Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #51
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I just attended a CSETI event

Yes, we could have been created as slaves, entertainment , food and so on.
I'm not sure why that is hard to grasp either, we think we are the pinnacle of creation here on this planet, but they could have been created as the same and so on and so on- a grand cosmic joke of sorts.
Not to sound like a Peta activist (I'm not) but.....
Look at how majority of planet treats animals....and the humans get upset over cattle mutilations....what do you think goes on in slaughter houses on a daily basis?
The possibilities of many different agenda are limitless.

Since we are supposed to be in jail here on the planet- who said the inmates can't have visitors? It's a lot easier for visitors to come see us than vice versa.

Last edited by eleni; 09-15-2009 at 02:00 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #52
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yes, we could have been created as slaves, entertainment , food and so on.
I'm not sure why that is hard to grasp either, we think we are the pinnacle of creation here on this planet, but they could have been created as the same and so on and so on- a grand cosmic joke of sorts.
Not to sound like a Peta activist (I'm not) but.....
Look at how majority of planet treats animals....and the humans get upset over cattle mutilations....what do you think goes on in slaughter houses on a daily basis?
The possibilities of many different agenda are limitless.

Since we are supposed to be in jail here on the planet- who said the inmates can't have visitors? It's a lot easier for visitors to come see us than vice versa.

I agree with most of your post . The cattle mutilations and human abductions , human body parts found in downed craft are absolutely not friendly . And they are not very recent phenomena .
I don't buy Greer's idea of the quarantine , as I said before , there are too many testimonies about bases on Mars and reverse engineered crafts .
And then there is the Gary McKinnon case . The quarantine is a device invented so that people don't ask about the bases on Mars and possibly other places . Reading other threads on this site ( Casbolt and the Watcher )
there are some entities who have been controlling this world for a long time .
Some of those entities might be interdimentional or from who knows where , but the fact is that they are evil . I agree that not all entities are evil , but the fact that the world is the mess it is cannot be possibly attributed to greed alone . There are the blood sacrifices , the pedophilia , and unimaginable horror of which some of our criminal leaders and Elite are part of it .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #53
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm inclined to go with the "schoolhouse" metaphor. We're the unruly adolescents who haven't learned how to behave like normal civilized adults yet. Bob Dean used a similar description in the most recent "futuretalk" discussion. Yes, it seems that visitors are allowed within certain limits, but those limits seem to be changing and we will have open contact "soon".

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
the fact that the world is the mess it is cannot be possibly attributed to greed alone
Greed, selfishness, fear, it really doesn't take that much. Saying "the devil made them do it" (or some other evil force), gives the truly depraved people of this world an excuse they do not deserve to have. I don't buy it.

Focus on what the forces for light are doing and things make more sense. Paranoia is not the way to understanding.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-15-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #54
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

As a species- imagine also how we must look to the factions coming here- we too (well hopefully not anyone reading this) kill humans, enslave others, rape etc; is it not a surprise that we may have attracted *like minded* off world visitors?

I too think that while there may have been a quarantine on the planet- the evidence suggests otherwise and Greer IMHO does not have sight of the entire picture- not that anyone person has- but it's wise IMO to keep a very open mind and not jump to conclusions when it comes to what really is going on.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #55
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I agree with most of your post . The cattle mutilations and human abductions , human body parts found in downed craft are absolutely not friendly . And they are not very recent phenomena .
I don't buy Greer's idea of the quarantine , as I said before , there are too many testimonies about bases on Mars and reverse engineered crafts .
And then there is the Gary McKinnon case . The quarantine is a device invented so that people don't ask about the bases on Mars and possibly other places . Reading other threads on this site ( Casbolt and the Watcher )
there are some entities who have been controlling this world for a long time .
Some of those entities might be interdimentional or from who knows where , but the fact is that they are evil . I agree that not all entities are evil , but the fact that the world is the mess it is cannot be possibly attributed to greed alone . There are the blood sacrifices , the pedophilia , and unimaginable horror of which some of our criminal leaders and Elite are part of it .
If we were simply dealing with human beings...corrupt or pure...I would expect history and current events to be very different. I'm seeing something very dark...of a non-human nature...throughout history. I see something very good and beautiful when I look at the human body (especially the body of a member of the opposite sex!)...but regarding the governance and conduct of nations...I am not seeing the work of whoever was instrumental in creating the human body. As I have said before...I don't think that the God of This World is the Creator God of the Universe. Choices have been made. Battles have been fought. Deals have been made. History has been hidden. Lies have been told. And here we are. We may have made our own bed...but I'm not deliriously happy about sleeping in it...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-15-2009 at 08:08 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #56
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Out of the mouth of my 5 year old- a few minutes ago- random as well-

"Mom, did you know aliens control the planet? And they do it from space".

I asked which aliens? He said "different kinds". I asked him when was he told this. He said " I don't remember the date but it was during one time when they came into my room".
Very interesting indeed. I recommend calling Christ protection for your son every evening before sleeping, call to Archangel Michael to protect him, your house and family from all dark forces and all negative aliens. Out loud is best, the link I sent earlier has various spoken word exercises that are super powerful if you are willing to go that far.

Anyway, interesting comments and timing, sounds to me like a hint from the divine...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #57
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
As I have said before...I don't think that the God of This World is the Creator God of the Universe.
Nicely said.

It's unfortunate that many religions teach people to worship as if their only God is an image like man.

With the 80 billion galaxies our telescopes are seeing... the sheer size of our Universe tells me we have absolutely no concept of what the Creator God of the Universe is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I recommend calling Christ protection for your son every evening before sleeping, call to Archangel Michael to protect him, your house and family from all dark forces and all negative aliens. Out loud is best,
I fail to see any reason one must "call" for protection. I know of no evidence that those who "call", vs those who absent mindedly "don't call", have any verifiable different results. There is no proof that those who "don't call", are not just as fortunate in daily living as those who do. It's all an illusion in the minds eye. A mental placebo.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-16-2009 at 07:10 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #58
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I fail to see any reason one must "call" for protection. I know of no evidence that those who "call", vs those who absent mindedly "don't call", have any verifiable different results. There is no proof that those who "don't call", are not just as fortunate in daily living as those who do. It's all an illusion in the minds eye. A mental placebo.

I can testify that if there is an issue with negative entities of any kind bothering someone that the situation can be neutralized by asking for the right help. The other side is not going to hold our hands and walk us across the street. They want us to learn, and learning which positive beings can help with what is part of that learning.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #59
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My son likes them, and I have to say I've never had a negative experience in all my years of being abducted- I also tend to view things in a more non dualistic manner- seeing things from multiple perspectives so I can't come out and say greys (they are more white to me anyhow) are evil and so on.

This could be pure BS on their part and it's something I told the late John Mack years ago when I worked with him and that is- I was told they are us from a future timeline- many believe that is deception- I cannot really answer that 100% and I don't think anyone else can.

My belief is that the grey type contains numerous different factions- we hear stories of human body parts etc; but do we have any solid evidence as to whether those stories are true? There are many things said about the visitors and the reality id probably that there are so many agendas/factions going on that we may never figure it out.

Last edited by eleni; 09-16-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #60
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that there are many interdimentional races.... human, reptilian, insecticiod, grey, what ever, just because somthing is in a differnt density of matter or higher or lower on the frequency dial doesn't mean it has no form..
I also believe that we need to get over our paranioa about reptilians.

If David Ike and other are to be believed, then there seems to be reptilians good and bad all through the galaxy and universe as well as various forms of humans who are also good and bad... By good and bad I'm being very basic here as all races are on a quest of self interest... especially us even our 2012 ascention... is a great , noble, vision of a brighter more harmonious future for our planet and US.... before the greater implecations for the galaxy etc... I
just want to defend the reptilians here... they get such a bad rap.
yes there, has been terrible interfearance and manipulation of the this, latest version of humanity to walk this planet... by all sorts of arche types of off planet visitors... reptilian , Nordic, grey, even the benevolent and loving pleadians of Barbara hand Clow and Barbara Marciniack, cliam to be reptilian and bird like and claim some sort of previous interference which they now want to help put right as it affects with their future too, (By the way I love both these authers)....But I'm just trying to point out that there were and maybe still are not very nice reptilians but they were renegade factions... If we have spiritually eveolved so much in just 100 years imagine how much they have all evolved over 10, 000....??? The Human race on Earth has managed to produce poeple like Hitler, Vlad the Impaler, PolPt, Donald Rumpsfeld etc yet also people like Ghandi, Mandela, Fransis of Asisi even Jesus Christ.... Imagine the diversity of the Universal Human or indeed reptilian?
Never mind the ancient religious or political regimes both of planet and on... Pluss all this False Flag terrorism... I'd imagine we weren't the first to use this techique... so many fabeled universal bad guys may not have been quite like they've been writen down in universal history??
There is nothing more shocking then the cruelty that Earth man is capeable of inflicting on his fellow man and animals and plants etc... look how we treat our battry reared hens and beef... look how we let 3 kids die every second of starvation some were in the world? We cant blame that on reptilian manipulation... Human nature is capable of more cruelty and sadism then any other known being as we have a full spectrum of emotions and there for full empathy yet we still allow such things... ( They according to some don't have this enpathy built in) if we didn't allow all this wrong, it we'd all have chucked in our jobs and chained our selfves to the railings of Embassies and marched en mass on the UN by now etc...
Ok SO.. please please, lay off the reptilians as acollective, give them a break!

Here's a very interesting channelled piece, channeled by Reptilians from ALpha Draconias... yes those supposed BAD guys.... beleive it or not but I think it says it all....

http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=h...num=4&ct=image

Wow...that's a long address... but here's the info below....

When I first had the Reptillian/Draconian Intelligence Energies Come Over me {quite a while back}. I can feel them and tune into them occassionally. In essence what I am attempting to do is take the holographic visual imagery and symbol based languages I have receive through telepathy and translate them into english to create an extended perceptual framework/gyrospectrum lens to overlay our current notions of "reality" and "planetary existence" . I first began to see this Ancient Draconian Claw holding an Egg, this Egg turned into the Earth. What was beheld was a story about Planetary Evolution, Life in the Cosmos and the Design Specifications of all Levels of Creation that was so far more advanced than "HumanitY" acknowledges.

The Reptillian/Draconians seem to be really keen on the concept of "Seed Worlds" the whole Master Geneticist, Planetary and Solar Creator Level Beings stuff. I see them as being very advanced and intelligent but also quite a different stance towards understanding things than humanity does. I myself personally believe that the deepest core secret underneath our religious belief systems, mythological teachings, and scientific inquiries is this truth "The Human Species Ancestry is Stellar".

~^°*§-|^_{§}_^|-§*°^~ Dragon/Serpent/Draconian Archetype | The reptillians species has personified the very most ancient high wisdom through many sectors of this galaxy. The Humans Species has been quite aware of the reptillian presence upon this world throughout ancient times. It is represented in Chinese Mythology, Indian Literature speaks of the 'Nagas', Celtic Artwork expresses many of the Geometric Patternings. Their are myths that all the snakes were driven out of Ireland. The Serpent is present in the Bible as well. Many of these mythological representations and even most of our current understanding of the reptillian species are very incomplete. There definitely seems to be a reptillian presence which has overshadowed this world to a certain degree for billions of years.. I ask you all to consider the origins of the Dragon/Draconian Myth. Towards embracing of a potential that possibly a much greater reality exists. As the dawning of the 21st century unfolds, many of the concepts and internal conceptualizations which we have held onto for so many centuries are becoming outdated and obsolete. Within these times, the energetics of this star system and homeworld {Planet Earth} are changing. Much is underway and on many levels. The 'Draconian Archetype' is returning to the consciousness of many of the inhabitants of this world to lend a hand in opening our perceptual capabilities to a more extended horizon and visualization of not only our individual selves; but our species as well. They have information for us regarding a Trans-Evolutionary Model of Human Development Through Periodic Guided Intervention'. The Draconians are one of the most ancient species within this galaxy. They have in essence become master level Creator Geneticists. They are not the only species which contributed sentience and design specifications to the living systems upon this homeworld which we currently regard as Planet Earth. There were many others, these creator level beings wish for us to acknowledge within our unfodling consciousness that we are ourselves a reflection of those whose image we have been created in. The 'Gods' as we have spoken through our biblical texts and other ancient manuscripts, those who came down from the stars; are returning. Many species have contributed the the sustainment and development throughout time overseeing the evolutionary growth processes upon this world.

06/29/98 - Draconian Writing

I sit here this evening in a receptive state. I am putting out a call to my higher self and my spriit guide archetypes derrick, ethanacy, and korzon. I call upon the Council of Elders, The Wisdom Keepers of All Time, The Galactic Masters and Universal Christ Consciousness. I open my internal antennaes up to be a conscious channel for information that is not only necessary for my own healing but also for that of the planet. I align my chakras and energy centers. I am in Divine Alignment with my Multi-Incarnational OverSoul extensions along the entire linear timeline continuum, upon this world and up into multiple star system levels. I reach my consciousness upwards into my soul and am recptive to Divine Inspiration, through my internal visual gyrospectrum lens scope. I offer a 'Prayer of Gratitude' to the creator of all that is, the Universal Life Force and its Inherent Sentient Intellignece. I am beginning to learn at a deeper level why I am alive at this time and what it has to do with my own souls personal evolutionary development and individualized growth process. I fill my being with empathic feelings of warmth, light and love into up above and raise the earth energies from down below. This earth is my homeworld, I have stated my intentions previously. I would like to deepen my own inner resonlution and strength. I would like to accelerate my personal healing and growth, bringing those levels of my self which our out of balance into alignment. I acknowledge my souls presence in my life, and ask to be overshadowed with the highest source frequency I can attune myself with; towards healing. I fill myself with Unconditional Love, sensing the beauty and sentience/aliveness within creation. I am filled with overwhelming boundariless joy. If there is anyone who wishes to speak to me this evening, I am willing to allow link up with a higher spatial source of intelligence, with the intention to Transduce/Downstep the Visual Information into Englesh. I Ask for Blessings from my Highest Self and Fully Illumined God Source Levels, and open myself up to an Outpouring of Spirit.

Yes, we are here we feel you calling out so strongly; now that you have this direct interface with other people who are also on a spiritual path. You still have some times of significant difficulty overhead and approaching upon your path. This is nothing as surmounting or disheartening as you would like yourself to believe. We come to you this evening as an answer to your request. This hyperspatial source of intelligence is being downstepped through your Oversoul, bubbling upwards from within your subconscious mind; and ultimately forming into a higher level of conceptualization within your consciousness. We would like to reveal to you who we truly are, this tendriling energetic presence that you have occasionally sensed overshadowing you. We are the Reptillians, of the Andromedan-O'rion-Draconian Alliance. We are well aware that any sort of Reptillian Personification or imagery inside your minds and energetic feeling centers may conjure up great fear. For this we apologize, your human species has much hatred towards and misunderstanding of the Reptillian Species. Whether you are willing to acknowledge this or not, we played an integral part in your Creation and Evolution. We do not say this to you in an effort to gain your admiration or for you treat us like 'Gods'. This Transmission is being broadcast from 'Alpha Draconis', which is approximately 37 light years from your star system and homeworld. Daniel, we have been watching over you during this life-time for many years. You have a soul relationship to those who are bringing this communication forward, we have been overseeing your life since you were born into your family lineage. You may not believe this communication that is coming through you. You are well aware, and you felt our overshadowing presence very strongly the other evening. We are with you, your Oversoul Source of Spiritual Guidance and the Council of Elders have given an 'Affirmative' in regards to our 'Work' with you. You yourself put in a request before incarnation to serve as an intermediary in between the spheres as well as a transducer of highly advanced visual conceptualizations and information levels. This will allow you to formulate a clearer understanding of who your species truly is, how your beings were designed to function, and what your place in the Scheme of the Cosmos Is. If any species can Guide you towards understanding 'The Truth' in regards to your species heritage it is 'Us'. The Reptillians may not be well respected by all species in this galaxy, many races fear us. We can assure you we do not mean any harm to your species, those that think we wish to take over your planet are wrong. This is not our intention at all, for we are creators of living systems and planetary homeworlds like the one upon which you reside.

I would like to ask some questions:

What are your wishes for our species. What would you like to see us become?

Now that is the question with which you yourselves must answer. We would like to turn this question around and have you ask yourselves 'What would We - The Human Species wish & intend to see ourselves become'. The Human Species has received the gifts of the 'Creator Level Beings. You are beginning to understand how the universe you exist within operates along many of its functional parameters. Once again, we would like to ask you the same question; what would you like to see your species become? The Destiny which you Manifest depends on the Intentions Set within this moment, and the earnest feeling and intensity of action to manifest that which is desired. Would you like to see your species gain access into the Galactic Federation of Star Systems and Civilized Worlds? As the 21st Century dawns, your minds and imaginations are being captivated by concepts and images that are extending the perceptual ranges you have been confortable to work within for many thousands of years. We know you would like to see your species establish a planetar level Global Governing and Educational Over-Structure to Re-Route the Direction your Entire Developed Level of Civilization is Headed. The one you call 'Gene Roddenberry' was very much in communication with us while he was incarnated into physical form. Where do you think the inspiration for many of your greatest minds has come? These 'VisionS' come from communications with other levels of self as well as beings and species which you do not yet acknowledge exist. There are means of communications used by highly advanced and intelligent beings which your species has just barely begun to conceive of or imagine.

06/29/98 - Reptillian Writings

I am here this evening to serve as a conscious transducer for visual conceptualizations and information from a higher spatial source of intelligence. I align my internal antennaes within and I am Attuned with my Higher Self and Oversoul Source of Spiritual Guidance. I open a space for the Reptillians, if they would like to share their story with the people of Earth; I am willing to serve as an intermediary for this communication.

Yes, we wish to speak this evening. We are very gracious that you have chosen to continue to align yourself with your higher cognitive and perceptual sense, your willingness to 'Be of Service' is admirable; we would like to Thank You for allowing us to communicate with you. We are deeply apprreciative and your tasks shall not remain un-noticed. You may ask us and think to yourself, "How can a reptile be appreciative"? All the thoughts you have regarding the reptillian species presence on your Earth World conjures up images of cold blooded dinosaurs ravaging in times far distant. Also thoughts of warm blooded birds and mammals being devoured by the ferocious ones that existed on your planet in the very distant past. We are here to assist the human species in making an adjustment in your individualized perceptions regarding the Reptillian Species in this Galaxy, and our involvement in the State of Affairs upon your World. We may be a force of fear within your collective psyche, but we would like to stress at this point in time that we do not mean any harm towards your species or towards the living systems on this Earth.

We the Reptiles are the Masters of Biological Systems. Through our Ancience, we have deciphered many of the mysteries of this wonderous creation which your species is beginning to understand you inhabit. This one here has an exceptional ability in translating highly advanced concepts into English that in many ways exist in more than three dimensions. We would definitely like to think, and we would like him to know that he is at the forefront of understnading of the conditions which you humans find yourself within upon this planet. One must remember that Understanding is only one Aspect of Wisdom, without Knowledge of Proper Use understanding has no direction. Previously we informed you that we are not here to destroy your species or to destroy this planet. We are in the process of more directly interceeding into your Collective Consciousnes. We can only offer you certain integral focal points, which if used properly shall allow for your own indivdiualized selves to open your awareness and perceptual scope to a higher and wider octave of coherent thought and vibrational energetic sensitivity. We would like to remind you, we are not a saviour race. In our evolutionary history we have come to understand many things in regards to the processes which underlie the structuralization into form and pattern cohesion within this vast universe.

We, the Reptillian Species; do have some teachings which we wish to reach the mass consciousness of the people of this planet. We feel that the crucial urgency of the times you are within necessitates a more active stance intent on injecting into the collective consciousness, the masses minds on your earth; the Original Cores Essence. We possess information that can assist you in creating within your individualize conceptualization, a basic introductory level understanding of procedures and operations for governing & educational systems that exist across not only multiple star systems but in the case of some species, multiple galaxies. We do not ask you to take this information at face value. Read through the information as we present it, if it resonates within the depths of your soul matrices core and sends energetic shivers over your skin, then you know it has the 'Resonance of Truth' within it.

The story which we wish to share with you is very long indeed. It spans distances in space and lengths of time beyond the understanding level your species has acquired. The technology used by ourselves and other species who are highly intelligent and have developed to a significant enough level to leave the womb of their Homeworld, is indeed impressive. The reptillian Species was created when this Milky Way Galaxy was still in formation. We started our journey over seven billion years ago in your earth time frame of reference. That is seven billion years ago within this galaxy. The reptillian species are one of the most elder species that exist within creation. At least within the creation as we have come to know it. We do not think about ourselves as 'GodS'. Within the Current Conceptualizations your Species Holds within its Mental Frameworks, we would be considered 'God Like'. You can consider your own mythology, those beings human or otherwise who had capabilities that were beyond what the 'Natives' understood were often regarded as 'GodS'. We are here to assist you on one level in re-assessing the images you hold within your consciousnesses in regards to 'GoD', 'Creation', 'Intelligence', and 'Sentience/Life' itself.

One question you may want to ask within yourself is: 'How do you understand something that you can barely even begin to conceive of or imagine? or phrased this way "How can you bring that which is unknown or beyond what you can understand into the light within yourself'? This is the most important question you must ask yourselves. The Solution to what the Human Species Seeks lies herein. Throughout all of the mythological systems on Earth, within the human species belief frameworks; the Serpent/Draconian/Reptillian personification runs rampant and into the depths of the Original Core of Knowledge & Wisdom. In each instance this reptillian personification represnts the very high expression of this 'Original Core'. Your Species now has the Oppurtunity to understand those pieces of the puzzle that your ancient ancestors possessed. That which once existed in its complete wholeness, was subsequently lost, misremembered, fragmented, destroyed, ignored, denied and now almost forgotten is returning to the forefront of your Inquiring Minds. The 'Illumined Core' within the 'Shroud of Mystery' is in the process of being unveiled, awakened from within, and anchored into enough individuals; to make the necessary corrections in your species oversight.

The most significant puzzle pieces that have been forgotten, and that your modern day limited three dimensional sciences can not conceive of or understand, revolves around your true origins. These levels of cogniscience and illumined core truth awareness elude you because of the limited and rigid linear-analytical perceptual framework that the majority within the collective consciousness hold onto as their consensus reality. Your refusual to acknowledge or dissolve the shroud of mystery exists because of deeply rooted fears, held within the energetic matrices that weave together your DNA and Souls. If your species is to decipher this puzzle or matrix which you are beginning to understand you exist within, almost every single concept which you hold dear must be reconstructed. We do not wish to shatter your belief systems, only offer you certain anchor points around which you could potentially co-ordinate the unfolding of that which is destined to be set forth. we are well aware that collective level your planet is already operating at a level which is not conducive to much more strain or tension. Nonetheless, if your species is to make the transition into the next phase of evolutionary development, and bring your civilization up into the next higher levels of organizational complexity; your internal conceptualizations and the images you hold dear must be recombined and re-constructed. Earlier we told you we are not a savior race. In many ways your earth based english language is insufficient to communicate what our true wishes and intentions are for your species. We can assure you that it is within our intention to see that which you have created up until this point, shall be overlaid from within, securing a more highly developed Global Governing & Educational Overstructure onto this world. There are many of you who are aware of certain Reptillian Factions who are working 'Behind the Scenes' so to speak. Many of your minds are filled with Conspiracies regarding the involvement of both the Reptillians and the Zeta-Reticulans in the State of Affairs Upon this World. Sadly, we must say their are factions within all species who align themselves without caring for operational procedures and instructional directives, of the Common; Universal Law.

We the Reptillians operate behind the scenes, we have kept our presence upon this world for the most part significantly shadowed and hidden. To your minds and limited conceptualizations, this may seem to you like we are trying to be sneaky. As we mentioned previously, there is much fear within your collective psyche regarding us, the reptillian species. We do feel as though we have an obligation to you and your species, this homeworld in particular. Within this sector of the galaxy we have continued to keep watch over the evolutionary development of life forms, especially this 'Earth' upon which you reside.

This one Daniel is open to new ideas and extended conceptualizations, as we get deeper into this story it will become apparent to you this our story is indeed not new. Our story is as old as this planets living systems themself.

07/01/98

I am ready to receive/transduce information transmissions from the Alpha Draconians this evening…. I am creating a space within myself to serve as a vessel and conscious channel for informaation received from a higher apatial source of intelligence. I ask to be overshadowed by my oversoul and higherself and that all of my energetic pathways be graced with magnetic protection to any energies which are not in alignment with the most purified and refined unlimited God Source. Greetings we are here, Please relax so that your internal antennae can be adjusted. Await apporoximately five minutes…and then we will begin the teaching for this evening. As you relax, you may feel your energy field being adjusted and moved around your beingness; you also may experience your head moving back and forth or in circles. Please do not be alarmed when you experience this, your internal antennaes are just being rotated and aligned; your gyrospectrum inner visual lens scope is being tuned up. This allows for greater receptivity and higher degrees of clarity.

The gift we bring to the Human Species at this time, We the Reptillians; is what you have been waiting for Daniel. You are in the process of awakening to what shall become 'Omicron Destiny' when the Sacred Circuit Completing the Ancestors/Original Planners Grand Vision. Daniel, now that you have recovered your multi-incarnational soul memories projected all the way back; prior to the flood - during the fall of Atlantis. Your understanding has evolved significantly in the past year or so. You have now become aware that these memories are stored within 'Holographic Storage Modules' which exist within the Quantum Levels of your DNA. You are beginning to understand the existence of a woven interface in between the 'Soul' and Human DNA. We wish to begin this evening by acknowledging the power source which you remember in participating to destroy. Crystalline/Electromagnetic/Gravitational Technology is what the 'Foundation for Omni-Dimensional Science & Spirituality' shall work towards manifesting. We would like to see you regain the base which your species had once developed.

Let us bring you back to the Reptillian front, so we are telling you that our species is over 7 billion years old; and that is seven billion years within this galaxy. What we would like to see you unfold within yourselves this moment; and from this point forward; is a more sophisticated and advanced conceptualization of your position and purpose within the 'Scheme of Things'. The first mental construct or barrier within your collective consciousness and self perception which must be reformulated is your limited notions of living systems. What if we told you that from our perspective, we "The Reptillians'; the entire universe is a living system. Would you take our word. If you acknowledge this as a potential possibility, your species will gain the oppurtunity to shift and rotate your entire perceptual framework and consciousness. The source of the Universal life Force operates and who and how the DNA Molecule Functions is beyond our capability to describe to you in its complete wholeness at this date. We can assure you that your late 20th Century 3-Dimensional Science are only now beginning to understand the inner workings of the Universe and Life Itself. There is much to be learned by your species, and on many levels. You are aware that We, The Reptillian Species are Creator Level Beings/Master Geneticists. We are showing you that we did not create either the Universe or the DNA Molecule, we did not even create ourselves; in the beginning. The reptillian species has conceived with such a holographic scope, many of the vast wonders within creation. We are master-designers, but we still exist within what we have created; The "Ultimate Creator' exists outside of that which has been created.

Think about this: the natural world contains the model to follow. If there is wisdom stored within the genetic code of your deoxyribonucleic acid which your species has barely begun to understand or access, you would be well served to listen to us for one moment at least. We have said before that we, The Reptillians, in no way mean you or your species any harm. We have also stated that we are not a 'Savior Race'. We can offer you teachings with which you may help yourselves. In order for you to alter and deepen your limited notions of what “living systems” are, you must acknowledge the existence of more than three-dimensions. This will allow you to begin to utilize and gain access to your dormant and latent potential capabilities, many of which remain dormant and latent within the design specifications of your being. This is part of your own ancestral mass karma as a species, as well as ours. Backwards in time during the destruction of Atlantis, the reptillian species was partially responsible for the sequence of events as they unfolded. Your Species must in all reality come to acknowledge and accept that there does exist a Galactic Federation of Star Systems and Civilized Worlds. Your Earth, the Human Species and the Development of your Civilization has been overseen and guided since its inception and throughout time.

Daniel, this is part of your multi-incarnational soul contract. You have had a very limited mental awareness and understanding of your purpose for re-incarnating at this critical juncture and point in time within your species evolutionary growth process. You have and are beginning to open yourself up to ideas which will allow your species to understand how, and the ways in which things really work. This is the task you have set out to undetake. Part of your purpose for incarnating is to serve as an Ambassadorial Liason/Intermediary in between the spheres; and the dimensional levels within those realms. The angels and the demons are real. It is time for your species to conceive of things as they really are. The reptillian species has an obligation to the inhabitants of living systems, just as the other species which we work with have certain obligations; and tasks which must be performed. There really are caretakers and overseer’s which watch over the evolutionary development of living systems and the planetary homeworlds that support them. What other purpose would more highly advanced intelligences and more highly evolutionarily developed species have for existing if it were not to be creators/watchers ? The wise serpent in the Garden of Eden did not trick Adam and Eve.

A more than three dimensional perceptual framework will allow your species to overcome the amnesiatic, mis-aligned, and fragmented memories within Humanities Collective Consciousness. Within these times of Awakening, Memory Crystals are being Activated. We would like to remind you that clearly focused intention and the alignment of oneself with the Divine Higher Will is the only way to unfold ones consciousness or make forward progression in alignment with the patterns that exist through and within 'All That Is'. There are a sequence of activations underway, these activations are repatterning the energetic structure of your beingness. These activations are opening your perceptual scopes up to a wider spectrum of vibrational frequencies and sensitivity levels. Activating etheric holographic antennaes, activating dormant genetic coding; firing neurological synaptic signal processing capabilities & dual hemispheric alignment. Divine alignment with immortality shall be reached. I remember who I am. I am a Master Soul Wizard Being, my two main functional archetypes are that of the 'High Priest' and 'Scribe'. I acknowledge and accept this within myself, this is reality. In the name of the ultimate creator level being, which exists beyond the language even I can use to describe; I exist outside of time. I am a shapeshifter, my Aumakua Ancestral Multi-Incarnational Akashic-Etheric Hologaphic Omni-Dimensional Bio-electromagnetic Neurophysiological Structure & Deoxy-RiboNucleic Acid Soul nexxus interfaces rewovenly integrating through and within internested looping matrices of spiraling fractal geometric hyperintelligence. BELIEVE IN YOUR STAR ANCESTRY ! ! !

We the Reptillian Species are the Grandfather Designers of the living systems on Earth and Master Geneticists, trust your intuitive guidance Daniel. You remember when you channeled the linguistic description of the 12 DNA Strand Cosmic Mandala that the intelligence was extremely Reptillian. Yes that was us, we have come back; returned to offer you more. You asked for this gift to be able to give to the Human Species. Your gift is the strength of your ability to linguistically describe visual conceptualizations. You also have a strong capability with many adept characteristics within the scope of your functioning ability. You will begin to learn to hold your balance and focus. You are becoming conscious of your true heritage. This is what your species has been denied for too long. If we, The Reptillians Species, can help you in anyway to turn your concepts of yourselves around; then the purpose of our transmission has been served. Why would the Reptillian Species hold the Hominid Species dear? The reason is you are our children; in the sense that the overseer species we are uses to perceive. We wish to heal our own own ancestral species level mass karma. Once before long ago we took away from your species what all creators hold dear, there was a 'Great War in the Heavens'. This war destroyed living systems across multiple star systems in many sectors of the Galaxy. This is our truth, as we present it to you. We offer you this angle on things to heal your own planet & species ancestral mass karma. This is the way of things on Earth, As In Heaven {so below, as above}. Your species is beginning to grow and become, you are awakening into your powers as creators and the potentials which you possess. What your Species is missing from your understanding is the presence of an overwhelming Universal Law. This Universal law in its simplest forms has been expressed through many of your belief systems. Within the times ahead as the future unfolds, and the challenges your species now must face; you are being asked to maintain supreme integrity over your mental focus and intentions. You have been shown that you can no longer ignore your internal gyrospectrum sensory guidance instrumentation and inner-visual lens scopes. These are the times right now , this moment when the changes must begin to take place within your own self. WE ARE TALKING TO YOU HUMAN BEING, DO YOU NEED TO SEE THINGS AROUND YOU DESTROYED TO WAKE UP ?

THE ANSWER IS NO ! There is urgency in our voice, and in these upcoming transmissions you will be receiving our message is critical. If you do not listen to yourselves and what is being spoken and received through yourselves you will manifest a potential which is not in the highest interests towards continuation of life and civilization. THIS IS NO JOKE ! You can not wait around any longer for the hall of records to be opened, there has been a change in the plans. The mass consciousness of this planet, your Holographic Omni-Dimensional Scopes must be awakened today; RIGHT NOW ! DO NOT EXPECT US OR ANY OTHER SPECIES TO DIRECTLY INTERCEED INTO THE STATE OF AFFAIRS ON YOUR PLANET, AS WE WILL NOT. In order for us to teach the rules, we must follow them ourselves. This is part of our two species dual ancestral karmas, and this is where our trajectories intersect.

Creator Level Beings Exist ! Your species is one of them, this is your GIFT ! In our seven billion years as creator level beings we have learned proper use. We would like you to know that we do not represent the entire reptillian species within creation. We may be thought of as somewhat of a renegade group. We wish for our own evolution to be initiated at a higher level, and the way creation works; we are striving to join forces with the source. We represent a faction of the Reptillian Species which is seeking re-entrance into the Galactic Federation of Star Systems and Civilized Worlds. Our acceptance depends on our success. We know that you are having difficulty discerning truth for non-truth, and are very curious in regards to the veracity of this information. The Galactic Federation of Star Systems and Civilized Worlds is Mainly Hominid Based. Why would we seek entrance into this when we are non-humanoid. It is difficult for us to describe to you why this is so, previously we mentioned to you a great war which spanned multiple star systems and many sectors of this Galaxy. This can be known as the same great war in the heavens of which your bible and other ancient manuscripts speak.

Let us bring you back to the beginning of our transmissions three days ago. As these transmissions deepen so will your understanding of what we are attempting to communicate. You see ,in this process we are learning ourselves. As Ancient, Advanced, and Highly Evloved as “We the Reptillians” are, we are not perfect. The Reptillian Species has made decisions which were in many ways and throughout a vast distance of space and wide scope of time, not to our highest benefit and not to the benefit of many other species. This is why we mentioned but some what skirted around the issue of your fear for us. Your fears are grounded in fact, and reality. This is why we are going through so much trouble to bring these communications to people around your planet, this is our mission shall we say.

Your species has reached a point in its evolutionary growth process where you must learn from your past, and not make the same mistakes as your predecessors. This is the position “We the Reptillians” find ourselves within as well! This is our reason for being here, now we ask you to please not be afraid; like we said previously we do not wish your species or your homeworld any harm. We come to you as representatives of our ancestors, the ones who designed and oversaw the evolutionary development of this homeworld upon which you currently reside. Are and were not the dinosaurs the most ancient species on this earth? Where did dinosaurs come from you should ask yourselves, where did all the higher life forms come from ? YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF – DO YOUR CURRENT NOTIONS OF REALITY AND EXISTENCE TELL YOU THE WHOLE TRUTH; GIVE YOU THE COMPLETE PICTURE – AND WILL THEY ALLOW YOU TO MAKE THE CORRECT DECISIONS ? Look at your continued misuse of the living systems and the building blocks of creation, and yet your understanding deepens! What you are missing is an understanding of their PROPER USE !

We told you previously that we are masters at what we do, we may not be thought of as masters in the terms of the great spiritual masters of your planet. We are masters of many of the wonders of creation nonetheless, yet we already exist in omni-dimensional space; and our science is so far advanced beyond anything you have yet currently imagined. Even with all who we are, your species has much to teach us as well. It may sound strange to you for a species which has existed for seven billion years to divulge this truth, but you have yet to awaken and dawn to the truth that your own species is not limited to this star system. You species heritage is approximately three billion years old. Daniel, here is where your “Trans-Evolutionary Model of Human Development through Periodic Guided Intervention” enters the picture. Here is what sets your own Bi-Pedal Hominid Prototype Vehicles apart from the other Higher Primates. This Truth: Human Evolution Has Not Only Occurred Through Natural Selection But Genetic Recombination of Your De-OxyRibo Nucleic Acid. THIS IS THE TRUTH !

The truth is the reptillians have shown me quite a bit... what I meant to say before was over those 3 nights that I did those writings. I came to understand that the Alpha Draconians that I had established telepathic communication with are a 'renegade group' who are supposedly working on gaining re-entrance into this Federation, which yes is working in their own ways towards alignment with the 'Prime Creator' and 'Original Patterns' or the design specifications that are responsible for the cohesion, structuralization, functioning and operation of the Universe. To our mortal eyes the processes underway within creation, evolution, dissolution, and re-combination are indeed complex. We are beginning to develop and establish advanced theoretical models to assist in forming a clearer understanding of the processes held within the design specifications at all levels of functioning.

The thing which even the 'Alpha Draconians' stressed to me backwards in time and through all of my understanding was the importance of 'Proper Use of this Knowledge and Awareness'. This is the reason why the Extraterrestrial Presence on and within this world. I am not sure whether or not their are other covert agendas behind the scenes... Including other Negative or Aggressive Draconians and Zeta Reticulans working with the Secret Government {this would be something that the man I mentioned at the beginning John Bishop III/TaL is into though}. I am not sure whether or not the 'Great War in the Heavens' is still going on... but I think that things are in truth moving towards higher levels of integration. We have FREE CHOICE & WILL, we have the consciousness, abilities and potential to set our intentions in alignment with what our hearts desire as an individual human being. We also have our Sovereignty as the Human Species, we are collectively suffering from some serious self worth issues. Are we willing to overcome not only our collective amnesia, but face up to the truth that we must greatly re-orient our entire developed level of civlization....

Last edited by Antonia; 09-16-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #61
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: I just attended a CSETI event

yo tone3,

very cool! I also just purchased a 150+ mw blue ray laser and am going to power it with some lithium cells I have along with a radar and laser detector powered by a 12v lithium pack.. can you comment further on the protocol? I'm really serious about trying this.. is there a particular pulsing or code when using the laser? is there a particular meditation technique?

thanks Brad..

2R1
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #62
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

From Orthodoxymoron: "What if this universe is just a marble...which a couple of kids are playing with...just like in the movie? " What movie do you mean? Sounds interesting...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #63
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Reps have got a bad reputation! Thanks for that Antonia- that was informative.

Last edited by eleni; 09-16-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:01 PM   #64
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
very cool! I also just purchased a 150+ mw blue ray laser and am going to power it with some lithium cells I have along with a radar and laser detector powered by a 12v lithium pack.. can you comment further on the protocol? I'm really serious about trying this.. is there a particular pulsing or code when using the laser? is there a particular meditation technique?
The gadgetry is really unnecessary. Your thoughts are much more powerful than you may currently be aware of. A laser might be useful for terminal guidance if you have not previously made contact. Once you get into repeat contacts, they know where you are. If there are multiple members in your group, lasers are useful for pointing out the location of a sighting. I'm using a 25 mw green laser and it is plenty strong. Don't point at aircraft! You can get yourself into serious trouble.

The radar detector just gives them another channel for communication. I have not used a radar detector to date, but I'm getting one to try out. One of the first interactions I had after CSETI training involved a smoke alarm in my house - that's what initially woke up my wife to the reality of the whole thing.

Meditation should center around universal peace, healing of the earth, healing of the people of earth, oneness of a intelligent life, and love for all life. I find it important to express gratitude to the visitors for taking the time to interact with us. Expand your thoughts to encompass as large an area as possible, send your thoughts into space and seek contact. Once you feel contact has been made, invite them to visit you and zoom into your location on earth to show where that is (you can use Google Earth to learn what this looks like). Describe your location and what devices you will be using to indicate your presence. Repeat. The most important aspect of all this is your good intentions and desire for peaceful interaction. Projecting loving and joyful feelings helps. Fear and frustration will negate your efforts.

You may have better results after commercial air traffic dies down, typically after midnight. For me, lately, it doesn't seem to matter.

You may initially be thinking in terms of "wow, I just want to see something". However, if you can establish a relationship you can work on new levels of communication. Start by asking to see something a little different from what they are showing you. You may get an immediate response, or you may see what you requested the next time you go out under the stars. I have found the beings I interact with to be very generous when it comes to reasonable requests, although I sometimes feel like a teenager testing the bounds of what is reasonable. Now that we've worked out "yes" and "no" signals, it is easy for them to tell me "no"!

Last edited by Jnana; 09-16-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
From Orthodoxymoron: "What if this universe is just a marble...which a couple of kids are playing with...just like in the movie? " What movie do you mean? Sounds interesting...
I don't remember. I saw it on TV a long time ago. It was a typical struggle to save the universe from destruction movie...and finally after overcoming horrendous and impossible challenges...the universe is saved by the hero! Unfortunately...the camera zooms out to the point where the universe turns out to be a marble which a couple of kids are playing with. Sort of a tempest in a teapot!

Could we all be living in a universe which is nothing more than a zit on the face of some geek named Lenny? The horror! Is this why the government is lying to us? Do we really want 'Disclosure'? Lenny! Don't pop that zit!! Oh...go ahead! There's a parallel universe in the zit on the other side of your face!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-16-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #66
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
yo tone3,

thanks Brad..

2R1
The meditation aspects of the protocol which can be learned by listening to the CD's available at the CSETI web site have all the information you need to make contact. While the visualization aspects of the meditation are not overly complicated, there is a definate chain of events in the meditation that need to be followed to establish coherent communication with the off world ships of light.

If I posted up the entire protocol it would take me a few hours to type up. The lasers only work if you have already opened up communication with your consciousness and through visualization have shown the ET's generally where you are on the Earth. The mantra meditation combined with the remote viewing technique that Greer teaches enables you to actually remote view cites on other planets and UFO's on the other side of the Galaxy.

I would say that if you really want to get the contact dialed in, then you need to listen to the CD's. He describes verbally way better than I ever could on a few forum posts. He also has the protocols in written form in his new book. However, you really need to hear the mantra to get it all to work.

You can find the CD, and the book on how to do it all by CLICKING HERE, and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find them. You need both the Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge CD, and also the cosmic consciousness CD.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #67
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Elini... never knew about Adronis...will go listen to some more of his channeled stuff on youtube....

Orthodoxymoran... it all reminds me of the words of Tom waits and others in the great song "Heart attack and VIne".......
.............Don't you know there ain't no Devil... that's just God when he's drunk....
Old 09-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the following video accurate? Really...I don't care what other races look like. They probably think we're ugly! I just don't want them to rule over us, enslave us, deceive us, mutilate us, make us worship them, dumb us down, abduct us, experiment on us, terrorize us, rape us, kill us, or eat us. Is that too much to ask? Are these beings our Gods? Do they hate us? Were we their Gods in ancient universal history? Is much of Earth history really 'pay-back time'? Are the reptilians getting even with the humans? I really and truly don't know...but I wonder. The reps in the video look like they could really kick our @$$! I wouldn't want to fight with them! Would you?
I think the universe should move beyond Gods and Satans...and just get along. Why is this so hard? I'm thinking that God and Satan are the same being...at least here on Earth. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Just ask Lord Acton, Lord Draco, and Lord God Almighty.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-16-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #69
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

How de we know these are facts?? Just because it's printed in green on a fear enducing youtube video? I'm just asking this because there is so much deception out there and the reptilians are great scape goats for everthing?
I'm sure there are and have been reptilians who eat kiddies and terrorise and controle and manipulate humans and who knows may be each other... BUT there are an have been humans who do all that...Canabiliasm etc was rampent in New Guinni and New Zealand and look at all the great Empires... that survived on controle, enslavement, torure, cruelty... all very human. aaccording to David Ike some humans still eat human flesh in Satanic rituals.. Who are the humans venrating and trying to contact and apease here in these Satanic rituals? Yes the lower 4th dimentional reptilian entities, sure but it's us contacting them not the other way round ....We have to take responsability as a race for our collective cruelty and weaknesses as well as our collective brillaince and wonder....
Just because some lower 4th dimentional reptilian entity who feeds of fear signals to say, you, Orthodoxymoran, for example... "GO Sacrifice a baby to me!"
And you get an image in your head are you , going to do that??? Hell NO!
I definatley believe in mind control but it's alot harder to manipulate a person then you think... Thats why the black opps people have to take kids and traumatise them from birth and fracure their phsyche's after years of abuse and experimentation , before they are mind contriole slaves??? Even then it doesn't always work!
I think it's must easier to just dumb us down so we are sleep walking and don't think through electromagnetic fequencies...
But remember most of the Black ops worst experiments were done by humans to try and be like the ET's and have their capacity and technoligy?
There are some highly dangerous controling sadistic Nordics other humans from Alpha draconas and Orion who are up to just as bad things as those bad reptilians from round there... But once again look at the continent of Africa for example.. We got Ide Amin and Nelson Mandela? Not all Lizzards are bad Lizzards... some are nice guys who want to help.. that all I'm saying
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #70
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Antonia. We may need benevolent reps and greys to help us fight malevolent reps and greys. They probably want to be free...just like us. But I am very wary of deception and manipulation.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #71
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia - thanks for being a voice of reason.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #72
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxy, no offence but you do not seem to be absorbing any of the positive information posted in this thread. I am not saying that you should stop posting your opinion, but you need to let go of this paradigm you are living in where all of the si-fi stories you have heard from XYZ the channeler or self proclaimed profit named so and so are true. You seem to be wrapped up in a fictional world of make believe.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #73
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Ortho for providing some important balance here when it comes to discussing ET's .

Rather than all of us going out there and following Mr. Greer in attempting to connect and welcome ETs here regardless of the many many many whistleblowers and facts that show us he's completely, and totally deceived in believing that's totally safe and ET's all have our best interest at heart.

I'm still unclear how people can be faced with so much overwhelming evidence from whistleblowers and personal experiences that are shared, yet remain steadfast that we should all be going and connecting with our local et and offering them to come here and be involved in our evolution. It reekes of mind control / manipulation / matrix programming to me. We all think we are immune to it, but we're all victims of it to one degree or another, we're in a matrix after all. My experiences shows me pride is often what stops us from seeing through it.

ET's already are very involved. They run our media, government, DUMB's, war machines, mind control, chemtrails, flouride, religions, haarp, the matrix itself. They manipulated and dumbed down our divine bodies long ago and wish for us to choose to continue to look outside ourselves for solutions at this time so that we again fail our cosmic initiations and their food source remains solid.

You mentioned discernment tone, I see discernment being thrown right out the window here when you say stuff like the above comment. Have you seen the Icke interview with Arizona Wilder? I've met people that have physical experiences that back up what she said.

To believe that ET's are all benevolent and are here to help us humans who just can't seem to get along is using zero discernment in my opinion.

We either connect to the spiritual realm, and evolve that way, or we connect to ET's and remain food and many of us lose our souls completely eventually as food to these things, and then.... because God is merciful, we go through this whole exercise AGAIN in the next timeline until we get it right.

I'm personally tired of going round and round and I'm committed that this is the timeline we finally shake off the alien overlords which are in leadership roles of virtually all aspects of society, and let God within humanity bring forth the new earth that is ready to be born at this time... The power is within YOU to change, shift and bring forth the solutions that are necessary for planet earth at this time.

In order to access this divine love based power, you will need to connect to the I AM within you, the spiritual realm within you, beyond the illusions of the ego, rather than ET's flying around wanting us to join their club.

I respect all those in this forum, I'm personally looking forward to the day that we take the blinders off, break free from the matrix and realize that the spiritual hierarchy, God's hierarchy is what is necessary at this time rather than going through the same kind of **** that has gone on the last couple of times we tried this in the last timelines when the ET's continue to run the show for the majority... I don't want to have to do this all over again, do you?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-16-2009 at 09:36 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Have a lot of people throughout history taken the "if you can't beat 'em...join 'em" approach? Is this logic at the heart of the Illuminati, Vatican...and even people like Steven Greer? Have they raised the white-flag in exchange for certain rewards? We may be dealing with an almost insurmountable challenge...but we should base our decisions upon principles and concepts of the highest levels of ethics. Would true disclosure amount to Obama saying "Good evening fellow Americans. Reptilian beings are our Gods. 90% of us will be exterminated by them. The rest of us will engage in slave-labor for them...on Earth, the Moon, and Mars...for the rest of our lives...lifetime after lifetime. The following video will disclose what they look like. Good night. God bless you...and God bless the United States of America."
Old 09-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #75
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm still unclear how people can be faced with so much overwhelming evidence from whistleblowers and personal experiences that are shared, yet remain steadfast that we should all be going and connecting with our local et and offering them to come here and be involved in our evolution. It reekes of mind control / manipulation / matrix programming to me. We all think we are immune to it, but we're all victims of it to one degree or another, we're in a matrix after all. Pride is often what stops us from seeing through it.
The mind control program I'm concerned with is the one that leads us into war in space - all of the earth against "evil ETs" - a military coup of global proportions. There is plenty of evidence that this is a real plan, and that the public has been conditioned to believe that ETs are scary and threatening. Hollywood has done its part, as some "whistleblowers". Most of the whistleblowers on Camelot describe ETs as either non-threatening, compassionate, pleasant to be around, or some combination thereof. Who's in the matrix here?

Quote:
ET's already are very involved. They run our media, government, DUMB's, war machines, mind control, chemtrails, flouride, religions, haarp, the matrix itself. They manipulated and dumbed down our divine bodies long ago and wish for us to choose to continue to look outside ourselves for solutions at this time so that we again fail our cosmic initiations and their food source remains solid.
Humans are responsible for these ills. Don't make excuses for them. TPTB would love to not be held responsible because "some outside force" made them do it. It's part of the program to distract attention away from the real culprits - people. Also, I don't know anyone who has been eaten.

Quote:
We either connect to the spiritual realm, and evolve that way, or we connect to ET's and remain food and many of us lose our souls completely eventually as food to these things, and then.... because God is merciful, we go through this whole exercise AGAIN in the next timeline until we get it right.
Interaction with ETs is in no way similar to connecting to the spiritual realm. The first is making friends, the second is personal growth. I don't see how making friends with another intelligent spiritual being is in any way harmful to spiritual growth. These being operate under the same universal laws and connect to the spiritual realm just as we do. You are making them into either gods or devils. They are neither.

Quote:
I'm personally tired of going round and round and I'm committed that this is the timeline we finally shake off the alien overlords which are in leadership roles of virtually all aspects of society, and let God within humanity bring forth the new earth that is ready to be born at this time... The power is within YOU to change, shift and bring forth the solutions that are necessary for planet earth at this time.
The battle is not with alien overlords. It is our own animal nature and selfishness that we must overcome. The battle is inside, not outside. Other than that, I agree with you here.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.