Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Another possible terorist threat in Britain.

Daily Mail news headline today dated 15th october 2008.

"We face another great terror plot) warns minister

Security minister Lord West last night claimed that "Another great plot" is being investigated by the police and security services.
The warning of a potential new terrorist attack came as dramatic intervention in a House of lords debate over new terrorist powers.

Lord West the home office's counter-terrorism minister declared;
"There is another great terrorist plot building up again and we are monitoring this".
"The threat is huge" he added.
The former head of the royal navy and part of Gordon Brown's so called "Govrnment of all the talents," gave no further details.
Whitehall officials, apparently caught cold by the remarks, also decline to elaborate.
They are likely to be nervous it could jolt terrorists plotting any attack into premature action, fearing they are on the verge of being arrested.
Shadow home secretary Dominic Grieve attacked Lord West's intervention saying;
"These comments are reckless in the extreme."
"We are told the police have to strike a balance between early arrest during a developing terrorist conspiracy in order to protect the public, and waiting long enough to ensure there is enough evidence to secure conviction.
"The ministers comments give us-cutting across both objectives."
The home office said only that it had made clear that a number of serious plots were being monitored, apparently Jacqui Smith knows of 30 major plots.
She said; the police are monitoring 2,000 individuals and 200 networks.

Lord West told last night's debate;
"Some of the measures that we have put into place in the past 15 months have made us safer, but that does not mean that we are safe.
"The threat is huge.It dipped slightly and is now rising again within the conext of "severe". there are large complex plots. We unravelled one,which caused damage to AL Qaeda and the plots faded slightly.However, another great plot is building up again, which we are monitoring.
"We have done a great deal to protect ourselves and to look after our water supplies, our resilience, underground trains, our preparedness and communications.
"We have done all the things that we need to do, but the threat is building-
The complex plots are building."

Is Britain braising itself for another yet scenario of the 7/7 London tube and bus bombings in 2005?
This left 52 commutors dead.
MI 5 director general Jonathan Evans said 2,000 individuals had been indentified in the UK who were considered to pose, a threat to national security because of their support for terrorism.
And he warned that there could be as many again which MI5 did not know about.

Well come on we know the 7/7 bombings were instigated by the powers that be. Looks like we are in for a rocky road Brits, still we have been warned here on this site haven't we by the likes of Bill deagle etc;

What ever is going to happen if it does has been repeatedly put as SEVERE!
Something Major!!
Once again the focus being taken of the financial problems i feel.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Another possible terorist threat in Britain.

Hi Jacqui D,

This could tie in with the report I posted the other day where the Prime Minister left 10 Downing Street because he needed a 'war room', although it was justified by the financial crisis.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5182

Hmmmm.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Daily Mail news headline today dated 15th october 2008.

"We face another great terror plot) warns minister
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Jacqui D,

This could tie in with the report I posted the other day where the Prime Minister left 10 Downing Street because he needed a 'war room', although it was justified by the financial crisis.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5182

Hmmmm.

Best regards,

Steve
Maybe Steve, but why put a statement out like that?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Jacqui D,

I don't understand your meaning. Which statement?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Maybe Steve, but why put a statement out like that?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
Matthew Greenaway
Avalon Senior Member

just so people can see the official article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tion-plan.html
Matthew Greenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Once again, in an pathetic attempt to put fear into the population and pressure on MPs there will be another state organised terror attack, then watch the cries for lock em all up, quick bring in the extended time we want. DO NOT allow yourself to be caught up with fear, we can and will change this. We are all waking up to the deception on a mass scale, the light will shine on the dark to reveal who's behind this, they will have no where to hide.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Another possible terorist threat in Britain.

Yep, saw the minister in question announcing this to the house of Lords on SKY news yesterday.

Hmmm, very ominous the way he was ratcheting up the 'credible terror threat' language and said something like "we now see a large and probable event building".

Now what the f*** does that mean exactly...We know something's in the pipeline (coz were in on it) and were gonna build the fear in the meantime I think.

Could this be tied into Hawkeye's post on camelot when he said I see a "hurricane of events converging in October and November..we can only hope not eh?

PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
Steve_G

"Coincidentally" on the same day the House of Lords turned down the bill to extend police powers of detention without charge from 28 to 42 days. This happened after a bill for 90 days was turned down, again by the House of Lords. The House of Commons just nodded and said "yes sir" to both. Spineless *******.

Also quite a "coincidence" that the moment the economic crisis seems to have been averted by "Flash" Gordon Brown something else is announced to worry people.

Luckily for me I live in a bomb shelter 200 feet underground and have £100,000 in gold coins and euros in a biscuit tin under my bed. I'm working on the hydroponics garden and my baseball cap is lined with copper wire so HAARP can't get me. And if things get really desperate I can always use my Galactic Rescue button- it was a snip at £250 + p&p. If you're interested, this is the website I got it from:

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

So I'm all set. How bout you guys?
Old 10-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds like you are ready sunrunner are you for real do you really live underground come on.
About all i can achieve is my tin foil hat lol!!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #10
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Don't use a tin foil hat!

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Full article from MIT here http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

One can smell Psy op's going on here, ratcheting up the fear...The Home secretary just announced today; the need for enhanced electronic surveillance under the prevention of terrorism act...Ha! Just an excuse for the spooks to go fishing...watch for the false flag op coming our way soon.

Flipping the Bird to all you spooks out there

P&B
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #12
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

bettr than a foil hat

http://biotoolsforwellness.com/jooml...d=44&Itemid=57

a faraday bed cage

Or even better faraday UNDERPANTS

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-15-2008 at 08:59 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #13
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

They dont go on shouting about how they are watching plots unfold and then go ahead and blow something. That would make them look incompetent. Jean Charles De Menezez incompetent x 100.

They'll ramp up the fear and then they may catch 'terrorists' shortly before something major happens. This 'event' would be exaggerated beyond all proportions and death estimates would be ridiculously large. They may even let off a few bombs in what could be described as 'premature' detonations due to paranoia of getting caught.

If they were to go ahead with a false flag that kills many, it wouldnt involve warnings so public as those mentioned. IMO
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:27 AM   #14
Tuza

Thank God my baby flies back on Saturday. Thank you Angels.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #15
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

False flag the whole lot - they really think we are that stupid - well, yes, I think they must...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #16
carcharodon
Avalon Senior Member

Wow they seem to be more detached from reality in UK. How else could it be when their influence is being marginalized on a global stage.
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #17
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Once again, in an pathetic attempt to put fear into the population and pressure on MPs there will be another state organised terror attack, then watch the cries for lock em all up, quick bring in the extended time we want. DO NOT allow yourself to be caught up with fear, we can and will change this. We are all waking up to the deception on a mass scale, the light will shine on the dark to reveal who's behind this, they will have no where to hide.
Excellent post! Yes it will be like all the things organized by governments:

- like Pearl Harbour
- JFK
- 9/11
- Tsunami in Asia
- Earthquake by HAARP this year in China
- Creating and spreading AIDS in Africa
- Creating and spreading SARS in Asia
- CIA making sure global drug business runs smoothly
- BBP (Bernanke - Bush - Paulson) making sure financial markets collaps and US can declare bankruptcy
- Keeping back breakthrough technologies
- Killing all people having a different view than the braindead NWO!

and so on!

Hey the real terrorists are our presidents, the illuminatis, freemasons and centralbankers!

Cheers, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote