Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-17-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Suriel

Wink Connecting to the Seed of Life in the Third Eye

This year 2008, I have been meditating more and feeling an unusual energy. I am sure that you are feeling this too. I also notice that the light from the sun is getting brighter. Colors are more vivid.

I now have the ability to communicate to the sun and feel the new energy. When I go outside, I connect with the energy and the sun gets brighter. And I am now controlling the weather, not the rain but more so the wind and sunlight. I also do some cloud breaking with my mind.

Well, now I have this rotating spinning sacred geometry shape spinning in my third eye. It has gotten more enhanced this month. I did some research on the seed of life and the tetrahedron. This is what I am seeing. So now I feel like I am connected to some conscious network.

I even meditated on reducing Ike's energy and succeeded. Although it was still a nasty storm.

Is anyone else having this experience? Maybe this is the future ascension process? Have some already ascended?

Share your experiences if you can relate. Thanks.

Last edited by Suriel; 09-17-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Connecting to the Seed of Life in the Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
This year 2008, I have been meditating more and feeling an unusual energy. I am sure that you are feeling this too. I also notice that the light from the sun is getting brighter. Colors are more vivid.
I noticed the sun getting whiter, but the only explenation I can put this on is changes in the atmosphere (Chemtrails.). The light as a matter of fact is getting to bright, and I now constantly wear sunglasses outside, or have to sqeeze my eyes.

Quote:
I now have the ability to communicate to the sun and feel the new energy. When I go outside, I connect with the energy and the sun gets brighter. And I am now controlling the weather, not the rain but more so the wind and sunlight. I also do some cloud breaking with my mind.
I have had that communication with trees since childhood... I always asked in my mind for some of their energy and promptly received it from the tree in focus.
I even considered, that if that was only in my imagination, it worked for me.
I manage to receive a cool breeze when in need for it by asking someone i know in my mind for that cool breeze..

Quote:
Well, now I have this rotating spinning sacred geometry shape spinning in my third eye. It has gotten more enhanced this month. I did some research on the seed of life and the tetrahedron. This is what I am seeing. So now I feel like I am connected to some conscious network.
Can you share some links, so I can study this. The only way for me to see things is looking through my 3rd eye into this reality. ( I guess the only place I have senses to "see" the tricks of the light.)

Quote:
I even meditated on reducing Ike's energy and succeeded. Although it was still a nasty storm.

Is anyone else having this experience?

Share your experiences if you can relate. Thanks.
I tried to save an old friends life, when I heard of his dire need in great distance (stroke.)... It either doesn't work for me or I didn't try hard enough to develop a potential power, or I didn't have that power at that time and maybe still don't have it.. A friend that I considered a shaman at that time, told me something about myself... He told me, Well, we all pray on our own way, and what if it had worked?)

"I may sound a little weird, but that doesn't mean I need therapy - Trance Song"
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #3
Suriel

Wink Re: Connecting to the Seed of Life in the Third Eye

You will learn about the Creator through Quantum Physics. Be prepared for a long video, 8 hours:

it starts here

I am now connected to the thought analyzer aka seed of life aka creator energy

When you close your eyes you should see a spinning line going around clockwise in a 4d sacred geometric shape. The shape sort of looks like the machine in "Contact"

Have Fun
Old 09-17-2008, 04:06 AM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Connecting to the Seed of Life in the Third Eye

Quote:
You will learn about the Creator through Quantum Physics. Be prepared for a long video, 8 hours:

it starts here

Have Fun
Great link thanks, I have watched his 2 hour video. He has spent over 20 years researching this and has a wonderful slide show stacked with amazing info.

hold on to your brain
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:19 AM   #5
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Connecting to the Seed of Life in the Third Eye

Quote:

it starts here

I am now connected to the thought analyzer aka seed of life aka creator energy

When you close your eyes you should see a spinning line going around clockwise in a 4d sacred geometric shape. The shape sort of looks like the machine in "Contact"

Have Fun
Hi Suriel,

If you haven't seen David Wilcock's 2012 enigma then the movie is for you!

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #6
Suriel

Yes. I like David Wilcock's videos. There's some very good information that I can relate to. I believe he is definitely on the right path.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Controlling the weather???? I had a month long experience about 5 years ago where the syncronicities were coming so thick and fast and I could 'see' things that were about to happen before they did. I called it a foreshadow.
It was things like who would ring next and that guy will trip on that curb etc..
It was great! However others became alarmed and I became over excited with the WOW of it all.
At the time I failed to see that I was being given a mere glimpse of the 'force' that came through me-NOT FROM me. Most very important lesson it was. If you fail in this lesson with thinking you are the chosen one (in your case-being picked out of all the millions in your 100 mile radius(localized weather system) this is an ego based outlook can only end in tears. Luckily no one but myself suffered as a result of MY lesson. Unchecked this can lead to those cultish type scenarios with you as the leader, the one with the 'hotline' to god! Food and sleep are absolutely vital during these episodes. It's tough and I do sympathize because alot of what you are experiencing is real and true-even though it may not be clear to others. (or yourself)However there is a certain amount of delusional nonsense mixed in with it all. Only you can sort the wheat from the chaf.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote