Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 02:55 AM   #26
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: BEST SHAPESHIFTING EVIDENCE TO DATE video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Hi Czymra, yeah i guess the news reel clips are just tooooo much. I can't believe that either.

But i DO believe in other dimensions and vibrational frequencies..there is just too much scientific evidence to dispute that...as to the case for a reptilian shapeshift, i agree lets say the verdict must be "unproven as yet".....

Hey Stargazer, where did big Dave get the consciousness raising herb???? hehehehe, nice one! Maybe i'll just stick to some good french(???) red wine....apparently its good for you...
I prefer the Kentucky moonshine.....That'll raise some consciousness..lol

Anyways...if you want to see Deagle talk about ICKE...It's on Camelot...Latest Deagle interview.

Cheers
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #27
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I prefer the Kentucky moonshine.....That'll raise some consciousness..lol

Anyways...if you want to see Deagle talk about ICKE...It's on Camelot...Latest Deagle interview.

Cheers
Will check it out. Stand-off of the crazies!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:54 AM   #28
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
What is flakiness?
Flakiness are cookies that crumble too easily.

Everyone must deal with personal experience in a serious vein, I do agree. When our experiences differ, we have to get together and compare notes.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #29
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i-2jZ2r-pIk

check this out!

They are using clones and holograms ! !
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #30
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Stargazer...what makes you think I have time to do such a thing. I live here in Los Angeles I happen to see this video from youtube it seem lot of news members (shape shifters) are from around this area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxi...eature=related
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #31
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisuru Chiku View Post
Stargazer...what makes you think I have time to do such a thing. I live here in Los Angeles I happen to see this video from youtube it seem lot of news members (shape shifters) are from around this area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zxi...eature=related
I'm sorry...I just usually try to do a little background work before I post something. I have seen these videos for years and Can't find much validity in them. You might want to look into the latest Deagle interview on Camelot. Icke is the main supporter of the reptile idea...and Deagle has a good explanation for it.

Cheers
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post

check this out!

That is a great thought. I have considered the same thing. These little buggers are the masters of illusion.

As we continue on our path of enlightenment, we will see hear and feel things that are signs of the matrix failing. The more you tune the matrix out the more you will experience. There is much more out there that our eyes were not designed to see. It is part of the control grid. Use your creator given powers and open your mind to see things from different perspectives.
It may challenge what you think you know. We are all in a process of relearning what we thought we knew as fact.

Peace

Last edited by Dominic; 01-05-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #33
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

check this out!

Well, either holography works just like video, or this is projected from where the camera is. Admittedly, I know next to nothing about what can be done there, but it sounds more plausible. Nevertheless, check out just after 4:00 and you will see how her arm wipes the effect away. Typical decoding artefacts that are updated by a new keyframe action.
Why is it only the face that gets these morphing things? Because it moves. Video runs on frames that reference a keyframe, if little changes, you don't get artefacts, if it does there will be. Just halt a frame of a DVD during an action scene and go close to the screen.
How do I make this video easily like this? I take the original and re-encode it with less keyframes, maybe add some other options.

Let's consider that this IS holography, how does it work and why would they do it? That person has to exist somehow to be recorded and then replayed right? Holography is still just a technique of projecting, not of creating a new human or am I missing the big picture?
Why would they record a hologram to record it on video later? That's double the effort where one suffices.
If the hologram/clone thus isn't an complete interacting entity on it's own, I see no reason for this theory to be any plausible.

I'm tired though and might miss something. Fill me in if you know more.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

check this out!

It looks like video artifacting.

Regardless, I like Danica. She's still pretty hot from the Wonder Years.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #35
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

One more thing. I spoke with my ex girlfriend today.
I noticed SHE'S A REPTILIAN! HER EYLIDS SHUT AND OPENED BUT THEN I SAW HER REAL EYES.

No wait a second, it was an iChat glitch. Seriously guys. Get real.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #36
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, you got to laugh at the tv stuff...

But...Like i said on the Icke/Reptilian Shapeshifters thread earlier, its definately worth listening to Credo Mutwa....he weaves magical stories of survival, love, the supernatural, alien forms....had me spellbound.

Maybe we should at least be prepared to accept the possibility of "non human" beings....we might encounter them when we are beamed/lifted/transported to other dimensions at the coming time....and we don't want to have any fear....

Fear is something Icke has said you must not have....that will create a world you don't want....our thoughts create our world, for good or bad.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #37
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, you got to laugh at the tv stuff...

But...Like i said on the Icke/Reptilian Shapeshifters thread earlier, its definately worth listening to Credo Mutwa....he weaves magical stories of survival, love, the supernatural, alien forms....had me spellbound.

Maybe we should at least be prepared to accept the possibility of "non human" beings....we might encounter them when we are beamed/lifted/transported to other dimensions at the coming time....and we don't want to have any fear....

Fear is something Icke has said you must not have....that will create a world you don't want....our thoughts create our world, for good or bad.
I'm completely with you. I'm just saying that the "video proof" is just plain wrong. If anybody has some other credible material, or even an artist impression of how this MIGHT look, I'd be interested.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:11 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How about the first few seconds of this video?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:49 AM   #39
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't mean to be offensive to anyone but this stuff is hilarious and slightly ridiculous.
It's nothing but video break up, or manipulation by someone.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dan...where might I find information about video break up. The Osteen video is probably not manipulated...because it was posted by a supporter...not a shapeshifting hound. I just stumbled across it. It probably is a video glitch...but I haven't been able to find a rational explanation...especially regarding the distortion being localized to one side of the face. I don't see distortion anywhere else...not even in his hand...when it is in front of his distorted face. I'm puzzled.

What, if any, photographic or video evidence would be convincing? What type of evidence would prove or disprove this alleged phenomenon?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:47 AM   #41
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I see what you mean ortho! I've been looking for examples and of course I can't find any, LOL, I'll let you know.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:03 AM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not implying that this man is an evil reptilian. I know that there is a spiritual component to life. I just don't know the details. Everything important seems to be a big secret. Why? I don't know. Perhaps the camera records things which are not visible to the naked eye...and maybe more so at certain times. For all I know...Joel could be a great guy...and a demon is trying to get to him in this video clip. I think that we are all under spiritual attack and some sort of manipulation. On the other hand...would a reptilian being manifesting as a human being...look like this at times? This is a very strange world. Is the rest of the universe like this too...or worse?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #43
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
KathyT...you must be a lawyer..you question too much! I was a major corporation lawyer for years till i gave it up to find my soul, raise my awareness beyond this lowly earthly vibration and get ready for the shift...i am poorer now but very happy.

Anyway, even as a lawyer i had to use my instinct sometimes....not everything hits you in the face. There is clear scientific evidence of the existence of other dimensions, so why not the possibility of humans who can shift in and out of this low vibrational dimension?

I agree that it is hard to believe everything that is thrown at you on this topic, and some things are so absurd that they help to dilute the truth. I don't know the truth of the Brandon Corey film as i don't live in the USA, but i do like what big Dave has to say

Here's one of his interviews in a hotel that i hadn't seen before about shape shifting (five minutes long), hope this link works

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uAGTJErVNBU
Someone could just grab one n xperiment on em... j/k I know, i'm in a twisted mood.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote