Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turney, Missouri
Posts: 91
Default Re: US To Declare October Independant Source ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

I started a new thread on elliott wave. In the economic section.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2555

FYI.

Jonathan
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:45 PM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Absolutely Amazing what a difference a day makes...

wow, they shut down short sales which means no one can buy a million shares and dump them before the money needs to be paid. Allowing individuals to affect the market in major ways without even having money...

Today the US market has remained even, Russia was smart and didn't even open today waiting for the US to stabilize.

Will the day we have had be mirrored around the world that this crisis is finally over?

Will an investigation be done into who was yanking the strings on the market with these short sales?

Terrorism on a global scale...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 47
Default Re: US To Declare October Independant Source ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Sorry it should say, "Independent Source said the US may declare Economic Emergency"

I find it interesting on the heels of the Sorchia Faal article. This individual does live in Asia.

I am just passing it along.
hey, just wondering where I can find this article?

thx, tandi
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #29
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 131
Default Re: US To Declare October Independant Source ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandiwe View Post
hey, just wondering where I can find this article?

thx, tandi
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1141.htm
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #30
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 131
Default Re: US To Declare October Independant Source ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandiwe View Post
hey, just wondering where I can find this article?

thx, tandi

Here is the other thread about the article
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #31
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turney, Missouri
Posts: 91
Default Re: Absolutely Amazing what a difference a day makes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
wow, they shut down short sales which means no one can buy a million shares and dump them before the money needs to be paid. Allowing individuals to affect the market in major ways without even having money...

Today the US market has remained even, Russia was smart and didn't even open today waiting for the US to stabilize.

Will the day we have had be mirrored around the world that this crisis is finally over?

Will an investigation be done into who was yanking the strings on the market with these short sales?

Terrorism on a global scale...
We have yet to see the ARM rates readjust on Sep. 30th.


As a trader, we aren't even close to out of the woods yet. This week will be tame to the next 4 weeks to come. Especially with Non-Farm Payroll On the 3rd of October. It was horrible last month. September's numbers with this fallout will be in that event.

Per my Elliott wave analysis, the DOW may hit 8000 in the next week or two.

Uggh!


Jonathan

jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #32
Myra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Myra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal Coast USA
Posts: 340
Default Re: US To Declare October Independant Source ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Todd View Post
At least you have money in an account to pull out. This economy has caused my "living pay check to pay check" to have a whole new meaning. "It's the end of the world as we know it." (but I feel fine)
You too? Well at least I don't feel alone.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Absolutely Amazing what a difference a day makes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
We have yet to see the ARM rates readjust on Sep. 30th.


As a trader, we aren't even close to out of the woods yet. This week will be tame to the next 4 weeks to come. Especially with Non-Farm Payroll On the 3rd of October. It was horrible last month. September's numbers with this fallout will be in that event.

Per my Elliott wave analysis, the DOW may hit 8000 in the next week or two.

Uggh!


Jonathan

I'm not so sure, they are making some pretty quick moves now to prevent such a fallout, and hey, we can always do what Russia did.

Suspend the market and leave it closed...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon