Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Angels and Demons Revealed 8 video documentary.

Documentary about the Illuminati,Secret Societies, The Vatican and the hidden power they wield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ZIv...x=0&playnext=1
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Angels and Demons Revealed 8 video documentary.

Thank-you for another great documentary. I watched this one several months ago...but I enjoyed watching it again. The City States which supposedly control the world...seem to be controlled by the Illuminati. But who controls the Illuminati? Are they controlled by reptilians living within Earth? This is what I suspect. Could the Illuminati sever their ties with all physical and spiritual reptilians? What would be the consequences? I suspect that there are many people who are so very, very deep into this quagmire...that it is nearly impossible for them to back out...even if they really, really wanted to. Could total amnesty for total disclosure and cooperation be the only way to defuse this ticking time-bomb? Some type of financial payment to worthy charities might be part of the deal as good-faith repentance and restitution to the human race. I continue to believe that we need the Illuminati and the City States on our side...or we are utterly screwed. I continue to believe that they need to make their peace with the U.S. Constitution. I continue to believe that globalism should be based upon the U.S. Constitution. I don't have anything against people pursuing fame, fortune, and power...but they should not enslave or exterminate the human race in the process. If we had a non-theocratic free-world without war and debt...I wouldn't care if these people continued to live in their villas, castles, chateaus, etc...and continued to drive their Bugatti Veryons. If the reptilians became vegetarians, left us alone...and agreed to live within the constraints of the U.S. Constitution...I wouldn't care if they continued to live within Earth. Obviously there would have to be huge verification that they would not be a recurring nightmare. I am a bit of a crazed fanatic here...but if it were up to me...the U.S. Constitution would apply from the center of Earth...to one million kilometers in all directions. This would not be U.S. rule. The people(and reptilians) of Earth and it's moon would rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This would be in opposition to any dictatorship or theocracy of whatever nature. Can't we please evolve just a little bit more?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-30-2009 at 07:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

i tried to watch it but it has been removed
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
i tried to watch it but it has been removed
Looks like Youtube is hitting the censorship button big-time at the moment- in the last week I've had a LOT of results like that. Not 20 minutes ago I was looking for the video of the "Guardian" UFO and got the same message.

My advice is download what you can, when you can- you never know when they'll pull the plug on it.

Edit- found it on Google Video. Bigger file but they tend to be more reliable, at least for the moment.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...emons+revealed
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx downloading now
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers steve-i am fully ragged off with youtube pulling countless videos-it's shocking stuff in my opinion-the time and energy people take in compiling and uploading these vids. and then they have their videos and sometimes their sites pulled down!! you will rarely/never see a britney spears video pulled for copyright issues etc.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
you will rarely/never see a britney spears video pulled for copyright issues etc.
More's the pity eh?