Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you Think TPTB are Here on AVALON ?
Yes ... Definately ( Can't See Why Not ! ) 84 68.29%
No ! "Tumble Weed" 7 5.69%
Maybe ... They Could Be Here !? 25 20.33%
Not Sure .... There Two Buzy Planning Our DOOM ! 8 6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #51
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
Ken Adachi from "EDUCATE YOURSELF" is convinced his site takes a lot of hits from the CIA via their related ISP's.

It would be silly for them not to run some vectors on here, populated as it is by elements of the vanguard.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #52
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

if they were any good at what they do then they would be. then again, i think they have bigger problems to worry about right now. who knows? and for that matter, who cares? lets stop focusing on these people. it's not helping the situation by getting all paranoid about it. they're probably here but i haven't received any death threats yet. so what difference does it make?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #53
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
It would be silly for them not to run some vectors on here, populated as it is by elements of the vanguard.
And are you one of them K626?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #54
historycircus

It is a pretty safe bet that someone from mission control is keeping an eye on the astronauts, eh?

But I seriously doubt they would post - keeping an eye on forums like this would be a recon mission, endangered by engaging in or directing discussion.

Besides, we do a good enough job of arguing amongst ourselves - no external stimulus needed. Considering that the whistleblowers are often contradictory in details, they need not inject any disinformation - there is enough "real" information to keep our heads spinning.

Plus, for an organization that can liquify cities of a million+ with the push of a button, I somehow doubt two thousand widely scattered conspiracy buffs present much of a security concern.

And I will agree with Zorgon - not all the "PTB" are bad; there are good people in the CIA, FBI, NASA, etc., and we "know" what we "know" because some of them were brave enough to speak out. And some of them have paid dearly for their testimony - for YOUR future.

Peace.

Tags
1234567890, aeiou, tptb, unsafe forum avalon