Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 01:27 AM   #51
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An Important Message for the Last Days

so can we not review the bible/history book of cause and effect events and its warnings/prophecies (karma)
that if we dont choose to look inward unto ourselves (punishment)
karma/cause and effect will enforce its way (science/law of attraction) upon us

its all logical
its all reality
and if you think not... try looking back at the simplest issues in YOUR personal life that have hurt you....and dig real deep, sometimes even not so deep....and you may find you first had done pretty much the same to another , shortly or way before it ever happened to you
even mentally review what you know of anothers mistake by example,and seek the link and look and see.

and if its so extreme that you see no coorrelation...i.e you were an innoscent abused....
seek out your PAST LIFE/lifes ...you may find you were receiving back what you gave...the only TRUE/REALISTIC way to reallY KNOW what you caused another, then received back, experienced to its FULL...in order to REALLY KNOW and Really BE SORRY.
think about it....
if a small child hit s another child...he cannot relate to the pain he caused UNTIL perhaps another child has HIT him too....only THEN can he/she understand what he/she has done....before he can trully FEEL/ be sorry

but thats where we have choice....would we do it again, or would we avoid the same where possible
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #52
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Hi Everyone,

Acts 2:17-21 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Here is a dream by a Brother in Yahushua, dated a year ago today (October 30, 2007). http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_56.php
This looks like a reptilians point of view. This is just them telling us their agenda should we continue to follow them like sheep. We still have a choice though (for now anyway). Just keep wakin up as many people as we can and we might be able to avoid this outcome. Its as simple as that.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #53
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

and guys....give ctophil a break

he is talking of reality .... just a few missing links
his hearts in the right place
for he clearly seeks TRUTH
his heart will surely be judged way higher than his texts

Where are OUR hearts?
if you must critisize his efforts... just check the bible in its original texts... .

and real meanings... and APPLY your corrections NOT critisizms
but then
perhaps time to look inward and not at others
else
we really miss the reality
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #54
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody,

Do you realize what's happening all around us? The Last Days. My dad is a police trainer. He has been doing that for the past 20 years. This past weekend, he informed me that the ENTIRE police department throughout the nation are getting ready for a HUGE battle on our US soil right after the elections. Many, many threats of various US factions and terrorist agendas are going to take advantage of this ridiculous election of a black man versus a white man fiasco. Because of this messy confusion of an election, the US Police, Swat Teams, AND Military are on an extremely high alert this coming week. The police department is getting ready with some of their best weapons, shields, counter-attack intelligence in all cities of the U.S. He said that our police forces will be stretched to the limit. If you deny these statements from a man who has been warned by his superiors of an upcoming civil unrest if not an eventual civil war, then you are either not human or extremely ignorant.

This thread was meant to warn you of the disaster our world is about to face. Please prepare yourself physically, and most importantly spiritually.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 11-02-2008 at 07:38 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:22 PM   #55
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes ctophil its all been staged, reality is jsut a game , the world is astage and your dad is being told the part he will play in the divide and conquer destruction agenda of the usa.. the usa is being left to the wolves and will eat itself
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #56
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
It's these trivial pissing matches that are really discouraging me from even visiting this site anymore.

On the topic of religion, I think it's safe to say that many of us began our spiritual quest after having been frustrated by the lack of information, or inability of a religion to address particular concerns. Coming from a Christian upbringing myself, it never really sat right with me that every other religion was considered to be evil.

ctophil writes: "Don't listen to the "love and peace" baloney presented by the Enemy"

Dude, if messages of love and peace are considered by your philosophy to be evil and from the enemy, I think you really ought to take a closer look at the position that seeks to label them as such. Is this "evil" the same evil our government is using to take away our freedoms under the guise of 'terrorism'? That's how control is maintained - fear is used as a TOOL to govern your thoughts and actions. If you can't see through that charade, I honestly don't think this forum is for you. And that applies to anyone who repeatedly cites ONE BOOK. I would feel the same way about someone offering up their position as endorsed by any ONE BOOK - not just Christianity. You're simply not getting the whole story.

Every one of us started from some religion, some philosophy. As we progress in our understanding, the religion(s) that got us to this point are no more than vessels used to arrive at this place. Like using a boat to get across a body of water, once you've arrived back on land - there really isn't much point in carrying your boat across land, is there? No one wants to hear about your stinkin' boat - we're on to another level of the journey!
That applies to ALL religions. They're all beautiful scriptures, filled with love and light...but they all refer to BOOKS, other people's dictates of what is, spiced up with little revisions to suit the needs of the PTB.

ctophil writes: "This thread is NOT about religion. It is spirituality. Religion is manmade and can confuse you, lie to you, misdirect you, and even destroy you."

Agreed. But you're quoting books from the Bible, dude. You don't see the obvious conflict between your statements? **** starters like Arcora are cut from the same cloth. You refuse to discard your boat while condemning those who aren't still carrying theirs. That just doesn't make any sense.

Spirituality doesn't have anything to do with how many scriptures you can recite. It has to do with a greater understanding of who and what we are, as intuited from within. There are no profound truths that have to be taught...only uncovered. Remembered. Chaining yourself to any one religion is a hindrance in this quest.

On the topic of truth, I believe it is subjective, but it's also transient.

If you're scaling the side of a mountain, let's say - trying to get to the top so that you can see everything - truths are merely the footholds and handholds that you use on your way up. If you hold onto any one truth for longer than necessary...then you've ceased to climb. 20 years ago, Christianity was IT for me. 10 years ago Hinduism was IT for me. Had I stopped at either one of those points in my process, I'd still be there now.

Religions are intent on keeping the blinders in place and using fear to discourage the congregation from looking for the next truth. Why? Control.
Does the church think so little of your ability to reason and discern the truth that they don't want you to even look? Do you think so little of your ability to discern what is love and what is not that you blindly follow their dictates, despite your suspicions? Do you have any suspicions?
Too much of what that book/religion has to offer doesn't vibe with me. I can't think of a single father who would damn any of his children to eternal pain and suffering if they didn't do as he said. Think about that for a second.
We're supposed to believe/resonate with the idea that our Father, who is infinitely more perfect than us - would do that very thing? And for what?
For exercising our free will? C'mon - loosen up your church tie and allow some reason and logic into the mix. The more you allow yourself to consider other possiblities, other transient truths, the more you'll come to find that the book itself wasn't flawed or false, but subject to the corruption and agenda of man. Nobody is trying to tell you to burn your Bible, just read some other books, too.

When you look at the whole picture you begin to uncover hidden meanings/truths in the scriptures. All of them! It's been an exciting process for me (having been forced to memorize Bible scriptures) to revisit them and explore them without the narrow-minded perspective of a devoted Christian. You say its not about religion, but you cite scriptures from the Bible. Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? Have you read "The Prophet". Have you read any piece of literature that wasn't directly endorsed by Christianity? The reason why threads about Zeitgeist and such don't get the same amount of criticizm is because they're actually researching the parallel lessons from different religions and putting together a more complete picture of the truth. You're citing one book and referring to it as the only truth.

As with anything, you've got to have more than one perspective in order to ascertain what is. Many of us are already quite familiar with what the Bible has to say, but we're also aware of other philosophies. Are you?
That last question is rhetorical, by the way. Just as so many of us are frustrated by family and friends that won't even look at the information about the government/Illuminati/chemtrails/etc, people are frustrated with those who refuse to look at anything outside of their own religion while passing it off as fact. Have you watched Zeitgeist? Or was that movie labeled evil by your preacher too? Read some other perspectives - you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

Love and light (and not the evil kind )
recallone
Completely fabulous answer my friend. You are absolutley spot on and i think those that were / are leaving this site should sit back take a breath and try not to judge any of us too harshly. weve all been lied to , ALL OF US, up till now we all swallowed what we were fed so let skeep it friendly. This is a community of outlandish views in the eyes of the majority we need to think of them rather than waste time bickering amongst ourselves. we are in a unique position to actually make a difference and HELP everyone that wants it, IF there is a battleof some sort then unfortunately WE will be the ones best placed to give aid and shelter to the rest.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #57
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
It's these trivial pissing matches that are really discouraging me from even visiting this site anymore.

On the topic of religion, I think it's safe to say that many of us began our spiritual quest after having been frustrated by the lack of information, or inability of a religion to address particular concerns. Coming from a Christian upbringing myself, it never really sat right with me that every other religion was considered to be evil.

ctophil writes: "Don't listen to the "love and peace" baloney presented by the Enemy"

Dude, if messages of love and peace are considered by your philosophy to be evil and from the enemy, I think you really ought to take a closer look at the position that seeks to label them as such. Is this "evil" the same evil our government is using to take away our freedoms under the guise of 'terrorism'? That's how control is maintained - fear is used as a TOOL to govern your thoughts and actions. If you can't see through that charade, I honestly don't think this forum is for you. And that applies to anyone who repeatedly cites ONE BOOK. I would feel the same way about someone offering up their position as endorsed by any ONE BOOK - not just Christianity. You're simply not getting the whole story.

Every one of us started from some religion, some philosophy. As we progress in our understanding, the religion(s) that got us to this point are no more than vessels used to arrive at this place. Like using a boat to get across a body of water, once you've arrived back on land - there really isn't much point in carrying your boat across land, is there? No one wants to hear about your stinkin' boat - we're on to another level of the journey!
That applies to ALL religions. They're all beautiful scriptures, filled with love and light...but they all refer to BOOKS, other people's dictates of what is, spiced up with little revisions to suit the needs of the PTB.

ctophil writes: "This thread is NOT about religion. It is spirituality. Religion is manmade and can confuse you, lie to you, misdirect you, and even destroy you."

Agreed. But you're quoting books from the Bible, dude. You don't see the obvious conflict between your statements? **** starters like Arcora are cut from the same cloth. You refuse to discard your boat while condemning those who aren't still carrying theirs. That just doesn't make any sense.

Spirituality doesn't have anything to do with how many scriptures you can recite. It has to do with a greater understanding of who and what we are, as intuited from within. There are no profound truths that have to be taught...only uncovered. Remembered. Chaining yourself to any one religion is a hindrance in this quest.

On the topic of truth, I believe it is subjective, but it's also transient.

If you're scaling the side of a mountain, let's say - trying to get to the top so that you can see everything - truths are merely the footholds and handholds that you use on your way up. If you hold onto any one truth for longer than necessary...then you've ceased to climb. 20 years ago, Christianity was IT for me. 10 years ago Hinduism was IT for me. Had I stopped at either one of those points in my process, I'd still be there now.

Religions are intent on keeping the blinders in place and using fear to discourage the congregation from looking for the next truth. Why? Control.
Does the church think so little of your ability to reason and discern the truth that they don't want you to even look? Do you think so little of your ability to discern what is love and what is not that you blindly follow their dictates, despite your suspicions? Do you have any suspicions?
Too much of what that book/religion has to offer doesn't vibe with me. I can't think of a single father who would damn any of his children to eternal pain and suffering if they didn't do as he said. Think about that for a second.
We're supposed to believe/resonate with the idea that our Father, who is infinitely more perfect than us - would do that very thing? And for what?
For exercising our free will? C'mon - loosen up your church tie and allow some reason and logic into the mix. The more you allow yourself to consider other possiblities, other transient truths, the more you'll come to find that the book itself wasn't flawed or false, but subject to the corruption and agenda of man. Nobody is trying to tell you to burn your Bible, just read some other books, too.

When you look at the whole picture you begin to uncover hidden meanings/truths in the scriptures. All of them! It's been an exciting process for me (having been forced to memorize Bible scriptures) to revisit them and explore them without the narrow-minded perspective of a devoted Christian. You say its not about religion, but you cite scriptures from the Bible. Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? Have you read "The Prophet". Have you read any piece of literature that wasn't directly endorsed by Christianity? The reason why threads about Zeitgeist and such don't get the same amount of criticizm is because they're actually researching the parallel lessons from different religions and putting together a more complete picture of the truth. You're citing one book and referring to it as the only truth.

As with anything, you've got to have more than one perspective in order to ascertain what is. Many of us are already quite familiar with what the Bible has to say, but we're also aware of other philosophies. Are you?
That last question is rhetorical, by the way. Just as so many of us are frustrated by family and friends that won't even look at the information about the government/Illuminati/chemtrails/etc, people are frustrated with those who refuse to look at anything outside of their own religion while passing it off as fact. Have you watched Zeitgeist? Or was that movie labeled evil by your preacher too? Read some other perspectives - you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

Love and light (and not the evil kind )
recallone
Before I go on, I want to say that just because I give you scriptures doesn't mean it is "religion." If I start giving you quotes from Adam Weishaupt, does that mean I'm a Mason and a member of the Illuminati? People tend to desire appending certain beliefs to certain "labels." It's always about the labels. The Bible happens to be a book about the Truth. And yet people condemn it as "bad religion" or something like that. Again, I am not a Christian and never will be. Read my previous posts below to understand who I am if you want to place a "label" on me about me following a certain religion (again, I feel like a tape recorder, I DO NOT FOLLOW ANY TYPE OF RELIGION.):

Quote:
I'm sure you're not talking about me. Because I'm not a Christian. I'm an Israelite (not the current corrupted, physical nation of Israel, but the spiritual Israel from the Seed of Abraham. From one of the twelve tribes.) and a Son of Yahweh.

-Phillip

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Just to make this clear to everybody, I want to make a few statements. First, all religions are demonic, manmade, and corrupted someway or another. This includes Christianity (which is far worse because it's the most deceptive). Secondly, there is only one Elohim (one God). There is NO OTHER. Father Yahweh is the ONLY ONE who is the creator and life itself. His first begotten Son, Yahushua (known as Jesus in the Greek world and everybody else) is the Messiah. This is the one who is basically the enforcer of all of Yahweh's laws and commandments. That's why most people call him the Master and the Teacher. He is the perfect example of Yahweh's perfection and what Elohim wants all of us to do. Yahushua has the authority AND power of all Heaven and Earth. So, he deserves to be praised for his works on Earth and Heaven. He is the basically the enforcer of Yahweh's salvation and eternal life (not the puff of smoke in this physical life). But you MUST ONLY worship the Father. But always pray in Yahushua's name.

Yes, there are some truths to SOME religions. But like I said, they got it all wrong. Either you have it all right, or none at all. Thanks for listening.

For more info., check my other post: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5734

-Phillip
Quote:
Hi Heretic,

You are correct with the information provided. Here are a few links about the term, "Christian."

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...christian.html

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/openhse/christian.html

http://www.jesusfamilies.org/hot_topics/christian.htm

Notice that Yahushua never called his followers "Christian" in the scriptures. He called them "Disciples," "Brethen," and even "Friend." The term "Christian" was always used by unbelievers or as I call them, "Pagans."

Arcora was correct. I do not want to be labeled similar to the "Christian church" that follow pagan beliefs. Remember to separate yourself from all pagan worship and beliefs. Because if you claim to be a true believer, you MUST separate yourself and stay with the family of spiritual Israel (again, not the current corrupted, physical Israel). Here are some (there are many, many problems with the Christian church) terrible issues with the "Christians."

1. They observe pagan holidays and then call them "Christian" as though they are "holy" or something. Examples: Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Halloween (yes, Christians follow this Pagan mess as well), ALL holidays are pagan. If you want to follow Yahweh properly, observe His Holy Days 7 times a year plus His weekly Sabbaths.

2. Holy Trinity - There is nothing "holy" about this doctrine. All trinities are of pagan origin. Do your research. The Holy Spirit is NOT a separate god or something. It's the Spirit of Yahweh. Father Yahweh is the ONLY ONE who begat a Son...his name is Yahushua who enforces the laws and commandments of our Father. Yes, Yahushua is our elder brother, master, high priest, and the sacrificial lamb. The Catholic Church worships a "Holy Trinity." Enough said.

3. Sunday Sabbath and Worship - Sunday is the first day of the week. The Sabbath is the 7th day of the week. Check your Gregorian Calendar. Notice that it is called SUN-Day. Pagans dating back all the way to Egypt and Rome worship the Sun god Baal. This was introduced by the Catholic Church. Notice the trend?

4. "Christians" worship and praise the cross. It's an image...read your ten commandments again. Again, the Catholic Church worships images all over the place. And yes, they also introduced wearing and sanctifying the cross.

5. Greek names - Ok, this is the big one. Why do "Christians" use greek names of the son, and just call our Father, "God" and "Lord" ALL the time? Do you realize how important His name is? Do you want to be called "The Busboy" all your life, instead of by your name? Did you know that "Lord" means "Baal?"

Well, there are MANY more doctrines that are just pagan in nature. I can go on for months.

I belong to NO religious group. I am an Israelite who was grafted unto the Olive Tree of Israel by Father Yahweh, for He chose me and I chose Him afterwards. I was then sent to Yahushua to be trained and mentored by the ONLY and GREATEST Master of Heaven and Earth. Through Yahushua's sacrifice, I am now the Son of Yahweh AND part of the Royal Priesthood from the Kingdom of Yahweh. I am from one of the twelve tribes of Israel and sealed with my Father's name on my forehead forever and forever. My hands do the works of Yahweh, my heart yields ALL love to Him, and my mind bears the set-apart Name of Yahweh to fulfill His will on Earth.

Finally, all interpretations of scripture during my studies are done by my Father's Spirit. The Bible is NOT for private interpretation.

-Phillip
Being spiritual AND following Yahweh are not religion. Religion is a manmade set of rules and regulations that contradict everything the Bible, Yahweh, and Yahushua teach. If you want to have true spirituality, deny yourselves, love even your enemies, cast yourself down and have a humbling spirit, and follow Yahweh with everything you have.

-Phillip
Old 11-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #58
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe I'm biased because I'm new here and don't know what 'CTOPHIL' did to make some of you edgy. But I feel it is important to note that over the past month, to confirm what he states is being "prophesied", I had been having dreams that were apocalyptic in nature. I am not a religious person, so-to-speak, but these visions were so real, that I awoke from one sobbing out loud. Nuclear war, catastrophic thunder and lightning storms, floods, Tsunamis, Tornadoes...Freaky! I'm not sure where this came from or why. Although, a little over a month ago my family and I did witness a brilliant light anomaly in the sky for close to 10 minutes before it ever-so-slowly disappeared out of view. After a week or so of the dreams, I thought to myself that perhaps these visions came to me as a result of seeing something significant in the sky that afternoon...Who the heck knows...
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:01 PM   #59
meekforce
Avalon Senior Member

ctophil:

Here is a couple of links to expand your mind. Grab your bible for the first one, go through the whole thing before you come to any conclusions. Then if you can prove it wrong let me know. As this is one of the main pieces of info that deprogramed me. If you are not wanting truth at any cost, do not waste your time. God is the energy that animates the universe.
http://jesusastrotheology.netfirms.com/websites.htm

Some others
http://members.cox.net/deleyd/religion/index.htm

http://astro-theology.net/astrotheology1.html#1-4cults
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/eccles...esia1of3.shtml
http://www.remnantbride.com/Key_to_C...ictions.1.html
http://skeptically.org/bible/id6.html
http://egodeath.com/christianmushroomtrees.htm
meekforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #60
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekforce View Post
ctophil:

Here is a couple of links to expand your mind. Grab your bible for the first one, go through the whole thing before you come to any conclusions. Then if you can prove it wrong let me know. As this is one of the main pieces of info that deprogramed me. If you are not wanting truth at any cost, do not waste your time. God is the energy that animates the universe.
http://jesusastrotheology.netfirms.com/websites.htm

Some others
http://members.cox.net/deleyd/religion/index.htm

http://astro-theology.net/astrotheology1.html#1-4cults
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/eccles...esia1of3.shtml
http://www.remnantbride.com/Key_to_C...ictions.1.html
http://skeptically.org/bible/id6.html
http://egodeath.com/christianmushroomtrees.htm
We have already talked about Bible Corruptions in this thread: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6385

We are mostly here at Avalon to share our understanding of the End Times and the Last Days on Earth before a major paradigm shift into the new age of the Kingdom of Heaven ruling the entire world. Don't be like the world and deny that we are living in the final days before total world government by the currently, ruling elite that goes deeper into the satanic roots. When you will be ruled by Satan's true puppets, you will see the Truth rattle next to your pride.

Mankind's rule (inspired by Satan/Lucifer) on Earth is coming to an end shortly, despite your lack of accepting this fact. 2008 through 2012 are definitely years that will be in the history books, for no one has seen times like this and never will either. Billions of lives will be lost. The Earth will shudder at the mere thought of these Last Days. And what's interesting is that NO ONE is going to be raptured away before these events.

However, fear not if you believe in and follow Messiah Yahushua. If you have the Son, you will also have the Father (Yahweh). Do not be afraid of the one who can only kill the body and not the spirit (people, demons, Lucifer). But do fear the One (Yahweh Elohim) who can destroy both the body and the spirit. These truths are even more important in these Last Days.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 11-03-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #61
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

What I see in this forum
There are Religious, spiritualist,survivalists and optomists.

One thing I have learnt in my 43 years on this planet, is that most people are good people who want to try and help others. They try and help with donations and information which they think will help, we are all good people, so with so many good people around, why is this planet in the state it's in?

the answer is because the good people are governed by the bad people, those with their own agenda, every person on this forum would love to see poverty and world hunger disapear, we would love to see all war stop, but it isn't going to happen just because we get a group hug going.

We have those here who argue with the religious and tell us the bible is wrong, yet another group try and convince us that giant lizards are running the show, for the life of me I think most people who don't agree with my philosophy are mad anyway, but everyone thinks that way anyway, thats why we have more than 1 football team and more than 1 belief system.

Why should one person rubbish another for saying the end is nigh because it says it in the bible, the next person says, Nibaru is coming and the bible is rubbish, then the next says Nibaru is rubbish and the Myan calander tells us that the world ends on 21/12/2012, again we are met with another group saying that the Myans are fools and the Hopi Indians prophecies are coming true and then the scientists saying religion is foolish and we are about to go through a magnetic pole shift.

Can anyone see a pattern here?
No matter what you believe or whos philosophy you follow, these things are meant to occur around these times we are living in now.
Group hug all you want, it just makes it easier to round you up when you are all together, we don't need to be protected from the good people.

I swear that there are those here who are like a flock of sheep and trying to huddle together for protection knowing nothing about wolf behaviour, wolves don't chase the strong and healthy who stand up to them, they chase the docile and slow sheep who think being in a group will help, once the wolf runs in, you are left standing alone.

sorry if this soundls like a rant, but my mind works a thousand times faster than my fingers and I have so much to say, yet it takes me a long time trying to express it.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #62
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakah View Post
Maybe I'm biased because I'm new here and don't know what 'CTOPHIL' did to make some of you edgy.
Just to bring you up to date.

Phil is very certain in his spiritual beliefs which are based on the bible. Others here are very certain in their own spiritual beliefs based on channelings and new age writers. The two belief systems contradict in some ways.

Certain members have perjoratively labeled Phill as religious.

Phil has held firm in his beliefs against a majority view and that makes some uncomfortable so they give Phil no love.

Last edited by arcora; 11-03-2008 at 12:51 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:20 AM   #63
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
Why should one person rubbish another for saying the end is nigh because it says it in the bible, the next person says, Nibaru is coming and the bible is rubbish, then the next says Nibaru is rubbish and the Myan calander tells us that the world ends on 21/12/2012, again we are met with another group saying that the Myans are fools and the Hopi Indians prophecies are coming true and then the scientists saying religion is foolish and we are about to go through a magnetic pole shift.

Can anyone see a pattern here?
No matter what you believe or whos philosophy you follow, these things are meant to occur around these times we are living in now.
Group hug all you want, it just makes it easier to round you up when you are all together, we don't need to be protected from the good people.

I swear that there are those here who are like a flock of sheep and trying to huddle together for protection knowing nothing about wolf behaviour, wolves don't chase the strong and healthy who stand up to them, they chase the docile and slow sheep who think being in a group will help, once the wolf runs in, you are left standing alone.

sorry if this soundls like a rant, but my mind works a thousand times faster than my fingers and I have so much to say, yet it takes me a long time trying to express it.
I'm with you munkey.

I too am 43 years old. Did you notice when educators, teachers and even coaches moved toward a system whereby results became less important than children feeling good about who they are? Self esteem given but not earned? I don't want to derail this thread but I've been thinking about that lately and wondering about what the byproducts of that experiment might be.

Last edited by arcora; 11-03-2008 at 01:23 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:39 AM   #64
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I'm with you munkey.

I too am 43 years old. Did you notice when educators, teachers and even coaches moved toward a system whereby results became less important than children feeling good about who they are? Self esteem given but not earned? I don't want to derail this thread but I've been thinking about that lately and wondering about what the byproducts of that experiment might be.
I have to agree with you there, critical thinking isn't encouraged anymore, as long as you answer the same as the text book, you are correct.
I remember in science class arguing with the science teacher that he was teaching me a theory and stop trying to pass it off as fact.

Also Manners are not taught, niether is respect. these things should come from the parents as well, but unfortunately most households require 2 incomes and the only role models are teachers, daycare and TV.

having said all that, I believe that each here should not just try and push their own barrow and actually look at what others have to say, they might see a common thread throughout the entire forum.
you can't have an informed opinion unless you have been informed of the negative as well as a positive.

As much as I would like to see the good in all, I have also seen the bad in some which has formed my opinion of humans.
In other words, if you just talk to people about rainbows and happy things you will have no idea that there are evil and bad things out there as well.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:29 AM   #65
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I'm with you munkey.

As you know, our education system has been controlled by the Illuminati and its agents for much longer than we have been alive. Yet more evidence of the Last Days. I would strongly advise home-schooling if you are a True Believer of Yahweh, teaching them the True history of America (or whatever nation you are from) and Biblical values. The Bible has math, science, history, language, social studies, economics, and even how to live a successful family life (very essential). Part of the Illuminatus agenda is to brainwash our kids and make them believe that their achievements are less important, a subtle attack on their self-esteem in many ways. Most of our teachers and educators are "sincere" in their teachings; but their curriculum are twisted by regional members of the Elite (some are on the Board of Education in your local area).

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 11-03-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:11 AM   #66
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utarion View Post
Phillip

You speak the truth. I confer that I was shown this also since 911. They will not believe so they will perish
Acts 13:41
" 'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.' "
Right. 9/11 is more significant than most people realize. It marks two important things:

1. 9/11 was a symbol of the fall of western civilization's power and dominance. The Twin Towers represented the strength of the world's marketplace and economics. It was a satanic ritual, as well as the first significant evidence of the New World Order. They had to destroy the financial power of the west to have full control of the world.

2. Biblically, 9/11 marked the opening of the 6th Seal of Revelation. The 7th Seal was open on the Feast of Trumpets of this year (October 1, 2008). No, the Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) was NOT on September 29, despite the Jewish entry on the Gregorian Calendar. I'm giving you a reference back to the study of Yahweh's Holy Days to see and understand prophecy. If you know anything about the Bible, when the 7th Seal opens, the Great Tribulation begins. Also, the Sealing of the 144,000 also takes place on the same day.

-Phillip
Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #67
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing the dream. I found it interesting and its not that far off others visions I have read.

take care
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote