...and was directing you, or playing mind-games with you...until it finally revealed itself at the end of the story?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:16 AM   #42
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 121
Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is it possible that the reptillian/demon was with you throughout this story...and was directing you, or playing mind-games with you...
if you mean that the reptilians have been in charge of this program then yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...until it finally revealed itself at the end of the story?
its not the end of the story. just another day.

if you look at the blog and read about the soul piece that looks like a golden tree that i saw while R.V. a reptilian was guarding this piece underground somewhere. the great news is that they do not have this soul piece anymore. it was destroyed and the soul piece was returned to me. this happened in October. the reason why i posted about the soul piece was because it was destroyed and healed and correctly returned back to me. i did not want to publicly advertise that the reptilians had my soul piece and still active in this platform. if you could understand that our thoughts effect everything it touches. i didnt want nefarious people or beings affecting my soul piece. i have the session when it was recovered and how it was recovered all recorded.

my next blog entry maybe about that session.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #43
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Visvasa,

Greetings Brother! First off let me say that I have only scanned all these postings. Reading the energy coming off the screen. I will later today make a better effort and go through these again. But my scans see what is happening here.

I also want to inform you to stay your course as what you have been doing is what you need to be doing. Don't let anyone try to derail you with distracting tactics.

If it is any comfort to you, just know that I saw through your eyes, the reptoid you saw. You are not alone.

Namaste'

Lionhawk
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #44
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 97
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

My first encounter was a trial by fire, my guides are not Nordic, my guides are very different, I was told my guides that I needed to purge my self doubt and cleanse my soul of it's anxiety.

Now after hurricane Wilma,in 2005 in Ft Lauderdale many things happened to me, I had an incident in which I was sat by a small lake at night meditating.
I used to fight, that was my trade and spirtuality was my medium.

On this night I started to smell something very bad, and it was just like off meat, and given the amount of raccoons and possums we have in this part of town, you find most of the wildlife unfortunately strewn across the roadside.

Well I tried to ignore this, as discomfort whilst meditation is a good mental training apparatus, well I heard my guides tell me that I should really check this out as it would be beneficial, now I have to say that MY guides are cryptic, they can give me advice, or phrases that make no sense right away, and then further down the line in my life, I figure it out, or upon deep reflection I can see what they are reffering to.

But I have never been steered wrong and indeed I do owe these two small beings my life. So I started to wander around the lake and it was around 11:30pm and where we were staying was right next to the lake, our apartment was declared a disaster zone by FEMA and 376 residents had to leave in one day, so we ended up at a hotel in which we paid 300 a week for without any power. But this night was night a little breezy and I could see the stars.

So here I am walking around the lake and I suddenly felt a wonderful calm sensation, it was amazing, it was better than any meditation experience or even good night sleep, I felt peaceful, then I saw a large figure stood under a tree, I knew that I was startled but I still felt this calm, until this figure stepped into the moon light, and its skin was look like an armadillos literally, a grayish color and the eyes appeared to be deep set.
As this thing started to almost glide toards me, it moved very majestically I felt a sensation of just power, sheer power, i can not put this into words, because there are none, and I was in full control of my mind, just not how I felt. And then it changed it lunged forwards and grabbed my arm it bent down to me, I am only 5,9 this thing was at least 7,4 and I smelt its breath, it was horrible a sulphurish off egg kind of scent. I do not know why it did not attack I was told if I ever encountered this to put my palms flat and back away, well I only had one arm free, he had the other arm and i felt immense pressure on this arm and then. he spoke in my mind this booming voice that hurt, it feels like a drill into your brain, I was just overcome with emotion, but i could not feel fear, then he started to get angry and he grabbed my other arm, and I could feel his anger and he spoke again, now i have no idea what he said to this day, because it was complete gibberish, it sounded like a language but I have not heard anything like it before this.

I was sure at this point I was done, I had actually resigned myself to thinking I am a dead man, it's over, but I felt him calm alittle and gently let my arms go place his palms in front of me and backed away, and as he did so I felt overwhelming amounts of fear and excitement and everything enter into me, I dropped to my knees, and I had tears streaming down my face, I wiped my eyes to see his tail dissapear into the lake.

Now this for me was first contact, and do not ever misinterpret what I say because this was one experince that was semi constrctuive to me, However I suffered bruises and a torn ligament in my left elbow. and I had nightmares of halls of people that have been placed in bags on hooks stacked body upon body and simply used as food, we are cattle, if anybody has seen a autposy of a human being, when it comes to the meat, we are just that meat.

Our 22 gram soul is no better or worst that a cows 22 grams in my opinion.

Now my these Reptilians are horrible entites, and to be honest to know that they exist crushes me, and recently one identifiyed itself to me and feed off the negativity I have for them and in a tantrum crushed my arm, he broke my radius into splinters, I have the bruises the xrays and medical documents, if anybody wishes to see these I am only to happy to share this, but I have just got to be careful.

Now anything that comes near me Grey, Reptillian seems to want to Identify itself to me in a standard and my guides wont tell me why, they simply say this is a condition of their proximity to me, my duaghter is autistic and she sees my guides and recently told my father in law that aliens watch over her... you can imagine that conversation over the fourth of July BBQ right?

Now to top this off the US government has told me I have encountered Mibs and had threats to not do what I am doing now, the refused my application to adjust my permanent resident status, because I am from plymouth england and my wife is an american, now for 7 years we have battled them over this, and I believe it is due to my communications with my guides.

Incidently said guides broke away from their collective after they lost three members of their team, the speak of a incident where the three were trying to flee from something in a craft and they had detected a bomb on the craft and also were in contact with a human remote viewer, who wanted to help them, but it was to late the craft exploded and the three died.

This was a blow because Greys work as a unit, just because you see one, they are always connected to two or three others.

Incidentally one thing was brought to my attention involving the reptilians and the Grey, our elite know the truth about them right? well that is a door that swings both ways their elite deal with our elite and thus the grunts take all the ****.

so in this scenario where said grunts have opted for spiritual individuality, they have sought out a normal person that just wont lie to them, they want to learn about our nature from our nature, not our perceived nature, yes history tells them all they know it but they do not tell their own kind everything, also they appreciated the fact that we are evolving and what was the norm for us even 50 years ago is very different today.

The reptillians are another case however they seem to just do what they want and nobody wants or can stop them, they are where they are and they are here to stay, at least for now. the do employ the short nosed gray, that wear the gray space suits and are a pink color underneath.

Look these events are not without their toll on me, every time one identify itself I understand more about their race but I also loose a little of myself, I do not have long left in this world.

I worry about my daughters and my wife, but I have been assured they have good protection, just to clear up one misnomer the nordics do not control the reptilians, the reptilians want to kill as many nordics as they see and if you think that is a lie and you have guides simply aske them.

Nordics are more positive, sure they have an agenda, but is not a insidious one, another thing is I can pick up trace elements of other people that have had experinces with reptilians or grays its almost like a club card.

I hate to bad mouth anybody, I do because we can not fight in this subject, it gets us nowhere, but please steer clear of Dr Steven Greer I challenge this man to publicly tell the truth for once in his life.
I do not worry about reproach, my protection is not the brightest in the world, but it sure is very scary and is very dangerous.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #45
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Kinsuemei2

As I was reading your story.............Steven Greer's story came to my mind. I believe your story and I want you to know that I appreciate so much what you have written. I am looking for answers as I felt myself being pulled within my mind. I have never met a reptilian but I was trying to see if it was true that there were more than one race of them or the greys

So many different stories coming out all at once, you just never know what to believe.

So far, I do not like anything I have heard regarding the greys or reptilians and I am going to back away from the ones telling me the "good" things.


So Dr Greer also talks about other aliens from all over the universe and different dimensions. Are you saying that NONE of them are here to help us ?

I think you are very brave to put this on here.

If Aliens are watching your daughter then you must agree that some are seriously helping us. The words from your daughter are indeed worth millions.


(I am not sure Visvasa144 is still on the forum, but his story seemed very valid to me )
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #46
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 97
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

I believe that there are ET's that are a benefit to us, I try to stay clear of good and evil, I liken the Reptilians to any other creature, despite their technology and potential positive use of it, they can not fight their nature, they are predatory animals but just animals with a superior intellect.

Dr Greer stood up and told everybody that their are no hostile Aliens and they are all friendly and his contact team have never had a bad experience.
I have to ask if his contact team are 1 Human & 2 even exists?
The reason why I ask this is because the simple first contact experience is traumatic even if it is positive.

To be honest my guides feel much about him is dishonest and I also feel this about him, his office stating that everything in Project Camelot is dis-info that's ridiculous as Kerry and Bill are the most unbiased researchers that I have come across.

As I say I think every Alien group has its purpose be it good bad, ultimately it is nature that defines us. can we trust any of them? no of course not.

I trust my guides for myself, yes that's selfish, they have saved my life and protected my family, but ultimately have they? I look at my situation now and at what cost has this really been.

They say that they won't let anything happen, but yet I am still suffering and I have not pressed this issue if that means my family then so be it, I am a father before anything so yes it's worth the sacrifice.

But yes my daughter has many drawings she is six years old and talks to them. My wife deals with it, she has seen this, both reptilian and gray and she has a very hard time with it, but is very tolerant of this, she feels that we have no choice and she does feel safe.

But again at what cost? your under a veil of safety in nest of cobras, I trust my guides but that is where my trust ends, reptilians no, Nordics no, but I am not saying they are bad, i am simply saying I know what the reptilians do and have done and that is enough to jade my opinion of their race, again the same with the grays they are responsible for war crimes, but we do not blame a German for the crimes of the peoples past, this is the way I approach it.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Thank you for sharing that Kinsu.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #48
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Yes, Eleni, you too, help so much in getting the true story out here. You take the time to answer questions rather then ignore as I notice some do.

People like me, do want answers as we really do not know. I have a friend and her first contacts were 3 greys but now she is communicating with 27. She says the same as you. When I asked her straight out if all the greys were evil as I was led to believe she told me it wasn't true. The ones that have been here for a long time are not to be identify with the others. I went and looked it up and see that there are like 5 different types of greys. I also see that they go hand and hand with the reptilians. I do this for a need to know, not to go against what others have said. I know we have to figure it out ourself and thats the only way it should be.

Hers all started with a NDE and she has been on many crafts. I have never seen my guide nor know a name. I believe we all have them

I would love to see your daughters pictures and I'm happy that they are with her. Yes, if they said they would keep her safe, I believe them. I can imagine your wife's feelings.

Actually I have seen some shows on TV late at night that are the show called Hauntings They are mostly portrayed as demonic and I think that is the way they are meant to come across. I would not expect our government to be honest about all of this. TPTBs would not want us to believe that they have any that really want to help us but I firmly trust that there are.

The point is to make a United Universe which is what we all want. I am aware that there are many wars out there in our skies and how long they have been going on

P/A and P/C have been very good at getting the word out to us. I have found many other sites that are great also. The Veritas Show has wonderful guess and maybe you would like to go on their show and tell your story. We do havve to make our own decision on all that come forward.

You mentioned a book and I am very interested in that.

Blessings to you and your family and know you will be around in 2011 if that is what you want. I firmly believe that we can change our own reality. I have seen it work for me. My own little miracle

Thank you and know that you are here for a reason. We do appreciate what you have to say
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon