Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
joe4777

Default hello

hello to all. im new here .im scottish .born in glasgow 55 years ago. i was born and brought up a staunch catholic in every way.BUT something was not right for me when i was a young man.I began to qustion things.and soon found i was not allowed to question.i was always rebuked(why) .so i just went about my life with a lot of nagging things in my head (on my own couldnt talk to anyone about how i thought) anyway i went on like this until i reached 40 years old when something strange happened to me .A voice spoke to me .a voice that was loud but deep.and it called me by my first name and said come away from that church which sits in rome for it is an abomination . evil dwells there and beware of the kings of the strong nations for they have been put there by the evil-one....(thats not all that was said.but im going to leave it at that for now )( i have no desire to offend anyone) let me also say THERE IS AN ALMIGHTY JUDGEMENT COMMING.may our creator save all that belong to him.....
Old 09-26-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hello

Greetings, Joe! Since no one has recognized you and welcomed you just yet, I'll be the first. You've found an interesting spot on the grid of human consciousness. There's a wealth of great information here...but carry your grain of salt like a St. Christopher medal

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Welcome Joe.

It is clear that you know much more than many. I hope you will share.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Joe,
I posted this elsewhere but this link is a series of 3 videos that will help reenforce your determination.

http://www.truthzonetv.com//view_video.php?video_id=124
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Welcome Joe
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe4777 View Post
A voice spoke to me .a voice that was loud but deep.and it called me by my first name and said come away from that church which sits in rome for it is an abomination .
Hi Joe. I'm Steven. Born in 1969 in Temiscouata/Canada. I had just the same kind of experience since about 9 years old.

To make a very long story short, instead of going, this voice was throwing at me conscious vision/images. In moment when I was not sleeping yet, but almost.

It brought me for a very long journey. From Indonesia to the Amazonian forest. Working for Human Rights, and electrical power in rural area. To the Universal Laws. Some years ago. I must tell you, that since then, I can put all these jigsaw puzzle together today.

We are connected.

Have a nice journey my brother, all my blessing to you, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Joe, and I appreciate you sharing your message. These are the things that give us heart to go through the dark times.
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote