Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > South America

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
LosVisionarios-Ecuador
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ecuador - Los Visionarios Intentional Community

There has never been another time when the opportunity for living abroad has been so outstanding, convenient and comfortable. Learn how LIVING in Ecuador in an Intentional Community can be made economical and easy for you today. In a country were you get a LOT MORE for your money… In a town were the oldest people in the planet live, well over 100 years old!

We are intentional community located 10 minutes from the world famous valley of longevity name Vilcabamba, Ecuador in south America. We are part of the Utopian EcoVillage Network Federations and founders of the Federation. We are seeking people who have a strong desire to live communally. We are part a network of intentional communities throughout the world linked with similar values to support each other for the creation of a new society. The basic intention of our community is to be a pilot model demonstration of how to live in a real New World consciousness of sharing on all levels: financially, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.

LosVisionarios.com
LosVisionarios-Ecuador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ecuador - Los Visionarios Intentional Community

I found your site a couple days ago and now your here! I am interested in checking out Vilcabamba and your community. Are you the same as ecovenus? I am trying to open your links on your page but I have a mac. Is there much racial tension in Vilcabamba? How about chemtrails do they spray in Ecuador? Do you see Vilcabamba getting commercialized and turning into a Santa Fe type place?
Thanks
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #3
Apollo11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ecuador - Los Visionarios Intentional Community

From my personal experience in Vilcabamba; foreigners are more than welcome and I never saw/heard of any tipe of minorities being harrased or discriminated. Latin America is a land of inmigrants and most people have mixed blood/heritage in them and a relative/friend/family or acquaintance living abroad. I doubt Vilcabamba will become an overdeveloped area because of its location. Eventhough it is quite attractive in many ways; It is still far away enough to discourage many to move there. It takes a special kind of person. On the other hand I have seen the changes from the 90's to now and yes there are more people; and yes prices have increased due to NOT the amount of people but the kind of people who have moved to the area. IMMHO Vilcabamba is one of the top spots in the parts I of the world that I have explored where to have a good quality of live/value for money/safety, create and IC and/or move if a TEOTWAWKI kind of scenario where to happen. Cheers, Apollo
Apollo11 is offline   Reply With Quote